Hayate no Gotoku!

• Please log in to reply
636 replies to this topic

#621 SnooSnoo

SnooSnoo
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

Even though it wasn't a sad ending, but I still cried at the end. Maybe its the time slip thing, maybe its the proof of Hayate's loyalty, maybe I couldn't accept such an epic series ending. Whatever it is, this anime will forever be loved.

#622 dividead

dividead
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

Anybody know whether the eps that are not online sussosingly will come back online?
I would like to download the rest, just missing 10 eps.

ep
2 4 6 8 10 12 15 16 21 28 and 50

Moderator's Note: Use ANIME REQUEST THREAD.

Edited by labk1ta, 25 April 2008 - 11:42 PM.

#623 sarsshadow

sarsshadow
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:45 PM

yea it does make it sound interesting but the misunderstanding of hayate and the rich girl gets on my nerves its like that theres no progress as romance its a fail as commedy i dont think its that great either

#624 Cloak

Cloak

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Books, History, Economics, Code, Movies, Painting, Drawing, Vector Art, Web Design, Photography, Music.<br><br>One Day Giving away more money than I spend.<br><br>Changing the world by reshaping the economies of entire developing nations by investing in modernizing there agroculture; making food cheap and abundent.<br><br>That throo my life the love of Christ may shine throo to the world and many may come to know him.

Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

I love this anime ^_^
I like the storyline, the character development, it's HILLARIOUS! -^_^-

The only annoying things about it are the occasional fanservice, a yuri-loli relationship with the superintendent and her atendant and that whole stupid cross dressing thing with Hayate -_-* but thankfully theres not that much of it.

Overall I'd definitely recommend this one.
user posted image

#625 narchobit

narchobit

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:anime<br>

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

i wish veoh would allow to uploud up hayete gotoku cause they only have upt to like 24

#626 Bunnymaniac

Bunnymaniac
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:28 PM

Which episode does Hayate play the violin? wacko.gif unsure.gif

#627 sunchan

sunchan
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:36 PM

I know I'm retarded, but when should the next episode appear? sad.gif

#628 mamori

mamori

-sama

• Sempais
  • 1353 posts
  • Interests:anime, mythology, writing, geology

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (sunchan @ May 14 2008, 12:36 PM)
I know I'm retarded, but when should the next episode appear? sad.gif

to the best of my knowledge, they haven't set a date for the second season yet.
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

COI/Claimed
Kohaku: Tsukihime
Satsuki: Tsukihime
Sakura: Fate/Stay Night
Hanyuu: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Suigintou: Rozen Maiden
Tsuruya: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Wilhelmina: Shakugan no Shana
Kuroi-Sensei: Lucky Star
Horo: Spice and Wolf
Fuko Ibuki: Clannad
Maria: Hayate no Gotoku!

#629 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (mamori @ May 14 2008, 12:08 PM)
to the best of my knowledge, they haven't set a date for the second season yet.

While they haven't, SynergySP is currently working on Zettai Karen Children, another long 52 episode series, so after that ends next March, Hayate 2 will start (unless they want to start it sooner, but I doubt it).
Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

#630 sunchan

sunchan
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

thank you wink.gif , sigh, i'll have to wait a lot ph34r.gif

#631 RukiaDarkling

RukiaDarkling

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Going out with friends, My Grilfriend and of course Anime! ;)

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:34 PM

anyone a idea when the second season starts? Just finnished the first series and can't wait for the second! cool.gif
Click here to let my city grow

#632 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (RukiaDarkling @ Jun 08 2008, 10:34 AM)
anyone a idea when the second season starts? Just finnished the first series and can't wait for the second! cool.gif

I remember Geneon is currently working on another year long project, so we won't be getting anymore Hayate until that is done. My anticipated guess is Spring 2009, but I'm not entirely sure as the other year long project just slipped my mind...

#633 richigo

richigo
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, videogames, sports, art, Metal, rock, asian music,

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

i liked the serie a lot, it is one of my favorite series, i will wait if i have to see the 2nd part of it, (Hinagiku chan rlz) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

have a nice day

#634 Xiados

Xiados
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:50 AM

Is there a clip on youtube or such of any of the intro messages about watching TV in a bright room? You'd think it wouldn't be so difficult to find..

#635 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:51 PM

So the second Hayate no Gotoku Season will start with Episode 0 that is to ship on DVD prior to the actual premier of the second season.

As for when the second season will premier is still unknown, but at the moment, I assume this coming spring as that is Geneon's only major project aside from them merging 100% with Universal Pictures.....

#636 Konanishere

Konanishere
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:39 AM

anyone know where i can watch the first season?
i kinda just finished the second season by accident, haha.

#637 wedora

wedora

-dono

• Sempais
  • 772 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

Its licensed now so no one can answer you. Google is your friend.
user posted image
MAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users