Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Kaze no Stigma, another Shana and ZnT? 0.o

Pages: (30) « First ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 
Evelgest   Sep 18 2007, 07:58 AM Quote
Episode 22 was a waste... I dled ep 23 because I never saw that 22 also came out and watched 23 first. Let's just say that I didn't miss much after I watched 22.. And the battle between the two could have been sooo much better.. They should have cut 22 short and made the battle longer.. and more "epic" because that's what it should have been. Something tells me that the final battle of the series isn't gonna be so great...

Bladewind-sama   Retired Sep 18 2007, 03:59 PM Quote
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Sep 15 2007, 04:13 AM)
also the preview at the end of episode 23 kinda gave this idea of Kaze no Stigma getting a second season. biggrin.gif Did u get that thought.....of what Ayano was saying in the preview for episode 24 ?? rolleyes.gif

Given the success of the manga... there is plenty of material to keep going. Quality-wise, the anime is not doing all that great. After the first couple of episodes... its just a roller coaster ride that's constantly running out of steam.

As for 23, giving the crimson flame such a short show time really does not do the episode justice. I mean... she is holding it like an Olympic Torch and keep mumbling to herself... someone needs to teach Ayano to walk and chew gum at the same time. I would much prefer them to end the episode on a cliff hanger with Ayano vs Kazuma.

xxanime_junkyxx-sama   Retired Sep 18 2007, 07:38 PM Quote
QUOTE (Bladewind @ Sep 18 2007, 03:59 PM)
As for 23, giving the crimson flame such a short show time really does not do the episode justice. I mean... she is holding it like an Olympic Torch and keep mumbling to herself... someone needs to teach Ayano to walk and chew gum at the same time. I would much prefer them to end the episode on a cliff hanger with Ayano vs Kazuma.

now that would be an awesome ending to an anime that is slowly deteriorating every episode! this show had so much potential....

WolfPackOtaku-chan   Sep 21 2007, 07:32 PM Quote
Read spoiler ONLY after you've watched episode 24. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

The final episode was REALLY disappointing!  mad.gif   The writers really destroyed the last six episodes of the series. No grand battle with either of the enemies. And, concerning Kazuma and Ayano, there was the hint of something, but NOTHING CAME OF IT! mad.gif   sad.gif   Instead, the audience has to cling to the hopes that there will be a second season for any romance to develop. The scene on the Kannagi estate was PERFECT! Why didn't they kiss!? dry.gif   sad.gif   I wanted to see them kiss.

The ending was so ambiguous with Burnheart, that, when I think of it more closely, really gives hopes that within two years, a second season will be aired. But, I can only dream. Why Juugo wants Kazuma and Ayano to get together to "breed", perverted old man, was never explained either. Which also adds to the list of reasons why a second season might be possible. Overall, I was disappointed with how this series ended. Felt empty.

noob±ⁿ°°ɓ±   Fansub TV Team Sep 22 2007, 09:33 AM Quote
Since I don't think anyone has read DoR's warnings' I'll just repost it, again

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 16 2007, 03:20 PM)
Warning!!!

Please be so kind to read this before continue posting in this thread.

For those of you who are to lazy or just simply ignore to read the link. Here is one of the rules we have now in the anime and manga section.

Single and double line posts are not allowed anymore. Example:

CODE
This is a example for a single line post. (single line)

CODE
This is a example for a double line post. So i have to type some useless words here just to show you members what i mean with a double line posts. (double line)

These type of posts will get deleted from now on without a warning. So if you have any further questions click the link first. If you have questions after that contact a mod.

1- Read the rules
2- Obey the rules
3- Follow the 1st and 2nd steps for eternity.

First and last warning.

usagijen-chi   Sep 22 2007, 10:25 PM Quote

You can't really blame KnS for having an open ending since the novel really left things that way... I'm just hoping the author will recover from his health soon and get back to working on the main arc! >__< it's been almost 2 years since the last volume of the main arc was released =___=

but despite that, I still liked the series as it is smile.gif

uploaded my summary and commentary on the last episode (with some tidbits from the novel) in my blog ^^

Kaze no Stigma Episode 24 (Finale)

enjoy smile.gif

user posted image

skyfighter-san   Sep 23 2007, 02:40 AM Quote
i watched ep 24 a few days ago so if u watched it read like someone said they should've kissed after all this time and in the end she just has to run around tryin to burn him they realy ruined the series but since burnheart escaped and that fake tsuo rin wants to kill kazuma they will come back wich can mean only one thing... second season!!! well i hope there will be one biggrin.gif

Episode 24
Kaze no Stigma @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Sep 24 2007, 09:08 AM

Katon-no-jutsu-san   Sep 24 2007, 04:23 PM Quote
Just finished the final episode. lol i wouldnt call it really a final episode. The ending was a bit unclear and plus they never kissed sleep.gif The whole series was great though, i loved it. There is lots of room for a second season and it is a cliffhanger. But seriously ppl why didnt they kill Burnheart?? god they could have atleast made an episode or 2 for the final battle rite? instead they just let him roam freely. I believe what Lapis said was a lie that might cause some regret in Kazuma's actions that could cause him to kill himself. If that was a lie then how come Kazuma got his powers in the first place?

Anyways, i loved the anime and i can see a second season in the near future! biggrin.gif

user posted image

daisetsu   Sep 25 2007, 12:38 AM Quote
Anyone else keep hearing him say "Soy Bean"?

It's supposed to be suspenseful but I keep laughing whenever I hear "Soy Bean". biggrin.gif

xxanime_junkyxx-sama   Retired Sep 26 2007, 02:12 PM Quote
Anyone else keep hearing him say "Soy Bean"?
It's supposed to be suspenseful but I keep laughing whenever I hear "Soy Bean". 

LOL! i thought that too! ah ha...and i thought i was the only one!
----
well i finally got around to watching ep24, i admit i was putting it off for a bit, mainly cuz i knew the ending would be bad, and also because i read the review for it on some other page, so i already knew what happened...but regardless, i felt it as my duty that since i wasted hours watching this whole series, i might as well waste another 20mins in finishing the darn thing off!

i actually didn't think that this episode was THAT bad...i mean, there are a whole bunch of holes that were created in the last episode, but in all honesty, how many series actually end properly? very few if i may say so...the only thing is, is that this doesn't have a novel continuation, so i guess we must all just accept what has happened in the anime

i thought that the sun rising after they killed belieil, that was a bit much, and killing the so called "devil" like that so easily, come on, they should have a had a full fledged battle for all us at least!

and also the kazumaxayano thing....they didn't even kiss properly ONCE during the whole series...pshtt....who the heck smells someone's hair like that..i thought it was just plain weird...but the pat on the butt did make me laugh i admit

well this sucks though, cuz all the series im watching are coming to an end, and it isn't october yet when a whole bunch of new series comes out....so its just this blank, slow empty period of nothingness tongue.gif *goes to look for some one shot mangas to read*

user posted image
"Pity and compassion are privelages that are reserved for the strong. And I am...strong!" -Vino (Baccano!)
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
3)Zoku:Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
4)Persona:Trinity Soul
5)Spice and Wolf

ser4-dono   Sempais Sep 26 2007, 03:36 PM Quote
i kind of liked it but you are right kazuma x ayano thing was weird but I'm kind of used to that. anime and manga is full o losers that are too afraid to admit their own feelings it just gets so....boring after the first 1000 but people keep doing the same thing over and over again and wtf there is almost never a proper finish ..always something left open THAT IS JUST PISSING ME OFF

never_ending-chan   Sep 26 2007, 03:46 PM Quote
Ack I have to agree with most people here.

I was liking this series because of the potential Kazuma/Ayano pairing was just too good to pass up, but instead they finish with an open ending which annoys me quite a bit.

Hell they better make a second series because I felt a little annoyed with it as it stands with this series!

OK my complaining is over for now, anyhow Lapis words right at the end makes me think that if we do get a chance to see a second series (which hopefully wraps up the story line PROPERLY!) might get to hear the correct words, hell I can even imagine what might happen right at the end where she finally dies only to get a soul at her last moments living.

user posted image

xxanime_junkyxx-sama   Retired Sep 26 2007, 06:46 PM Quote
QUOTE (ser4 @ Sep 26 2007, 03:36 PM)
i kind of liked it but you are right kazuma x ayano thing was weird but I'm kind of used to that. anime and manga is full o losers that are too afraid to admit their own feelings it just gets so....boring after the first 1000 but people keep doing the same thing over and over again and wtf there is almost never a proper finish ..always something left open THAT IS JUST PISSING ME OFF

ha ha ha honestly, it can get like a bollywood movie (indian movies), which are infamous for people falling in love with each other, but taking forever to recognize their own feelings, and then drag on forever more trying to tell the other person/being too scared

in all honesty, i agree they're trying to build up suspense, and just not get it over with quickly, but dragging on isn't good either

Cool Nitro-dono   Sempais Sep 27 2007, 02:16 PM Quote
Hahahaha .... I thought so ... it dragging ... I don't feel it has ending at all.

Well it good thing if we could see the series go on with another season. Just don't bury this series ... I love it ... even it light novel is interesting ...

skyfighter-san   Sep 27 2007, 03:31 PM Quote
QUOTE (Katon-no-jutsu @ Sep 24 2007, 04:23 PM)
Just finished the final episode. lol i wouldnt call it really a final episode. The ending was a bit unclear and plus they never kissed sleep.gif The whole series was great though, i loved it. There is lots of room for a second season and it is a cliffhanger. But seriously ppl why didnt they kill Burnheart?? god they could have atleast made an episode or 2 for the final battle rite? instead they just let him roam freely. I believe what Lapis said was a lie that might cause some regret in Kazuma's actions that could cause him to kill himself. If that was a lie then how come Kazuma got his powers in the first place?

Anyways, i loved the anime and i can see a second season in the near future! biggrin.gif

well they did kiss once but that was to save ayano's life so it doesen't count u know what i mean and they didn't kill burnheart to leave a story for 2nd season i think (not sure)
anyway i hope that in 2nd season (if there is one) they will bcome a couple ayano and kazuma laugh.gif

sooo   Oct 02 2007, 09:56 AM Quote
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw the ep was very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog I love the way kazuma kissed ayano hair ohhhh my goooood he is sooooo handsome wub.gif
the final ep was fantastik
but thy didn't kiss sad.gif
I wish thers second season

Shin_kuang-san   Oct 02 2007, 11:31 AM Quote
QUOTE (skyfighter @ Sep 27 2007, 03:31 PM)
they didn't kill burnheart to leave a story for 2nd season i think (not sure)
anyway i hope that in 2nd season (if there is one) they will bcome a couple ayano and kazuma laugh.gif

yup i think this ending very much similar like shakugan no shana season 1 ending... don't you think so? so i bet they will make another season of kaze no stigma... yeah... i hope they will make in 2008(just my selfish... cool.gif )
wew.. looks like there is very much anime which i really like to have another season... (claymore,code geass,shakugan no shana,kaze no stigma, zero no tsukaima,school rumble,FMP,mai otome,aria) rolleyes.gif

user posted image user posted image
My lenneth.... ^^

alrahaa-chi   Oct 13 2007, 01:51 AM Quote
Kaze no stigma was one of the best series i have watched so far . in a sense that this anime has related btw the supernatural genera and romance genera as well>>>that mixture is my favorite. I am just hoping that they continue to produce the 2nd season soon >> i don't want burnheart to get way with what he has done and also i want to see how is kazuma gonna end up with the " kanagi miko hime" smile.gif

user posted image

ZeroWeapon-chan   Oct 28 2007, 03:51 PM Quote
Does anyone think that there will be a second season to this anime? I've heard that there was going to be a movie of this anime.

loumeister-dono   Retired Oct 28 2007, 03:59 PM Quote
2nd season? Hardly. Almost 95% of every anime has an open ending and the villain getting away (e.g. Pumpkin Scissors) but anything is possible. Of course, a number of people wants Ayano and K to get it on sometime in the future rolleyes.gif , but I think they stretched a 13 episode series to 25.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (30) « First ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30  Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll