Competitions
The Gallery
Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Scheduler icons are x'ed out

Kid-Wolf~The Lazy Shinigami's Servant~   Fansub TV Team Dec 11 2011, 11:43 AM Quote
While you were kind of on the subject of the Scheduler, Maiku-san, it seems the page's icons are x'ed out for some odd reason. Although I'm not sure if the Scheduler is working anymore of if it's becomming obsolette here now.

Mod Note: This thread was split from this thread.

This post has been edited by Maiku_Ando on Dec 11 2011, 12:26 PM

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Maiku_Ando-dono   Fansub TV Leaders Dec 11 2011, 11:50 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Dec 11 2011, 05:43 PM)
While you were kind of on the subject of the Scheduler, Maiku-san, it seems the page's icons are x'ed out for some odd reason. Although I'm not sure if the Scheduler is working anymore of if it's becomming obsolette here now.

For which series?
Any of the series which show up in red on the front page are obtained via Pulse, these don't have DDLs so theres nothing for the scheduler to use. This is effectivly the problem I was refereing to above about having to get Pulse to work with the DDLs. The only thing on the front page as it is right this minute with DDLs is Penguindrum I think.

Kid-Wolf~The Lazy Shinigami's Servant~   Fansub TV Team Dec 11 2011, 12:08 PM Quote
Oh no I mean the Scheduler Page itself, since all I see is the FTV Bar and the pic that's next to the list on the Scheduler are currently x'ed out. I didn't mean the series I just meant the page that's all.

For some reason it's been like this since yesterday which was when I noticed it.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Maiku_Ando-dono   Fansub TV Leaders Dec 11 2011, 12:24 PM Quote
Can you take a screenshot Wolfie-san? I can't see any issue when I try to run it :/

Kid-Wolf~The Lazy Shinigami's Servant~   Fansub TV Team Dec 11 2011, 12:36 PM Quote
It's not that I'm running it, what I mean is this is what I'm trying to get at:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Maiku_Ando-dono   Fansub TV Leaders Dec 11 2011, 12:57 PM Quote
Ok, thats basically missing files on the server your accessing, when I refireshed my page I got the same. Looks like either the old graphics are missing from one of the servers.

I don't have access to that server at the moment so I've alerted Daft about it.

This post has been edited by Maiku_Ando on Dec 11 2011, 01:02 PM

Kid-Wolf~The Lazy Shinigami's Servant~   Fansub TV Team Dec 11 2011, 01:01 PM Quote
I was kind of guessing on that, but at least I brought some minor issue to your attention here. Although i guess I was overthinking it on my part. *sweatdrop* laugh.gif

< Back to File Distribution >

Topic Options Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll