-sama

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

user posted image

Title: Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san
Japanese Title: よんでますよ、アザゼルさん。
Genre: Comedy, Supernatural, Mystery?
Premier: 2010-02-23 (OVA), 2011-04-08 (TV)
Animation Studio: Production I.G
Director: Tsutomu Mizushima
Original Creator: Yasuhisa Kubo
Official Site: http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/azazel/

Basic Info: Adapted from Manga.

Opening Theme: ?
Ending Theme: ?

Cast:
Daisuke Namikawa as Akutabe
Masaya Onosaka as Azazel
Rina Satou as Rinko Sakuma
Hiroshi Kamiya as Beelzebub
Kazuya Nakai as Salamander
Ryoko Shiraishi as Kōtarō Dōchin
Tesshô Genda as Moloch
Yu Kobayashi as Undine

user posted image

Plot:
Akutabe, a detective, summons devils to solve the troubles of his clients. One day, a low class devil Azazel Atsushi is summoned by Akutabe and is used harshly by him and his assistant Rinko Sakuma.
(~from ANN~)

My Thoughts:
Like Hen Zemi, crude and short but really funny. Aketabe summons demons to solve his clients cases, but they usually end up causing more problems for them in the end. And poor Rinko ends up getting caught in the crossfire.

#2 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • 2931 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

The part about crudness is right on the spot.... it never fails to surprise me, what people find amusing...... laugh.gif

#3 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

My Thoughts:
Like Hen Zemi, crude and short but really funny. Aketabe summons demons to solve his clients cases, but they usually end up causing more problems for them in the end. And poor Rinko ends up getting caught in the crossfire.

So is the latest trend in "mature oriented" animes to have characters both defecate and others eat it? Bad! I dropped this one too just for that same reason. I watched the first two and tried to find it funny and amusing but nope...literally, this one and the other one I just posted on, with similar traits...are flushed down the anime toilet by yours truly. wink.gif

th_tumblr_nynyk3iqIS1qcc8nno1_500_zps9lx

th_tumblr_o0t06laCGN1rrjedqo1_1280_zpssa

#4 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

Watched the first ep and it was a bit interesting, but nothing more. Dont think I will watch more than another 1 or 2 eps except it gets better.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#5 narchobit

narchobit

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:anime<br>

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 18 2011, 01:37 PM)
Watched the first ep and it was a bit interesting, but nothing more. Dont think I will watch more than another 1 or 2 eps except it gets better.

what really >.< geeze you cant judge by the first episode man thats just lame!

#6 warita200

warita200

-RETIRED-

• Retired
  • 2931 posts
  • Interests:For those who care and would like to contact me at some point, I can be found on Anime-Suki under the user name: warita (only warita without the 200) :)<br><br>The email that I have on FTV wont work, because I changed accounts a few months ago.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (narchobit @ Apr 21 2011, 04:57 PM)
what really >.< geeze you cant judge by the first episode man thats just lame!

Well, there are certain put offs..... I am not particularly fond of seeing puke in anime (for that reason I am dropping sket dance as well), nor do I find it funny to see, how azazel gets summond in the middle of having sex.

After seeing this, we can hardly expect any drastic improvement, now can we?

#7 Killer_Ossi

Killer_Ossi

Retired

• Kouhais
  • 3817 posts
  • Interests:Chilling with friends<br>Pen-&amp;-Paper RPG<br>Animes, Mangas, Hentai<br>PC-Games<br>Bodybuilding

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:51 PM

After 10 min of ep 3 I dropped it. That anime is so lame I wonder why I even bothered watching till ep 3. Uninteresting Characters, no Plot and sh*tty comedy.

2/10 from me.
[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

#8 Duran

Duran

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:53 AM

I really enjoy this series. It's got a type of quirky humor I like. I don't think it needs much of a background story or in-depth plot in order to be successful, it just is to me.

Edited by Duran, 27 April 2011 - 08:54 AM.

#9 Noshi

Noshi

-sama

• Retired
  • 2211 posts
  • Interests:ANIME<br>Hayate no Gotoku<br>Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge<br>Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto<br>Tenpo Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi<br>Touka Gettan<br>naruto shippuden<br>murder princess<br>Death Note<br><br>Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori<br>D.Gray-man<br>Asatte no Houkou<br>Red Garden<br>Saiunkoku Monogatari<br>===done===<br>Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu<br>xxxHolic<br>Ouran High School Host Club<br>Utawarerumono<br>Night head Genesis<br>Bokura ga Ita<br>Kamisama Kazoku<br>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni <br>Mushishi<br>Ghost Hunt <br>Tsubasa Chronicle 1, 2<br>Black Blood Brothers<br><br>MANGA<br>Fruits Basket<br>Hot Gimmick<br>Arcana Soul<br>xxxHolic<br>Naruto<br><br>J-MUSIC<br>Dir en Grey, Gazette, Plastic Tree, MUCC, Antique Cafe, D'espairsRay, ELLEGARDEN, Gackt, Ayabie, Raphael and more...

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

I kinda like it so far xD
It's original, the characters are so cutely disturbing and I don't mind the WTF-ness going on. tongue.gif
But that's just me, I just like weird humor, funny animal characters and a bit of a fresh view on originality hehe.

#10 Anthrax117

Anthrax117

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Many. ill post them up later!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Noshi @ May 01 2011, 02:12 PM)
I kinda like it so far xD
It's original, the characters are so cutely disturbing and I don't mind the WTF-ness going on.
But that's just me, I just like weird humor, funny animal characters and a bit of a fresh view on originality hehe.

Personally I agree, I think the crude humor is fantastic, Episode 4 was well.... funny enough for me to not even notice half an hour flew by. What can i say? It hits the funny spot to my uneventful life. I've always been a fan of crude/rude humor, something must be ticking awkwardly in my brain.... but that's cool.

Favorite quote of Ep. 4 has got to be....
"OOOOH CHOCOLATE!!!" *nom
"Actually that's Goat Sh*t"
*GURK - *BRAWWWWWWGHHHH!

Edited by Anthrax117, 03 May 2011 - 01:51 AM.

user posted image

#11 Noshi

Noshi

-sama

• Retired
  • 2211 posts
  • Interests:ANIME<br>Hayate no Gotoku<br>Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge<br>Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto<br>Tenpo Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi<br>Touka Gettan<br>naruto shippuden<br>murder princess<br>Death Note<br><br>Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori<br>D.Gray-man<br>Asatte no Houkou<br>Red Garden<br>Saiunkoku Monogatari<br>===done===<br>Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu<br>xxxHolic<br>Ouran High School Host Club<br>Utawarerumono<br>Night head Genesis<br>Bokura ga Ita<br>Kamisama Kazoku<br>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni <br>Mushishi<br>Ghost Hunt <br>Tsubasa Chronicle 1, 2<br>Black Blood Brothers<br><br>MANGA<br>Fruits Basket<br>Hot Gimmick<br>Arcana Soul<br>xxxHolic<br>Naruto<br><br>J-MUSIC<br>Dir en Grey, Gazette, Plastic Tree, MUCC, Antique Cafe, D'espairsRay, ELLEGARDEN, Gackt, Ayabie, Raphael and more...

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

Hahah I used to like happy tree friends when I was younger too xD Only now I think this anime is way better tongue.gif
I''m glad this anime season has this kind of anime, wouldn't have expected that at all. smile.gif

#12 mewo.maride

mewo.maride
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:14 AM

This series is so funny I can't wait for ep 6, this humor works for me, it's definetly the funniest anime I ever seen, I was a bit grossed out by some stuff in it, but overall it's epic.
I think this humor works for Japanese speakers, coz it's based on language expression, body language, and pop culture humor, not so much on message based jokes, it's epic

#13 giantjoebot

giantjoebot

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:05 PM

Is it just me, or does the angel's head look like a giant penis, and along with that chin, lol. So gross

#14 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:20 PM

Considering the Barker who dragged him into the bar called him "penis head," no, it's not just you.

Poor Molloch. We hardly knew you. Snff!

#15 Anthrax117

Anthrax117

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Many. ill post them up later!

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

HAHAHA!!! Soooooo GOOOOOOD!!!! Nyorin! LMFAO! oh wow i don't remember last time i laughed so much as i did in this last episode. Next episode is going to rock!

Every bit of this show is utterly disturbing, but to be honest, I love it. I love how crude it is and the horrid humor behind it. Gives me a break from all the other anime that seems to leash themselves to the "norm".

Edited by Anthrax117, 07 June 2011 - 09:43 AM.

user posted image

#16 AccipiterF1

AccipiterF1

-sama

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1566 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

Rinko in the witch costume was awesome. Loved the scene where she was totally defenseless while changing because she had her glasses off.

I wish they would let Azazel run around in his demon form. He looks so badass in the OP.

#17 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;*sound of sirens*&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Favorite authors are more or less in this order;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next &quot;thing&quot;, the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to &quot;customers&quot; more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say &quot;why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(&quot; i dont really agree but i see his point now)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&amp;D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

Wow so no one liked this? this is the only anime made of short films that i liked yet. But to end like this, you gotta be shitting me D: it was so unfulfilling, the jokes on this ep were the best ever anywhere but there were just 2 good jokes on the entire episode lol..... i hope they continue it or make an ova to wrap it up again lol
user posted imageuser posted image
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#18 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jul 02 2011, 01:13 PM)
Wow so no one liked this? this is the only anime made of short films that i liked yet. But to end like this, you gotta be shitting me D: it was so unfulfilling, the jokes on this ep were the best ever anywhere but there were just 2 good jokes on the entire episode lol..... i hope they continue it or make an ova to wrap it up again lol

so I just watched the final episode. I must say, like Hen Zemi, this show was a letdown in comparison to the OADs. The show was obviously going to end in a inconclusive manner since the source material is ongoing.

The twist at the end of the finale was great and the jokes were occasionally funny, but for the most part, I realized that I simply laughed no where near as much as I did for the OADs. None of the humor in this show was actually repetitive, which was good, but the humor overall lacked decent substance, which is probably what hurt it the most. The lack of Akutabe throughout the show was also disappointing since he's not only an awesome character but hilarious when angry.

Animation is quality as expected from I.G. Production. No complaints here.

Music? The OP is a bit funny and that's about it. The voices, were okay and the same as the OAD, so not really anything noticeable here.

Enjoyment? As I said before, it's a letdown. After about halfway, I really didn't care. The angel/heaven bit was rather interesting, but they didn't really dive deep into it most likely because the manga has not yet gotten that far yet.

Overall, I would see my comments for Hen Zemi. This is not a show for those who can't stomach sick or cruel jokes....especially scat. Azazel is a hilarious character, but we've seen such a character in other shows that it's become a norm and obvious. Even for a new viewer to anime, it probably won't be all that big of a significant impact.

Preliminary Score: 7/10
Final Score: 6/10

#19 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 8829 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -<br><br>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER<br><br>To get my original &quot;total post count&quot;..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of &quot;spamming&quot;.....bah. &gt;.&gt;<br><br>NAMES: -<br><br>JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!<br><br>COMPLETED DORAMA:-<br><br>1.) Kurosagi<br>2.) Liar Game<br>3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1<br>4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2<br>5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)<br>6.) It Started with a Kiss<br>7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Devil Beside You<br>9.) My Boss, My Hero<br>10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!<br>11.) Full House<br>12.) One Pound Gospel<br>13.) Suppli (or &quot;Sapuri&quot;)<br>14.) Bull Fighting<br>15.) Sleeping Forest<br>16.) Stand Up!!<br>17.) Galileo<br>18.) Tiger &amp; Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)<br>19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)<br>20.) Proposal Daisakusen<br>21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)<br>22.) Dragon Zakura<br>23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)<br>24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)<br>25.) Mukodono 2003<br>26.) Gokusen (Season 1)<br>27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)<br>28.) Long Vacation<br>29.) Bambino!<br>30.) Boku dake no Madonna<br>31.) Good Luck!!<br>32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi<br>33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan<br>34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)<br>35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)<br>36.) Engine<br>37.) Puzzle(2007)<br>38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)<br>39.) HERO<br><br>Currently Watching DORAMA: -<br><br>1.) Gokusen series<br>2.) GTO<br>3.) They Kiss Again<br>4.) Honey and Clover<br>5.) Love Contract<br>6.) Fantasy Couple<br>7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)<br>8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)<br>9.) Coffee Prince<br>10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)<br>11.) Wonderful Life<br>12.) Himitsu no Hanazono<br>13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake<br>14.) Lunch Queen<br>15.) Densha Otoko<br>16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)<br>17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL<br>18.) Shukumei SPECIAL<br>19.) Maou<br>20.) Osen<br>21.) HERO<br>22.) Last Christmas<br>23.) Resurrection<br>24.) Zettai Kareshi<br>25.) Romeo and Juliet<br>26.) Yasuko to Kenji<br>27.) So I'm not so Handsome<br>28.) Attention Please<br><br>Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course. <br><br>Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL<br><br>I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -<br><br>1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2<br>2.) Macross Frontier<br>3.) Vampire Knight<br>4.) Sekirei<br>5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei<br>6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk<br>7.) To-LOVE-Ru<br>8.) Special A<br>9.) Itzura na Kiss<br>10.) Real Drive<br>11.) Nabari no Ou<br>12.) Shina Dark<br>13.) Soul Eater<br>14.) Blassreiter<br>15.) Crystal Blaze<br>16.) Amatsuki

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:01 AM

I think I've probably watched the first episode of the OVA series but I just finished marathon-ing the entire TV series, quite short, 13 episodes with each being just over 12 minutes long. I enjoyed the series but I made a mistake when I chose to watch it when I had ordered Chinese take-out for the night and the poop/scat jokes from Penguin-Fly Beezlebub....really ruined my meal, I was unable to finish off my meal, there's half of it on the side of my table....going cold....DAMN you Beezlebub!

I liked most of the demons of the series especially Zoro the Salamander, who turned out to be a "M"-kinda guy. All I can think of was One Piece's Zoro when he entered the scene.

I liked this series a lot and I'll definitely get round to watching the 2nd episode of the OVA series at some point. I'm glad I watched the series all at once. Sakuma was a pretty cool character, you noticed how she became more and more cruel throughout the series, more manipulative becoming a shade of her former self whilst embracing another side to her. This is obviously more developed in the manga or so I've heard.

I'm rating this series a 8.5/10. rolleyes.gif
user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users