Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Mystery, Horror, Romance, Supernatural

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 5 
NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Fansub TV Team Apr 15 2012, 11:21 PM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 13 2012, 10:58 AM)
why was Niiya able to grope her, aren't ghosts usually like a misty vapor that you can't grab a hold of ? She was able to change her bra, or rather put one on that she wasn't wearing before?! Why is it that Niiya and Kanoe can see her and Okonogi can't....? I'm fairly certain my last question will be answered eventually.

I was asking myself the same as it was a similar case with Menma from Ano Hana but she died being a little girl and grew up as a ghost instead, we never got a clear explaination why Jintan was able to touch her though is probable it was because he was the one who cares most about her (like Teiichi in TOxA)... or how she can touch anything from the material world (just like Yuuko), being invisible to the eyes of her other childhood friends (only Okonogi here) until the final of that great series when everyone of them could see her before departing to the afterlife

anyway the second episode gets more interesting going back to the past with Teiichi talking about the paranormal Seikyou academy and the first time he met the amnesic hottie Yuuko Kanoe, either teasing him or doing pranks to others since then... also narrates the reason why he sealed the room where her corpse was left and the start of their relationship founding the club to investigate her death, then meeting Okonogi (the split screen showing us the image each of them see Yuuko was hilarious xD) and in the next episodes the rest of the cast we already seen (props for the ED theme sang by her) smile.gif

July theme: Space Brothers - av/sg Mutta's awkward scenes
user posted imageuser posted image
Scores of the Latest top 10 Anime TV Series / OVA Series:
1 Fate Zero S2 - 10/10 or 9/10 (S1 9/10, Specials 8/10) B+
2 Sankarea - 9/10 or 8/10 (og, KwZdK of the dead 6/10) C-
3 Lupin III: MFtIO - 8/10 (TV 70-80's 5/10, movies 7/10) C
4 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - 8/10 (Ano Hana 10/10) B
5 Uchuu Kyoudai aka Space Brothers - 8/10 (airing) A+
6 Eureka Seven Ao - 7/10 (airing, PoP 9/10, movie 7/10) B-
7 Kimi no Iru Machi OVAs - 7/10 (Suzuka 8/10) B
8 Zetman - 7/10 (VGirl Ai 7/10, D.N.A.2 6/10, I"s 8/10) B+
9 Nazono kanojo X - 6/10 (og, Denpa tekina kanojo 8/10) B
10 Kokoro Connect - 6/10 (ongoing) A+

wceend-Spama Sosei   Sempais Apr 16 2012, 01:11 AM Quote
QUOTE (Nioki @ Apr 13 2012, 11:28 PM)
Please no, let it take its time, instead of having a horrible pacing just cause you asked to hurry up biggrin.gif

Haha, I mean hurry up and finish airing tongue.gif not rushing the plot XD

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 16 2012, 01:34 AM Quote
QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 16 2012, 12:11 AM)
Haha, I mean hurry up and finish airing tongue.gif not rushing the plot XD

Nah...I agree with BB-san...let's savor every funny ghost bone nuance, every spooky closet jaunt and every cursed mirror scare and every wonderful romantically horror feel good boob grab story to the very end.. wink.gif Episode two was just grand...gambatte, Yuuko-chan! tongue.gif

wceend-Spama Sosei   Sempais Apr 16 2012, 02:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (ImTakes @ Apr 16 2012, 08:34 AM)
Nah...I agree with BB-san...let's savor every funny ghost bone nuance, every spooky closet jaunt and every cursed mirror scare and every wonderful romantically horror feel good boob grab story to the very end.. wink.gif Episode two was just grand...gambatte, Yuuko-chan! tongue.gif

all that...but I jsut want to be able to watch it in a row instead of waiting for weeks

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Apr 16 2012, 10:57 AM Quote
I found it amusing that the writers seemed to be poking fun at those cliched anime scenes where the female calls the male a pervert. That was the first time I can remember that a guy checking out skeleton bones got the girly ecchi squeal. Gotta appreciate Yuuko's attempt at logical reasoning that one couldn't get anymore naked than that rolleyes.gif xD.

The first 12-15 minutes of the show had a more serious feel to it this time around. It was hard to make heads or tails of what all those visions Teiichi was having meant. Like for instance why is he having them to begin with? Is it because his connection or bond with Yuuko is growing? Teiichi made it a point to wonder didn't she say his name (as if she already knew him) before he actually introduced himself. It was almost like her voice was calling out to him to find her. Plus when he touched the mirror what exactly happened? The curse said something about if you turn and look over your shoulder afterwards you'll get trapped inside forever or something to that extent. I even thought at one point is he just hallucinating all of this but the other girl in the previous episode was certainly aware of her presence. The only thing that I really know for sure (I think lol) is that whenever that incident happened Yuuko was trapped inside that room and died because she was never found. But ultimately I like the fact that I have to really pay attention to what's going on or I might completely miss an important piece of information. Then it's cool that you got to power down your brain for the last eight minutes or so with a funny scene between Teiichi, Yuuko, and Okonogi.

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Apr 16 2012, 02:18 PM Quote
This series is very good smile.gif . The reaction about him seeing her bones and her replying that he is seeing her private parts was funny indeed. Yuuko is so "lively" in her manners and remarks that it is refreshing.
To keep it all together we even got some real questions: why does she know his name before meeting? Why does Kirie have the ability to see Yuuko? Whatever happened to Yuuko? And does Yuuko have family who is still alive? What is that bell they found on the hill? Also we still got to see Okonogi getting into the club itself.
The next episode is probably about Kirie and her meeting Yuuko..I wonder how Kirie reacts.

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 16 2012, 02:46 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Apr 16 2012, 01:18 PM)
Yuuko is so "lively" in her manners and remarks that it is refreshing.
And does Yuuko have family who is still alive?

Well, I thought Yuuko-chan died some 60 years ago? Not even sure how much of her family remains if that be true. I liked the old school uniform she dressed herself in to show our hero what she looked like when she was alive. She is fun and so playful, too; no wonder our hero is smitten...well, he's a doll too. wink.gif

Nioki-dono   Sempais Apr 17 2012, 12:33 AM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Apr 16 2012, 11:18 PM)
This series is very good  smile.gif . The reaction about him seeing her bones and her replying that he is seeing her private parts was funny indeed. Yuuko is so "lively" in her manners and remarks that it is refreshing.
To keep it all together we even got some real questions: why does she know his name before meeting? Why does Kirie have the ability to see Yuuko? Whatever happened to Yuuko? And does Yuuko have family who is still alive? What is that bell they found on the hill? Also we still got to see Okonogi getting into the club itself. 
The next episode is probably about Kirie and her meeting Yuuko..I wonder how Kirie reacts.

QUOTE (Yaya @ Apr 16 2012, 11:46 PM)
Well, I thought Yuuko-chan died some 60 years ago? Not even sure how much of her family remains if that be true. I liked the old school uniform she dressed herself in to show our hero what she looked like when she was alive. She is fun and so playful, too; no wonder our hero is smitten...well, he's a doll too. 

Yuuko is actually not only "lively", cute and fun, she also has quite a dark side. And if next episode is about Kirie (I didn't watch the preview), then we'll soon find more about that dark part as well. There are quite a few interesting moments in their relationship as well. Not to spoil anything though.

One thing that is depressing about the anime, is that they re skipping a lot of the investigations and mystery elements that don't have anything to due with Yuuko herself, except character development. Well 13 episodes after all.

user posted image

user posted image
Oh I wonder what my sig is gonna be soon user posted image

ImTakes-sama   Retired Apr 17 2012, 12:38 AM Quote
QUOTE (Nioki @ Apr 16 2012, 11:33 PM)

Yuuko is actually not only "lively", cute and fun, she also has quite a dark side. And if next episode is about Kirie (I didn't watch the preview), then we'll soon find more about that dark part as well. There are quite a few interesting moments in their relationship as well. Not to spoil anything though.

One thing that is depressing about the anime, is that they re skipping a lot of the investigations and mystery elements that don't have anything to due with Yuuko herself, except character development. Well 13 episodes after all.

Oh...I know she has a dark side as I see it coming based on what was hinted at in episode two...I look forward to some darkness just to balance the fun side of her out...hoping we get some heavy duty darkness, BB-san. tongue.gif

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Apr 17 2012, 10:13 AM Quote
QUOTE (Nioki @ Apr 17 2012, 01:33 AM)

In some of the visions Teiichi had there are hints that she has a dark side. One scene in particular, where she's sitting on a desk as her usual lively self and next to her is a darker creepier version facing the other way... I wonder if Teiichi is sensing all of this through his "sixth sense" biggrin.gif lol

This post has been edited by julezia on Apr 17 2012, 10:14 AM

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

wedora-dono   Sempais Apr 17 2012, 02:52 PM Quote
This series is doing a fantastic job at presenting a good balance of different moods. So suspenseful, then bam, a punchline. This has been a lot of fun to watch so far and the undertones present give me the reassurance that this wont go overly haremish and the "a rival appears" scene isnt going to happen evey week. So far, this ones at the top of my list with a few other notables.

Episode 3
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 22 2012, 05:44 PM

NecroRyu-UURYYYY xD   Fansub TV Team Apr 22 2012, 10:58 PM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 17 2012, 11:13 AM)
In some of the visions Teiichi had there are hints that she has a dark side. One scene in particular, where she's sitting on a desk as her usual lively self and next to her is a darker creepier version facing the other way.
it became even more notable in the 3rd ep. with Kirie Kanoe who can see the dark form of Yuuko for being a blood relative of hers but pretends to ignore her, warning Teiichi about her being spirited away but who can blame him if he can't resist a hot ghost wearing a summer uniform or only a towel (or nothing at all) ^^ ...so far I'm liking the storytelling and the way this series shows many scenes but thinking about Okonogi is weird how she is so interested in paranormal stuff to even keep frequenting the club, usually she's such a scaredy cat (in a fun way) when it comes to face any activity of that kind laugh.gif

This post has been edited by NecroRyu on Jun 09 2014, 07:01 PM

July theme: Space Brothers - av/sg Mutta's awkward scenes
user posted imageuser posted image
Scores of the Latest top 10 Anime TV Series / OVA Series:
1 Fate Zero S2 - 10/10 or 9/10 (S1 9/10, Specials 8/10) B+
2 Sankarea - 9/10 or 8/10 (og, KwZdK of the dead 6/10) C-
3 Lupin III: MFtIO - 8/10 (TV 70-80's 5/10, movies 7/10) C
4 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - 8/10 (Ano Hana 10/10) B
5 Uchuu Kyoudai aka Space Brothers - 8/10 (airing) A+
6 Eureka Seven Ao - 7/10 (airing, PoP 9/10, movie 7/10) B-
7 Kimi no Iru Machi OVAs - 7/10 (Suzuka 8/10) B
8 Zetman - 7/10 (VGirl Ai 7/10, D.N.A.2 6/10, I"s 8/10) B+
9 Nazono kanojo X - 6/10 (og, Denpa tekina kanojo 8/10) B
10 Kokoro Connect - 6/10 (ongoing) A+

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 23 2012, 05:02 AM Quote
Ep 2 was great again. This show has a great balance of comedy, mystery and erotic. And it has Yuuko, nuff said right?

I like it how Yuuko plays with Teichii, especially in the scene where he finds her bones. At first shes all mad and you think something bad will happen to him and then that ^^

I guess they mean with "get trapped inside forever" the "ability" to see and touch Yuuko, meaning youre forever stuck with seeing her and maybe other ghosts (dunno if there will be more in this show).

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Apr 26 2012, 05:35 AM Quote
I've been looking forward to this series ever since it was announced, its premise got me into the manga and the anime so far has been done well, I watched the first 3 episodes earlier today and out of the 2 new animes I've watched recently, Dusk Maiden is definitely my favourite at the moment. It's animated well and the story is done in a satisfactory manner by introducing us to the other 2 main characters fairly quickly. I haven't read the manga in a while but I'm now contemplating of reading it again from the start, despite remembering about the Six Year Sakura Arc . rolleyes.gif

It's a beautiful series and I've always enjoyed supernatural series more so than any other genre. rolleyes.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 28 2012, 05:44 AM Quote
Ep 3 did a really great job in building the atmosphere and beeing creepy. You know that Yuuko isnt an evil spirit but the whole time you think "but what if she really is?"

Kirie is a nice character for now but she hasa high possibility to be really annoying later on.
Otonoko is for now nothing more than some comic-relief. I hope that will change.

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Apr 28 2012, 07:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 28 2012, 12:44 PM)
Ep 3 did a really great job in building the atmosphere and beeing creepy. You know that Yuuko isnt an evil spirit but the whole time you think "but what if she really is?"

Kirie is a nice character for now but she hasa high possibility to be really annoying later on.
Otonoko is for now nothing more than some comic-relief. I hope that will change.

I agree. Yuuko may be good but she still is a ghost. Episode 3 did show some strange things again. Why did Yuuko's body have a broken leg? Did she fall or was it deliberate? What was that shrine? Does it have something to do with Yuuko being a ghost? Most series say that ghosts appear due to still have to do something. Does this mean that Yuuko's body has to be given rest? This series still is pretty puzzling biggrin.gif .
Kirie and Otonoko are nice for now. But as you say i also hope they become more serious and usefull.

Episode 4
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 29 2012, 01:26 PM

Killer_Ossi Retired   May 01 2012, 04:42 PM Quote
Now things seem to get ugly with the evil spirit setting its sight onto Kirie. But maybe this will be the chance for her and Yuuko to become friends (if Kirie will allow it).

You know I want a ghost like Yuuko too. A hot chick only I can see.
I mean who could say no to such a gorgeous back?
user posted image

With that shes in line with Kallen (Code Geass) and Motoko (Ghost in the Shell) as one of the few women I saw worthy of taking a screenshot of the back as a desktopbackground.

This post has been edited by Killer_Ossi on May 02 2012, 01:26 AM

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

Nemingway-Ecchi Elitist   Sempais May 01 2012, 07:11 PM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ May 01 2012, 11:42 PM)
You know I want a ghost like Yuuko too. A hot chick only I can see.
I mean who could say no to such a gorgeous back?
user posted image

With that shes in line with Kallen (Code Geass) and Makoto.

FIX'D ! (If you want to rage about that, just don't please, I did it cause I thought it was funny xD) But indeed, Yuko is completely sexy beautiful =o In that episode, I don't know why but she was more appealing ! She was, not because of her swimsuit or because she swam naked but because of some kind of maturity she showed there. She was peaceful, jealous, and whatever you want but she's still enjoying her time with Niiya-kun !

Now the main problem is this second evil spirit. Maybe she's a ghost related to Yuko or even a twin ! Who knows =o (anyone remember Another... XDD). Kirie is also an interesting character. Is it me or does she have some feeling for Niiya-kun ?

user posted image

(Sorry if I have a bad English)

Killer_Ossi Retired   May 02 2012, 01:29 AM Quote
QUOTE (Nemingway @ May 02 2012, 02:11 AM)
FIX'D ! (If you want to rage about that, just don't please, I did it cause I thought it was funny xD)

Yeah dont know why I always get her name wrong -.-

I dont think Kirie is in love with Niya, shes just jealous of Yuuko. I mean who wouldnt think "But shes just a damn ghost while Im real and alive". But Im pretty sure that sooner or later she will fall in love with him.

If the evil ghost was related to Yuuko I think Kirie woudlve said so.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team May 02 2012, 04:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ May 02 2012, 07:29 AM)
Yeah dont know why I always get her name wrong -.-

But he crossed Makoto out...implying she isn't sexy enough but I like you believe she is plenty sexy already.

Need to watch the latest episode soon.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 5  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll