Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Beelzebub, Jan 2011!!

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 
julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jan 16 2011, 07:22 AM Quote
I'm surprised that Oga lives with his family and Furuichi lives alone. I didn't expect Oga to be living with a normal family. I wonder how they feel about their son going to a school for delinquents lol? They had some great reactions there to Hilda saying "please think of me as your daughter."
Oga dug his own grave when he said "I haven't accepted that I am the father yet!!" Did he not realize how his family would take that statement?!
I think there is an improvement in episode 2 comedy wise, but I am getting tired of the electric shocks. Baby Be'el is still adorable though.

user posted image
Feels like summer
Top Favourites (updated: May 20th, 2013)
1. Chihayafuru 2 & Shingeki no Kyojin
2. Hataraku Maou-sama!
3. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
4. Suisei no Gargantia
5. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. & Majestic Prince

My Anime List

JC-HoBz-san   Jan 16 2011, 08:10 AM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Jan 16 2011, 07:22 AM)
I'm surprised that Oga lives with his family and Furuichi lives alone. I didn't expect Oga to be living with a normal family. I wonder how they feel about their son going to a school for delinquents lol? They had some great reactions there to Hilda saying "please think of me as your daughter."
Oga dug his own grave when he said "I haven't accepted that I am the father yet!!" Did he not realize how his family would take that statement?!
I think there is an improvement in episode 2 comedy wise, but I am getting tired of the electric shocks. Baby Be'el is still adorable though.

Furuichi doens't live by himself And later on you will see another priceless addition to the family moment.

Well, the best part for me was Furuichi wanting Hilda to breastfeed. I'm guessing it's around 2 episodes until we see the sexy Aoi Kunieda.

Also, later on you will hopefully see Oga having trouble with fights.

Killer_Ossi Retired   Jan 17 2011, 08:21 AM Quote
Just watched the OVA and ep 2 and its still totally boring. Especially since the OVA seems to show everything whats happened in fast forward mode. And that doesnt really raise any hopes this anime becomes more than a bad one. Except Hilda every person in this anime seems to be a total loser and whimp despite beeing oh-so great deliquents and Beelzes lightnings are more annoying than Lags crying in Tegami Bachi.

I hoped it would be better if they focus on the deliquent part but that is even worse than the demon part. Ep 3 will be the last chance but I already see this anime dropped by me, whats quite a shame because there are a lot of beautiful women in it, but not even that can make up for the bad points of this anime.
Worse than any harem or ecchi show -.-

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

JC-HoBz-san   Jan 22 2011, 09:17 PM Quote
I actually enjoyed episode 3, alot more than 1 and 2.

There were far less Electric shocks, maybe 2-3, but they were spread out far enough to not make it seem like it was consistent and i can live with that. Loved how they showed Alaindelon joining Furuichi's family. AHH that was classic. Also loved the milk jokes Oga said to Hilda.

Guessing Himegawa is next on Oga's list. And maybe we will see Kunieda. smile.gif

Episode 3
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 26 2011, 05:46 PM

Episode 4
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 29 2011, 07:03 PM

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Feb 05 2011, 03:23 PM Quote
Baby Be'els irritated face is soooooooo cute!

Also Furuichi's fantasies of Hilda were really funny. So I guess he likes her huh? I wonder if he has a chance in hell tongue.gif
It was also funny when the robbers were talking about what makes them so bad. Especially the woman, who would scrape off extra hairs with the sharp edges of a broken bottle?! NANI? laugh.gif Talk about a huge disappointment.
I also had a strong urge to pee while watching this episode, I wonder why rolleyes.gif
I think the show is getting better, I don't care about the fighting as much as long as the comedy is good.

user posted image
Feels like summer
2. Hataraku Maou-sama!
4. Suisei no Gargantia

My Anime List

Episode 5
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 05 2011, 08:48 PM

Episode 6
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 12 2011, 07:36 PM

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Feb 14 2011, 12:54 PM Quote
Is it just me, or does Furuichi look damn good in the nurse outfit. One of the delinquents seemed to think so too tongue.gif
It was a silly episode, and I can't tell if it's filler or not, since it had no bearing on the storyline. I laughed pretty hard though, when Baby Beel, instead of putting the shapes in the correct holes, started jamming one into the wrong hole just to break it biggrin.gif
Looks like next week we'll finally see the girl everyone was talking about. I wonder how Aki Toyosaki will sound, since she seems like a serious character.

user posted image
Feels like summer
2. Hataraku Maou-sama!
4. Suisei no Gargantia

My Anime List

Episode 7
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 19 2011, 06:29 PM

Killer_Ossi Retired   Feb 22 2011, 05:33 AM Quote
Ep 7 was a really good ep, the only one who wasnt bad as of now.

Kunieda seems to be a pretty interesting character with her two different lifes. I wonder how she will react when she gets to hear about Oga and what he did while she wasnt in school.

Plus Beel wasnt annoying this ep, in fact he was pretty funny. Who wouldve thought he would lose against a normal human baby ^^

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Feb 22 2011, 06:23 AM Quote
I don't know, I've enjoyed all the episodes until now. I try not to take it too seriously. I was glad that Baby Beel's shocking and crying was kept to a minimum here.

The misunderstandings between Kunieda and Oga were funny. "Lets do it!" ummmmmmmm how could Oga not realize how she would interpret that as. Especially since they didn't talk about the park debut yet. Oh boy another really dense shounen hero tongue.gif It was nice to see that Kunieda has a romantic side to her though. I wonder how that will affect her once she sees Oga in school.

I would like to see Baby Beel make friends with Kunieda's little brother, it was so cute to see them playing together.

user posted image
Feels like summer
2. Hataraku Maou-sama!
4. Suisei no Gargantia

My Anime List

franzoir -the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd   Sempais Feb 22 2011, 06:45 AM Quote
Yep I am also enjoying this show tremendously. As a comedy, I think it is pretty hilarious.

My favorite scene so far was in episode 5, when that money delinquent guy provokes Oga to punch him knowing that he was protected by a 6mm ceramic steel waistband. Yet he was surprised to find himself hurdling towards the ceiling.

I was surprised to see baby beel beaten by that other baby. Seriously, this is the conqueror of mankind? No chance.

Although, the "Let's do it" joke was funny, this episode could not help but come off as a bit of a filler.

I hope the next episode is a bit funnier and keeps up the hyper surreal pace. One fear I have is that beezlebub will go the same route as KHR. If it transformed into a full on battle manga, I think my interest would wane significantly.

Episode 8
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 28 2011, 10:56 PM

Episode 9
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 05 2011, 06:40 PM

JC-HoBz-san   Mar 06 2011, 06:37 AM Quote
Skipped episode 6 and 7, and watched episodes 8 and 9. I'm glad that it's actually geting much better. There was only like 2 shocks which were small. And Aoi isn't that bad, but i do prefer her manga version though. Can't wait to see Toujou. biggrin.gif

Episode 10
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 26 2011, 05:29 PM

Episode 11
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 02 2011, 05:30 PM

Episode 12
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 09 2011, 05:34 PM

Episode 13
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 16 2011, 05:50 PM

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 18 2011, 03:48 PM Quote
Ep 13 was quite good actually. Loved to learn more about how Hilda views the Human World.

I have a question to the manga readers. Is there an actual overall plot? Because most of the things that happened since Aoi appeared are fillerish.

Episode 14
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 23 2011, 06:04 PM

Episode 15
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 30 2011, 05:20 PM

Episode 16
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 07 2011, 05:19 PM

Episode 17
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 14 2011, 05:07 PM

Episode 18
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 21 2011, 05:05 PM

Episode 19
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 28 2011, 05:13 PM

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Jun 02 2011, 07:32 AM Quote
I wanted to take a look at this thread because I'm gonna start watching this series soon but I heard from one of my Gintama-loving friends that this series is a waste of time. I use to read the manga and I love it.....so I was pretty sure that I would love the anime as well but after what he said....I'm a bit confused by it all. dry.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

JC-HoBz-san   Jun 02 2011, 08:15 AM Quote
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 02 2011, 07:32 AM)
I wanted to take a look at this thread because I'm gonna start watching this series soon but I heard from one of my Gintama-loving friends that this series is a waste of time. I use to read the manga and I love it.....so I was pretty sure that I would love the anime as well but after what he said....I'm a bit confused by it all. dry.gif

Well.. as much as i loved Beelzebub manga (My favourite series.. close with Yankee-kun to megane-chan and History strongest disciple kenichi) i didn't really enjoy the anime.. I've only seen probably 7 or 8 episodes. (The first 4 or so episodes to see how it was.. then i skipped to the episodes i liked in the manga).

But since the manga is sooo good, the anime does seem like a let down. But i can say that the parts you love in the manga, you would like them in the anime. It's always good to watch the animated version of chapters you really enjoyed. (Like when Oga first meets Aoi).

But saying that.. probably in the future i will go back and watch every episode (Maybe when all the episodes of a season is out). As a Beelzebub fan... it's the least i can do.

Killer_Ossi Retired   Jun 02 2011, 03:56 PM Quote
I never read the manga but after hearing how great it should be I was pretty disappointed at the anime. But since Aoi appeared it is a pretty nice watch (not only because of Aoi mind you). Nothing great and most eps have a fillerish feeling, but still funny.
And finally it seems that some kind of plot is coming.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Jun 03 2011, 10:02 PM Quote
Watched all 19 episodes in 1 sitting yesterday and it was good fun, I think it might have pissed off a few because of the fillers being here and there but rejoice as the first arc is about to finish soon, in a couple of episodes I think. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)

Episode 20
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 04 2011, 05:16 PM

JC-HoBz-san   Jun 04 2011, 06:02 PM Quote
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 03 2011, 10:02 PM)
Watched all 19 episodes in 1 sitting yesterday and it was good fun, I think it might have pissed off a few because of the fillers being here and there but rejoice as the first arc is about to finish soon, in a couple of episodes I think. rolleyes.gif

Haha, just watched episode 11-19. It was pretty damn enjoyable. And i highly recommend those who dropped it because of the first 6 episodes, to consider watching episodes 8+.

