• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#441 Hyuuga

Hyuuga

Hakke Kūshō

• Sempais
  • 2401 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jun 12 2007, 10:46 PM)
Buwahaha, Oto-san is a Loli hentai.  I bet he's glad he has a daughter who can bring over high school lolis for him to ogle biggrin.gif

Yeah that is funny that her dad is a pervert and recognizes him as one tongue.gif
user posted image
All hail BRFCFC!!

#442 Archi

Archi
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Electronica, Computers, Mathematics

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

Her dad's been an ecchi from the start... literally. Notice in the intro how he's checking out the girls as they walk by?

I don't know if the following comment would be considered a spoiler... they're quick flicks in earlier episodes. So it's spoiler if you haven't watched up to eight or nine.
It's hard to tell it's him in the intro, but after he's on TV (the news?) at a different school taking pictures at the sporting event...
Oh, and he even buys her those dating sims!

#443 nashaa

nashaa

-san

• Kouhais
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Archi @ Jun 13 2007, 09:26 AM)
Her dad's been an ecchi from the start... literally.  Notice in the intro how he's checking out the girls as they walk by?

I don't know if the following comment would be considered a spoiler... they're quick flicks in earlier episodes.  So it's spoiler if you haven't watched up to eight or nine.
It's hard to tell it's him in the intro, but after he's on TV (the news?) at a different school taking pictures at the sporting event...
Oh, and he even buys her those dating sims!

lol everyone pretty much guessed that.and someone even mentioned it earlier a few pages back.i mean,it's obvious biggrin.gif

but her father bought those dating sims for her kinda shocking(although i should've seen it coming...both of them are the same species!),because in my country,there're a lot of stalls that sell pirate cds,so anyone can buy that stuffs,even a high schooler tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#444 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:34 PM

Kona-chans dad just gets better and better. As does the show. I loved this episode and this weeks Lucky Channel was really funny. Sebastian has gained my respect to a small extent.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

#445 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Fansub TV Team
  • 2892 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:15 AM

Actually it's not quite accurate to refer Konata's dad as a perv or hentai....he just a middle-age hardcore otaku that's all... tongue.gif And I bet him being more attracted to 'moé' than 'sexiness' laugh.gif

As for the term Tsundere...to add to what aoi has said, I think it's easier to give examples than just try to explain by words.

Example of Tsundere characters:
Motoko of Love Hina
Shana of Shakugan no Shana
Louise of Zero no Tsukaima

#446 Archi

Archi
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Electronica, Computers, Mathematics

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:44 AM

I referred to him as an ecchi, not a hentai. They're a little more toned down - really into cutsie types and just a little pit of a perv... like me.
Oh, wait did I say that out loud? Nope, I typed it.

#447 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:40 AM

Finally got this episode downloaded (the torrent took forever, and neither full nor self service worked for some reason)!

I love how each episode feels more like multiple episodes, rather than one. Though it makes it hard to remember what all happened tongue.gif Tsukasa and her cell phone was adorable <3

QUOTE (hideto @ Jun 12 2007, 11:26 PM)

Kagami-sama ftw  .

Agreed!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#448 aoi_sora9x

aoi_sora9x

-san

• Kouhais
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:photoshop :)

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:59 AM

Well, ask Tsukasa to join our forum. She will be a first rate spammer in no time =_=

user posted image
Yawn...

#449 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 11 2007, 12:47 AM)
Well, I couldn't help myself and I looked at Kit's spoiler... woohoo! I love the Haruhi references in this show! Kagami looks really pretty with her hair down! I really can't wait to see ep 10... Kit, you know japanese well enough to watch the raw? Wow smile.gif

Moderately. I learned it just from watching too much anime XD laugh.gif That's basically what allowed me to understand a lot of raws since the dialogue for a particular series tends to use the same language *in order to keep the character personality*. Same for the company who makes the series because its their style.

QUOTE (doofus123 @ Jun 13 2007, 10:05 PM)

This scene really caught my eyes for some reason, I can't quite place it but it feels as if it's a subtle fan service... Maybe it's just me but her presence in this episode (10) feels more prominent than any other episode.

Everytime I see a picture of Kagami now, I think of Chikane from Kannazuki...

user posted image

By the way, I was searching Kagami in google images and found this:

http://images.google...htt...=off&sa=G

Anyone know where this is from or can at least make out what the text is?

Edited by Kit-Tsukasa, 14 June 2007 - 07:14 AM.

#450 Mowerman

Mowerman

-dono

• Sempais
  • 754 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:09 AM

I would say judging by the title of the picture that there is a game called Sorage and she is a character in it. The homesite is blocked to connections outside of Japan though, or my provider is blocking it so I can't verify.

#451 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:23 AM

Isn't that picture a character from Memories Off, a non-H game by KID(Kindle Imagine Develop)? The problem is there are too many Memories Off (there was at least 5). Artwork seems to suggest that its a later instalment of Memories Off.
Or if its the website, I think its a chinese forum with OSTs. laugh.gif Upon entering the second time, well it asks you to sign in. ph34r.gif

Lol I'm off topic.

Edit : Memories Off ~それから again~ pic?
user posted image

#452 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 14 2007, 12:06 AM)

That's a character from Memories Off ~And Then Again~ by KID released in 2006 on the PS2 and PC. Her name is Karin Matsuri and she appears to be one of three heroines in that game. Here's the website for the game.

But enough with this off-topicness. tongue.gif
Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

#453 Umandsf

Umandsf

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:46 AM

Okay. Someone please explain what the heck was up with that scene at the store. Truly one of the greatest parts so far. Is is a reference to something or what?

Also, more fun from "Sebastian." After seeing this, I find that I'm very much like him. If there's something I know is right and there is a common misconception, I will stop at nothing to correct the problem.

#454 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Fansub TV Team
  • 2892 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Umandsf @ Jun 14 2007, 09:46 PM)
Okay. Someone please explain what the heck was up with that scene at the store. Truly one of the greatest parts so far. Is is a reference to something or what?

Yes it was. While I'm not too sure about the few others characters in the store, I do recognise the hot-blooded shop owner. He is the 'representing character' of a certain Japanese anime/manga/magazine store. I remember seeing him in an advert in a magazine (can't remember if it was Megami or Newtype).

#455 Zerakus

Zerakus
  • Kouhais
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:00 AM

This was such a great episode! So many silly references all over the place!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#456 Yuki Shiido

Yuki Shiido

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:16 AM

I need to start watching this series, I love the opening. Does anyone have an mp3 of it?
user posted image
Set made by me!
http://www.fictionpr...com/~yukishiido
Hikari no Shiido - a novel in progress, by yours truly. Please R&R!
Also can be found here!

#457 hideto

hideto

-san

• Kouhais
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Yuki Shiido @ Jun 15 2007, 04:16 PM)
I need to start watching this series, I love the opening. Does anyone have an mp3 of it?

Uh...Ask the question at the Anime Music Thread. Although you can get it at gendou.com. You'll need to register first though.
user posted image

#458 nashaa

nashaa

-san

• Kouhais
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (Yuki Shiido @ Jun 15 2007, 02:16 AM)

jul10-san has already uploaded it wink.gif

http://boards.fansub...pic=960&st=1860
user posted image
user posted image

#459 aoi_sora9x

aoi_sora9x

-san

• Kouhais
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:photoshop :)

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:04 AM

me and my friends are having a discussion about Konata chan...

http://i47.photobuck...ataBJfaster.gif

do you think it is on purpose? :|
btw in the same ep, konata talked about "the cries of the cicadas"
i thought it was a reference on the anime "Higurashi no naku koroni", which means "when the cicadas cry" :|

really, there are lots of things we can talk about in this anime =_=
user posted image
Yawn...

#460 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Jun 15 2007, 04:04 AM)
http://i47.photobuck...ataBJfaster.gif

do you think it is on purpose? :|

OMG! Thats......thats.......messed up yet......so....so.....AWESOME!

For a second I was wondering what was going on then she sits up and it hit me. I was just thinking "NO WAY!"
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users