Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, feel the terror... >.<

Pages: (27) « First ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 
Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 27 2009, 09:43 PM Quote
Unfortunatelly I can't say for sure since I don't know if the guy who did the series and whatnot actualy did that doujin or not. So that's basically why I hoestly don't know if that chapter is cannon or not.

I wish it was since I think it explains a bit about Hanyuu and how she can fell whatever Rika eats or does.

user posted image
- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
- Minion of the Project Shrine Maiden
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime
-SPAM Hunter of the boards.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Apr 28 2009, 08:47 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 27 2009, 08:43 PM)
Unfortunatelly I can't say for sure since I don't know if the guy who did the series and whatnot actualy did that doujin or not. So that's basically why I hoestly don't know if that chapter is cannon or not.

I wish it was since I think it explains a bit about Hanyuu and how she can fell whatever Rika eats or does.

I believe most of this material is explained as an extra that came with the PS2 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri game back in February 2007. I think it was an epilogue to the revised ending Miotsukushi-hen instead of Matsuribayashi-hen.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Bryan Furude   Apr 29 2009, 07:31 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Apr 28 2009, 08:47 AM)
I believe most of this material is explained as an extra that came with the PS2 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri game back in February 2007. I think it was an epilogue to the revised ending Miotsukushi-hen instead of Matsuribayashi-hen.

is there a way of reading it without having to play the PS2 game??
I read somewhere that Hanyu had a daughter and that the reason that her horn is chipped is cause of her daughter?
sorry, I just want to understand Hanyu's character more.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 29 2009, 08:28 AM Quote
From what I'm guessing you must be talking about the Katautsushi-hen doujin. Since it basically explains Hanyuu's past. Also, it was basically to show that Hanyuu is past of the Fruude family lineage as well.

I think she dammaged her horn by protecting her daughter by the villagers that attacked the shrine since she was a demon to begin with.

What I find supprising is that no one says anything about Hanyuu's horns at all. It alsmot feels like they were thinking she was cosplaying or something like that just to stand out.

user posted image
- Yes, I do have a red riding hood complex... Why do you ask? ~Confession of a Type-Moon Servant~
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
- One of the many Visual Novel Lovers. Support the Industry read the Visual Novel before watching the anime

Bryan Furude   Apr 30 2009, 07:03 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 29 2009, 08:28 AM)
From what I'm guessing you must be talking about the Katautsushi-hen doujin. Since it basically explains Hanyuu's past. Also, it was basically to show that Hanyuu is past of the Fruude family lineage as well.

I think she dammaged her horn by protecting her daughter by the villagers that attacked the shrine since she was a demon to begin with.

What I find supprising is that no one says anything about Hanyuu's horns at all. It alsmot feels like they were thinking she was cosplaying or something like that just to stand out.

yeah I found that weird too about the horns.
it said though that only Takano was able to see the horns

Since your saying she's a part of the Furude lineage, then it's probably true that Rika is the reincarnation of Hanyu, not Oyashiro.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Apr 30 2009, 11:19 AM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 29 2009, 07:28 AM)

I wasn't aware of a doujin. All I know is that it was explained in whatever came with Matsuri tongue.gif Looks like I should start looking for Higurashi stuff again.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Apr 30 2009, 11:45 AM Quote
Indeed Kit since I kind of want to know if that doujin was cannon or just someone else's idea of Hanyuu.

Besides they don't really go into details in the anime, but maybe they do in the Visual novel, or even the actual manga as well.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Bryan Furude   May 02 2009, 12:42 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 30 2009, 11:45 AM)
Indeed Kit since I kind of want to know if that doujin was cannon or just someone else's idea of Hanyuu.

Besides they don't really go into details in the anime, but maybe they do in the Visual novel, or even the actual manga as well.

Then, are there any clues or TIPS that help explain Hanyu's past and the Hinamizawa Syndrome? I really want to understand more in depth about Higurashi.
I know that the same doujin that explains Hanyu's past also explains the Syndrome, but I can't seem to find. sad.gif

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team May 02 2009, 01:19 PM Quote
Well from what I can asume from the series is this. The Hinamizawa Syndrome is something to do with the location of the village. I think might might have something to do with the swamp nearby though. Also, since it was mentioned that if Rika dies the people will go beserk because she is the main carrier that controlls the town.

So if you look at it that way you could say that this has something to do with the Fruude lineage if that's the case. Also, it could be that since Hanyuu is an ancestor of Rika's it could be that the family was crused since they have the bloneline of a demon running through them. Not only that, but I'll bet that there were a few demons that were fairly passive as well and that's probablly why they say that people were demoned away though.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Bryan Furude   May 02 2009, 08:40 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 02 2009, 01:19 PM)
Well from what I can asume from the series is this. The Hinamizawa Syndrome is something to do with the location of the village. I think might might have something to do with the swamp nearby though. Also, since it was mentioned that if Rika dies the people will go beserk because she is the main carrier that controlls the town.

So if you look at it that way you could say that this has something to do with the Fruude lineage if that's the case. Also, it could be that since Hanyuu is an ancestor of Rika's it could be that the family was crused since they have the bloneline of a demon running through them. Not only that, but I'll bet that there were a few demons that were fairly passive as well and that's probablly why they say that people were demoned away though.

Wow, thanks. I kinda get Hanyu better and her lineage with the Furude family.
Now the only thing I don't understand is if Hanyu is Oyashiro??

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team May 02 2009, 08:53 PM Quote
Well she does actually protest when Mio said bad things about Oyashiro-sama when she broke into the shrine's storage room. So with that I'd say it is a high posability over that. Not only that, but I think she is the shrine's diety anyways.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Bryan Furude   May 03 2009, 06:45 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 02 2009, 08:53 PM)
Well she does actually protest when Mio said bad things about Oyashiro-sama when she broke into the shrine's storage room. So with that I'd say it is a high posability over that. Not only that, but I think she is the shrine's diety anyways.

Okay.
Sorry for asking so many questions, but who exactly is that blue-haired woman who saved Miyo's parents from dying at the end of season 2?
Is she an older Rika?

tyciol   Jul 28 2009, 12:22 PM Quote
For anyone who likes this series, the third season (shorter, OVAs) 'Rei' is out now.

Kid-Wolf~Posessed by the Phoenix~   Fansub TV Team Jul 28 2009, 03:34 PM Quote
QUOTE (tyciol @ Jul 28 2009, 02:22 PM)
For anyone who likes this series, the third season (shorter, OVAs) 'Rei' is out now.

Where have you been? That info is pretty much old news since they already have out 4 of the 5 episodes so far.

Here's the link for that thread.

http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=6647&st=0

Cool Nitro-dono   Sempais Jul 31 2009, 05:29 AM Quote
QUOTE (Bryan Furude @ May 04 2009, 08:45 AM)
Okay.
Sorry for asking so many questions, but who exactly is that blue-haired woman who saved Miyo's parents from dying at the end of season 2?
Is she an older Rika?

Not really Rika must I say. She is rather Frederica Bernkastel, the witch. You will likely see her a lot in another When They Cry ..... Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Miyo' parent alive is consider good end for Miyo. But it also mean Rika fight no one. Some of Rei episode explain it.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (27) « First ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll