File Problems
Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Seto no Hanayome, haha..now guess what...mermaid story...

Pages: (28) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last »
mamori-sama   Sempais May 10 2007, 11:45 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ May 10 2007, 05:37 AM)
Well, hopefully San's father wouldn't be back too soon, so until then we need Maki to make Nagasumi suffer laugh.gif

I think the concept of Maki vs Nagasumi play a big part in winning the viewers over to stand on Nagasumi side, and to show that he can stand on his own and take the bashing being thrown at him laugh.gif

There are far too many harem shows where main character is a whimp and yet all the girls still fall for him. So with Maki being there, it can divert all the hate toward her, and make the viewers forget about that fact that Nagasumi is such a lucky bxstard for getting San as his wife without doing anything (well, may be except drown himself) laugh.gif

A guy get a cute young wife virtually 'delivered to the door' could get lots of hate and jealousy (from other guys) biggrin.gif

in Nagasumi's defence, he did chuck a shark, so he's not completely useless.

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais May 10 2007, 01:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ May 10 2007, 05:37 AM)
Well, hopefully San's father wouldn't be back too soon, so until then we need Maki to make Nagasumi suffer laugh.gif

I think the concept of Maki vs Nagasumi play a big part in winning the viewers over to stand on Nagasumi side, and to show that he can stand on his own and take the bashing being thrown at him laugh.gif

There are far too many harem shows where main character is a whimp and yet all the girls still fall for him. So with Maki being there, it can divert all the hate toward her, and make the viewers forget about that fact that Nagasumi is such a lucky bxstard for getting San as his wife without doing anything (well, may be except drown himself) laugh.gif

A guy get a cute young wife virtually 'delivered to the door' could get lots of hate and jealousy (from other guys) biggrin.gif

Here here well said long live Maki smile.gif

marryass-chi   May 11 2007, 06:41 AM Quote
this anime art looks a lot like the anime black cat because of ep 4 of Seto no Hanayome when san chan turn cute it looks almost like the eve when she turn cute too... blink.gif

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team May 11 2007, 07:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (marryass @ May 11 2007, 06:41 AM)
this anime art looks a lot like the anime black cat because of ep 4 of Seto no Hanayome when san chan turn cute it looks almost like the eve when she turn cute too... blink.gif

That's because both shows are animated by Gonzo, so you would notice some similarity in the animation style.

Devious-san   May 11 2007, 01:49 PM Quote
no eve is a lot cuter biggrin.gif at least that's my oppinion... smile.gif but damn I hate that little shrimp... she's so annoying...

and damn why do they always have to choose H264... I always have problem with this type even with vlc.. ugh I'm so annoyed right now...

Episode 5
Seto no Hanayome @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 11 2007, 02:34 PM

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team May 12 2007, 03:41 AM Quote
QUOTE (Devious @ May 11 2007, 01:49 PM)
and damn why do they always have to choose H264... I always have problem with this type even with vlc.. ugh I'm so annoyed right now...

Just download and use Medic Player Classic instead...I never had any problem playing any format with it, as long as I have all the codec.

Elkkira-chi   May 12 2007, 08:05 AM Quote
What happen to Seto no Hanayome episode 5 avi format? It appeared to have some kind of error when I log on to that torrent site. :<

qrdel - OldTimer   Sempais May 12 2007, 10:40 AM Quote
ahhh I love this anime... smile.gif Silly me not to write anything before smile.gif I love the scenes when backround turns to dark, cherry petals fly here and there, there is very stylish music in the background and San makes her speeches before completely disorientated Nagasumi biggrin.gif . I really thought nothing can beat Ouran and Fumoffu? but this anime is really going for first place in my personal ranking! biggrin.gif YAY!

julezia-ohana   Sempais May 12 2007, 02:25 PM Quote
I really love San's speeches too. The music in the background and the sakura petals falling reminds me a lot of Kill Bill. This anime is definitly one of the better comedies this season smile.gif

tonifreyr-dono   May 12 2007, 03:00 PM Quote
Nagasumi is almost giving up!!!
well its not surprising considering his current circumstances, its hell for Nagasumi
poor nagasumi

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team May 12 2007, 04:00 PM Quote
I just saw episode 05 by Ayako Fansubs and it was BRILLANT!!! I feel soooo sorry for Nagasumi......his school life is ruined and is in tatters now. San-chan's mom is soooooooo HAWWWWWWWTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif She's a school nurse obviously puttin two different and popular fetishes in Japan together...lol. tongue.gif One of the highlights of the episode was when San-chan's mom said I will be your wife if San-chan isn't enough to Nagasumi......boke should have taken the offer...........OMG...The Perverted JCD is coming out!! rolleyes.gif I'll shall now say Bye to all as I need to tone down my ecchiness. laugh.gif Ah, it seems someone finds out about San-chan being a mermaid......what problems could persume after this ???? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

davidnsz-chan   May 15 2007, 08:19 PM Quote
The part where it goes dark and drama music is played when San-chan gives her little speeches are very similar to the Hong Kong soap operas series I used to watch at my grandma's house when I was a kid. Even the music sounds similar... Is this by any chance a parody of Asian dramas/soap operas?

killorbekilled-san   May 15 2007, 09:45 PM Quote
i loooove this ANIME, my favorite part of the last epi was when they where on the balcony and the shark flow through the air yelling IKEDAKEMAS!!!XDXDXD and Nagasumi went into matrix mode, i played that part back 3 times ph34r.gif

senpai-kun-nakama   Fansub TV Team May 15 2007, 10:49 PM Quote
Sign me up on the San-chan mom's fanclub she is most certainly kawaii but umm i wouldn't want any part of San-chan's father he is every guy's worst nightmare you wanna spend a little umm quality time but you have to fear for your life so often you can't really enjoy yourself. Nagasumi though has a little backbone he gave the pops a stare down I didn't know he had a big enough pair. Naga's mom is a trip though when she openly crushes on the guy that gave Naga his first kiss. But by far an away the best part about the show so far in my opinion is the introduction of Maki. The chibi with with the attitude i just hope she plays a prominent role throught the rest of the series. Luv it when she does that voice and calls Naga a happy ba**ard. I want a Maki spinoff. I probably would watch that over this show if she was the main character.

user posted image
It's too big (big), It's too wide (wide), It's too strong (strong), It won't fit (fit), It's too much (much), It's too tough (tough) Senpai talk like this cause he can back it up (In 3rd-person), He got a big ego, Such a huge ego (see ftv awards below), We love his big ego, it's too much, Senpai walk like this 'cause he can back it up! (Parody of Beyoncé - Ego)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais May 16 2007, 03:46 AM Quote
I agree senpai about Maki. My favorite Maki moment when she said he entered the bath forcibily tongue.gif

and San-chan mom is off the scales. I'll be in the nurses office all day wub.gif

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team May 16 2007, 05:44 AM Quote
Hmmmm I'm not sharing San-chan's mom...she's all mine!! tongue.gif wub.gif

I can't wait for the next episode....I think someone is gonna find out who San-chan really is......in the preview they showed a shocked San-chan when her legs get touched by water and turn into her mermaid tail and you see that other girl getting bewildered when seeing her transformation. Mermaid Yakuza Vs. Police!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

htcheng-chi   May 16 2007, 04:25 PM Quote
The only thing that I hate about this anime is the yaoi moments between Nagasumi and Masa, seeing it on the first episode was fun, but anymore afterward just make it look so stupid. Hes not a homo so stop making stupid gay stuff.

Episode 6
Seto no Hanayome @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 19 2007, 10:13 AM

V12X   May 20 2007, 03:27 AM Quote
btw how to watch the H264 hikss.... i'm i already download a media player classic and Vlan but it still not working the movie and sound have a lot of different hiksssss...... this is a good anime want to watch it as well....

btw nice to meet you all ^^

kerfirou-chan   May 20 2007, 08:28 AM Quote
have you try using any codec pack? you can use either CCCP or K-Lite.

tonifreyr-dono   May 20 2007, 09:04 AM Quote
Loved the new eppy, the card game fight was so funny hahaha,

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (28) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll