Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Ah! My Goddess TV Season2

Pages: (44) 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last »
Angel453455-damn   Jan 16 2006, 03:53 PM Quote
QUOTE (misha @ Jan 16 2006, 12:56 PM)
Heyas,

This site now has the other DVD Special ep. (26).

Go get it!

Thank you so much man... But is episode 25 still there? i haven't downloaded it yet because of many school work... biggrin.gif
are the in those episodes really worth it if your an AMG fan?

Yohen-san   Jan 16 2006, 04:01 PM Quote
QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 16 2006, 07:53 PM)
Thank you so much man... But is episode 25 still there? i haven't downloaded it yet because of many school work... biggrin.gif
are the in those episodes really worth it if your an AMG fan?

Yes...I just finished to see and they are very good!

Angel453455-damn   Jan 17 2006, 08:29 AM Quote
man do you have BT of this thing? need a BT to download it...

Episode Promo
Ah My Goddess 2nd Season @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 19 2006, 10:20 PM

davidw89-san   Mar 20 2006, 02:41 AM Quote
I saw the promo being released but didnt watch it jsut wondering if ah my goddess season 2 will be any good? how many episode?
THREADS MERGED: Please you the search feature on these forums

LoneFalcon-chi   Mar 20 2006, 05:01 AM Quote
i somewhat reckon its gonna be 26eps, since the manga is still going. and im thinkin its gonna be just as good as the first season. can't wait belldandy is just so....... kawaiii XD

ranma-chi   Mar 20 2006, 07:06 AM Quote
is there still any place to get eps 25 and 26 dvd specials?

Thugforlife1232-dono   Mar 20 2006, 12:28 PM Quote
Yes Yes More Urd and Belldandy this is going to be a great spring I cant wait now I have to finish up the first season isnt anime grand.

LoneFalcon-chi   Mar 20 2006, 02:21 PM Quote
indeed it is, ive been waitin for this series since last christmas and its finally commin, oh what a great spring this will be. a spring filled with sweet Belldandy and Urd biggrin.gif

Angel453455-damn   Mar 20 2006, 06:11 PM Quote
hey... before you guys celebrate... do you already know if the people creating the anime said a release date of the season? unsure.gif cause i also wanna see it and was in fact so waiting for another season just after season 1... so know does anyone know the release date of season 2?

C0kaCoLa-san   Mar 20 2006, 09:11 PM Quote
I did watch a few episodes before but thats just it..dont really know whats going on...can i watch second season without watching the first season??will i get lost in the anime?

keiichiroy   Mar 20 2006, 11:33 PM Quote
YAHOOOOO!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O
I'm a diehardcore AMG FANATIC!!!!! THANKS TO FANSUB.TV!!!!! HEY HEY HEY HOW CAN I DONATE HA? COM COM LET ME DONATE FOR THAT!!!!!!!! FOR MORE AMG FANLISTING !! YOU CAN GO TO angel feathers see you al there

Angel453455-damn   Mar 20 2006, 11:35 PM Quote
QUOTE (keiichiroy @ Mar 20 2006, 11:33 PM)
YAHOOOOO!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O
I'm a diehardcore AMG FANATIC!!!!! THANKS TO FANSUB.TV!!!!! HEY HEY HEY HOW CAN I DONATE HA? COM COM LET ME DONATE FOR THAT!!!!!!!! FOR MORE AMG FANLISTING !! YOU CAN GO TO angel feathers see you al there

uh... do you want to join this site or promote the site you are in?

uchiha_hairie-san   Mar 21 2006, 12:21 AM Quote
Finally..... Bell-chan... suki yo........ Oh, Peorth-chan....... Lind-chan......... Daisukiyo....... Ah, my goddess.....

biggrin.gif Bell-chan, i'll waitin' u
rolleyes.gif Peorth-chan, let me have your special service
smile.gif Lind, axe your love to my hurt
tongue.gif Skuld, you ima is kawaiiiiii
blink.gif Urd.... mmmm......
dry.gif Just die Keiichi!!!

Angel453455-damn   Mar 21 2006, 03:19 AM Quote
anyway you can have any goddess except belldandy and the goddess that appeared before the season came to an end... also could someone please explain to me when is spring in japan or to make it really senseful... you download the "ah my goddess season 2 promo" and tell me what it means that ah my goddess would be aired on TBS on spring 2006... happy.gif hope someone tell cause have no idea about japans season scale... tongue.gif

Aozora

uchiha_hairie-san   Mar 21 2006, 05:40 AM Quote
aS LONG AS I CAN LOVE HER, NOTHING CAN BE CHANGE, INFACT, TO ME, KEIICHI-KUN SHOULDN'T IGNORE HER..... BEST THING IS...... AHHHHHHH.... BELL-CHAN, I LOVE YOU............

SuperSawyers-dono   Retired Mar 21 2006, 09:56 AM Quote
im not to sure if anyone has said but accoring to wikipedia it's coming out

Ah! My Goddess: Everyone has wings! - April 6, 2006

uchiha_hairie-san   Mar 21 2006, 11:09 AM Quote
Actually, that is the official release that announce by the company. That why i shocked for second when the promo has publish too earlier...

Anyway, AMG, all the best...........

LoneFalcon-chi   Mar 21 2006, 12:34 PM Quote
well guys the release date of Ah! My Goddess should be around April, which is the same for two more animes that ive been keepin my eyes on

SuperSawyers-dono   Retired Mar 21 2006, 04:04 PM Quote
what are these two over series and do you think they will completley finish the show with the second series or it will carry on?

usspaul-sama   Retired Mar 21 2006, 04:34 PM Quote
who knows i think this series had already like 2 diffrent ova a movie and now a series well 2 series now . so im sure if this current compay doesnt do more after season 2 someone else will in the near future

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (44) 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll