Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Demonbane, Featuring Chibi Al Azif ^^

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
Tank   Aug 25 2006, 03:39 AM Quote
shinsen-subs smile.gif

hamzaxxx-dono   Sempais Aug 25 2006, 04:46 AM Quote
All the raws are already availibale (the serie is 13 episode) so shinsen won't spend to much time subbing them,this anime is good it invloves mecha and magic!

Episode 5
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 04 2006, 08:21 AM

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Sep 04 2006, 08:54 AM Quote
Episode 5 is out by Shinsen-subs

hamzaxxx-dono   Sempais Sep 04 2006, 09:12 AM Quote
Finally a new episode biggrin.gif !I'll begin downloading it right now.I'ts look like a good episode!

solarwing-ero-sennin   Retired Sep 04 2006, 09:17 AM Quote
I was fed up waiting for this anime's episodes really... But I'll download them later coz I dont think we'll get a new episode very soon after this one...some animes am currently watching are sure slow... dry.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Sep 14 2006, 04:09 PM Quote
Episode 6 is out. Is anyone even still watching this series?

jul10-mokyu   Retired Sep 14 2006, 04:16 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 14 2006, 08:02 PM)
Episode 6 is out. Is anyone even still watching this series?

I do. But it seems there is very a few active members that want to talk about this. Well, this anime is a very good anime, but i can't eccept tha fact that it will be only 12 episodes long. dry.gif Will watch the episode 6 on the weekend, too many works to do now....

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Sep 14 2006, 04:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (jul10 @ Sep 14 2006, 08:09 PM)
I do. But it seems there is very a few active members that want to talk about this. Well, this anime is a very good anime, but i can't eccept tha fact that it will be only 12 episodes long. dry.gif Will watch the episode 6 on the weekend, too many works to do now....

I don't think thats the only reason, shinsen is only subbing it about every two weeks from what I saw

Episode 6
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 14 2006, 04:28 PM

chao fear-san   Sep 14 2006, 05:38 PM Quote
Episode 5 is cool, I liked the fog scene.. though

You would expect a person with magical talent, to have some resitance to a urge spellfog, It was amusng he got kneed, dressed up, humiated in the episode, also thrown off the boat, due to a mistake of his words.. i wouldnt say "Even if you asked me" part to her! i know when to stop before i dig my own grave

Episode 7
Demonbane @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 22 2006, 02:44 PM

Episode 7
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 22 2006, 02:44 PM

chao fear-san   Sep 23 2006, 09:13 AM Quote
This anime comes with a PS2 game produced by Kadokawa Shoten, and it is a supplement for the game. Therefore, you can't follow the story if you haven't played the game. The following description is based on the game.

This was the world where magical theory had advanced as well as science.
Arkham City prospering by magic technology was threatened by a criminal syndicate Black Lodge.
Black Lodge was led by Master Telion, who was the most powerful wizard in the history, at the same time, the cruelest and the worst wizard in the history. The devotees of Black Lodge were giving...

Im at episode 7..
Its a bit sad at the end of the episode.. Though my guess is that Aeon will appear soon

jul10-mokyu   Retired Sep 23 2006, 09:16 AM Quote
Thread Exists. http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...71&hl=demonbane Next time please use the search feature before making new thread.

lol, and you also made another thread for demonbane before, which hasn't merged. http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...65&hl=demonbane

hamasusuke-aniue   Fansub TV Team Sep 23 2006, 09:22 AM Quote
good point. Threads merged.. times 2.

Episode 8
Demonbane @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 25 2006, 03:42 PM

Episode 8
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 25 2006, 03:42 PM

Episode 9
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 28 2006, 11:53 AM

Episode 10
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 28 2006, 12:49 PM

Episode 11
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 29 2006, 01:00 PM

Episode 12
Demonbane TV @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 29 2006, 01:01 PM

jul10-mokyu   Retired Oct 01 2006, 06:53 PM Quote
Gezz, my post here also lost.

Alright , review from me...

Actually, this anime has end about a few weeks ago. However, the subs just come out a few days ago. One of the best anime that ends this fall, along with utawarerumono, air gear, higurashi, and inukami)
damn, aru ajifu with touka hair style is very cute. She is absolutely mine!!! ^^

I just wish this anime is longer....the story is nice, and al is very cute...hoping for second series lol
so...who is that 2 guys that very similar with al and kurou at the end of eps 12? their twins?  blink.gif anyway, she is also cute... tongue.gif

user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

Lurch   Oct 06 2006, 11:34 PM Quote
Definitely an awesome show, for something I picked up entirely due to seeing Arkham in the description. Pleasantly surprised to see the Lovecraftian theme carried all the way through. biggrin.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll