• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#561 Guardikai

Guardikai

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:16 AM

Hey, what was going on with I think Shirashi (Sebastian hehe) and the red haired school guy? Were they friendship chocolates or...? Why were they blushing so much when the main gang was talking about valentines chocolate? Anyone see all that? Any theories!? This episode was like... Shirashi central. I mean his face was concealed for the yugioh card thing but he was used in that even too! Madness. I loved the bit where Konata gets hit on the head and goes uguuu~. Great reference and I thoroughly loved it. That and her talking about little girls being popular in other countries... Kagami shut her up at exactly the right time!

#562 Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179

-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)

• Fansub TV Team
  • 2892 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 07 2007, 02:09 PM)
well to say for myself I recognized yugioh instantly just didn't want to right that in.

no I don't agree those two earning those places >-<...to me they are minor characters in the anime. really I like them in the beginning but it got old really really fast.

I only recognized the yugioh and the kanon reference *unless I am missing something*. I have yet I believe caught all the parodies of one episode in lucky star.

Well, there's the 'Anime' shop bit which they had a semi-Keroro Gunso paro with the seiyuu of Keroro, Tamama and Giroro as the shop assistants, as well as they done the next episode preview in Keroro Gunso preview style.

And for the ending...yea...Shiraishi was singing and making a fool of himself biggrin.gif In case people didn't know or confused, Shiraishi's seiyuu IS Shiraishi himself...he's just voice-acting as 'himself' in the show.

#563 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Fansub TV Leaders
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.<br>I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.<br><br>Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004<br>Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005<br>Sempai in June 2006<br>Fansub TV Team in October 2006<br>10000th post in July 2011<br>Fansub TV Leader in January 2011<br><br>Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!!!!!! Episode 14's Ending song is...... HARE HARE YUKAI!

#564 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:42 PM

More Anime Tenchou! Seriously where can it be found? If you know where I can get this OVA please PM me with that information.

Code Geass and Kanon references make for a great episode. I had read elsewhere that people were saying this was a mediocre episode but I don't think it as at all. It was in fact quite good.

Now lets hope that next episode will bring us more of those kaiwaii girls from the opening. We have reached the halfway point so I would think they would turn up soon.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

#565 BakaNezumi

BakaNezumi
  • Kouhais
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:23 AM

The only thing i found for Anime Tenchou! was the comics on their home page at animate-worlddotcom (yep, i still cannot post links dry.gif ).

On another note, I saw the July issue of Comptique is coming with a Lucky Star phone strap. (I've been gettting the newsletter from Akadot and leaf throiugh it all ever since i missed out on a Yotsuba figure in Dengki Daoh).

#566 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (BakaNezumi @ Jul 08 2007, 11:23 PM)
The only thing i found for Anime Tenchou! was the comics on their home page at animate-worlddotcom (yep, i still cannot post links dry.gif ).

I saw those too. I didn't read em though. Arrrrrrrrgggggh! I really want to watch the OVA. Where is it hiding at?

#567 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:58 AM

Next week we get to see Yukata. biggrin.gif Pic of her:

user posted image

Episode 13 was totally awesome; I must have replayed that Kanon "Uguu" reference about 10 times already; so cute. >< And the Animate store keepers always make me excited to watch the show; you never know what's going on with those hot-blooded store keepers. laugh.gif Another awesome part was the Kagami tsundere fantasy Konata had cooked up; so moe, I'm gonna die!

The ending theme I had known about a week before I saw the episode, right after it aired. Considering that Sebastian will be back in episode 14 singing a very well-known otaku song (see Kit's post a few posts above this one for which one), I bet they will keep with him for the rest of the series, and if his popular is as high as the poll said he was, then maybe we haven't seen anything yet in terms of what Sebastian is capable of. XD
Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

#568 tron

tron

-san

• Kouhais
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 09 2007, 03:58 AM)
Next week we get to see Yukata.  Pic of her:

Episode 13 was totally awesome; I must have replayed that Kanon "Uguu" reference about 10 times already; so cute. >< And the Animate store keepers always make me excited to watch the show; you never know what's going on with those hot-blooded store keepers.  Another awesome part was the Kagami tsundere fantasy Konata had cooked up; so moe, I'm gonna die!

Yeh I loved the Kanon "Uguu" reference, made me laugh then go aww. Yui Horie's "Uguu" is still cuter though biggrin.gif .

The shop keepers are great hurray for keroro gunso references "gero gero gero, tama tama tama" laugh.gif

#569 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1984 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:33 PM

Okay just finished the latest ep.

I got the Yugioh referance, but im still unable to find the Kanon so may i ask as to where it is?

Cant wait for the next episode finaly one of the Kawaii girls enters on to the scene smile.gif

But that scene in the store was just pure class biggrin.gif I love those scene they ALWAYS tend to be very funny.

Cant wait untill next week smile.gif

#570 Kansatsusha-sama

Kansatsusha-sama

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1927 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:52 PM

The Kanon reference was where Konota got yell at and she was wearing Ayu bag and said uguu around the 6 min of the show
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#571 andreslamar

andreslamar

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

i saw another reference...(maybe it doesnt count but i like it xD) a reference to the opening of the same series...

After konata get tsukasa´s chocolate, konata says "sugoi rappingu" and then adds "ga seifuku" (the lyric of the song..."Rappingu ga seifuku... daaa furite koto nai?").

i dont know if you noticed early or maybe its not that .... Sugoi? xD but i wanted to share that...

ohh and i loved all other references (keroro gunsou´s, kanon´s, yugioh´s) and everything xD i love this series soo much
L kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Boku ga SEIGI DA!!
Kira kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Watashi ga SEIGI DA

(is what i heard lol)

#572 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • 1959 posts
  • Location:Kami, Hyougo, Japan in the summer and Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan in the winter.
  • Interests:I'm trying to find some new unlicensed anime to add to my collection. I love anime and manga and can't get enough of it, plus I'm flexible, and will watch almost anything.<br><br>Promoted to the Sempai level on January 31, 2007.

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (andreslamar @ Jul 11 2007, 01:50 AM)
i saw another reference...(maybe it doesnt count but i like it xD) a reference to the opening of the same series...

After konata get tsukasa´s chocolate, konata says "sugoi rappingu" and then adds "ga seifuku" (the lyric of the song..."Rappingu ga seifuku... daaa furite koto nai?").

I totally didn't notice that, and was wondering what she meant about the ribbon being for her uniform; good catch! biggrin.gif

And did anyone else download the ED theme CD? It has the ED themes from the first 12 episodes (all the ones up till Sebastian started doing them). Included in the CD are the TV versions with the dialogue, and the studio versions which are longer and sound better; definitely recommend it. biggrin.gif

#573 andreslamar

andreslamar

-chi

• Kouhais
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:18 PM

where can i download???? i want to hear aya´s songs! is there a ddl? or i have to catch a torrent in nipponsei? or where can i found it?... T_T

EDIT: im downloading in irc... nipponsei irc... aahh tanoshiimi! xD

(i loved when she says "~ga seifuku~" was... pretty normal... very funny xD)

Thanks for letting me know about the ed album release =D
L kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Boku ga SEIGI DA!!
Kira kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Watashi ga SEIGI DA

(is what i heard lol)

#574 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1984 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 11 2007, 10:50 AM)

And did anyone else download the ED theme CD? It has the ED themes from the first 12 episodes (all the ones up till Sebastian started doing them). Included in the CD are the TV versions with the dialogue, and the studio versions which are longer and sound better; definitely recommend it. biggrin.gif

Yeah it finihsed downloading awhile ago, man im laughing myslef to death,

Im listening to Cha La Head Cha La since im a DBZ fan but this version is better than the original.

I could listen to it for days smile.gif

But yeah i also recoomend it biggrin.gif

#575 blckdemondrgn

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?

• Retired
  • 1863 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:18 PM

lol, ep 14 was awesome.

yay finally, introductory to a new character: yutaka, yui's sis/kona cousin .

haha though did anyone catch what yutaka said when konata asked what is yu-chan failed. to me it sounded like gao from air but maybe she said gau = gao + au?

so many funny events happening especially when yui came to congratulate yutaka.

the green hair reminds me a yakumo *sp? from school rumble*. btw if my assumption is correct kagami's mother is cute *the one sitting in the far right*. ^^

did anyone caught konata cooking that she was watching her DS? could she have learned cooking through cooking mama game?!?! lol
Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^
user posted imageuser posted image

#576 Juhachi

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~

• Sempais
  • 1959 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 14 2007, 03:18 PM)
haha though did anyone catch what yutaka said when konata asked what is yu-chan failed. to me it sounded like gao from air but maybe she said gau = gao + au?

They're too dissimilar to be considered something like that, so no, I think you're stretching it. rolleyes.gif

And I also didn't catch that part during the cooking scene; I want something like that too! tongue.gif

I loved episode 14; Yutaka is so damn cute, just like what Konata said: A walking pillar of turn-ons. XD Yui's scenes were great as ever too, especially those parts at the end of the episode.

#577 Zerakus

Zerakus
  • Kouhais
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

I cracked up at the Who Wants to be a Millionare reference. I am the same way as Tsukasa, looking at the clock to see how much time is left in the show to determine what probably happened.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#578 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • 2624 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:46 PM

Again a good episode of lucky star biggrin.gif . Akira was again awesome laugh.gif . everytime she tries to get into the series. I wonder what role she would get if she succeeded laugh.gif .
Yukata was a really nice addition to the group. I wonder if they're going to use her for more remarks about her appearance (like Konata thought if she ever was near Miyuki).
The family meeting with Kagami and Tsukasa was sure a surprise: if their mother was also there she sure has to be the same like Konata's mother (i mean cute laugh.gif )

#579 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:19 PM

Finally! Minami Iwasaki appears! biggrin.gif I'm omega happy she finally showed up!

Now I can die a happy man. Especially after that EPIC Konata-chan GLOMP!

#580 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1984 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

Ahh i rather liked that episode, especially since they showed more glimpses of Cousin Yui's driving laugh.gif

And Sebastians singing at the end......the greatest sing performance of that song ever tongue.gif

Rathert nice additino to the group as well, she also seems to be easily amused by Kontas gaming though.........

Cant wait until next week biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users