File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, a cousin sequel to Tenjou Tenge?

Pages: (38) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last »
shun20-san   Feb 25 2007, 10:40 AM Quote
QUOTE (TheVisualSpark @ Feb 25 2007, 10:24 AM)
Maybe they sub it slow is cause they are more foucsed on other animes also cause u know there are alot OUT THERE!

Wrong, there is only one other anime they are subbing and Im not quite sure if they dropped it up till now. They are in need of translators and so on, thats all.

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Feb 27 2007, 01:08 AM Quote
I think i had a dream last night about Miu-chan. She was wearing that purple number that i like. It was all tight and she was doing some martial arts but i wasn't paying attention to all that. It moves up and down and all around and my sweet geezus it all fits just right ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif

I'm even partial to her school glasses wearing look she gave the alien looking dude a nice eyeful during eppy 9. I took note that while Apachi was going crazy throwing punches all over the place Kenichi copped himself a nice feel biggrin.gif . Miu said in her innocent voice *where are you touching me* she knew where bwhahaha rolleyes.gif ..The more i think about it this anime is rather ecchi. And well ecchi and martial arts mixed together is a winning combination wink.gif .

I would have to vote episode 9 right now as the funniest episode and that's saying something because the others have been really amusing too.

Side-note: Like the scene where Apachi was telling some long winded story and it had the characters small faces making funny facial expressions. Good stuff.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Feb 27 2007, 05:24 AM Quote
QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Feb 27 2007, 07:08 AM)
I think i had a dream last night about Miu-chan. She was wearing that purple number that i like. It was all tight and she was doing some martial arts but i wasn't paying attention to all that. It moves up and down and all around and my sweet geezus it all fits just right ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif

I'm even partial to her school glasses wearing look she gave the alien looking dude a nice eyeful during eppy 9. I took note that while Apachi was going crazy throwing punches all over the place Kenichi copped himself a nice feel biggrin.gif . Miu said in her innocent voice *where are you touching me* she knew where bwhahaha rolleyes.gif ..The more i think about it this anime is rather ecchi. And well ecchi and martial arts mixed together is a winning combination wink.gif .

I would have to vote episode 9 right now as the funniest episode and that's saying something because the others have been really amusing too.

Side-note: Like the scene where Apachi was telling some long winded story and it had the characters small faces making funny facial expressions. Good stuff.

I don't think anyone has claimed Furinji Miu-chan yet.................therefore, Furinji-chan is mine, now........and does anyone dare to challenge me ???? bwhahahahahaha laugh.gif .

Where the jigoku is episode 10 ????

I'm need more Miu-chan !!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

BOOBYE rolleyes.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

Vagabond-chi   Feb 27 2007, 08:38 AM Quote
I hope episode 10 comes out this week. Japan is 12 or so episodes ahead of us right now. I wish they would release more than one episode every two weeks.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Feb 27 2007, 09:05 AM Quote
QUOTE (Vagabond @ Feb 27 2007, 02:38 PM)
I hope episode 10 comes out this week. Japan is 12 or so episodes ahead of us right now. I wish they would release more than one episode every two weeks.

Yo, episode 10 was already released by Shinsen Subs yesterday...check animesuki, my man.

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Feb 27 2007, 09:29 AM Quote
Thanks for the info I'm going to get it right now

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Feb 27 2007, 09:53 AM Quote
Looked for episode 10...but it's not out yet. There was no release for this anime from Shinsen at all.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Feb 27 2007, 10:41 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Feb 27 2007, 03:53 PM)
Looked for episode 10...but it's not out yet. There was no release for this anime from Shinsen at all.

Ah.........gomenasai everyone..............sorry for getting all ur hopes up, got mixed up.....I was thinking as Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori episode 10 came out by Shinsen Subs..............I think I got mixed up when I read my post wrong, thinking this thread was the jigoku one as in a earlier post in this thread...I wrote a line with both jigoku and episode 10 together.......................ah, I told you my brain is fried today................Sorry, again.................I'll try to focus and concentrate more when I write a post.

Thanks Marine-sempais for informing me...........wat a stupid mistake I made.................JCD is a baka!!! dry.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Feb 27 2007, 03:40 PM Quote
JCD you did this with Nodame Cantabile mixing up your episodes and confusing people. These actions can no longer go unnoticed so as of now you are unofficially banned for 5 minutes of posting tongue.gif wink.gif . That should send you into enough of a panic attack to remedy this situation from occuring again biggrin.gif

But I am truely suprised as much as people like to claim girls on this forum Miu-chan has not been claimed. Usually I am not in the habit of claiming anime girls but in this case Miu-chan is all mine. My apologies JCD but your claim has been revoked due to the fact that you already have claimed your quota yeah I've seen the other threads laugh.gif and well she is all mine bwhahahaha...future challenges will be swiftly struck down...

shun20-san   Mar 01 2007, 04:02 PM Quote
It seems that umai wont go on subbing till they find a new translator. Thats what the topic in their irc-chan says. sad.gif

All you translators out there .. JOIN UMAI!!! tongue.gif

Episode 10
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Mar 03 2007, 12:43 AM

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Mar 03 2007, 02:08 AM Quote
Episode 10 is out at animesuki

apoc14a-san   Mar 03 2007, 11:28 AM Quote
hmm episode 10 came out yesturday, but fantv still doesnt have it =(.

Vagabond-chi   Mar 03 2007, 04:11 PM Quote
Hey eppy 10 is up now at anime suki right now.......go get it!!1 tongue.gif

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Mar 03 2007, 04:19 PM Quote
QUOTE (Vagabond @ Mar 03 2007, 10:11 PM)
Hey eppy 10 is up now at anime suki right now.......go get it!!1 tongue.gif

Yeah, we know, I announced it earlier today tongue.gif .

Here's proof: -

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 03 2007, 08:08 AM)
Episode 10 is out at animesuki

Vagabond-chi   Mar 03 2007, 04:36 PM Quote
Yeah sorry bout' that. Just a little excited.... rolleyes.gif

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Mar 03 2007, 05:08 PM Quote
QUOTE (Vagabond @ Mar 03 2007, 10:36 PM)
Yeah sorry bout' that. Just a little excited.... rolleyes.gif

No worries..........I just wanted to be harsh for once...........I'm too much of a nice guy laugh.gif

Vagabond-chi   Mar 03 2007, 05:20 PM Quote
Man.........eppy 10 is NOICE!!! Man I thought he was gona take forever to beat the big throwing  guy. but he took him out with ease. I did'nt see that coming.

alchemist11-dono   Mar 03 2007, 08:19 PM Quote
QUOTE (doofus123 @ Mar 03 2007, 03:22 AM)
perhaps you could consider joining umai and help translate the raw episodes to speed up the release. By the way, good job on uploading the episodes, but it would be nice if you could credit the subbers by retaining their names (doremi and umai) in the file name.

lol...I would love to but I don't have that much knowledge in the language to actually be a translator of an anime, esp. considering the various kinds of dialect the japanese language has. But i do intend to create my own fansub group in the near future (but i'll probably just be distro and encoder). So in the near future look out for a group named SMS. <this name was already taken by Strawberry mint subs but unfortunately they don't exist anymore since no one donates and supports them. My group's name would be SMS named after my initial to my actual name.

Plus what do you mean "good job uploading the episodes.....in the file name"?

P.S. Does anybody want Episode 10 and doesn't want to wait for fansub.tv to have it...then try http://www.da-anime.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3542&start=0 <this site has all on-going anime and they are half the normal torrent size quality same.

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Mar 04 2007, 08:25 AM Quote
Just saw episode 10............its so much better when he fights................Miu-chan show some love please................can't wait for when he becomes much more stronger than Miu-chan and she finally starts to appreciate him. Even though Miu's chest pretty much says I'm nicely formed woman (I absolutely agree!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif ) her face, speech and attitude make her seem like a kid..not that I'm complaining it does make her more kawaii but I feel that she has a darker side to her as well. remember those inner-thoughts she had in this episode, she was like so he does have high morals and sticks to them and she's like "Interesting!", that slightly gave me a scare.................Miu-chan, even though she does not give an evil side to her to be looked......I think she has another hidden motive inside her. Remember from the first episode, she gave a stare upon the yin-yang badge on Kenichi's collar..............it seemed to me it was like "killing intent"..........probably there's a deep past between the dojo and Kenichi's family (most likely the mother). I'm thinking the mother used to be in the dojo but then she fell in love with a man (Kenichi's father) and left the dojo in due course.......some of the members of the dojo looked at this as a sign of betrayal..........probably Kenichi's mother is Miu-chan's aunt (Miu's mother's sister).....okay the reason they might of looked at this as betrayal.......is that she was a promising candidate in a tournament but she didn't want to do it.....coz she wanted a normal life with a family and kids.......so she left...........so Miu might have a grudge against Kenichi's mother and Kenichi himself.

This is all a speculation that I just made......sounds good doesn't it.......but it seems to be used too often..................what are ur ideas for a speculation for this anime ???????

I wanna see some Miu-chan-love.........really I want her and Kenichi to be a couple...........so badly....................its kinda boring at the moment.

The RAWs are up to episode 21 and we are still in episode 10 for subs. Hopefully, Doremi and Umai get some help so that they're able to bring out more episodes. But good work from both of them, though. biggrin.gif

Also the OP has new video animation......which is way cooler than the previous video animation.

CYA

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Mar 04 2007, 09:03 AM Quote
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 04 2007, 08:25 AM)
Also the OP has new video animation......which is way cooler than the previous video animation.

Haven't seen the new OP video yet, but I gotta say it is very clear that the first OP video was done in a rush, consider they are all scene taken out from episode 1 and episode 2 preview. I personally think that was a bad move...I mean if they didn't have enough time, they should just skip the OP video for episode one, and then present a decent OP animation from episode 2 onward like many other anime...that's what I think anyway.

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (38) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll