Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Kill Me Baby, Baby, Please Kill Me

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Jan 12 2012, 10:41 AM Quote
Synopsis:
This is the touching story of Yasuna, a normal (?) high school girl, and Sonya, her best friend who happens to be an assassin. Unfortunately, little Sonya's trained assassin instincts often work against her and others in her daily high school life, as Yasuna's often-broken wrist can attest to. She just wanted a hug, but she ended up with a broken neck. Isn't it sad? No, it's hilarious.

Not even Yasuna's intense ninja training can prepare her for the exciting adventures in this explosive 4-panel manga adaptation.
Info taken from MAL

My Take:
Well as always there is usually a manga 4-koma that gets an anime, and this one got one. While I haven't read the manga but I'm sure it's just as good.

In any case pretty much this is going to be pretty much your random antics with an assassin, a ninja, and an idoitc high school girl. Other then that what's not to like about it. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Kid-Wolf on Jan 12 2012, 10:41 AM

Attached Image
Attached Image

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Jan 12 2012, 10:51 AM Quote
I must I was really surprised that it went on after 5 min because I always thought it would be a 5-min-per-ep series. Which probably wouldve been better I guess.

The comedy was mostly lame, especially the one from the Ninja girl.

Characters, well lets not talk about this one.
Animation the same.

If ep 2 is not better its dropped.

Episode 2
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 12 2012, 12:41 PM

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jan 12 2012, 12:52 PM Quote
Hmm, i wasn't enthusiastic about this one. It feels like a lowbudget series with no real story. So the animation won't be a factor for this series.
If the comedy is done correctly it can still be good. However in the first episode it failed to really show some good jokes. I hope the next one is better otherwise i fear the worst for this series.

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Jan 13 2012, 08:45 AM Quote
Well I'm pretty much okay with how this series is playing with the assassin and ninja gags here alone with how the normal girl here pretty much tends to fall for pretty much everything here.

In any case this seems ike an okay series to pass the time with since some of the jokes turn out rather well, while others tend to be either a hit-or-miss kind of deal.

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jan 13 2012, 02:50 PM Quote
A better second episode. The balloon part was very good. To have that little girl say that was a nice feature. The ninja girl still is as useless as ever.
As this series just runs on comedy it raised my hopes of being a good series a bit.

motormind-san   Jan 14 2012, 03:08 PM Quote
I'm a bit torn about this one. I know the manga and I think it's hilarious, but most of the jokes don't seem to translate well into into the animated format. Somehow, Yasuna simply suffers a bit too much, whereas in the manga she is nearly indestructible.

Still, the second episode was clearly better than the first. And I just love the ED.

This post has been edited by motormind on Jan 15 2012, 04:58 AM

Killer_Ossi Fan of Mature Women   Jan 15 2012, 02:02 PM Quote
Tried ep two but after 5 min turned it off its just not funny.
Dropped.

Episode 3
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 19 2012, 12:03 PM

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jan 21 2012, 06:28 AM Quote
Hmm, i am not sure about this series. The stupidity of Yasuna with the violence of Sonya is the thing that carries this show and even if they are funny it starts to get repetitive. Still the voodoo and esper power part was nice.
The introduction of our extra character was good. Hopefully it breathes in some extra much needed comedy.

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Jan 21 2012, 03:29 PM Quote
Pretty much I have to say the antics did increase in epsidoe 3, granted it was more of the physical violence issue between Yasuna and Sonya.

Also, the new girl that poped up I have to say I was supprised that it sounded like the Tsundere Queen herself here. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Episode 4
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jan 27 2012, 12:24 AM

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jan 27 2012, 01:05 PM Quote
More of the stupidity of Yasuna and this time in threefold. How does she get to school without getting lost is beyond me. Still since her antics are worked out nicely this time and Sonya gives good replies this series is entertaining enough for me. Agiri is a good sidecharacter with her actions. She pretends to be a very bad ninja (or just a fake) but every time we see her real skill at the last bit. Until now all the characters are stereotypes which i don't like normally but since this series ain't serious it ain't a problem. Hopefully the next episode the new girl gets another chance.

Episode 5
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 02 2012, 05:43 PM

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Feb 06 2012, 12:12 PM Quote
sad.gif This wasn't very good. The first parts were too similar and failed to be really funny. Sad to say that this was the worst episode of this series yet.

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Feb 06 2012, 12:18 PM Quote
It's the on ly probelm with this 4-koma series is that some of the jokes are kind of a hit-or-miss deal. some of them seem funny, but others just seem like a running gag for most of the epsidoe, but with a few minor tweaks here and there. rolleyes.gif

It's not droppable bad, but it's almost around that though. sad.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Episode 6
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 09 2012, 08:43 PM

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Feb 10 2012, 11:38 AM Quote
Well since they didn't do a running gag bit all the way though this episode I have to say this series can be quite enjoyable. tongue.gif

In any case I have to say when Agiri shows up most of the time the joke turns out to be pretty good to almost to point of being over the top. Although I have to say with her easygoing aditude towards anything that happened in this series kind of made her one of my favorites in this series as of late. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Feb 12 2012, 12:12 PM Quote
This was nice. After watching the previous episode i feared that the best of this series was gone already. However the shaved ice part and visit to Agiri's house were fun to watch. If they can keep on bringing such nice small scenes with surprises (maybe our extra character again) this series will remain a nice relaxing break from other serious storydriven series.

Episode 7
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 16 2012, 11:50 PM

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Feb 17 2012, 09:57 AM Quote
After watching episode 7 we get to see our little unkown red hiared girl once again, and I have to say I do feel bad that she got treated like a background character... yet again. laugh.gif

Other then that I have to say the antics are still hit-and-miss at times, but that's because some of the jokes don't translate well even when animated it would seem. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Feb 23 2012, 01:03 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 17 2012, 04:57 PM)
After watching episode 7 we get to see our little unkown red hiared girl once again, and I have to say I do feel bad that she got treated like a background character... yet again. 

Other then that I have to say the antics are still hit-and-miss at times, but that's because some of the jokes don't translate well even when animated it would seem.

This time she really just dropped by. Nice to see that Agiri is starting to become more active in the parts. She is just so strange.
You are right about the jokes. Some may be better when read in a manga....hopefully we don't get a lot of repeating jokes. I wonder if this series can be compared to Mitsudomoe. Hmm, better not as Mitsudomoe was a lot better..Let's just say that i don't hope that this series also doesn't suddenly stop at episode 8.

Episode 8
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Feb 24 2012, 01:45 AM

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Feb 24 2012, 11:50 AM Quote
Well episode 8 was somewhat back to a hit-or-miss kind of episode here. Pretty much I have to say it needed more Agiri here since she tends to make almost any situation humorous here. tongue.gif

Although they did pull a full on running gag with the old man and the dog for this episode though. Very subttle and I kind of enjoyed that since it kind fo flowed with what was going on in the episode.... somewhat. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Feb 25 2012, 02:47 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 24 2012, 06:50 PM)
Well episode 8 was somewhat back to a hit-or-miss kind of episode here. Pretty much I have to say it needed more Agiri here since she tends to make almost any situation humorous here.

Although they did pull a full on running gag with the old man and the dog for this episode though. Very subttle and I kind of enjoyed that since it kind fo flowed with what was going on in the episode.... somewhat.

I agree. The old man and his dog were a nice addition. Yasuna did a good job of being stupid again. I liked the idiotic idea of the trash can on her head. That scene was the best for me in this episode. Agiri had the most useless support until now (just put a picture on it smile.gif and doing a magic trick which does work but not to help Yasuna biggrin.gif ). The instrument part was a bit weaker although i did like the part of Sonya getting the flute with darts. The end scene with the darts part was better as Sonya actually seemed surprised by Yasuna.

Episode 9
Kill Me Baby @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 01 2012, 07:48 PM

Kid-Wolf~The Voile's Library Assiant~   Fansub TV Team Mar 02 2012, 10:40 AM Quote
Well pretty much this show still has a hit-or-miss feel to it since to be honest how idiotic can Yasuna be at times? rolleyes.gif

Anyways I have to say it seems that Agiri tends to show off as to what she might be more of a street performer then a ninja at times. In any case whenever she shows up usually her gags she pulls tends to be very well done. Although the whole fishing bit here was a chance of pace. Not only that but when I saw the turtle I had a feeling it would of been one of Agiri's pets. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Ausdoerrt-sama   Fansub TV Team Mar 02 2012, 07:42 PM Quote
Agiri drives this show more than anyone, imo. Though this ep was particularly good. That damn turtle laugh.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll