File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou: Tou, zomg...zombie...

Pages: (19) « First ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 
Hajtez-chi   Jun 13 2010, 08:24 AM Quote
Finally saw the show after 2 years... But te ending sucks... I'm fully aware, that they didn't say everything to sell the game better still stupid thing to do. Sell the anime worldwide, and keep the game, rest of the plot and endings only in japan... Stupid :/ Someone played the game? Could anyone post/list the endings of the game please? I'm so curious what happend later with all of them? (the biggest question is about who Aoi loves.... Tatsuma or Kyouichi... I would be happier to see Kyouichi in the role tongue.gif )

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 08:34 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hajtez @ Jun 13 2010, 08:24 AM)
Finally saw the show after 2 years... But te ending sucks... I'm fully aware, that they didn't say everything to sell the game better still stupid thing to do. Sell the anime worldwide, and keep the game, rest of the plot and endings only in japan... Stupid :/ Someone played the game? Could anyone post/list the endings of the game please? I'm so curious what happend later with all of them? (the biggest question is about who Aoi loves.... Tatsuma or Kyouichi... I would be happier to see Kyouichi in the role tongue.gif )

That isn't a big question at all, much less a question since it was answered. It's Tatsuma, this was basically confirmed in the anime so the game is not even needed for that. Why him? Idk, but somewhere near the end o S1 and in the cracks between episodes at the start of S2 she developed some sort of relationship with him; the rest being pretty obvious, even to a blind man.

I will however look around for the game endings, just to see if he ever makes it back home; how the reuinion goes, ect.

Note: Romance between Aoi and Kyou was never hinted, so I suggest people let that dream go.

user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

Hajtez-chi   Jun 13 2010, 09:01 AM Quote
QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Jun 13 2010, 08:34 AM)
Note: Romance between Aoi and Kyou was never hinted, so I suggest people let that dream go.

Not so sure about it. I know that in earlier eps the romance Aoi+Tatsuma was shown. On the other hand, the whole "protect me" talk in ep 10 between Kyouichi and Aoi, the way they look at each other at the scene shows something different. Plus she said she will wait for him. She didn't say for egzample "bring me Tatsuma" or something like that. Also when Tono cires saying "present" for Kyouichi Aoi eye starts to shiver. Again not for Tatsuma but for Kyouichi. That is why Aoi romance is still open for me.

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 11:05 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hajtez @ Jun 13 2010, 09:01 AM)
Not so sure about it. I know that in earlier eps the romance Aoi+Tatsuma was shown. On the other hand, the whole "protect me" talk in ep 10 between Kyouichi and Aoi, the way they look at each other at the scene shows something different. Plus she said she will wait for him. She didn't say for egzample "bring me Tatsuma" or something like that. Also when Tono cires saying "present" for Kyouichi Aoi eye starts to shiver. Again not for Tatsuma but for Kyouichi. That is why Aoi romance is still open for me.

Ummm... No. There was no "the way they looked at eachother" moment. The talk in episode 10 was the clearest friendship moment I have ever seen in an anime, once again; no romance hinted. This part was meant to clarify the fact that Aoi has realized her short comings; and only had Kyou to rely on due to Tatsuma being gone.

Secondly, the "I will wait for you." was not the romantic kind. I've seen quite a lot of people mistake it as such due to their delusions of what "pairing" they want in an action anime; it's ridiculous. I can only be thankful that most people understood it's meaning. Aoi has always been the type of character that speaks her mind, so even if it had been Daigo; she would've said she'd wait.

The last one, about the crying; give me the episode please, because sadly I can't take your word for it after the way you managed to butcher the other emotions these characters tried to convey.

user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

Hajtez-chi   Jun 13 2010, 11:12 AM Quote
the last one is also in ep 10 at the graduation

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 11:23 AM Quote
Mhmm... it doesn't seem like romance, but probably the fact that she just had to answer for both her missing friends. The simple fact that Tatsuma's and Kyou's names were called in succession should allow viewers to get an emotional grasp on the the situation.

I could stand here and point out that the fact that the girl with the glasses also started crying after Kyou's name was called means she loves him; but it doesn't. That isn't romance, that's just the animators trying to get all the characters to start crying in sync. It's called a budget, lawl.

Edit: I found one of the game endings on youtube; and it displays an Tatsuma/Aoi path. This was the original path gained if you play through normally, so I'd say that'd be the main pairing; yet not the only one available.

With all that said, if we ever get another season; I'am sure this'll be cleared up in a way that even those in denial will have to accept.

user posted image

Hajtez-chi   Jun 13 2010, 12:21 PM Quote
In ep 10, 11:58 the girl with glasses (Anko) looks at a picture of her and Kyou, made before the big fight. She sits and tries to delete the photo, but she couldn't started crying and she said something like "What should I do?" so she fell in love. So it's not a crying in sync, sorry to destroy your view on this one wink.gif

Could you give me the link? I tried to found any endings but wasn't able to :/ Found lots of ops to the game though :/

It's a shame they won't make a 3rd season that would explain all. Still I would like to see Kyou with Aoi since, Kyou is my favorite character from the series and I like Aoi also. Anko is to irritating to be with Kyou for me tongue.gif

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 12:27 PM Quote
I cant really remember the animes that well (probably because first its way to long ago I watched it and second there was a huge time gap at one point because no one subbed it)) but for me its clear too that Aoi loves Tatsumi.
And the archer loves Aoi and the big guy the archer.
That are the only love feelings I can remember of.

But hey I cant even remember the anime not beeing concluded ^^ So who knows how far Im in the right.

But a third season would be good, even though I wouldve to watch the first two again to get whats going on.
But its been some time that season 2 was running, so I doubt there will be a third season.

My Animelist

Top 5 of currently airing TV-series:(03.06.11)
1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Steins;Gate
3. Dog Days
4. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
5. Tiger & Bunny
(long time runs not included)

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 01:11 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hajtez @ Jun 13 2010, 12:21 PM)
In ep 10, 11:58 the girl with glasses (Anko) looks at a picture of her and Kyou, made before the big fight. She sits and tries to delete the photo, but she couldn't started crying and she said something like "What should I do?" so she fell in love. So it's not a crying in sync, sorry to destroy your view on this one wink.gif

Could you give me the link? I tried to found any endings but wasn't able to :/ Found lots of ops to the game though :/

It's a shame they won't make a 3rd season that would explain all. Still I would like to see Kyou with Aoi since, Kyou is my favorite character from the series and I like Aoi also. Anko is to irritating to be with Kyou for me tongue.gif

I'am going to say this clearly, you have no sense of what romance or love is. Secondly, when she started crying along with Aoi at the graduation after they were continually responding to the attendance calls for their murdered friends, that is not romance. If you think it is, that just justified my first sentence of this post. Secondly, it is crying in sync for the simple reason that it'd cost more money to draw each one crying seperatly and continue those movements through hundreds of screens; you should check on how anime is made before commenting on that. dry.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkBBRe7HHPg

As for any offense you take to what I said, idk what to say. It's just that you see romance where there was none; so it's weird.

No, your right Ossi; the only firm pairings given were Aoi/Tatsuma, and the archer chick with that wrestler. No more, no less.

user posted image

Hajtez-chi   Jun 13 2010, 01:50 PM Quote
For me romance and love is similar. Always think about both when talking about it. Getting back to the graudation party and the last ep we can discuss for ages about it. You will have your reasons and thoughts and I will have mine.

For me director knew that aside Tatsuma many people liked Kyou. Depending on forums I read I can say that he is even somewhat more popular then Tatsuma so they spiced the situation a bit. You will ask why? For the game to sell better and that would be a wise marketing decision; you should read about "how to make money and gain customers" before you comment that. dry.gif

Thx for the link, pity it's not translated dunno what is what :/

Killer_Ossi-sama   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 02:16 PM Quote
@Wiz: I dont think the archer-chick and the wrestler were a pairing, since the archer-chick was in love wit Aoi, right?

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 13 2010, 07:38 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hajtez @ Jun 13 2010, 01:50 PM)
For me romance and love is similar. Always think about both when talking about it. Getting back to the graudation party and the last ep we can discuss for ages about it. You will have your reasons and thoughts and I will have mine.

For me director knew that aside Tatsuma many people liked Kyou. Depending on forums I read I can say that he is even somewhat more popular then Tatsuma so they spiced the situation a bit. You will ask why? For the game to sell better and that would be a wise marketing decision; you should read about "how to make money and gain customers" before you comment that.  dry.gif

Thx for the link, pity it's not translated dunno what is what :/

Discuss yes, but when we speak of facts that actually support one or the other, the Tatsuma/Aoi pairing stands firm, while the Kyou/Aoi pairing is nothing but speculation from crazed Kyou fans. Those are the facts, whether you like them or not.

Money and customers are not made from romance and drama in an action/gore/zombie series. That said, once again, think before you comment. A few more common facts which you clearly need: When the main hero gets the girl, merchandise sells. When the action revolves around the main hero, merchandise sells. You'd do well to remember those before you try to talk about "marketing decisions" which I now know you know nothing about. Why do you think Kyou was basically left behind in the skill department, and why Aoi fell in love with Tatsuma out of nowhere? Why Tatsuma all of a sudden starts hanging out with a complete babe that has the hots for him? That is what sells, not a love triangle. For your sake, I suggest you form a strong arguement here; because your getting killed. Your not at that level yet friend. tongue.gif

@Ossi: She was in love with her, yes; but later in the series she was getting over it, and the wrestling dude started pushing towards a relationship with her. Although I must admit, it was never shown whether or not they'll get together; or if she started harboring feelings for him.

user posted image

Hajtez-chi   Jun 14 2010, 06:04 AM Quote
I know more about economics and marketing than you think. But about that later, now some arguments.

I didn't say that a love triangle sells better and I didn't say nothing about a triangle either. What I had in mind is a left opening for not one bu two paths for both fans of Tatsuma and Kyou. What sells the best is curiosity and uncertainty.

To be honest Aoi didn't say to any of them anything about her feelings. Not stated = not sure. That is the real fact.

Yes, I know she had a crush for Tatsuma, but remember that he hit her when he was brawling Kyou. That could also change her feelings (it's only a mere, but logical speculation).

Tatsuma was the main hero, but "Tatsuma fans < Kyou fans", so customer wants customer gets, and that applies for both the girl and action revolving. ( they opened a possible love path for Kyou since he hadn't any, but as I said not stated... only possible)

About action revolving about the main hero and selling merchandise... try to think why the specials had so much Kyou and not Tatsuma before speaking nonesense.

I'm not getting killed. It's you who don't see a knife on his throat while forming an attack tongue.gif

@Ossi: She was in love with her, yes; but later in the series she was getting over it, and the wrestling dude started pushing towards a relationship with her. Although I must admit, it was never shown whether or not they'll get together; or if she started harboring feelings for him.

At ep 10 they had a small talk and I only presume, that the moment when she pulled her hand to him and said "I understand" was something as accepting his love. They walked away holding hands so I think she fell for him smile.gif

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 14 2010, 08:15 AM Quote
Doubtful from your previous post, but if you say so. rolleyes.gif

No, clearly you did. We were talking about the pairings, and I know you were making a referance to the romance with "spice things up". Playing dumb will not work here.

Not stated, but clearly acted upon. If you wanted verbal confirmation, no it's not there; but if your someone who has half a brain it's obvious she was in love with Tatsuma, while the entire Kyou relationship will and always has been nothing but fan speculation.

"Tatsuma fans < Kyou fans"

Source? I think your just uttering bs here to prove a point your unable to make.

Are you kidding? The action revolved around Tatsuma, as a matter of fact the entire second season revolved around Tatsuma; are you even watching the right anime? Do realize that anyone who read that post must think your confused.

That said, a lot of your post just sounds desperate rather than being a valid arguement now, I'll wait for one more but if it's low quality like that I'll let this go.

Note: Your losing your composure to anger, careful with that.

user posted image

Hajtez-chi   Jun 14 2010, 10:06 AM Quote
I'm not losing anything to anger. Don't say something for me. I don't like when people say things I don't do or I don't say. Then I indeed do get angry tongue.gif Ohhh no sory... your an expert of seeing emotions so maybe you can read me better than myself blink.gif

On the other hand you are getting angry, and even you try to affront me. I can assure you that I have intacted brain, and I'm not playing dumb. Not nice from you to say things like that. sad.gif

I started to wonder if you even read clearly what I write. We write about connection: pairing, ending the series and pre-sell of the game. For me spicing things up is not a triangle. If I would see that Aoi kisses Tatsuma, and after that Kyou that would be a triangle and then I would clearly said so. Again don't say something I didn't even think of smile.gif

"Tatsuma fans < Kyou fans"

Source? I think your just uttering bs here to prove a point your unable to make.

I said earlier that I had read some forums and I got the feeling that Kyou is more popular. Even if I am wrong, in the worst case there are almost as many Kyou fans as Tatsuma fans. Still it's a large group that's not a bs and prooves my argument.

Hovewer if you are so enlightened, and throwing charges at me I would be grateful for your source for this below:

Maybe you were the director and you know things I don't smile.gif Would be grateful for a script or something in that case smile.gif

I wan't saying about the whole series, beacuse it was indeed about Tatsuma. I was talking about the two extras. Since earlier it was about Tatsuma later they wanted to show Kyou more if you now are getting my point.

For me your arguments are also low quality. Besides you don't answer all my arguments. You only choose some.

I'll wait for one more but if it's low quality like that I'll let this go

There is nothing better than escape huh? ph34r.gif wink.gif

Finally in comparison to you I'm saying clearly all the time "possible", "could be", "open way" etc. You state that it's like that and there is no other option... that is the difference between us and you could also view on that a little smile.gif

AnimeWiz07-de gozaru~   Sempais Jun 14 2010, 11:48 AM Quote
Haha, you actually went back and changed your post? Hilarious. Trying to prevent me from pointing out more obvious flaws, now I almost wish I would've quoted it again.

A large group? By whose standards? Yours? These forums are merely a small percentage of who actually watches these animes, you'd do well to realize that now.

A script for something you can see in the anime itself? The only scenarios Kyou crazed fans like yourself were able to point out are moments that happen in everyones lives. Just because I cry about a death of a girl close to me doesn't mean I love her. Just because I hug one of my female friends, or comfort her when she is emotionally weak doesn't mean I'am in love with her. As I stated before, you lack a sense for love/romance.

Correct, there is no other escape when talking to someone who childishly changes their posts, it's almost laughable. What's even better is the fact that you now claim you never said any of those things, which is actually causing me to chuckle as I type this.

So to basically end this "arguement" I'll state some of the non-fanbase facts, because I prefer those over your "but I read the forums" way of thinking.

1. It was strongly hinted Aoi liked Tatsuma, through jealousy, heavy blushes, near-stalking, ect.

2. Tatsuma had an entire season focus on him; while Kyou got two episodes (oh wow).

3. Tatsuma got most of the action scenes

4. Tatsuma had the most screentime

5. Kyou had his friendship moments with each member of the team

6. The romance between characters was never soundly concluded in the anime

Other than that, I don't think I have to point out the obvious things like Tatsuma getting the girl, being the one to fight the antagonist; the fact that his past had all the heavy focus, ect. Which to me, is a pretty clear hint on which character was the most popular where it matters, Japan.

With that I can pretty much say this conversation is done with; I honestly say that the above list is a well rounded table of what actually happened with this series.

user posted image

Hajtez-chi   Jun 15 2010, 12:28 AM Quote
  Haha, you actually went back and changed your post? Hilarious. Trying to prevent me from pointing out more obvious flaws, now I almost wish I would've quoted it again.

I never changed a post. Take that back, because it's not true. It's you who changes points of view based on my.

Still in your function of paring you talk only about the "series variable", while I take into consideration the game also if you don't like the fans argument so much. And while you back up from the series only, I look at the small things and take them into consideration also.

5. Kyou had his friendship moments with each member of the team
Maybe I lack sense of romance/love but you, on the other hand lack sense of friendship. Didn't see him being friends with someone else than Tatsuma. One time help, fighting for the same cause or accepting someone does not make one a friend.

Now some other (indeed smaller than yours) facts:

1. Kyou didn't give a shit about anyone than Tatsuma and himself (it suddenly changed after Kisaragi wanted to kill Aoi, and only about her)

2. Why Kyou had so strong impact on "protecting Aoi", not Daigo, not Komaki, not Anko, only Aoi. That could be friendship, but don't you think it's a little strange? He didn't like her at the start and for a long time, now she is his best friend? (it's easier to fall in love than make a good friendship; that's logic and life taken from)

3. Tatsuma hit Aoi what could have changed her... not every girl in the neighbourhood likes to be tossed around.

4. Aoi wanted to go with Kyou, not to save or help Tatsuma, but to go with Kyou. She also said that she doesn't want him to go alone (in this sense, I don't want to rewatch the moment to quote).

5. In the first opening Kyou and Aoi were shown after Daigo and Komaki (in the similar way). Ring a bell? And I can conclude that Daigo and Komaki (also not stayted but something as strong as this) ended as a pair. Also in second op the moment when Aoi cries to Kyou, and afterwards Kyou smiling gently (not like him). 1:10 if you want the moment. [would be better to show Aoi and Tatsuma holding hands for egzample if it is so obvious and "must be"/"no other way" pairing]

6. The series brought up more questions than answers to sell the game better(good marketing decision). Leaving Aoi with possible two ways of romance was just one of them.

And something I come up with to the pairing stuff for the game. Let's say Aoi revives whole Tokyo . They beat up the bad guy. And a happy ending. Tatsuma now has 3 possible pairngs. The dead girl from 1st season, Aoi, and the blonde deamon girl who said all the time she wants to marry Tatsuma tongue.gif (don't know if happened since didn't play it, but before the game was released it could be food for thought for many)

Other than that, I don't think I have to point out the obvious things like Tatsuma getting the girl, being the one to fight the antagonist; the fact that his past had all the heavy focus, ect. Which to me, is a pretty clear hint on which character was the most popular where it matters, Japan.
Link please... about the Japan etc. For me it's a bs not an argument.

2. Tatsuma had an entire season focus on him; while Kyou got two episodes (oh wow).
Read my previous post once more, maybe you'll understand what I wanted to say. Don't like repeating myself.

6. The romance between characters was never soundly concluded in the anime
That one was my from the start, nice you admiting it finally smile.gif Remeber that from that point I made my "possibility" argument, and the whole talk started.

You still don't understand what I said do you? I'm saying all the time that it could be possible, and if the way of romance/love would change nothink bad would have happend. You're right this argument is done for since you can't read with understanding...

P.S. This ps is edited to show you that when you edit a post a date of editing is shown. It's to show you that I didn't change anything. I pity you that you went so far.

This post has been edited by Hajtez on Jun 15 2010, 12:30 AM

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (19) « First ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll