Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Sket Dan su

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 [4] 
AccipiterF1-sama   Fansub TV Team Oct 16 2011, 09:13 PM Quote
That Switch back-story was great. It definitely went in a direction that I didn't expect at all. I hope we get to see more from when Bossun helped pull him out of his funk.

I just really wanted to comment on the change of OP and ED. On the first point, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I loved the previous OP with them playing as a band together. That did not last long enough and it's replacement is really bland. As for the new ED, the song is fairly forgettable, but the animation is genius. Yes, please do put all the Sket Dance girls in white bikinis, splatter them with chocolate and then hit them with a nude filter. Not even the inclusion of Yabas ruins that! XD

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
"I have been blogging!" - The Monarch
From the Venture Bros. episode: Victor. Echo. November.
user posted image user posted image

Episode 29
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 20 2011, 03:46 AM

Episode 30
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Oct 27 2011, 03:32 AM

Episode 31
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 03 2011, 03:42 AM

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Nov 03 2011, 10:35 AM Quote
Ep 31 was just great.
When Shinzou came out as Vegeta I couldnt stop laughing and had to pause the anime. And the Billy Blanks parody was just great too.

The other thing that was good was the tie-in with the last Bakuman ep where Azuki got a spot as a seiyuu for Megumi in Sket Dance who appeared this week.
Oh and the Nizuma and Toriko parody were great too ^^

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Nov 03 2011, 07:05 PM Quote
Oh I didn't know that Hayami Saori was voicing Megumi. I did think her voice was familiar though.
I loved the parodies too of course, although I didn't catch the Toriko one?

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Nov 04 2011, 03:30 AM Quote
The Toriko parody was when Shinzou came out looking like a GT Robo from the Toriko series:
user posted image

Episode 32
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 10 2011, 04:43 AM

Episode 33
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 17 2011, 04:25 AM

Episode 34
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Nov 24 2011, 04:44 AM

Episode 35
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 01 2011, 04:44 AM

Episode 36
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 08 2011, 04:39 AM

Episode 37
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 15 2011, 04:32 AM

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Dec 17 2011, 06:45 AM Quote
So we finally got Himes story too. Even though it was really predictable and not as sad and emotional as Switchs it was still great.
But why did she cut her hair? Not that she looks bad with her current hairstyle, she still looks beautiful, but her long her tied up were just awesome
user posted image

Back from Connichi germanys biggest anime convention. Again I got a lot of great pictures of cosplayers, tried the Cardfight Vanguard Trading Card Game (which is really good) and of course got myself some figures again.
user posted image

My Animelist

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Dec 17 2011, 08:41 AM Quote
Nice screenshot Ossi wink.gif I agree that she looks better with her hair longer and in a ponytail. I think she cut it off to symbolize that this was a fresh start for her. What I liked in this episode is seeing Switch before he became Switch. I can't remember that they met in the manga like that, but perhaps they did since I knew that Hime joined the Sket-dan before Switch. Yes the story was kind of predictable, and her backstory is my least favourite out of the three, but hey at laest we know more about her character. I can't wait for Bossun's backstory smile.gif He's become my fave, and even in this episode he was so sweet. Coming to Hime's rescue, shaking like a leaf and all biggrin.gif

user posted image
Top Favourites (updated: 17/5/2012)
1. Fate/Zero 2nd Season
2. Sakamichi no Apollon
3. Hyouka
4. Accel World
5. Space Brothers/ Sankarea (tied ;P)

My Anime List

Hyuuga Hakke K┼źsh┼Ź   Sempais Dec 19 2011, 04:10 PM Quote
Even though it was predictable OniHime backstory was really good

Episode 38
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Dec 22 2011, 04:41 AM

Episode 39
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 05 2012, 04:44 AM

warita200 -RETIRED-   Retired Jan 07 2012, 06:37 AM Quote
I just noticed today, that Sketdance is at 39 episodes already. I am surprised that this is such a long anime and I feel at the same time a certain disappointment, that the comedy of this anime is not to my taste. I like commedies and I love long animes. I have never been a big friend of the 12 episode format, although I do admit that some animes are definately better shorter than longer.

Has the humor of this anime improved with time or is it still the same over the top, aggressive screaming type of humor ala Shinpachi from Gintama?

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Jan 07 2012, 04:22 PM Quote
Its still the same comedy but over the last few eps there was a good part of characterdevelopment too, for example Switchs and Himes backstory.
I must say at first I didnt like the comedy too, but after a few eps I warmed up to it.

On another note, why the hell was there no Kumi in the New Years Yukata Shot? They just cant leave out the second hottest character after Momoka like this -.-

Again Yamanobe-sensei came with a stupid game which made total no sense. But it was funny in its own way. And I probably wouldve played it too ^^"

Back from Connichi germanys biggest anime convention. Again I got a lot of great pictures of cosplayers, tried the Cardfight Vanguard Trading Card Game (which is really good) and of course got myself some figures again.
user posted image

My Animelist

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jan 09 2012, 04:22 PM Quote
Who is Kumi???

There is still screaming with Bossun and Himeko, but I enjoy it anyways. I actually find this show more appealing than Gintama now (if you can believe it), because Gintama has become very very very crude and obnoxious as of late.

user posted image
1. Fate/Zero 2nd Season
2. Sakamichi no Apollon
3. Hyouka
4. Accel World

My Anime List

warita200 -RETIRED-   Retired Jan 09 2012, 04:34 PM Quote
Thanks for the info Killer_ossi and Julezia.

Weeeell, I quit watching Gintama some time ago already..... there is only that much shinpachi style humor i can take. Unfortunately it seems, that it is a strong trait in Sketdance as well.... sad.gif

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Jan 10 2012, 09:01 AM Quote
This here is Kumi:
user posted image

She was the one who won the Miss Contest for beeing the prettiert in class and was around when Hime went to the group date and a few other times and some minor appearances.

Episode 40
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 12 2012, 04:35 AM

Episode 41
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 19 2012, 04:33 AM

Episode 42
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 26 2012, 04:40 AM

Episode 43
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 02 2012, 04:50 AM

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Feb 02 2012, 12:11 PM Quote
Anyone still watching this? The latest episode was super cute with Bossun and Himeko going on a date. Of course Bossun was totally unaware that it was a date, but Himeko was so awkward and embarrassed it was hilarious.

user posted image
1. Fate/Zero 2nd Season
2. Sakamichi no Apollon
3. Hyouka
4. Accel World

My Anime List

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Feb 02 2012, 02:07 PM Quote
Yes Im still watching and enjoying it.
Last ep wit hthe fake-date was so clichee but still good. If I remember correctly Bossun had one too a long long time ago. So Switch is the last one without a fake-date.

Im a bit disappointed since in the OP and ED the Student Council is heavily featured so I was looking forward to more of them, but sadly there wasnt much.
Oh and no good quality close-up shots of the girls in wedding-dresses in the OP -.- Only in terrible quality.

By the way julezia, did you manage to answer the Questions of Enigman and Quettion? I must admit I didnt even once, even though I really tried for a at least a min each -.-

This post has been edited by Killer_Ossi on Feb 02 2012, 02:10 PM

user posted image

My Animelist

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Feb 02 2012, 08:08 PM Quote
Don't worry, if the OP is any indication I have a feeling we'll get to see some story arcs where the student council is featured heavily.
I've read the manga to the latest scanlated chapter, and I still enjoy watching the anime too, thats how much I love this series biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Ossi)
By the way julezia, did you manage to answer the Questions of Enigman and Quettion? I must admit I didnt even once, even though I really tried for a at least a min each -.-
I tried too, but got them wrong every single time. I have gotten the same answers as Switch and/or Tsubaki for some questions, but I don't have Bossuns and the student council president's extremely high intelligence tongue.gif

user posted image
1. Fate/Zero 2nd Season
2. Sakamichi no Apollon
3. Hyouka
4. Accel World

My Anime List

Episode 44
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 09 2012, 04:38 AM

Episode 45
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 16 2012, 04:31 AM

Episode 46
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 23 2012, 04:36 PM

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Feb 25 2012, 03:52 PM Quote
Damn, here I thought we would get a birthday ep but what du we get? Bossuns past. Not that I mind it just surprised me since I didnt see that coming.
At first I thought his mother has cut her hair but then I realised that that wasnt Bossun but his father. I thought the whole time something was off.

I think Akane took the right choice raising him by herself. Who could be a better parent than a friend. But why didnt she hide the things about her past better? I mean its normal for kids to go around searhing everything they can, even though normally its when they are younger than Bossun was.

I hope they dont want to tell us that his father was killed by a football-ball since that would be the most lame thing ever.

Bossun had a lot of luck to be born even though his mother died in an accident.

I hope we get to know about Rumi too since her father isnt there too.

user posted image

My Animelist

Hyuuga Hakke K┼źsh┼Ź   Sempais Feb 27 2012, 09:18 AM Quote
If anything I've learn that no matter where you hide something it will be found.

I can see how Bossum found it because its not something that his mom could throw away

Episode 47
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 01 2012, 05:19 AM

Episode 48
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 08 2012, 04:21 AM

Episode 49
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 15 2012, 03:19 AM

Episode 50
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 22 2012, 03:30 AM

Episode 51
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 29 2012, 03:31 AM

llehcdif-chan   Mar 29 2012, 12:00 PM Quote
OH man I laughed so hard at this episode, Bossun and tsubaki make quite the combination xD

I loved the character development between the two, i really thought the episode was really well made and thought out.

Even though this anime is kinda mindless and semi-pointless, the character development episodes are really great, touching, and the ones that really hit home.

This is the whole reason i still watch sket dance even when there is not much to talk about after most episodes.

Episode 52
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 05 2012, 03:25 AM

Episode 53
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 12 2012, 03:28 AM

Episode 54
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 19 2012, 03:23 AM

Episode 55
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 26 2012, 03:27 AM

Episode 56
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 03 2012, 03:22 AM

Episode 57
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 10 2012, 03:27 AM

Episode 58
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 17 2012, 03:21 AM

Episode 59
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 24 2012, 03:28 AM

Episode 60
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 31 2012, 03:16 AM

Episode 61
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 07 2012, 03:22 AM

Episode 62
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 14 2012, 03:38 AM

Episode 63
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 21 2012, 03:47 AM

Episode 64
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 28 2012, 03:40 AM

Episode 65
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 05 2012, 03:43 AM

Episode 66
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 13 2012, 09:20 PM

Episode 67
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 19 2012, 03:55 AM

Episode 68
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 26 2012, 03:47 AM

Episode 69
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 02 2012, 03:35 AM

Episode 70
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 09 2012, 03:35 AM

Episode 71
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 16 2012, 05:08 AM

Episode 72
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 23 2012, 03:42 AM

Episode 73
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 30 2012, 03:41 AM

Episode 74
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 06 2012, 03:39 AM

Episode 75
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 13 2012, 03:35 AM

Episode 76
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 20 2012, 03:38 AM

Episode 77
Sket Dance @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 27 2012, 03:35 AM

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Sep 27 2012, 03:35 PM Quote
Wait wait wait. Did I just see right, this is over? No grand finale, just like that? That must be a joke.
I just saw it by coincidence when I looked through my completed list on MAL and it gives me quite a shock. No more weekly Himeko, no more weekly Sket Dan, no more Akane, Unyuu, Kuni, Momoko? Thats too cruel -.-

At first I wasnt really taken in by the show but I gradually came to love it and was looking forward to it each week. The comedy was more or less the same each time but still fun, mostly because the characters had a really good chemistry.
But the more serious things were pretty good too, especially the background stories of Hime, Bossun and Switch (which sadly wasnt completed).
Characterwise it a real mix, some characters were totally annoying (Yabas for example), some were great (Hime for example) and almost everyone was strange in one way or another. And most girls were real beautys (Hime, Akane, Kuni, Momoka, Unyuu, ...).

Overall I really enjoyed the show and its sad that its over, but who knows maybe it will come back again, Gintama always comes back too (which reminds me of the worst epof this show when the Gintama characters were there -.-).
8/10 from me.

user posted image

My Animelist

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Sep 27 2012, 09:35 PM Quote
I'll try to keep this brief since I doubt many people actually managed to keep up with this show for so long. First off, many compare this show to Gintama. In essence, it is a Gintama rip off. It's characters are less interesting and more annoying. However, like Gintama, Sket Dance also does a deep dive on a number of its characters. Unfortunately, it's only possible to see these episodes if you even get that far into the series, meaning 2 cours minimum. Keep in mind, Sket Dance is part slice of life, meaning it does have a slower pace than most series. However, many episodes don't leave an interesting hook and in fact most episodes are actually two in one. Conclusion wise, it's a wrap up that tries too hard at making sure all major recurring characters have at least a few seconds of screen time. The best aspect of this episode, however, was Saaya's confession. Never thought they would actually resolve that.

Art is basic with varying degrees of details. Character design is also basic in detail. Animation quality has also been mixed, but as expected of a long ongoing title. Tatsunoko Production supported most of the animation in this show, which is the same studio behind [C], Yatterman, and Casshern Sins. With that said, Cassher Sins had quality levels beyond what Sket Dance produced as did [C]. With that said, it's a bit disappointing to see their quality drop so dramatically when producing a show like this. Tatsunoko Production may not be a superstar in the industry but they definitely have the ability to produce fair quality work. Sket Dance animation was really average at best.

Given the vast number of OP/ED themes, I won't list out ever single one. However, I will say that most were really average. The first couple were not so good but as the series progressed, I think the songs gradually improved along with the series itself. Background music and sound effects were generally average for the most part and seiyuus were also mostly average. However, I must say that Ryoko Shiraishi's "delinquent" kansai dialect for Himeko was rather impressive. Tomokazu Sugita's voice for Switch was also rather amusing. Hiroyuki Yoshino continues to be average in my book since he basically acts the same way in most of his given roles.

Enjoyment? Sket Dance has literally been a roller coaster. It slowly ramped its way up to a more emotional slice of life title as we gradually learn more about the characters, particularly the leads, and then drops back down to "bad" comedy. From there, rinse and repeat. Unfortunately, Sket Dance also does not reintegrate a lot of the "character developments" and are therefore easily forgotten in the long-run. With that said, there are a select few of Sket Dance episodes that are actually worth watching. The series as a whole, however, cannot be said the same.

Overall, Sket Dance does try to be a lot like Gintama. In fact, there is a Gintama crossover episode midway through the series. It lacks the same comedic and cast appeal as Gintama and its setting is far too bland. Titles like Seitokai no Ichizon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, School Rumble, and even the new Binbougami ga! have all done the same thing Sket Dance does but better. Sket Dance is not worth it for its length. If you really want to watch it, just watch the "good" episodes. Otherwise, save time and stay away even though the show does progressively get better.

Preliminary Score: 6/10
Final Score: 5/10

Wait wait wait. Did I just see right, this is over? No grand finale, just like that? That must be a joke.

This was actually known for about a month now. Gintama 2012 is expected to take Sket Dance's time slot starting next week. Sket Dance itself did not confirm it was ending until about half way through episode 76 and then once again in the preview of the same episode.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (6/5/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Fate/Zero 2
2) Aquarion EVOL
3) Sakamichi no Apollon
4) Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna
5) Accel World

Claims:
-Lacus (Gundam Seed/Destiny)
-Hayami (H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~)
-Priecia (Prism Ark)
-Fate (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's)
-Caro (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
-Yuuko Amamiya (ef ~A Tale of Memories/Melodies~)
-Yomi (Ga-Rei -Zero-)
-Nanaka (Myself; Yourself)
-Reika (Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun)
-Rika Furude (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Kai)
-Hanyuu Furude (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)
-Riko (Gift ~Eternal Rainbow~)
-Tamao (Strawberry Panic)
-Nagisa (Strawberry Panic)
-C.C. (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
-Makoto (Kanon 2002/2006)
-Mai (Kanon 2002/2006)
-Chikane Himemiya (Kannazuki no Miko)
-Kaon (Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora)
-Hazuki (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito/Touka Gettan)
-Hatsumi (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito/Touka Gettan)
-Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
-Chiara Toscana (Shakugan no Shana)
-Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate no Gotoku)
-Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate no Gotoku)
-Yami (To Love-Ru)
-Mikan (To Love-Ru)
-Sora Kasugano (Yosuga no Sora -In Solitude Where We Are Least Alone-)
-Marta Lualdi (Tales of Symphonia Knight of Ratatoskr)
-Haruka Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
-Mika Nogizaka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
-Alistia Rein (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza)
-Kotori Shirakawa (Da Capo)
-Nanaka Shirakawa (Da Capo II)
-Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
-Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
-Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier)
-Ranka Lee (Macross Frontier)
-Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)
-Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
-Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
-Index (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
-Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)
-Mana (Gigantic Formula)
-Nagi (Kannagi)
-Yumemi Hidaka (Munto)
-Rina Ogata (White Album)
-Azusa Nakano (K-ON!)
-Nodoka Haramura (Saki)
-Amae Koromo (Saki)
-Kanade (Asura Cryin')
-Misao (Asura Cryin')
-Misaki (Hatsukoi Limited)
-Koyoi (Hatsukoi Limited)
-Excel (Kurokami)
-Rouge (Basquash!)
-Citron (Basquash!)
-Alice (Pandora Hearts)
-Ada (Pandora Hearts)
-Sengoku Nadeko (Bakemonogatari)
-Shizuku Sakurai (Candy Boy)
-Seika Houjouin (Princess Lover!)
-Airi (Queen's Blade)
-Mafuyu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
-Kaede Sakura (Kampfer)
-Chise and Chiho (Kobato)
-Belphegor (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
-Lucifer (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
-Frederica Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
-Kukuri Tachibana (11eyes)
-Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono)
-Mina Tepes (Dance in the Vampire Bund)
-Kureha Suminoya (Sora no Woto)
-Sylvette Suede (Letter Bee)
-Fumino Serizawa (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
-Yui (Angel Beats!)
-Kanade Tachibana/Tenshi (Angel Beats!)
-Poplar Taneshima (Working!!)
-Togame (Katanagatari)
-Hitei (Katanagatari)
-Aoba Tsukishima (Cross Game)
-Haruka Morishima (Amagami SS)
-Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara!)
-Rima Mashiro (Shugo Chara!)
-Ryouko Ookami (Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi)
-Hitoha Marui (Mitsudomoe)
-Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
-Kuroneko/Ruri Gokou (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
-Ayase Aragaki (Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
-Mio Isurugi (MM!)
-Zakuro (Otome Youkai Zakuro)
-Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
-Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
-Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
-Tsukasa Ayatasuji (Amagami SS)
-Feldt Grace (Gundam 00)
-Mileina Vashti (Gundam 00)
-Saori Chiba (Hourou Musuko)
-Homura Akemi (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
-Naruko Anjou (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai)
-Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
-Sarasvati (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
-Mashu ([C])
-Aria Kanzaki (Hidan no Aria)
-Victorique de Blois (Gosick)
-Cordelia Gallo (Gosick)
-Yuina Wakura (Hanasaku Iroha)
-Erio Touwa (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko)
-Yuuko Shionji a.k.a Alice (Kami-sama no Memochou)
-Subaru Konoe (Mayo Chiki!)
-Himea Saito (Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi)
-Dalian (Dantalian no Shoka)
-Misaki Tokura (Cardfight!! Vanguard)
-Ruri Aiba (Sacred Seven)
-Iori Minase (The iDOLM@STER)
-Miki Hoshii (The iDOLM@STER)
-Kyouko Toshinou (Yuru Yuri)
-Fear Kubrick (C3)
-Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
-Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4)
-Kobato Hasegawa (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)
-Sena Kashiwazaki (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)
-Horizon Ariadust (Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon)
-Tsugumi (Guilty Crown)
-Inori Yuzuriha (Guilty Crown)
-Ririchiyo Shirakiin (Inu x Boku SS)
-Chihaya Ayase (Chihayafuru)
-Mikono Suzushiro (Aquarion EVOL)
-Yunoha Suroor (Aquarion EVOL)
-Crea Torosera (Aquarion EVOL)
-Chiaki Kurihara (Mouretsu Uchuu Kaizoku)
-Nana Mishima (Area no Kishi)
-Toki Onjouji (Saki -Achiga-hen-)
-Ryuuka Shimizudani (Saki -Achiga-hen-)
-Kuroyukihime (Accel World)
-Tsumiki Miniwa (Acchi Kocchi)
-Chieri Sono (AKB0048)

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 [4]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll