Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

solty rei, give this anime a try!

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 [5] 
wceend-spama   Retired Apr 25 2006, 12:15 PM Quote
try mrpc.com , but hurry , coz if series r finished they go into the VIP section..

Cuse-san   Jun 23 2006, 11:54 PM Quote
Im through 12 episodes....(if youve watched the series u kno about the special ending of the 12th epi) and im suprised there wasnt more of a buzz around this anime....

Ill give you the fact that it lack some of the pazaz that new animes like TSR and Fate Stay have or even Shakugan.....but honestly the music in it is good however there isnt enough of it.....and Solty is one of the cuter personalites of the newer animes.....

I dunno juss thought if i posted somthin like this someone would give it a shot...cause i did and i think its pretty good.....

wceend-spama   Retired Jul 02 2006, 02:29 AM Quote
it is, though the ending is good but rather sad

Cuse-san   Jul 04 2006, 11:47 PM Quote
If i where u i would re-watch the ending.....make sure to watch it allllll the way to the end this time....not just the credits.....

I just finished this series.....and i really think people should check it out....charecter development is great....the director really put good twists and turns in....the only thing i have against this anime is in some spots it can be melo-dramatic....and sometimes it just lacks a punch in intrical parts...i mean dont get me wrong....high emotions throughout the series....but i didnt like how some of the scenes were put together.....

check it out!

noob±ⁿ°°ɓ±   Fansub TV Team Jul 04 2006, 11:55 PM Quote
terrible graphics, almost look as bad as the cartoons in canada.

Cuse-san   Jul 05 2006, 12:21 AM Quote
i didnt think they were terrible at all....i mean its nothing like FMP!:TSR or Meloncholy.....but its better then some new animes like Soul Link which is just horrible.....

darkdog-dredg   Retired Jul 05 2006, 05:00 AM Quote
@noob.. why do you say that? i really thought that the series' graphics were one if its strong points... both the animation and the overall style, i liked the mix of past and future that they used..

Cuse-san   Jul 05 2006, 10:27 AM Quote
thats a good point as well....the clothing, buildings, etc. we're all really well done in my opinion...

and i honestly loved the music also...

wceend-spama   Retired Jul 09 2006, 12:38 AM Quote
ya , graphics were great o.O

heupsche-chan   Jul 14 2006, 08:56 AM Quote
QUOTE (noob @ Jul 5 2006, 01:38 AM)
terrible graphics, almost look as bad as the cartoons in canada.

i don't know anything about the cartoons in canada but this one i like and the graphics is really k

wceend-spama   Retired Jul 16 2006, 12:04 PM Quote
QUOTE (heupsche @ July 14, 2006 05:39 pm)
i don't know anything about the cartoons in canada but this one i like and the graphics is really k

canada...wtf?

joshb2019   Aug 20 2009, 07:28 PM Quote
how can I watch these vids... do I download frm here or somewhere else, if so any recommendations

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Aug 20 2009, 07:36 PM Quote
QUOTE (joshb2019 @ Aug 20 2009, 09:28 PM)
how can I watch these vids... do I download frm here or somewhere else, if so any recommendations

Wow, a 3 year bump.

Anyway Solty Rei is licensed by Funimation so we can't tell you places to download it aside from legal places. The only place to legally watch Solty Rei online is either stream it from Funimations website, of which they only have 2 episodes up, or purchase them from Funimations site for $1.99 per episode. Of course you can also purchase the DVD too.

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=90 < Funi Streams
http://www.funimation.com/f_index.cfm?page=vod < Funi Download-to-Own

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll