• 0 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:38 AM

this seris i think is pretty funny its only a 6 out of 10 though

#222 UnDead-Mushroom

UnDead-Mushroom

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga &amp; Japan &lt;3<br>Gaming &lt;3<br>Fansub.tv &lt;3<br><br>Keep Calm And Create New Friendships

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

When will ToHeart2ad OAV 2 come here ? or is it there lol... readed something like dat from ANN site... wanna see it! comes 2008-3-26 if i remember correctly <.<
~Keep Calm And Create New Friendships~

#223 UnDead-Mushroom

UnDead-Mushroom

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga &amp; Japan &lt;3<br>Gaming &lt;3<br>Fansub.tv &lt;3<br><br>Keep Calm And Create New Friendships

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

Yeah ToHeart totally owns :X
but Remember My Memories ... bah.. sucked someways <.<
but wat bout ToHeart2ad ? lollage
aint second OAV come in 26.3 hmm ?
wanna see it biggrin.gif
OAV 3 was pretty rofl !
~Keep Calm And Create New Friendships~

#224 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • 2624 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:01 PM

To heart 2 was a nice series. A bit predicable but nice. It was way better than Remember my memories. To heart was the best one of the series.
OAV? I don't know anything about that? is it going to be about the characters of series 1 or 2? i hope 2. That girl who runs the mysteryclub was my favorite of the whole series. She really was a nice character.

#225 Cappa

Cappa

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:18 PM

Why did they call To Heart 2, To Heart 2? It's not going about the same characters as To Heart, isn't it a bit more logical that it has an other name?

#226 Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki

-sama

• Retired
  • 1124 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in all sorts of things.<br>Well, that's about all.<br>Oh and can I say hi to Akari?<br>Hi Akari! ¯(º_o)/¯

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:29 PM

Perhaps they should have called it “To Heart—The Next Generation”!
I suspect that like Star Trek, the reason for retaining the title is just to cash in on the earlier story’s success. Maybe they also still had a stocks of red & white cosplay sailor suits they needed to sell off.
user posted image

#227 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

For anyone who still watches To Heart, another OVA or series will be animated after To Heart 2 ad is animated.... It is called To Heart 2 ad PLUS tongue.gif

CODE
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-06-28/toheart2ad-plus-video-series-announced-for-2009

#228 softbanker

softbanker

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:55 AM

Haven't watch any To heart series. I think I'm gonna give this one a try. Hope its good. smile.gif

#229 Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki

-sama

• Retired
  • 1124 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in all sorts of things.<br>Well, that's about all.<br>Oh and can I say hi to Akari?<br>Hi Akari! ¯(º_o)/¯

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (softbanker @ May 07 2009, 06:55 AM)
Haven't watch any To heart series. I think I'm gonna give this one a try. Hope its good.  smile.gif

Each To Heart series is totally different so if you don't like one you may like another. I loved the original To Heart but didn't like the sequel (RMM) which was too serious, or the "next generation" story (To Heart2) which was too fluffy. However you won't find the original as a fansub anymore as it was licenced a few years ago (though I doubt it sold well as it's a very minimalist slice of life story).
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users