Lucky Star

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#281 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ May 19 2007, 05:44 AM)
I noticed that too the second time I saw the scene; that means she hasn't grown much in about 5 years. blink.gif

The scene in the bath (Kagami and Tsukasa's one discussion) was implying that she hadn't hit puberty yet, so that makes complete sense laugh.gif Though if she plays h-games, I can't imagine Konata would be that oblivious to the female body!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#282 davidnsz

davidnsz

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:26 PM

Well, puberty is triggered by weight. So for her to NOT have hit puberty, she would be under 40kg... But I think it was mentioned somewhere (ep 5???) that she and the gang were 17 years old.

#283 Amroth

Amroth

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

I'm not so sure about that one, davidnsz. I think puberty is triggered by hormones, released at a certain age. I think at that age, she must have hit puberty, but just hasn't grown up, or out, too much.

#284 wceend

wceend

-Spama Sosei

• Sempais
  • 2223 posts
  • Interests:Previously inactive, Back in action!<br>English Major at Utrecht University.<br>Games/Anime/Ladies/Reading

Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:24 PM

this show i awesome, she`s like the female version of me xD
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Katawa shoujo. Lifechanging stuff, dude. also, free. Google it.

"What is the colour of Night?"
Sanguine, my Brother".

"What is Life's greatest Illusion?
Innocence, my Brother".

"What is the Music of Life?
Silence, my Brother".

#285 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:28 PM

Whether she has or hasn't, it looks like it will be part of a continuing joke about Konata's size. Perhaps she just wants people to think she's that "type"? tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#286 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Fansub TV Team
  • 2892 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (wceend @ May 19 2007, 12:24 PM)
this show i awesome, she`s like the female version of me xD

So I take it you are a 16~17 years old boy who looks like a 6th grader then... tongue.gif

#287 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:28 PM

OK whos still obsesed with the Initial D scene? I am. Sometimes I'm easily amused.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

#288 DragonSlaughter

DragonSlaughter

-san

• Kouhais
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:26 AM

I really like this series, not only the anime references but also the the somewhat dull conversations you might hear in real life that end up with a slight anime twist.
I Used To Do Drugs In The 70s.... Now I Don't Care What The Temperature Is.
user posted image
Q: Whats gets longer when pulled, fits between breasts, inserts neatly in a hole, and works best when jerked?
A: A seatbelt.

#289 davidnsz

davidnsz

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Amroth @ May 19 2007, 12:21 PM)
I'm not so sure about that one, davidnsz.  I think puberty is triggered by hormones, released at a certain age.  I think at that age, she must have hit puberty, but just hasn't grown up, or out, too much.

Yes, but hormone release is triggered by weight, at least partially.

QUOTE (smokie @ May 19 2007, 02:28 PM)
OK whos still obsesed with the Initial D scene? I am. Sometimes I'm easily amused.

I am too, sometimes I just watch that part to get a good laugh. The part where the bystanders go "Wow!" is also amusing to me.

#290 Iryane

Iryane
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (riharu @ May 18 2007, 08:10 PM)
Yes, I think it might be. But still, I'm not ruling out the possibility that it may be a song on its own. I have alot of M.O.V.E songs, but all of them are from the Initial D anime.

They have plenty other more songs which were never used and I get this feeling it might be one of them. Just a hunch though. It'll really help if someone could point it out, and I apologize if this post/request seems a little off topic.  ph34r.gif

Yap, there is a high possibility it's a original song smile.gif

Because I already tried listening all of their song that I have but none of them is the one that is used for Initial D scene huh.gif

#291 nashaa

nashaa

-san

• Kouhais
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:56 PM

i just downloaded a full version of the OP from gendou.and i can't get enough of it laugh.gif .right now i'm still listening to it for god knows how many times tongue.gif .

i know Jul10-san has uploaded it a few pages back,but rapidshare doesn't work for me sad.gif ...so i guess i'm a bit behind from you all rolleyes.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#292 jul10

jul10

-mokyu

• Retired
  • 2544 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (nashaa @ May 20 2007, 01:56 PM)
i know Jul10-san has uploaded it a few pages back,but rapidshare doesn't work for me sad.gif ...so i guess i'm a bit behind from you all rolleyes.gif

Hmm, the OP Single is just out today. It is supposed to be on 23rd, though, I'm not sure how np can host it earlier than the release date. I just post the dld link for the full OP single on : http://boards.fansub...ndpost&p=149771 [rapidshare link]

nashaa, if you are interested in the full OP single just post a request in anime music thread, and i will upload it in another host server.
user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

#293 maximilian

maximilian

-san

• Kouhais
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

Yes, the OP song is very lively but I think the dance of the girls complements the song really well also. Thus, it is a bit lacking when I listened to the song.
user posted imageuser posted image

#294 Light Yagami

Light Yagami
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hi. I'm a new member!!
I like Lucky Star, and the OP theme RLZ too much!!!

My fav Lucky Star Character is Konata. wink.gif Don't you like her?
Well, see you later!

#295 julezia

julezia

-chibi

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

I'm suprised the subbed version for episode 7 by a.f.k hasn't been released yet. It's usually available on tuesdays..? Hm, maybe it'll be available later on today, I hope so anyway smile.gif
user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#296 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • 7368 posts
  • Interests:.....anime? and ecchi anime things!

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (smokie @ May 19 2007, 04:28 PM)

did the same group who did Initial D OPs sing the insert song of that scene? That's the best reference ever with the 5-hairpin turns, and that Timotei was really cute too with the way she said it. I later found out it's from a Japanese shampoo CM....lol

#297 misha

misha

-dono

• Retired
  • 608 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (maximilian @ May 20 2007, 02:19 PM)
Yes, the OP song is very lively but I think the dance of the girls complements the song really well also. Thus, it is a bit lacking when I listened to the song.

Heyas,

Maybe you need more Sausage in your diet?

#298 Kansatsusha-sama

Kansatsusha-sama

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1927 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

YEAH!!!! Ep 7 is out ^^

Man it hard not to watch this show again...third time now...hahaa
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#299 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • 1829 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ May 22 2007, 02:45 PM)
YEAH!!!! Ep 7 is out ^^

Man it hard not to watch this show again...third time now...hahaa

Only start dl-ing that. happy.gif Man,I just love Konata and Kagami. laugh.gif

Kill all those that have been bad-mouthing this series. biggrin.gif Aya Hirano is da' best! laugh.gif (man,I love it when she sang Head Cha-La as ED,say,isn't she a wonderful singer? biggrin.gif Furthermore,I can't find a concrete way to associate Konata and Haruhi-sama as having the very same seiyuu. rolleyes.gif )

#300 maximilian

maximilian

-san

• Kouhais
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:07 PM

The one Konata was talking about at the beginning of the episode was Maria-sama ga Miteru, right? However, I think she mixed up from some other anime series as well, since Sachiko wasn't that cheery a person laugh.gif Also Miyuki's singing voice... I really couldn't believe it tongue.gif
user posted imageuser posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users