Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Zero no Tsukaima F, Louise as Index lol

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Mar 12 2012, 10:46 AM Quote
Okay with episode 10 i feel like I'm now completely lost as to what is now happening. Pretty much it seems that Saito's new ability has a set limit before it kills him.

Also, in this episode his sword pretty much ends up being destroyed and to it all off the pope gets om nomed by an ancient dragon they were hoping to stop it seems.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Episode 11
Zero no Tsukaima F @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 17 2012, 02:30 PM

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Mar 20 2012, 10:56 AM Quote
Okay epsidoe 11 I wasn't expecting that kind of a twist here with Saito being kicked back to his home world because of Louise. Well I can kind of understand as to why she did it, but from th elooks of it she may actually regret that decision if he doesn't find a way back on his own.

Well who knows he might get a certain someone that is known as a well repected gap user, but I doubt they'd pull off a Touhou gag reference here. laugh.gif

Anyways even if this wasn't Saito's home world to begin with it is his firend's and loved one's home that is in danger, so I can understand as to why he wants to go back at all costs here.

In any case the next episdoe will be the final for the anime it seems, but it feels like this series was just to have the closed ending and nothing else becuase of it's long haiatus it was given from the previous season here. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Killer_Ossi Retired   Mar 22 2012, 05:06 PM Quote
Wow they have so much stuff to resolve and only one ep to do it. They still havent introduced the Pope as the real enemy, they havent brought back Joseph and Sheffield, they have to get Saito back to their world and then send him off again, they have to get to the whole familiars biz and most of all they have to kick the wannabe dragons a**. Really a lot to do for 20 minutes isnt it?

When Saito wanted to get back to their world I had to laugh. I mean its not a surprise he cant go back if he is searching the completely wrong place right? He is searching in some backalley while it was in a shopping street in season one XD

And why did Derf have to die? He didnt deserve it and it made zero sense. Even more zero sense than Zero Louise -.-

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

Episode 12
Zero no Tsukaima F @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 24 2012, 12:38 AM

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Mar 25 2012, 01:19 AM Quote
Ok with this being the end all be all epsidoe here it was kind of a supprise that they closed it up as what would be called the SaitoxLouise pairing instead of a certain maid being involved at all or anything of the sort here. The up side is that it ended, but the down side is the thing felt like a rushed closed ending here.

Although I have to admit that Saito did manage to bring Louise over to his world at the ending but for some reason there was enough room for more ecchi antics if you ask me. Although I think they showed this the same time they were panning to end Shana so I kind of wonder if they planned that out at all.

Well anyways from this studio I guess we have more of Index and Railgun to look foward too. tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 17 2012, 03:01 AM Quote
I just got myself to watching the last ep of this show and I cant really say what I feel about it since I defenitely would be banned forever on FTV. Mildly put it was really really bad. I didnt really expect much anyway because of the rather bad third season but even my almost as lowly as it can get expectations werent lowly enough to how this show turned out.

The whole season was rushed (not showing how Saito convinced Louises Parents to marry her, the war against Joseph), full of logic holes (Saito stealing an aircraft), scenes that made no sense (like the "fight" between Louise and Henrietta), unnecessary stuff (Delfs death just to come back as an inner voice) and overall a lot of unanswered questions as:
- why involve the elves if they are only their for, well nothing except some firepower
- why didnt we get the name of the hot and sexy mother of Louise
- why didnt we get an aftermath of the war
- why did neither the pope nor Joseph come back as the enemys even though it makes no sense for them not coming back as enemys since one of the two had to be the mastermind (the other solution would be that the producers needlessly foreshadowed that and seeing how poor the show was thats quite possible)
- what was the point in bringing back the elemental brothers for this season? especially their first appearance was completely useless
And probably a ton more I just cant remember right now.

Overall you could say that this shouldve been a 26-ep show or something since so many things were rushed that it made it useless to even show it.

The only really good thing was that there was more of Kirche, more of Louises Mother, more Sheffield, adding Lukshana to the cast and that the relationship between Saito and Louise got better at the end. The rest is just horrible.

A really horrible end for this otherwise entertaining series. They shouldnt have done more than the first two seasons (season one got a 7/10 and season 2 a 9/10).

3/10 from me.

This post has been edited by Killer_Ossi on Apr 17 2012, 03:02 AM

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

Maiku_Ando-dono   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 04 2012, 06:53 AM Quote
Bit late with my final thoughts on it, but I was also very disapointed with the ending, I think most of the point were already covered, but in short it was rushed, and too many opportunities for side stories were missed. Why is it some shows are dragged on forever, and flogged to death trying to milk every possable episode from, and yet this is just rushed like its something to get rid of quickly.

Even the first 3 seasons missed out good marterial from the books that would have made it even funnier (Siesta meeting Saito in the tower in the school uniform and revealing she cant put underware on under it as it would show in such a short skirt <queue epic nosebleed> and Louise pretending to be a cat) those are really good moments, totally missed by the anime.

I can only hope that something else will come - a new game spin off, some other series or anything really. I know it likly wont happen, but I still have hope.

And why are there still no figures of Henrietta???? Theres loads of Louise ones to the point of insanity (this is a nice one i have on order), only 1 of Siesta (I have it here, Tabatha none of the Henrietta or the other characters at all.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll