Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 
Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Oct 14 2008, 09:09 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Oct 12 2008, 11:59 PM)
The only thing particularly amusing/entertaining in the OVA was the Cinderalla parody and the RPG gaming. Everything else was just meh.....it definetely could have been a lot better, but when looking back on the final few episodes of the TV series, this OVA was crap compared to it. The live-action Lucky Channel was cool for the first 30 seconds or minute, but quickly became boring. It was not as entertaining simply because it was too long and the dialogue was rather dull.

The Macross Frontier cameo was an interesting touch, but not particularly fond of it since it made Sheryl look like an idiot rather than the tsundere she is in the actual series dry.gif (The geass cameo before that was funny for a few seconds though)

I have to agree...toward the end at the pet shop, it's almost like they are forcefully throwing in a bunch of neta (parody/references) with no relation to each other. As for Sheryl references, most people won't get why Konata said "Miyuki is the Galactic Fairy, although her apperance is slightly different"...this is purely a seiyuu neta, for Miyuki and Sheryl are both voiced by Aya Endo...it would had been better if they just go for neta which Miyuki saying something like 'Who do you think I am? I am Miyuki" using 'Sheryl's voice'.

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Oct 14 2008, 10:17 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Oct 14 2008, 08:09 AM)
As for Sheryl references, most people won't get why Konata said "Miyuki is the Galactic Fairy, although her apperance is slightly different"...this is purely a seiyuu neta, for Miyuki and Sheryl are both voiced by Aya Endo...it would had been better if they just go for neta which Miyuki saying something like 'Who do you think I am? I am Miyuki" using 'Sheryl's voice'.

The other reference was the volleyball match where Miyuki makes a pass to "Alto" look-alike XD

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Feb 05 2009, 10:01 AM Quote
So I see Lucky Star trying to copy Macross yet again:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...d-budokan-arena

First the CD single, then the OVA reference, and now the attempt at imitating the Final Tour Galaxy Concert...... dry.gif What's next, Blu-ray?

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Feb 05 2009, 10:27 AM Quote
I guess it goes to show you that other then the Haruhi series we can't get enough of Lucky Star either it seems. Although this now comes to mind which is more important to watch a second season of Lucky Star if there is one, or te second season fo Haruhi (and not not the parody series that comming out the real deal).

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Oct 14 2009, 01:38 AM Quote
Necro-rising the thread just for this:

http://www.stb.ua/e107_plugins/videotv/vid...w.php?view.9439

To translate the video: there's been an open forum for questions to the President of Ukraine. Among other political questions, a popular one was "Which side to you start eating a chocolate coronet from"?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

khael/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering   Sempais Oct 14 2009, 05:28 AM Quote
Oh hell no. OMFG.

I wished someone would ask Putin that. I'd like to see his reaction...

biggrin.gif :D:D:D:D

JunMisugi - Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!   Fansub TV Team Aug 02 2010, 02:34 PM Quote
Yapooo~

Since the old link for the lucky star icons is already dead heres a new link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R21QFDVD

Note that I take zero credit for it since the original creator of those icons is Risaa from animesuki, whose links are however dead as a dodo nowadays biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
"All guys are weak against maids, nekomimis and lolis.
That's the absolute truth of the universe."

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll