Scheduler icons are x'ed out

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~Posessed by the Phoenix~

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

While you were kind of on the subject of the Scheduler, Maiku-san, it seems the page's icons are x'ed out for some odd reason. Although I'm not sure if the Scheduler is working anymore of if it's becomming obsolette here now.

Mod Note: This thread was split from this thread.

Edited by Maiku_Ando, 11 December 2011 - 06:26 PM.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

#2 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Anime, anything Japanese, Manga, Maids, and Travel.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Dec 11 2011, 05:43 PM)
While you were kind of on the subject of the Scheduler, Maiku-san, it seems the page's icons are x'ed out for some odd reason. Although I'm not sure if the Scheduler is working anymore of if it's becomming obsolette here now.

For which series?
Any of the series which show up in red on the front page are obtained via Pulse, these don't have DDLs so theres nothing for the scheduler to use. This is effectivly the problem I was refereing to above about having to get Pulse to work with the DDLs. The only thing on the front page as it is right this minute with DDLs is Penguindrum I think.

#3 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts
  • Interests:Anime, catgirls, bunnygirls, video games, Visual Novels, and maids so far.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

Oh no I mean the Scheduler Page itself, since all I see is the FTV Bar and the pic that's next to the list on the Scheduler are currently x'ed out. I didn't mean the series I just meant the page that's all.

For some reason it's been like this since yesterday which was when I noticed it.
user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

#4 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

Can you take a screenshot Wolfie-san? I can't see any issue when I try to run it :/

#5 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

It's not that I'm running it, what I mean is this is what I'm trying to get at:

Attached Files

user posted image
user posted image

#6 Maiku_Ando

Maiku_Ando

-dono

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Ok, thats basically missing files on the server your accessing, when I refireshed my page I got the same. Looks like either the old graphics are missing from one of the servers.

I don't have access to that server at the moment so I've alerted Daft about it.

Edited by Maiku_Ando, 11 December 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#7 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• Fansub TV Team
  • 9009 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

I was kind of guessing on that, but at least I brought some minor issue to your attention here. Although i guess I was overthinking it on my part. *sweatdrop* laugh.gif
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users