• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:25 AM

Is this even possible? Really cute though...
user posted image

th_tumblr_nynyk3iqIS1qcc8nno1_500_zps9lx

th_tumblr_o0t06laCGN1rrjedqo1_1280_zpssa

#42 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

- Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3198 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Cultures (mainly east asian ones), History, foreign languages (mainly Japanese, Chinese, English and Spanish), Visual Novels, Video Games, Touhou, reading, Sports (under others Football, Basketball, Tennis, and also things like Martial Arts¦), Music (almost everything, simply depends on my mood)

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

Woah super raccoon to the rescue XDD Hmm well I tend to say its probably photoshoped...probably I have already seen more cray and warped things in life tongue.gif

Hmm but I wonder...should I actually worry that I consider myeelf to the middle 5% tongue.gif ?

http://cdn0.knowyour....jpg?1264155121
user posted image
"All guys are weak against maids, nekomimis and lolis.
That's the absolute truth of the universe."

#43 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Feb 17 2011, 10:43 AM)
Woah super raccoon to the rescue XDD Hmm well I tend to say its probably photoshoped...probably I have already seen more cray and warped things in life tongue.gif

Hmm  but I wonder...should I actually worry that I consider myeelf to the middle 5%  tongue.gif   ?

http://cdn0.knowyour....jpg?1264155121

Well, it was too cute to pass up and it is pretty obvious it was photoshop still damn cute though, Lito~san! wink.gif I am in the 5 % range as well, since he is so warm and rascally and cuddly... tongue.gif

th_tumblr_nynyk3iqIS1qcc8nno1_500_zps9lx

th_tumblr_o0t06laCGN1rrjedqo1_1280_zpssa

#44 franzoir

franzoir

-the smooth, the suave, and the shrewd

• Sempais
  • 1610 posts
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:01 PM

In response to the picture I came across this video a while ago. Its one of those times where I laugh so hard, yet felt complete shame at doing so. I think the guy may have crossed the line, but thats why I laughed.

user posted image

Summertime has come and gone...all used up with wishful thinking

#45 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

- Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3198 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Cultures (mainly east asian ones), History, foreign languages (mainly Japanese, Chinese, English and Spanish), Visual Novels, Video Games, Touhou, reading, Sports (under others Football, Basketball, Tennis, and also things like Martial Arts¦), Music (almost everything, simply depends on my mood)

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

Hmmmm "This video is not avaiabvle in your country...we're sorry" aaaargh whats up with this stupid censor works lately...oh Germany what has become out of you sad.gif

Btw is it just me or does this small we're sorry at the bottom seems a bit ironic when youtube blocks vids tongue.gif
user posted image

#46 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

- Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3198 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

Well yeah I kinda like lolcats tongue.gif

user posted image
user posted image

#47 lavenderdays

lavenderdays

-dono

• Sempais
  • 909 posts
  • Location:Rokkenjima trolling the Ushiromiyas or not.... okay the Philippines
  • Interests:-Anime &amp; Manga (for what other noble purpose am I here then ^^)<br><br>-Drawing <br><br>-Visual Novel Desu yo~<br><br>-Im a big Key-fan :D but I also Love typemoon ^^ and I've found myself loving Ryukushi-san's works its simply amazing!!!<br><br>-by Definition T.E.N.N.I.S<br>-Other sports Except Basketball... Never really understood that one...<br><br>-Music, Mostly J-music but I pretty much listen to all kinds of music. Im pretty open Minded to these stuffs.<br><br>And yes For your Information I may possibly be a A Filipino :P and I'll say it in red [redtruth]Proud to be One, Period.[/redtruth]

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

Sole proof you are denizen of the internet if this happens to you~
user posted image

Portable Atrocit- Ehrr I mean Pokemon!! cool.gif
user posted image

Another reason to be cautious with Fast Food tongue.gif
user posted image

Saved the Best for the last
user posted image

Oh Tumblr Oh you~ tongue.gif
http://rokkenjima.tumblr.com/ <= Umineko doujin albums for your needs :3 Credits go to Joesca the original Uploader not me.
-Sig is Under Renovation Until Further Notice :(- (too Lazy),
user posted image

~KeyOtak-Auuu~
~Tennis Otaku~
~VNL~ (Visual Novel Lover)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Everytime you rant needless morality against lolicons, God kills 5 loli per sentence. Please think about the lolis

#48 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Fansub TV Team
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:12 PM

Didnt find a thread to post this in. So i just do it here.

user posted image

Yes i hot linked the image, so sue me ph34r.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Userbars:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information :P

#49 monsta666

monsta666

-the bees knees

• Retired
  • 2782 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy many things and am keen to keep in-touch with real life events. I enjoy reading all sorts of material and like to travel and experience different cultures even though I don't have the money to fulfil my dreams! My biggest passion however lies in sports and I am a real sports addict that will watch almost anything sports-related. My childhood football team is Arsenal and I will support them till the day I die! Saying that, there is more to life than sports and I am open-minded and curious person so I am open to trying out most things!<br><br>Since I'm here it's clear one of my big interests is anime. I have been watching anime since 1994 but only since 2006 I have been watching it on a regular basis. The genres I enjoy the most are fantasy/action/sci-fi anime with Fate/Stay and Claymore being series that I enjoy immensely. I have a certain weakness for harem but only in some doses.<br><br>Well that's it for me, if you want to learn more send me a pm. Have a good time on FTV and remember: this is just a forum so don't take things too seriously! You know who you are! ;)

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

Not really anime related but I found it amusing nevertheless...

user posted image

#50 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

- Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3198 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hahah tsundere mom XD

user posted image
user posted image

#51 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

- Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3198 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hahahaha lol I wonder if there is a moment when your mind does not fly in ero ero spheres tongue.gif
user posted image

#52 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

Well...these doggies just wanna have fun... wink.gif
user posted image user posted image

#53 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:08 AM

Most impressive if not photoshopped! I think it takes real talent to do this kind of fruit-like art...amazing. tongue.gif

user posted image

#54 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

tongue.gif
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

#55 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

- Chi Pa Pa! Chi Pa Pa!

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3198 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#56 ImTakes

ImTakes

-sama

• Retired
  • 6536 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

user posted image

#57 Nemingway

Nemingway

-Ecchi Elitist

• Sempais
  • 2726 posts
  • Interests:Video games (mostly J-RPG), Visual Kei, J-Pop music (mostly OP/END from visual novel/eroge/anime), anime and manga. I'm also interested in gravure idols, cosplay models (Iiniku Ushijima FTW).<br><br>What I like ?<br>My ero bro xD<br><br>What I don't like ?<br>Arrogant and stupid people...

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

Now this is just... well no comment is needed xDD

user posted image
user posted image

(Sorry if I have a bad English)

#58 wceend

wceend

-Spama Sosei

• Sempais
  • 2223 posts
  • Interests:Previously inactive, Back in action!<br>English Major at Utrecht University.<br>Games/Anime/Ladies/Reading

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

I trololo'd

Attached Files

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Katawa shoujo. Lifechanging stuff, dude. also, free. Google it.

"What is the colour of Night?"
Sanguine, my Brother".

"What is Life's greatest Illusion?
Innocence, my Brother".

"What is the Music of Life?
Silence, my Brother".

#59 wceend

wceend

-Spama Sosei

• Sempais
  • 2223 posts
  • Interests:Previously inactive, Back in action!<br>English Major at Utrecht University.<br>Games/Anime/Ladies/Reading

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Posting one by one since I'm too lazy to upload the pictures and it only lets me attach one file at a tiiime.

Attached Files

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Katawa shoujo. Lifechanging stuff, dude. also, free. Google it.

"What is the colour of Night?"
Sanguine, my Brother".

"What is Life's greatest Illusion?
Innocence, my Brother".

"What is the Music of Life?
Silence, my Brother".

#60 wedora

wedora

-dono

• Sempais
  • 772 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Ok i saw this and just had to share. Its more cute than funny but whatever smile.gif

user posted image

Edit: grr i cant get it to show up so heres a direct link:
http://gifs.gifbin.c...sloth_yawns.gif

user posted image
MAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users