Photo

Lucky Star

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#341 darkbluemint

darkbluemint
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:To conquer of Portugal!! And finishing Kingdom Hearts II in proud mode.

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:20 AM

Just a small doubt. Konata's ring tone is the opening of Suzumiya Haruhi, or am I terribly mistaken?
---
Keep it Simple

#342 tonifreyr

tonifreyr

-dono

• Kouhais
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:My interests are, anime(obviously) playing drums and surgeries(I wanna be a doctor) girls and ranting, as you will probably see if you read my posts<br>Oh! and computer games(especally the gory ones GO Prey :D<br>FAVORITE ANIME OF ALL TIME<br>EVANGELION

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:26 AM

its the ending song not the opening

user posted image

#343 darkbluemint

darkbluemint
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:To conquer of Portugal!! And finishing Kingdom Hearts II in proud mode.

Posted 27 May 2007 - 02:33 AM

So I was mistaken tongue.gif ...
---
Keep it Simple

#344 jiuuri

jiuuri

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (davidnsz @ May 25 2007, 11:19 PM)
As far as I can tell, she was checking the schedule for the TV shows. She fell asleep and missed the time slot for her regular anime fix, but when she woke up, she realised that the anime hadn't started/just started. So she checked the schedule and muttered to herself that there was SOME good in baseball games running overtime... i.e. she could still watch anime!

Thanks for telling me that. When she uttered "They're quite useful too", i thought she was reffering to the TV Guidebook. Silly me.. >w< "

I wonder..why isn't anyone mentioned about Akira-san being QUITE WEIRD in LC now..?
user posted image

#345 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (jiuuri @ May 27 2007, 09:32 AM)
I wonder..why isn't anyone mentioned about Akira-san being QUITE WEIRD in LC now..?

'Cause she's freaking weird(not 'quite'!) that we don't bother to spend time commenting her... rolleyes.gif lol,I honestly don't know why people here don't talk about it. rolleyes.gif

I like Shiraishi better. rolleyes.gif Wait,should I call him Sebastian now? huh.gif

#346 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (jiuuri @ May 27 2007, 10:32 AM)

Uguu! How dare you talk bad of Akira-sama! She is awesome-desu! You are all so cruel-desu! Sebastian is her bitch-desu!
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

#347 misha

misha

-dono

• Retired
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (smokie @ May 23 2007, 11:20 PM)
They mentioned the food again. Curse them! If I ever meet the person or persons responsible for the "food scene" and find out they had nothing to do with Kanon or the Initial D scene then I just might punch them in the stomach.

Heyas,

I think they should market "Lucky Star" sausages.

#348 maximilian

maximilian

-san

• Kouhais
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

Just finished watching ep 8. Another fantastic episode. I really laughed when Konata was teasing Kagami about bread eating contest, and she really joined that event  laugh.gif Overall, the athletic festival has really good scenes( especially the relay where Miyuki ran and ehm.. " gave us an eye candy "  laugh.gif )

2 anime reference that I noticed was from Kiddy Grade( "girls need to be elegant" ) and Fate Stay Night("It's important to visualize").

user posted imageuser posted image

#349 julezia

julezia

-chibi

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:57 PM

wow I've been waiting for this to be subbed ever since yesterday! Can't wait until FSTV adds it to the direct downloads biggrin.gif
user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#350 jiuuri

jiuuri

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (smokie @ May 27 2007, 06:04 PM)
Uguu! How dare you talk bad of Akira-sama! She is awesome-desu! You are all so cruel-desu! Sebastian is her bitch-desu!

Wait...!!! Don't get me wrong. Did i mentioned anything that shows i hate and badmouthed her..? I love her too,that's why i open a question to discuss about her appearance in ep 7. It's just that i was quite amused to see Akira didn't start her the segment in her 'genki' mode...
user posted image

#351 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:45 PM

You called my idol weird and that offended me.

#352 julezia

julezia

-chibi

• Fansub TV Team
  • 3242 posts
  • Interests:on vacation~

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

now now, lets not fight tongue.gif

smokie, I understand how you feel, but to jiuuri Akira's behaviour seemed weird, and I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing that up for discussion.

Personally, I thought it was even funnier that she didn't start with being "genki", and that she was so pissed off biggrin.gif
user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

#353 padfootstarfyre

padfootstarfyre
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:31 PM

Uguu~The torrent is up but no Direct download yet. sad.gif

I actually find Akira-chan's mood swings to be entertaining. She goes from one mood to another and back again in a split second.

#354 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Fansub TV Team
  • 2892 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:38 PM

Just watched episode 8. My most favourite scene of this episode has gotta be where Konata bought a 2nd copy of the vol.5 shuffle manga by mistake laugh.gif
I think most people that haven't bought manga before wouldn't understand Konata's feeling at that point when she try to put it on the shelf and find that she already bought it. I can completely understand the Konata's pain (OTL), as I have actually done the same thing before biggrin.gif

#355 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 4327 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ May 30 2007, 06:38 PM)
Just watched episode 8. My most favourite scene of this episode has gotta be where Konata bought a 2nd copy of the vol.5 shuffle manga by mistake  laugh.gif
I think most people that haven't bought manga before wouldn't understand Konata's feeling at that point when she try to put it on the shelf and find that she already bought it. I can completely understand the Konata's pain (OTL), as I have actually done the same thing before  biggrin.gif

That was hilarious. And then she just bounces right back cause now she just thinks of it as having an extra. tongue.gif We get to see Konota's dad this time and it seems he likes to take plenty of pictures of high school girls under the guise of cheering for his daughter. Even went to an event that Konota wasn't at. laugh.gif I laughed a lot when Konota saw him on tv and questioned what daughter he was talking about.

I thought the ending karaoke was hilarious this time. We go through this long intro and then when we finally get to the opening lines they turn out to be in English, which Konota had forgotten, and she ccouldn't do it. laugh.gif

#356 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:18 PM

Anyone seen the Lucky Star Moe Drill OP? (Game): watch video, download song

(This is also a good vid)

Enjoyed episode eight. Heh, Konata's father finally appears! Also enjoyed the manga scene, but Tsukasa pointing out that Konata's lunch is usually a dessert was good laugh.gif (Strawberry sandwich? I'm intrigued as to what they meant by that)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#357 Johnx0x

Johnx0x

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:00 AM

haha anyway catch the part on the magazine where they showed characters from Heroic Age on the cover? pretty random choice

#358 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (julezia @ May 30 2007, 12:50 PM)
now now, lets not fight tongue.gif

smokie, I understand how you feel, but to jiuuri Akira's behaviour seemed weird, and I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing that up for discussion.

Personally, I thought it was even funnier that she didn't start with being "genki", and that she was so pissed off biggrin.gif

You know I was joking right? I like Akira-sama but I am well aware she is bi polar.

That aside finally Konata-chan's dad in action! That was awesome. So was Kagami at the athletic festival. The bread. laugh.gif

Good episode.

#359 BakaNezumi

BakaNezumi
  • Kouhais
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:33 AM

What was Kona-chan referring to when she claimed that Kagami was training for the "main event" after the sports fest?

There were quite a few Azumanga references in this episode
The scavenger race where Chiyo had to find a "Baka" and brought Tomo. The bread eating contest, where Tsukasa asks how they keep the bread on the string is similar to Osaka's question, but with a different system

I had to rewatch and pause to see what event Shiraishi was signed up for to merit that look. lol

Kona-chan's image technique was amazing, but where was the pen that we would put between your fingers for International track and field? You get no World Record. laugh.gif

Akira-san is great, NE? She is so cute, NE?

#360 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:03 AM

Kona-chan's Dad! Omg that was the perfect chance to catch lolis in action.
Too many jokes this time. I'm still absorbing it in.

A ruler is teh pwnage. I guess I'm going to use it in future. ph34r.gif

"Sensei! I'm the type who does well without ever training!" = win. laugh.gif

5m race?!?! Wow what are they competing? Speed of reaction? Poor Shiraishi. He got owned by Akira-sama too.

Which 1/8 figure would you guys choose? I want Konata in school swimsuit ph34r.gif ! (pedo alert)
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users