Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Sumomo mo momo mo

Pages: (14) « First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 
JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Aug 11 2007, 05:38 PM Quote
Hmmmm.....I've been watching Sumo mo momo mo for a while and stopped at episode 20....2 or 3 months later...here I am....I just felt like I need to finish this series....so I did and watched episodes 21 and 22 right now and I must say that these 2 last episodes were an absolute treat and wasn't really into like I am in with other animes but the last 2 episodes were just brillant....seriously...it was cool when Momoko went ballistic. Before, I didn't really care if this series finished here or have a 2nd season but after watching the last 2 episodes.....I can't help but having a little request in my heart for a continuation because it really is good. laugh.gif

TenTen-chan is sooooooooooo kawaii!!!! XDDDD wub.gif laugh.gif

When I think about it.....this anime was always funny....ultra great!!! LOL biggrin.gif

Hmmmmm.....I have a really big smile now that I've finished watching this series...I kinda feel satisfied with it. laugh.gif

Well....only the first 2 chapters were scanlated by AnimeScans about a year ago...the last release was on the 30th July 2006 (a long time ago.... rolleyes.gif ) and I think they dropped it. But from my information....the manga is still on-going (apparently) which is great to hear....I thought it was already completely. wink.gif Hehehehe....we might get more Sumomo mo momo mo in the future. biggrin.gif

I wonder what happened to Koushi's mother....it seemed she didn't like martial arts very much....hence, bringing about his powers being supressed or something like that (put his powers to sleep). wink.gif

The music for this series was actually pretty good....I never really noticed until I watched the last 2 episodes today!! XDD The 2nd ED is really funny. laugh.gif

Hehehehe....I feel happy that I finished this series.....it was a great watch. biggrin.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Aug 13 2007, 08:38 AM Quote
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 11 2007, 05:38 PM)
Hmmmm.....I've been watching Sumo mo momo mo for a while and stopped at episode 20....2 or 3 months later...here I am....I just felt like I need to finish this series....so I did and watched episodes 21 and 22 right now and I must say that these 2 last episodes were an absolute treat and wasn't really into like I am in with other animes but the last 2 episodes were just brillant....seriously...it was cool when Momoko went ballistic. Before, I didn't really care if this series finished here or have a 2nd season but after watching the last 2 episodes.....I can't help but having a little request in my heart for a continuation because it really is good. laugh.gif

TenTen-chan is sooooooooooo kawaii!!!! XDDDD wub.gif laugh.gif

When I think about it.....this anime was always funny....ultra great!!! LOL biggrin.gif

Hmmmmm.....I have a really big smile now that I've finished watching this series...I kinda feel satisfied with it. laugh.gif

Well....only the first 2 chapters were scanlated by AnimeScans about a year ago...the last release was on the 30th July 2006 (a long time ago.... rolleyes.gif ) and I think they dropped it. But from my information....the manga is still on-going (apparently) which is great to hear....I thought it was already completely. wink.gif Hehehehe....we might get more Sumomo mo momo mo in the future. biggrin.gif

I wonder what happened to Koushi's mother....it seemed she didn't like martial arts very much....hence, bringing about his powers being supressed or something like that (put his powers to sleep). wink.gif

The music for this series was actually pretty good....I never really noticed until I watched the last 2 episodes today!! XDD The 2nd ED is really funny. laugh.gif

Hehehehe....I feel happy that I finished this series.....it was a great watch. biggrin.gif

Yeah JCD I finished awhile ago good series and it left the door open to have more.

By the way I watch the entire Black Lagoon series this weekend. I can't beleive I didn't watch this series sooner.

Great series Revy has to be one the greatest female action characters of all time

michelle_t   Aug 18 2007, 11:00 PM Quote
omg i luved this series, i got hooked sinced the 1st episode since it was so frickin hilarious,i felt bad for her though since he always ignored her. i so luved how i think in the 2nd to last ep or last ep she got so pissed that she went bizerk lol too bad they never kissed not even on the last episode. unsure.gif

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Aug 30 2007, 04:31 PM Quote
I finished watching the two OVA, and I was rather disappointed.

The 23rd episode is an onsen episode (like we haven't seen too many of those before) where each of the main characters gets the wrong idea about who someone likes. Hanzou thinks Tenga likes Iroha; Koushi thinks Momoko and Iroha like each other; Iroha thinks Koushi loves her; and Sanae thinks Koushi and Iroha are now going out. It gets cleared up in the end after they go through some caves near the onsen place to find a flower that will make the two that touch it fall instantly in love. As it is, Tenga and Hanzou both want the flower in the end and go for it at the same time, which turns them into a yaoi pair at the conclusion for laughs.

The 24th episode is about this loli from the Rooster Family who kidnaps Koushi and brings him back to her huge mansion. He is treated well by her and likes how it's not as noisy as it is back at the apartment building. Then the girl contacts Momoka and the others telling (and showing them) how she's captured Koushi and has been torturing him, though it's just Koushi's face digitally added to a video of someone being tortured. Momoka and the others believe it and go to save Koushi and there's a big battle, ending with Momoka blasting the rooster girl away into the sky.

So overall, it was a couple of weak episodes that could have fit anywhere in the middle of the series. Now I only wonder when a sub will be available.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Tyran14   Dec 31 2007, 01:55 AM Quote
I was very disapointed in this show. The story was building (as it seemed) but in the end... nothing changed!! The last two episodes were very disapointing, I mean they were both dying and even after that he couldn't even kiss her after he realised how mcuh she cared... or whatever They could have ended that so much better....

But this kind of crap is always expected from square enix... they like to drag things on and leave the fans cruely waiting for a conclusion that will never fullfil their desires... oh well I guess im not looking forward to any new episodes of this show... it will end exactly the same!

Now.. if anyone knows any good shows that doesn't have a crappy ending please give me the names... I have watched well over 100 different anime series.. it is very difficult to find any that are worth watching.. I am sorry if I am ranting in anger.. I just finished watching the show and am still upset..

Well overall out of the first 20 episodes I give this show a 5 out of 10, besides if they don't have a good ending might aswell add some better fan service... haha J/K.

Episode 24
Sumomo mo momo mo @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 11 2008, 02:58 PM

noob±ⁿ°°ɓ±   Fansub TV Team Apr 12 2008, 05:36 PM Quote
Just an FYI, the ova's also known as 23rd and 24th episode HAVE been SUBBED and RELEASED. For further information contact your local search engine and look them up. THERE HAVE BEEN rumors of this series being licensed. We have yet to confirm this and AnimeSuki has yet to take down the torrents for this series. At any rate, feel free to discuss this series episodes/ova's or grab them from front page while you can. (If it really is licensed then chances are they'll be taken down quickly.)

______
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading CCCP.
I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Apr 12 2008, 06:10 PM Quote
Well it took a while, but I guess better late then never for someone to actually sub the two OVA's. Actually it would be no supprise to me if this seires did get licensed. I mean it's almost like lolis that can do magical kung fu. tongue.gif

Yes I know that was a bad staement, but it's more or less true, and the older a female is in this seires the more ecchi her fighing style was it seemed.

Although on a side note it seems only 24 made it to the site, go figgre.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Apr 12 2008, 06:13 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 13 2008, 12:10 AM)
Well it took a while, but I guess better late then never for someone to actually sub the two OVA's. Actually it would be no supprise to me if this seires did get licensed. I mean it's almost like lolis that can do magical kung fu. tongue.gif

Yes I know that was a bad staement, but it's more or less true, and the older a female is in this seires the more ecchi her fighing style was it seemed.

Although on a side note it seems only 24 made it to the site, go figgre.

Kid-Wolf, the OVAs were subbed and released. The original TV series was 22 episodes long and both episode 23 and 24 are the OVA episodes. wink.gif

Kid-Wolf~Shrine Servant Won won~   Fansub TV Team Apr 12 2008, 06:19 PM Quote
Yeah I know I watched the entire 22 episodes... Although it has been a looong while since I've seen the series, but it was funny never the less. Although I wanted to see the OVAs beofr eI said anything about this. Ironically I thought there was orignally more then just 22 episodes beofre I checked this thread saying it was only 22 episodes. Well if I'm in the mood I'll probablly watch the whole series over again just to refresh my memory about it though.

Also, a little off topic I'm more of a DDL then a torrent kind of guy, so I tend to be a bit behind on things I guess. tongue.gif

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Apr 12 2008, 06:25 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 13 2008, 12:19 AM)
Also, a little off topic I'm more of a DDL then a torrent kind of guy, so I tend to be a bit behind on things I guess. tongue.gif

Well yeah but I do all of them.....the fastest ways of getting new episodes (if you don't want to use torrents) is to directly go to the subber's site, mIRC (go to subber's channel and use triggers to your delight), animebreaker.com or lolipower.org. There are many more sites for quick ddls but I prefer the ones I've listed above.

~~Gomen slightly off-topic again~~ tongue.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll