Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

KIBA

Pages: (31) « First ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 
RockStar1426-san   Feb 21 2007, 03:54 PM Quote
QUOTE (kaBOTi @ Feb 20 2007, 08:52 PM)
maybe zed's father was a former task? where he might have had a previous relationship and mirette is the outcome laugh.gif which later on left task because he doesn't like the ideals of task thus he became a seeker? laugh.gif just a wild theory to make a connection between zed and mirette.

I sorta hope that. Otherwise it'd be a knocked off/tweaked version of the Luke and Leia story in Star Wars. Twins sperated at birth, didn't know each other existed. Both were able to use the force. (except this time its a key spirit)...the only difference is it's the mother thats a nut, not the father.

luigiroxu-san   Feb 21 2007, 05:23 PM Quote
theres a possibility that their not even related....tho i think they are sibblings, possibly twins.

doesnt noa look like ishida from bleach??

animekitty-chi   Feb 22 2007, 10:49 PM Quote
[COLOR=purple][/COLOR]

sooo is noah dourga? Becuase dourga has boronw hair and a diffrent voicee and aim so confused plz someone write a spoil on the truth!!!

kaBOTi-san   Feb 22 2007, 11:13 PM Quote
although most of us here assume that doruga is noah, it's not yet stated in the anime whether he is truly noah. but since noah is the only shard caster who owns sachura then we can assume that doruga is noah. he,doruga, maybe noah after some brain washing done by his commander laugh.gif as we all know noah, he is quite easy to manipulate smile.gif

RockStar1426-san   Feb 24 2007, 08:43 PM Quote
i'm boared so im rewatching Kiba. i was thinking, wouldn't it be sick to have a Kiba game. Where your, your own Shard Caster and struggling to stop war and gain spirits to stop the war, and eventually even get chosen by a Key Spirit.

I think it'd be sic unsure.gif

kaBOTi-san   Feb 24 2007, 09:24 PM Quote
i don't mind, especially after a hard day fighting task/jimoto as long as i get to sleep with roia with that nurse suit laugh.gif ahahah now it became a H-game laugh.gif

RockStar1426-san   Feb 26 2007, 08:09 PM Quote
user posted image

If Sara was pregent with Zed at the time, she was "chosen", anyone else suprised that didn't kill Zed?

luigiroxu-san   Feb 26 2007, 08:25 PM Quote
if shes only like 1-2 months pregnant, it wont do anything, the baby isnt big enough

RockStar1426-san   Feb 26 2007, 08:33 PM Quote
QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Feb 26 2007, 08:25 PM)
if shes only like 1-2 months pregnant, it wont do anything, the baby isnt big enough

But wouldn't it still have some effect on the child, like birth defects or mental retardation. I mean honestly a shock that big no matter how many monthes pregnant, had to do something.

luigiroxu-san   Feb 26 2007, 08:35 PM Quote
no, it wont do anything really, at that time the baby is still not even the size of 1/4 of ur nail. maybe that kind of preasure could cause a miscarage, not sure, but nothing serious to the baby

kaBOTi-san   Feb 26 2007, 11:21 PM Quote
and i think from the screenshot sara was hit just below her chest area so i doubt it would affect her pregnancy. the question that should be asked was how brutal was jiko's training that even after that zed was still born laugh.gif

noob±ⁿ°°ɓ±   Fansub TV Team Feb 26 2007, 11:24 PM Quote
Erm, she wasn't pregnant at the time? She got together with Zed's father later on.

luigiroxu-san   Feb 26 2007, 11:31 PM Quote
no, she was pregnant at that time, amil gaoul showed jiko who he had chosen to be his master, he showed him zeds mother, but it was really zed inside of her at that time who amil choose.

noob±ⁿ°°ɓ±   Fansub TV Team Feb 26 2007, 11:39 PM Quote
Alright, I'll buy that. Now suppose that Zed's mother was pregnant. Then who is Zed's father? I'm not sure if you're aware of this fact or not, but Zed's mother, Sara was living in Tempura for a very long time, going thru a very hard training. This "long training" isn't a 2 - 3 week training. It can range anywhere from 3 months to a year.

IMO, Amil Gaul showed images of the woman who is going to bring forth the person who will have the power to control him and has the same goals as him. And that woman, happens to be Sara.

Just a side note, Sara met her husband few months later, if not years, after she was "sent back" to the "world" she originally belonged.

______
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading CCCP.
I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.

kaBOTi-san   Feb 27 2007, 12:05 AM Quote
i think sara met zed's father before she was mistaken to be amil's shard caster because just as the old man from the seeker said, that they discovered a new land/dimension/planet named calm so they ask zed's father to investigate it but unfortunately got injured due to the attacks from jimoto soldiers hence when sara found him he was all over the sidewalk.

amil gaul only showed the image of sara because he can't show yet zed who is inside sara's womb.

user posted image

Inferno God   Feb 27 2007, 12:42 AM Quote
QUOTE (Undefined @ Feb 21 2007, 12:22 PM)
I thought Mirette was not really from task huh.gif

God I cant wait till 47 comes out (should be out already on here) you knwo with crazy new Noa...

RockStar1426-san   Feb 27 2007, 02:42 AM Quote
47 Raw is out. After watching I came to realize, dam it ends at another cliffhanger...cliffhangers are evil.

[S^M]47 Raw (MU)

HEAVY SPOILERS
47 Screenshots

Inferno God   Feb 27 2007, 08:04 AM Quote
QUOTE (RockStar1426 @ Feb 27 2007, 02:42 AM)
47 Raw is out. After watching I came to realize, dam it ends at another cliffhanger...cliffhangers are evil.

[S^M]47 Raw (MU)

HEAVY SPOILERS
47 Screenshots

Cliffhangers do slowly suck out our brains each time we watch them (Kiba has ALOT of brains by now)...

setoeyes   Feb 27 2007, 12:13 PM Quote
QUOTE (RockStar1426 @ Feb 26 2007, 08:33 PM)
But wouldn't it still have some effect on the child, like birth defects or mental retardation. I mean honestly a shock that big no matter how many monthes pregnant, had to do something.

sad.gif but how is his mother pregnant or if dry.gif but were is his father I have many ? about this anime but I LOVE IT

RockStar1426-san   Feb 27 2007, 03:05 PM Quote
QUOTE (setoeyes @ Feb 27 2007, 12:13 PM)
sad.gif but how is his mother pregnant or if dry.gif but were is his father I have many ? about this anime but I LOVE IT

ok that made no sence. but of what i understand you want to know where Zed' father is? he's dead, killed by a Taskian while in Calm, found by Zed's mother. Appereanly brought him to her house "did that" while he was dieing and got pregnant with Zed.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (31) « First ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll