File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

AnoHana, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi..

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 [5] 
JrrMaster   Aug 12 2011, 05:52 AM Quote
thanks for your effort biggrin.gif

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Nov 23 2012, 11:46 AM Quote
Great news AnoHana fans, we can expect a new movie in 2013!!
According to the official website, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Movie will animate a new story one year after the final episode along with the recap of the TV series. It will be premiered in the summer of 2013.

MAL News
Their source

I'm really curious about the new material, I hope it's more than 10 extra minutes added on tongue.gif
Here is a preview of sorts (don't get your hopes up too much tongue.gif ) http://youtu.be/8sMH1gUWUyU

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Nov 23 2012, 01:10 PM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Nov 23 2012, 09:46 AM)
Great news AnoHana fans, we can expect a new movie in 2013!!

Basically all this news is telling me that we are repeating 2011 again with the year's best/better titles. Madoka's third movie along with Hanasaku Iroha's movie and Stein's;Gate's movie are also set to premier next year in addition to the Ano Hana movie.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Nov 23 2012, 01:21 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Nov 23 2012, 02:10 PM)
Basically all this news is telling me that we are repeating 2011 again with the year's best/better titles. Madoka's third movie along with Hanasaku Iroha's movie and Stein's;Gate's movie are also set to premier next year in addition to the Ano Hana movie.

Going by those titles it seems to me 2011 was a pretty good year for anime smile.gif I actually totally forgot about the Hanasaku Iroha movie

This post has been edited by julezia on Nov 23 2012, 01:21 PM

jalingon3011-chi   Mar 25 2013, 08:08 PM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 17 2011, 03:06 PM)
Almost didnt see this thread because 90% of the title is missing. Would be better to ad the full title in my eyes.

And now to the ep itself. It was really good. The atmosphere, the characters, the story, everything was just great. Especially the OP and the ED are totally fitting with their melancholic vibe, even though they are bad itself.

The anime totally reminds me on something. I dont know if it was an anime or an real life movie or even a game, but there was one with an dead character who came back as a ghost which was pretty good too, but there the main character only realised at the end that it was a ghost. A bit like the Scrubs ep where Ben died and Cox couldnt accept it until the end which was pretty sad too.

Did you mean Tsukimiya Ayu from Kanon?

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll