File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, a cousin sequel to Tenjou Tenge?

Pages: (38) « First ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 
doug21   Sep 15 2007, 02:20 PM Quote
QUOTE (janjanjala @ Sep 14 2007, 10:13 PM)
if im not mistaken it will be on monday. next week..(not really sure) U can check at Kurahana Sub. they always go first.

du u guys think Furinji Miu can perform the Seikuken?

ofcourse she can, she learned from the old man himself. and she's been training all her life. that why she always drops someone who sneaks up behind her.

EliteLeader-chi   Sep 16 2007, 03:26 AM Quote
On a side note, yeah, im 100% possitive she can do the seikuken, she has been training with elder all her life and is much, much, much stronger then kenichi, or even odin.

She may not look it but she's extreamly talented, we just haven't seen any opertunities for her to show off.

very true, she never had a chance to fight someone who was a real challenge she only had some fights with delinquents and freya's valkyries(if you can count these as fights ^^).
Anyway, I sure hope later in the series she will find someone at least equal to her power wink.gif

edit: why does my sig only show up occasionally? (most of the time not)

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: 1 post below removed; read what DoR wrote please. "No posts containing just text like episode x is released." kthx]

This post has been edited by EliteLeader on Sep 30 2007, 12:42 PM

Hi I'm EliteLeader!
user posted image
This is the Seikuuken!!! hohohohahahaa!
user posted image

Episode 48
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 17 2007, 11:20 AM

KenichiRocks147-chi   Sep 17 2007, 05:03 PM Quote
i got a super spoiler hit me up if u wanna know

and umm i wonder if like a master be like kenichi is stronger then u now mui or sumthing
cause they said that he would get strpngesr towards the end sumone should acknowledge it hopefully

i fing it weird cause mui basically did the same training for like way way way longer everyone should be super easy but yet shes like odin is super strong

for kenichi maybe but shouldnt be the case for her

and we only ask when the episodes come out cause they show random and we really really anticipate this show even more then naruto at the moment

probably bleach too but bleach is off fillers

xiaoxu-san   Sep 18 2007, 08:43 AM Quote
QUOTE (KenichiRocks147 @ Sep 17 2007, 05:03 PM)
i got a super spoiler hit me up if u wanna know

and umm i wonder if like a master be like kenichi is stronger then u now mui or sumthing
cause they said that he would get strpngesr towards the end sumone should acknowledge it hopefully

i fing it weird cause mui basically did the same training for like way way way longer everyone should be super easy but yet shes like odin is super strong

for kenichi maybe but shouldnt be the case for her

and we only ask when the episodes come out cause they show random and we really really anticipate this show even more then naruto at the moment

probably bleach too but bleach is off fillers

dude watch the spelling....can hardly understand what you're saying....

but if im intepreting you correctly, it may be true that mius stronger than kenichi....some even say she already mastered seikyuuken...who knows...but the fact is kenichi is fighting odin now and this anime is afterall abt kenichi...so whether or not mius stronger than him shldn't matter...the anime focuses on the growth in strength and mind of our protagonist....

senpai-kun-nakama   Retired Sep 18 2007, 09:55 PM Quote
QUOTE (EliteLeader @ Sep 16 2007, 04:26 AM)
edit: why does my sig only show up occasionally? (most of the time not)

Episode 48 was much of what I expected. Kenichi proclaims that he fights to protect his friends. While Odin thinks he is naive and doesn't believe in fighting for that reason. It's all about strength and power etc... Then Kenichi takes the upper hand only to be dropped back down a peg when Odin removes his glasses and reveals his "true" power XD like all the end bosses end up doing...

Random funny moment of the eppy: Master Ma finds a Miu opening and unlike last eppy delivers a quick slap to Miu-chans butt... Then evades her kicking combination counter attack XD...

side-note: EliteLeader The reason why you sig doesn't show up most likely is that you aren't typing long enough posts. If your post is relatively short then your sig will not show up wink.gif

JCDRANZER - Sky King   Fansub TV Team Sep 18 2007, 10:03 PM Quote
I just watched episode 48.....yipee!!! XDD tongue.gif

Well it did the normal "Kenichi taught me this...helped me this and that" by most of the ppl who were defeated by him and then joined Shinpaku Alliance...blah blah...the normal stuff. wink.gif Then Kenichi gets over-confident and tells Odin to take his glasses off.......WRONG MOVE BOY.....damn Odin has trained with the Inner Eye as his weapon most of his life when he's without his glasses........Odin is sooooo cool!!! XDDD laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Yup, Odin is one bad-ass fighter.....Kenichi is gonna have some hard time. tongue.gif

OMG....2 more episodes till Kenichi finishes...I wonder which new anime will replace this series for us ??? Any ideas of any new upcoming martial arts/action + comedy anime ?? Bamboo Blade perhaps.... rolleyes.gif

Hehehehe....can't wait for episode 49 to be released. biggrin.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

xiaoxu-san   Sep 19 2007, 07:45 AM Quote
Most likely if they wanna follow the manga there will be a 2nd season...

btw where did kisara disapear to? or was she left in akisames clinic? wanted to see her trash those thugs....

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 19 2007, 07:50 AM Quote
QUOTE (xiaoxu @ Sep 19 2007, 07:45 AM)
Most likely if they wanna follow the manga there will be a 2nd season...

btw where did kisara disapear to? or was she left in akisames clinic? wanted to see her trash those thugs....

Is the manga still ongoing? So what you are saying is that the story continues after Kenichi's fight with Odin

Tsukino-san   Sep 19 2007, 09:20 AM Quote
yeah the manga continue from kenichi's fight with Odin. after the fight they introduce some more new fighter and a martial art tournament but too bad the anime is way pass the subbing of the manga ( still at the first fight between Hermit and Kenichi on top of the bus i think) so it is in Jap

KenichiRocks147-chi   Sep 20 2007, 12:53 PM Quote
QUOTE (xiaoxu @ Sep 18 2007, 08:43 AM)
dude watch the spelling....can hardly understand what you're saying....

but if im intepreting you correctly, it may be true that mius stronger than kenichi....some even say she already mastered seikyuuken...who knows...but the fact is kenichi is fighting odin now and this anime is afterall abt kenichi...so whether or not mius stronger than him shldn't matter...the anime focuses on the growth in strength and mind of our protagonist....

my spelling sucks i usually write this in school not really allowed too but do

so yea but umm the masters and stuff make the fight whack to me its like kenichi and stuff is still average as hell like all a dem and they said for a fact that kenichi is stronger then mui and should be by now

and plus second season kenichi here we come sum pple say there was no story for a second season i think there is u remember when like the masters were fighting and stuff in the opening y is that

gotta be a second yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
lol

Lethos-chi   Sep 21 2007, 04:12 AM Quote
There would be enough stuff to make a 2nd season, just zhink about it. There is still Odins Master you know, the man in white - forgot his name - so at least the manga would go till Kenichi beat this guy I think.
And if Kenichi is stronger than Miu now we would never know, because he don´t hit women biggrin.gif a weakness I share with him laugh.gif

TNT-nii   Retired Sep 21 2007, 10:14 AM Quote
I've been following this show since the beginning. I really love it. Like the subtitle of the topic said, it reminded me of Tenjou Tenge, but the humor of thisshow is just awesome. Nijima and Siegfried rock. I'm saddened that this show is soon to end. sleep.gif

I really hope that they will make an anime for the second season.

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 21 2007, 10:17 AM Quote
I think we all will be sadden once this series end. It has really been a fun ride.

I hope Mui gives Kenichi a little courage (Busou Renkin) before the series end wink.gif

elrobyz-chi   Sep 21 2007, 10:42 AM Quote
QUOTE (Lethos @ Sep 21 2007, 04:12 AM)
There would be enough stuff to make a 2nd season, just zhink about it. There is still Odins Master you know, the man in white - forgot his name - so at least the manga would go till Kenichi beat this guy I think.
And if Kenichi is stronger than Miu now we would never know, because he don´t hit women biggrin.gif a weakness I share with him laugh.gif

Lies you dont hit women because your afraid youll get your ars wooped. As for women, you wanted to be equal well that means you get hit as well.

(>'.')> woot <('.'<)

smittles-dono   Sempais Sep 21 2007, 10:42 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Sep 21 2007, 10:17 AM)
I hope Mui gives Kenichi a little courage (Busou Renkin) before the series end wink.gif

Hmm I had that exact same hope smile.gif Busou Renkin Episode 23 Style FTW! Hmmm the second season of Kenichi could be where Kenichi is a master and he has to train his own disciple!

EliteLeader-chi   Sep 21 2007, 11:19 AM Quote
Oh my.... People please stop making 1 or 2 line posts they are not allowed here, do you guys want to get this topic locked for ever???!!! I sure dont.

Anyway Eppy 48 was really nice, the sneak peek at eppy 49 was really promising ! Lol if Kenichi really is going to fight apachai style(Muay Thai) it will be so awesome! Apa Apa Apa!!!!

I will be so sad if there wont be a second season from Kenichi... I really look forward to this series every week and I get all exited when Im watching it laugh.gif . It also really makes me laugh almost all the time rolleyes.gif

Hi I'm EliteLeader!
user posted image
This is the Seikuuken!!! hohohohahahaa!
user posted image

Lethos-chi   Sep 21 2007, 12:09 PM Quote
No, I think he will use more than Apa style, more like he will use ALL styles of his Sensais, I mean if he just use Apa style, Odin would see through it after a few punches, but if he uses all styles in a random order (a thing just he can do, because he was taught all styles at the same time biggrin.gif ) even Odins Eye won´t see trough it.
(would be cool if he behaves like his teachers nad his eyes glowing laugh.gif )

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Sep 21 2007, 02:38 PM Quote
QUOTE (EliteLeader @ Sep 21 2007, 11:19 AM)
Oh my.... People please stop making 1 or 2 line posts they are not allowed here, do you guys want to get this topic locked for ever???!!! I sure dont.

Anyway Eppy 48 was really nice, the sneak peek at eppy 49 was really promising ! Lol if Kenichi really is going to fight apachai style(Muay Thai) it will be so awesome! Apa Apa Apa!!!

I will be so sad if there wont be a second season from Kenichi... I really look forward to this series every week and I get all exited when Im watching it  laugh.gif . It also really makes me laugh almost all the time  rolleyes.gif

One or two line post won't get the thread locked unless they are spam. The previous post you are talking about were all on the subject and added to the conversation.

These post are fine.

Now back to Kenichi, Smittles I'm glad you understood what I was talking about tongue.gif (Hell you even knew the episode)

It would really be a waste for this great series to end without some acknowledgement by Mui of Kenichi feelings.

I mean he is trying to get stronger to protect the one he loves

RENKA!!!!!!!! wink.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
All hail BRFCFC!!

janjanjala-chan   Sep 21 2007, 09:40 PM Quote
QUOTE (Lethos @ Sep 21 2007, 12:09 PM)
No, I think he will use more than Apa style, more like he will use ALL styles of his Sensais, I mean if he just use Apa style, Odin would see through it after a few punches, but if he uses all styles in a random order (a thing just he can do, because he was taught all styles at the same time  ) even Odins Eye won´t see trough it.
(would be cool if he behaves like his teachers and his eyes glowing    )

yeh i think so too..kenichi will try to use variuos stances.. so that the rythm of his attacks will keep changing... and it gonna be hard for Odin to predict the incoming attacks. Muay Thai, Akidou, Karate, Kung Fu...he is going to perform all those techniques against him..we will see how the "proud spear attack'..will overcome those superb techniques that are coming from the "History's of Strongest Disciple" cool.gif do u guys still remember the episode when KEnichi fought against..Seig.. the final attack was said to be rythmless...the same pattern of attack might happen again..ohh... im getting excited laugh.gif cant wait for episode 49 smile.gif
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Sep 21 2007, 02:38 PM)
It would really be a waste for this great series to end without some acknowledgement by Mui of Kenichi feelings.

dont worry guys ..Miu will surely acknowledge Kenichi's feeling..she might be dense sometimes but she is not stupid eithier..(by Ma Sensei)..oh forgot... to mention..as i remember...someone here mentioned about a scene when Kenichi's father comes to Ryuzanpuko (few months ago) to meet his son but end up fighting with Shigure..ermm it seems the episode is not coming yet..its a great hint for season 2 i think.. rolleyes.gif

fastRK   Sep 22 2007, 08:22 PM Quote
god i love this show. i do martial arts (jujitsu, karate and kung fu) and so many of the themes and principles they exlplain in this show are actually true! (albeit exaggerated in some instances) Its amazing how u guys are predicting whats gonna happen! ep 49 rocks!

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (38) « First ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll