The Gallery
Tutorials

File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Cant post links or images, Under a non locked thread

Blair Pendragon-chi   Dec 10 2006, 05:11 PM Quote
was under sig/avatar thread, and tried to post my pics, and gave me the following, copy/paste it all so u can either guess, or just say idk. its a temp thing?

---

Fansub TV Fansub TV Network
Help Search Members General Rules
This menu has been disabled
> Fansub TV Forums
Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you cannot post any links or images at this time. Please try again tomorrow or ask a moderator to add the desired links or images to your post.

Post Data Saved!

The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.

"my text here"

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator
< Go Back

user posted image

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Fansub TV Team Dec 10 2006, 06:52 PM Quote
New users are not allowed to post links until they have reached a certain post limit This is an anti-spam implementation. Just participate in a some more threads (don't spam!) and you should be fine.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Team Dec 10 2006, 06:53 PM Quote
If its some sort of link you are trying to put in your post and a newly registered member. This system is used to prevent spam activities that we had happened in the past.

Blair Pendragon-chi   Dec 11 2006, 10:34 AM Quote
ok thank you^^

i even tried to break up the links into seperate words and letters and such, to see if it was possible to somehow get the links on <.< still ddint let me lol

dchaosblade - Lord of Chaos   Fansub TV Team Dec 11 2006, 12:16 PM Quote
Just a quick question; if you try to post links, will it not let you post at all, or will it just not allow the link to appear? If it prevents you from posting at all, is there any chance of me getting the script for this? unsure.gif

Don't forget, the edit and search buttons are your friend!
user posted image

Blair Pendragon-chi   Dec 11 2006, 12:51 PM Quote
it doesnt let u show it at all, and somehow knows when u type things in like this

f _ a * n # s ^ u % b @ t _ v . XXXX c ::: o MMMMMMMMMM

and says no, try again

Bold-kenja sama   Retired Dec 11 2006, 01:35 PM Quote
QUOTE (Blair Pendragon @ Dec 11 2006, 12:34 PM)
i even tried to break up the links into seperate words and letters and such, to see if it was possible to somehow get the links on <.< still ddint let me lol

Well, it would not be a very efficient anti-spam system if you only had to put spaces in between letters, now would it!

Just be patient and you will soon be able to post links. If it was vital to what you wanted to do, send the links to a mod and he can post them for you in the mean time.

Blair Pendragon-chi   Dec 12 2006, 01:38 PM Quote
nah i can wait, some forums i just wouldnt bother going back to, like myspace, forced ya to wait i think a week, or somthing.

but unlike myspace i actually come here often, just now decided to make an account.

Thread closed and pinned for future references.

This post has been edited by solarwing on Dec 25 2006, 01:52 AM

< Back to Website/Forum/Blog >

Topic Options Closed Topic Start new topicStart Poll