• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dubbiee

Dubbiee
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Video editing / gaming / Anime / Having fun with my friends :D

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

Hee, I don't know how to add signature i looked on google.. and they say to link the site in it.

so i did but i still only see the link and no picture blink.gif
user posted image

#2 dchaosblade

dchaosblade

- Lord of Chaos

• Retired
  • 2992 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list, but to get a start on it: quotes, reading, writing, anime, games, computers, &c.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

How to: Post Images, Step-by-step
Posting Thumbnails (Images from Photobucket)
Both the above links give step-by-step tutorials on how to upload and post images for this forum. They even include images to demonstrate.

To be short though, use the following code:
CODE
[IMG]  (put your image link here, or if you want it to be clickable, put the link in a [URL=][/URL] tag) [/IMG]

So in your case:
CODE
[IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_767RwQm0BUk/Sd_NIvqMciI/AAAAAAAAC-s/VNvqiVM2S5I/bleach2.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

#3 Dubbiee

Dubbiee
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Video editing / gaming / Anime / Having fun with my friends :D

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

It works i can see it on my profile but doesn't work when im posting something on forum you won't see it :S
user posted image

#4 monsta666

monsta666

-the bees knees

• Retired
  • 2782 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy many things and am keen to keep in-touch with real life events. I enjoy reading all sorts of material and like to travel and experience different cultures even though I don't have the money to fulfil my dreams! My biggest passion however lies in sports and I am a real sports addict that will watch almost anything sports-related. My childhood football team is Arsenal and I will support them till the day I die! Saying that, there is more to life than sports and I am open-minded and curious person so I am open to trying out most things!<br><br>Since I'm here it's clear one of my big interests is anime. I have been watching anime since 1994 but only since 2006 I have been watching it on a regular basis. The genres I enjoy the most are fantasy/action/sci-fi anime with Fate/Stay and Claymore being series that I enjoy immensely. I have a certain weakness for harem but only in some doses.<br><br>Well that's it for me, if you want to learn more send me a pm. Have a good time on FTV and remember: this is just a forum so don't take things too seriously! You know who you are! ;)

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Dubbiee @ Sep 04 2010, 11:47 AM)
It works i can see it on my profile but doesn't work when im posting something on forum you won't see it :S

Your signature will only appear if your post is long enough. If you post a one or two lined post then you will not see your signature. I am not sure about the exact length of post required to display your signature but it needs to be in the region of 4 to 5 lines before it is shown.

As a general guide here is a list (it is not 100% accurate merely a guide):

No avatar/no signature - Few words
Small avatar/no signature - 1-2 lines
Normal sized avatar/no signature - 3-4 lines
Normal sized avatar and signature - 4 lines +

#5 dchaosblade

dchaosblade

- Lord of Chaos

• Retired
  • 2992 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list, but to get a start on it: quotes, reading, writing, anime, games, computers, &amp;c.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

As monsta666 said, your avatar/signature only appear after your post has reached a certain minimum length. This applies to all members except Sempais and Team Members - whose avas always appear full sized. There's already a thread about this in the Troubleshoot/Support section: Here
Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users