I was really surprised at how much better than anime got, and enjoyed the jokes especially with Furichi and Alendion(cbf looking for correct name).

One thing that sucks, is that Hilda and Aoi's beauty in the manga does not show in the anime. sad.gif

I would put episode 1-6 as a 3/10. And give 11-19 a 8/10.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Jun 06 2011, 02:16 AM Quote
Episode 20 was good and that lead to the final fight of the this arc pretty quickly and efficiently....if it was done like in Bleach...we would reached this fight by about episode 50.

Anyways, this arc should finish in the next 2-3 episodes and then go to the next arc. I have a feeling that the anime will end at about episode 50 and just animating the first arc (1 to 22/23) and the second arc being used up for the rest of the episodes. So it looks like we'll have Beelzebub until the end of this year. rolleyes.gif

I just LOVE Hilda's oppai soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!! wub.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

Episode 21
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 11 2011, 05:20 PM

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 11 2011, 08:59 PM Quote
QUOTE (JC-HoBz @ Jun 05 2011, 01:02 AM)
Haha, just watched episode 11-19. It was pretty damn enjoyable. And i highly recommend those who dropped it because of the first 6 episodes, to consider watching episodes 8+.

I was really surprised at how much better than anime got, and enjoyed the jokes especially with Furichi and Alendion(cbf looking for correct name).

One thing that sucks, is that Hilda and Aoi's beauty in the manga does not show in the anime. sad.gif

I would put episode 1-6 as a 3/10. And give 11-19 a 8/10.

I totally agree with your ratings, the first few episodes really sucked and it turned off a lot of potential viewers (myself included). I put the series on hold for awhile, and wasn't sure if I would ever watch it again, but the other day I picked up the manga and read it non stop until the latest chapter....
After that I decided to give the anime another shot. I still have complaints about the animation though, for example does anyone else think Toujou looks funny? I don't think they managed to capture his bulkiness at all... BUUUT I too enjoy the humor, especially between Alain Delon and Furuichi. Himekawa and Kanzaki are pretty funny too, they definitely become more likable as the story evolves. I can't wait until the next arc with the six knights wink.gif

user posted image
Feels like summer
2. Hataraku Maou-sama!
4. Suisei no Gargantia

My Anime List

Episode 22
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 18 2011, 05:08 PM

Episode 23
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 25 2011, 05:41 PM

Episode 24
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 02 2011, 05:13 PM

Episode 25
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 09 2011, 05:12 PM

Episode 26
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 16 2011, 05:12 PM

Episode 27
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 23 2011, 05:11 PM

Episode 28
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 30 2011, 06:00 PM

Episode 29
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 06 2011, 08:19 PM

Episode 30
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 13 2011, 05:19 PM

Episode 31
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 27 2011, 06:30 PM

Episode 32
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 03 2011, 05:20 PM

Episode 33
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 10 2011, 05:25 PM

Episode 34
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 17 2011, 06:13 PM

Episode 35
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 24 2011, 05:07 PM

Episode 36
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 01 2011, 05:16 PM

Episode 37
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 08 2011, 07:03 PM

Episode 38
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 15 2011, 06:03 PM

Episode 39
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 22 2011, 05:18 PM

Episode 40
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 29 2011, 05:11 PM

Episode 41
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 05 2011, 05:11 PM

Episode 42
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 12 2011, 08:09 PM

Episode 43
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 19 2011, 06:36 PM

Episode 44
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 26 2011, 06:21 PM

Episode 45
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 03 2011, 06:09 PM

Episode 46
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 10 2011, 06:07 PM

Episode 47
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 17 2011, 06:14 PM

Episode 48
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 24 2011, 08:27 PM

Episode 49
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 07 2012, 06:22 PM

Episode 50
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 14 2012, 06:18 PM

Episode 51
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 21 2012, 06:13 PM

Episode 52
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 28 2012, 06:09 PM

Episode 53
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 04 2012, 06:10 PM

Episode 54
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 11 2012, 05:57 PM

Episode 55
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 18 2012, 06:03 PM

Episode 56
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 25 2012, 05:58 PM

Episode 57
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 03 2012, 06:01 PM

Episode 58
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 10 2012, 06:04 PM

Episode 59
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 17 2012, 04:56 PM

Episode 60
Beelzebub @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 24 2012, 04:50 PM

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team May 27 2013, 09:48 AM Quote
I decided to re-watch this series from the start, according to MAL I got up to episode 21 the first time.

The thing is, I'm on episode 45 now and I'm pretty damn sure I've watched all these episodes before, I did read the manga so that maybe the case but I just vividly remember all these animated scenes like Himekawa's Game Room and stuff. Anyways, I'll be finishing this series off today anyway.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team May 27 2013, 02:39 PM Quote
Omgg I remember the parts in Himekawa's game room being hilarious in the manga! I didn't get up to that point in the anime, but maybe I'll pick it up and finish it sometime.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll