Recommendations

Discuss

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Apr 10 2012, 09:22 AM Quote
user posted image user posted image

Genre: Comedy, Parody, Sci-Fi
Studio: Xebec
Director: Tsuyoshi Nagasawa (Kyo no Gononi)
Original creator: Manta Aisora

Opening Theme:
"Taiyou Iwaku Moe yo Chaos (太陽曰く燃えよカオス)" by Ushiro Kara Hai Yori Tai G (Kana Asumi & Miyu Matsuki & Yuka Ootsubo) (eps 1-)
Ending Theme:
"Zutto Be with You" by RAMM
#1: "Kuro Hagane no Striver (黒鋼のストライバー; Black-Steel Striver)" by Ushiro Kara Hai Yori Tai B (Kana Asumi) (ep 1)

Plot: The story of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san centers around Nyaruko, a formless Cthulhu deity of chaos (Nyarlathotep) who can take on the shape of a seemingly ordinary silver-haired girl. Mahiro Yasaka is a normal high school boy who is chased by aliens one night, until Nyaruko saves him. (ANN)

Cast:
Eri Kitamura as Mahiro Yasaka
Kana Asumi as Nyaruko

Aya Hisakawa as Yoriko Yasaka
Bin Shimada as Nodens
Mariko Kouda as Ruuhii Jisuton
Miyu Matsuki as Ku-ko
Rie Kugimiya as Hasuta
Satomi Arai as Shanta-kun
Takeshi Kusao as Nyarufu
Wataru Hatano as Takehiko Yoi
Yuka Ōtsubo as Tamao Kurei

Thoughts:
I know the flash adaptation has a thread, but I decided to make a fresh one for this series. I haven't watched it yet, but it's gotten 3-3.5/5 on ANN thus far, which isn't too bad. I think it's worth checking out nevertheless.

This post has been edited by julezia on Apr 10 2012, 09:24 AM

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Apr 10 2012, 09:43 AM Quote
I liked the first episode. Nyaruko is just completely nuts with her bloodlust. Even if there seems to be a serious background the story doesn't seem to take anything serious. Best part for me was the pokemon scene. It sure is a lot better than the original pokemon series biggrin.gif .

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Apr 10 2012, 08:14 PM Quote
I just watched all of the flash shorts...too funny and now that I know who is who, I will go and watch the first episode of what will be a fun series. The characters are funny and have great chemistry. The humor is a mixed bag of parody yes, but also pot shots at each other and references to other anime characters/settings...also, sex and yuri jokes mixed in. (but not too frank or over-the-top vulgar) So if the anime series is anything like the flash animation shorts were, we are in for a hilarious series. wink.gif Woofie! Yuri redhead alert next episode! tongue.gif
Now, I will go watch the first episode. tongue.gif
Btw...Yasaka-kun is my favorite lolo of the Spring season. wink.gif

This post has been edited by ImTakes on Apr 11 2012, 09:00 PM

user posted image

"Really...? Here's what I think!"

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Apr 10 2012, 09:55 PM Quote
I didn't watch the flash shorts because honestly I didn't know they existed huh.gif but regardless of that I did watch the first episode yesterday. This one is loaded with slapstick humor. The main female protagonist is talking a thousand miles a minute and flailing about in all different directions. You can make no mistake the objective was to jam pack twenty some odd minutes of eccentric right down our throats. When they draw it up you can bet they said let's see how many time we can make them LOL and at least for me that's definitely not a bad thing. I'm not too concerned about whether or not the plot is going to make sense or have some sort of legitimate end game. For now I'll continue to watch as long as I'm laughing and be content with that. Plus can an anime ever be considered bad when you get balls kicking scene (cringes) in the very first episode?

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Apr 10 2012, 10:01 PM Quote
QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Apr 10 2012, 08:55 PM)
I didn't watch the flash shorts because honestly I didn't know they existed  huh.gif but regardless of that I did watch the first episode yesterday. This one is loaded with slapstick humor. The main female protagonist is talking a thousand miles a minute and flailing about in all different directions. You can make no mistake the objective was to jam pack twenty some odd minutes of eccentric right down our throats. When they draw it up you can bet they said let's see how many time we can make them LOL and at least for me that's definitely not a bad thing. I'm not too concerned about whether or not the plot is going to make sense or have some sort of legitimate end game. For now I'll continue to watch as long as I'm laughing and be content with that. Plus can an anime ever be considered bad when you get balls kicking scene (cringes) in the very first episode?

I agree...was gonna pass this little gem up when I saw the thread and decided to check it out. Glad I did since I was wanting something along these lines and what a riot! But this is only the beginning....just wait til the other characters make the scene, especially Yuri girl. Glad you are watching it, Ossan, since we will have some fun posting as a result not only about ball busters, but about the power that lies behind a fork!. tongue.gif

user posted image

Nemingway-Ecchi Elitist   Sempais Apr 11 2012, 01:08 PM Quote
That's a good anime ! I needed a funny anime and this one is what I was searching for ! A good pick with a lot of humor and WTF funny moment and Nyaruko is really a pure win ! NEED MOAR !!!

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 11 2012, 05:39 PM Quote
Well all I can say is one thing here and I might be right about it. And that would be if LoveCraft ever saw this I'm sure he'd be rolling over in his grave... in laughter. laugh.gif

In any case I'm supprised that they decided to give the flash series a full on series now. I guess this means they were cute enough for them to move up the ranks. For some reason I want to say they are pulling an Azumanga Daioh! move here. By that I mean working thier way up from a written works, to a low level flash anime, to a high level flash anime.

Not only that but honestly I have to say that at least Nyaruko is honest as to why she wanted to protected the boy in the first place. tongue.gif

Although I get this feeling that understanding the Chuthluu Mythos might make this more enjoyable, but then again I'm kind of wondering as to how LoveCraft's was so popular in Japan though. blink.gif

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Episode 2
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 16 2012, 11:30 AM

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Apr 16 2012, 01:18 PM Quote
Episode 2 and it still retains its comedy biggrin.gif . The reason why he was being chased was completely stupid laugh.gif . It looks like next week we will see even more of the sweet yuri girl who will probably wants to kill Mahiro. I can't wait to see even more of this comedy series.

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Apr 16 2012, 03:14 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Apr 16 2012, 12:18 PM)
Episode 2 and it still retains its comedy biggrin.gif .I can't wait to see even more of this comedy series.

One Piece fans, unite! That sweet blink of a parody was just too cute...just wait and see, minna-san. wink.gif I too, had fun with the second episode...crazy, crazy, and zingy too. No more spoilers for now. tongue.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 16 2012, 03:26 PM Quote
Let's see here noticed the One Piece gag since it was rahter blatent, and picked up on a Scryed gag near the end here.

In any case they now explained as to why they were after him in the first place and not only that but for him to end up in a BL story would of scared me as well.

In any case if I had the choice I'd actually rather me harrased my Nyaruko over that, since it seems more like she would actually do that sort of thing wheither he watned it to happen or not.

Also, to notice that the fire chick was yuri over Nyaruko to the point of finding out that Nyaruko has a major crush on our boy it seems. not only that, but it looked like she would of done anything to get rid of anything that was in her way of having a wonderful yuri time with Nyaruko here.

Finally I'm supprised that I noticed the bit with the Arkham Horror board game that had the Innsmus expansion as well. It's a rather fun game if you know what you are doing, and you don't get a board overrun. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Kid-Wolf on May 29 2012, 02:07 AM

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Apr 16 2012, 03:31 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 16 2012, 02:26 PM)
Also, to notice that the fire chick was yuri over Nyaruko to the point of finding out that Nyaruko has a major crush on our boy it seems. not only that, but it looked like she would of done anything to get rid of anything that was in her way of having a wonderful yuri time with Nyaruko here.

I knew you would not have to wear your yuri-goggles for this one, Woofie-san...glad for it, too. wink.gif She's a pistol, that yuri-girl, Kuko-chan is...a fire demon yuri girl... interesting. wink.gif

Nioki-dono   Sempais Apr 16 2012, 05:38 PM Quote
Well, gave a try to the firt episode, and this is actually better than I thought it would be, so I'll probably be sticking to this for a while ^^

Will post more after I watch episode 2.

Killer_Ossi Retired   Apr 18 2012, 07:44 AM Quote
Back then when the flashs got out I tried the first one and imedietly dropped it because it was horrible. Nontheless I gave this one a chance.
It wasnt bad. Comedy was ok, but characters arent really good. Nyarlko is too hyper for me most of the times. Shes only good when shes cute. The mainguy is well I dont even know his name and that speaks for itself.

The big negative point of this is that it had a Dororon Enma-kun Meramera feeling what isnt really good (seeing as Dororon Enma-kun Meramera was a waste of time) so I dont know if I will continue it.

[Admin note: Sig removed due to negative comments toward the community]

Nemingway-Ecchi Elitist   Sempais Apr 19 2012, 10:26 AM Quote
The second was...well completely chaotic and funny xD It reminds Abenobashi and its multiple reference and chaotic moments which is a good thing ! The ero ero yuri moment was one of the funniest moment of this episode xD Not that because it is a yuri moment I enjoyed it at the fullest but the way it was introduced and handled was so perfect that I was happy and satisfied with that.

If this anime continues to be that chaotic and funny, I think I might die due to too much laugh thanks to Nyaruko-chan xD I hope she can surprise us more =p

user posted image

(Sorry if I have a bad English)

Episode 3
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 23 2012, 11:47 AM

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 23 2012, 02:32 PM Quote
Well with episode 3 it seems that our firey little yuri girl tedns to make a full on appearance to be paired up with Nyaruko in more ways than one it would seem. The thing with her is that she seems to be bordering the line of trying to yuri rape Nyaruko while Nayruko is trying to manhandle Mahiro-kun here still.

In any case I have to say that seeing that her older brother showed up only to try and be rid of her due to her being much better then he was/is in every way decided to try and pick a fight with her.

Although the clifhanager at the end pretty much shows that he's more or less screwed by his mother, an dnot only that but it looks like the other two girls are going to show up as well only to make things a bit more interesting for him.

I guess this is what happens when you accidentally get caught up in a slapstick version of a Call of Cuthuuluu LARP setting. tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Apr 23 2012, 04:30 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 23 2012, 01:32 PM)
The thing with her is that she seems to be bordering the line of trying to yuri rape Nyaruko

Where we watching the same episode or are those your yuri goggles talking, Woofie-san? wink.gif Anyway, another fun and wacky episode (two infamous quotes...one from FMA, the other, from my man, the noble Samurai, Goemon, courtesy of Lupin III fame).
I was rewarded too, since I just saw the cutest witto creature this side of Mars...
user posted image
Me wants one! wub.gif wub.gif
Woofie! Will you be a sweetie and get me one? wub.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 23 2012, 09:02 PM Quote
You're making it sound like I need to at least owner either in The DreamLands, or mybe even the Abyss to actuall try and find something like that you know, my dear Aya-tan.

And no I wasn't using my MEoYP here since she was rather being open on whanting to have a full on yuri session with Nyaruko. tongue.gif

Although on the up side this gives Mahiro-kun sort of a repreiveal of being constantlly molested by her though. Also, it kind of is sort of a karma bitting her for almost doing so many ecchi things towards him. laugh.gif

You know I kind of noticed sort of a Higruashi reference here as well when she tried calling Mahiro-kun her Nii-Nii. Not only that but a slight hint of Fate's reference to saying that she could be his older sister as well if he wanted her to. tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

ImTakes ~~The nicest Troll you will ever meet~~   Retired Apr 23 2012, 09:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 23 2012, 08:02 PM)
And no I wasn't using my MEoYP here since she was rather being open on whanting to have a full on yuri session with Nyaruko. tongue.gif
Although on the up side this gives Mahiro-kun sort of a repreiveal of being constantlly molested by her though. Also, it kind of is sort of a karma bitting her for almost doing so many ecchi things towards him. laugh.gif

You know I was just stroking your chin when I asked you if you were wearing your yuri goggles with that full-in-your-face yuri girl, Woofie-san. I am no fan of such but she is just too funny to be taken seriously and since I am a fan of Nyaruko-chan, well, she does kick her around lots and rightly so and yeah....my cute Lolo does get pestered quite a bit by our heroine but heck, I would so pester him too...he is just too darn cute to ignore and when playing her off, even moreso. tongue.gif
N-chan's brother was sure a joke...a homeless panty snatcher? Poor guy. tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image

Nemingway-Ecchi Elitist   Sempais Apr 25 2012, 11:02 AM Quote
The third episode was the funniest one xD Ctugha is just way too awesome xD The way she's always teasing Nyarko-chan is really funny xD Also her yuri behavior is what makes the whole thing funny ! Definitely, Ctugha > Nyarko xD

So in the end the villain of this episode was Nyarko nii-nii. He was just jealous of her but it was good to see him as a joke and not a powerful villain. Also how Mahiro can resist to Nyarko xD ? I mean she's teasing him everytime, he has a "all green" path opened xD He can do what he wants with her and still... *sigh*

user posted image

(Sorry if I have a bad English)

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Apr 25 2012, 01:44 PM Quote
Mahiro is kinda blah for me at the moment with the lame fork gag dry.gif I can see however on one hand where he might be somewhat put off by an overdose of Nyaruko force-feeding herself down his throat every second she gets. But it's perfect karma that in return Cthuko beats her into submission just as much as she does Mahiro. It's still hard to see any reasonable plot developing here so they need to keep the comedy coming at a fast in furious pace. Which believe me they're trying as hard as they can to do. I was thinking while watching the latest episode who does Nyaruko remind me of in comparison to other female anime characters. I came up with some combination of Lala from To Love-Ru and Haruhi (well everyone should already know that one).

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll