Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (nashaa @ Jun 15 2007, 02:38 AM)
jul10-san has already uploaded it wink.gif

http://boards.fansub...pic=960&st=1860

Thank you so much!
user posted image
Set made by me!
http://www.fictionpr...com/~yukishiido
Hikari no Shiido - a novel in progress, by yours truly. Please R&R!
Also can be found here!

#462 Archi

Archi
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Electronica, Computers, Mathematics

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Jun 15 2007, 03:04 AM)
me and my friends are having a discussion about Konata chan...

http://i47.photobuck...ataBJfaster.gif

do you think it is on purpose? :|

Ok, I thought the image was broken at first, then it completely loaded. Um, yeah.
What is funny, is that in firefox, the image is in the tab too.

#463 Umandsf

Umandsf

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

That's...disturbing. Didn't really want that pointed out.

#464 Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki

-sama

• Retired
  • 1124 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in all sorts of things.<br>Well, that's about all.<br>Oh and can I say hi to Akari?<br>Hi Akari! ¯(º_o)/¯

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:41 PM

Balsamic Vinegar!
user posted image

#465 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Jun 15 2007, 03:41 PM)
Balsamic Vinegar!

What might I ask, in the Hell does that have to do with Lucky Star, Kona-chan giving oral sex, moe, anime, manga or anything remotely related to those topics?

Is there perhaps some new type of moe vinegar?
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

#466 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • 1829 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:19 PM

Those links is for those who're wondering what is Balsamic Vinegar Tsukasa-chan is always talking about. tongue.gif (at least,I don't know before rolleyes.gif )Maybe....we need Hiroyuki-dono to clear this up. biggrin.gif

#467 Archi

Archi
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:41 AM

It seems she states vinegar every time she doesn't know what she's doing on homework desu. At one point she keeps saying in a song I think desu.

I would really like to know what reference this is, or if it's some kind of new anime inside joke that they're trying to start desu.

...Like saying desu after everything you say desu. Balsamic vinegar desu ka? (Oh, and I know that doesn't make any sense.)

#468 aoi_sora9x

aoi_sora9x

-san

• Kouhais
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:photoshop :)

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:03 AM

I think saying "desu" at the end of every sentence is annoying desu (oppps!!)

btw, me/my friends notice some funny thing in this episode

1/ the game on konata's table are "peace and pieces" and "angel's wish"

2/ Konata's father is a fan of Fate/stay night. He said "Sakura.... Sakura... Tohsaka's your sister"
Which refers to Sakura Matou and Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

2/ the guys appear in the shop are from an OVA "Anime tenchou"
http://www.animenews...nime.php?id=358

That's it. Well... anything I missed?

user posted image
Yawn...

#469 jiuuri

jiuuri

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:10 AM

btw, me/my friends notice some funny thing in this episode

1/ the game on konata's table are "peace and pieces" and "angel's wish"

user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Having a Noizi Itoh's cutey as your avatar,i bet you'll notice the [email protected] cover ^w^.. I thought i was the only one who realized that..

2/ the picture appears on the wall after konata finishes taking a bath is of Marie from Touhou series

Umm...Gomen ne.. But isn't that supposed to be Mayumi Thyme from Shuffle. They showed that poster in almost every episode..
Another thing,i can't remember a Touhou character named Marie,only Maribel & Marisa... blink.gif
user posted image

#470 aoi_sora9x

aoi_sora9x

-san

• Kouhais
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

that was an information from my friends. checking back...well it was not as he said....gomen
but the other 3 are correct since they are my information xD
my avatar is from the game Nanatsuiro Drops biggrin.gif well noizi itoh's also the illustrator of that game
user posted image
Yawn...

#471 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (d'observer @ Jun 15 2007, 06:19 PM)
Those links is for those who're wondering what is Balsamic Vinegar Tsukasa-chan is always talking about. tongue.gif (at least,I don't know before rolleyes.gif )Maybe....we need Hiroyuki-dono to clear this up. biggrin.gif

OK thanks for clearing it up for me. I was aware of what balsamic vinegar was and the post just came out of nowhere so thats why I reacted the way I did.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

#472 Archi

Archi
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

And the only other thing is that your numbering system could use some upgrades. tongue.gif

Hmmmm, you said there are three things, but I only see the list goes to two. blink.gif

#473 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 16 2007, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (d'observer @ Jun 15 2007 @  06:19 PM )

Those links is for those who're wondering what is Balsamic Vinegar Tsukasa-chan is always talking about.  (at least,I don't know before  )Maybe....we need Hiroyuki-dono to clear this up.  

OK thanks for clearing it up for me. I was aware of what balsamic vinegar was and the post just came out of nowhere so thats why I reacted the way I did.

In future, it would be best if posts such as Hiroyuki's had more than two words with a link. Please explain what you are posting, or it could be deleted as spam.

I'm not sure if it's making a reference, or just commenting on Tsukasa's character (she is easily amused?) She picked up the word from a cooking show and maybe now she just likes it? Perhaps balsamic vinegar isn't used much in Japan and she found the word amusing?

Edit: Did I just ask a lot of questions? laugh.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#474 nashaa

nashaa

-san

• Kouhais
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Jun 16 2007, 11:57 AM)
I'm not sure if it's making a reference, or just commenting on Tsukasa's character (she is easily amused?) She picked up the word from a cooking show and maybe now she just likes it? Perhaps balsamic vinegar isn't used much in Japan and she found the word amusing?

i think it's the latter one~she is easily amused.sometimes when you heard a word that you like the sound of it,that word will keep popping up in your head.i know exactly how hi-chan feels,because i know someone who's like that *point at myself*.but i don't go as far as saying it out loud tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#475 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • 1829 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (nashaa @ Jun 16 2007, 12:44 PM)
i think it's the latter one~she is easily amused.sometimes when you heard a word that you like the sound of it,that word will keep popping up in your head.i know exactly how hi-chan feels,because i know someone who's like that *point at myself*.but i don't go as far as saying it out loud tongue.gif

And here's another one. wink.gif When I'm confused or deeply concentrate in doing something,sometimes I'll mumble "Lapan...lapan..lapan puluh lapan...".And thinking back....what the heck!? blink.gif Luckily,I'm not doing that as much as I used to do it before. tongue.gif

Still,Kagamin and Kona-chan is da' girl for me. biggrin.gif Tsukasa is moe,but her twin is still the winner.
BTW,when I reached the scene where Tsukasa got all snobbish when her father asking for help in typing message,that quickly reminded me of myself. tongue.gif
"Some people did get snobby when they learn something".Hmmm..... rolleyes.gif

#476 aoi_sora9x

aoi_sora9x

-san

• Kouhais
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:06 AM

I myself prefer Miyuki though smile.gif but konata sure is the star of this show.
kagami is just...tsundere =))
user posted image
Yawn...

#477 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:30 AM

I wouldn't say that Tsukasa was being snobbish; more like she was getting a chance to feel dependable and was taking advantage of it. In an earlier episode we saw her beam with pride when she stated where the name Blue Hawaii came from for the flavor of that one drink. It's kind of sad how Tsukasa is almost always eclipsed by her sister; she even commented on this herself a couple episodes ago.

And as for the balsamic vinegar thing...I think that's just to reflect her character. It could have been anything, but now I suppose KyoAni has it as a running gag where she'll say it at odd times, like when she was doing that text message.
Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

#478 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:08 AM

August 8th
* Lucky Star OP Remix

~nipponsei~

Interesting enough. Can't get enough of the OP

#479 Kansatsusha-sama

Kansatsusha-sama

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1927 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 18 2007, 09:08 PM)
August 8th
    * Lucky Star OP Remix

~nipponsei~

Interesting enough.  Can't get enough of the OP
That nice ^^
I wonder if that music is in the torrent Im dling right now =)

Konota MOM XD
user posted image
Humm what this look like XD
user posted image
Haruhi Lucky Star style XD
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#480 BakaNezumi

BakaNezumi
  • Kouhais
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:24 AM

I love the OP as well, but is there any way to get a copy of this remix?

search youtube for らき☆すた - ホントにもっていっていいの?セーラー服 since i'm still not allowed to post links dry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users