Photo

Lucky Star

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#841 snod

snod
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Currently watching:<br>Bleach (152)<br>Naruto Shippuden (38)<br>One Piece (331)<br><br>Completed:<br>Ranma 1/2 (171 x 3 = 523)<br>Inuyasha (167)<br>Chrono Crusade (24)<br>Death Note (37)<br>Hellsing (13 + 3 OVA)<br>Elfen Lied (13 + 1)<br>Fullmetal Alchemist (51)<br>Naruto (221, damn the fillers T^T)<br>Love Hina (25 + 5 OVA)<br>Trigun (26)<br>Hanaukyo Maids-tai (15)<br>Hanaukyo Maids La Verite (18)<br>Higurashi no naku koro ni (26)<br>Lucky Star (24 + 1 OVA)<br>Claymore (26)<br>Azummanga Daioh (26)<br>Darker Than Black (25 + 1 OVA)<br>The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (14)<br>Kaze no stigma (24)<br>Serial Experiments Lain (13)<br>Doujin works (12)<br>Sumomomo momomo (23)<br>Genshiken (12 + 3 OVA)<br>Samurai champloo (26)<br>School rumble (26)<br>Genshiken 2 (12)<br>School Rumble Ni Gakki (26)<br>Shakugan no Shana (24)<br>Excel Saga (26)<br>Full metal panic (24)<br>High School Girls (12)<br>Black Cat (23)<br>ZOMBIE LOAN (11)<br>Code Geass (25)<br>Shakugan no Shana second (24)<br>gungrave (26)<br>Ichigo Mashimaro (12 + 3 OVA)<br>Avatar the last airbender (61)<br>Devil May Cry (12)<br>Rosario + Vampire (13)<br>Ergo proxy (23)<br>Puni Puni Poemy (2 OVA)<br>Higurashi no naku koro ni kai (24)<br>Code Geass R2: Lelouch of the rebellion (25)<br>D.greyman (103)<br>Neon genesis evangelion (26)<br>School rumble sangakki (2)<br>Kyouran Kazoku Nikki (26)<br>Vampire Knight (13)<br>Zaion: I wish you were here (4)<br>FLCL (6)<br>School days (12)<br>Chobits (27)<br>Yozakura quartett (12)<br>Chaos;Head (12)<br>Kannagi (13)<br>Vampire Knight guilty (13)<br>Sayonara zetsubou sensei (12)<br>Zoku sayonara Zetsubou sensei (13)<br>Rosario + Vampire capu 2 (13)<br>Hyakko (13)<br>Kemeko Deluxe (12)<br>Welcome to the NHK (24)<br>Spice and Wolf (13)<br>Minami-ke (13)<br>Minami-ke okawari (13)<br>To Arimajustsu no Index (24)<br>Toradora (25)<br>Akikan (12)<br>Soul Eater (51)<br>Maria + Holic (12)<br>Zero no Tsukaima (13)<br>Zero no Tsukaima 2 (12)<br>Zero no Tsukaima 3 (12 + 1 OVA)<br><br>heh, think there is more but i dont remember them xP

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:56 AM

hmm, was just watching Azumanga Daioh, reminds me of lucky star, or lucky star reminds me of azumanga daioh huh.gif , maybe lucky star is based on it, many of the characters are similar too huh.gif dont know what to think, still damn funny, and the last episode of lucky star rocked, i got all the episodes on my Ipod biggrin.gif

#842 CooKieLord

CooKieLord
  • Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

The last episode was made of Epic Win.

#843 khael

khael

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ being Meguca is suffering

• Sempais
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown
  • Interests:Anime! And gaming! And money!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:21 PM

I was just wodering about a few bits.

What MMO is Konata playing?

What game is MH2?

I heard Otani from Lovely Complex say Dondake, are you sure it's not a dialect or something? [I think Lovely Complex is in the Kansai dialect.]
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

If you're going to enforce rules, don't be a hypocrite. You know who you are.

Things to note when reading my posts:
I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.
Also, I ****ed YOU'RE mom.

#844 fourier

fourier

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:things and such

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:46 AM

Omg, have you guys heard the character songs? Tsukasa's are just adorable (putuputuputuputuputu)! As for Azumanga Daioh, which I saw a long while ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy, it's just another slice of life, school life show based off one of those 4 panel strips. While they have a lot of similarities, I don't think you could say lucky star was based on azumanga daioh. At the very most it had some influence on it.

Oh yea, I also just found out that I'm 4 days younger than the Hiiragi twins, which makes it completely non-pedophillic for me to be completely in love with Kagami. But I guess being in love with a character from an animated show is even weirder...ah well.
oliovur

#845 Archetype_Fox

Archetype_Fox
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:46 AM

In the anime shop where Konata-san goes to, what is the art style taken from(if it was taken from anything) for the store clerks animation? Or is it just some random shounen style created for them?

#846 smokie

smokie

-sama

• Retired
  • 1266 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Science fiction, fantasy, comics(western and manga), action figures, video games.<br><br>I am an asshole. I tend to be rude and outrageous at times. I will insult your favorite anime series or character at some point in time. Whats more I will probably enjoy doing so. I'm also FTV's Corrupter of Souls and probably the closest thing we have to a troll here but thats only if I'm in a bad mood and a few select people get on my nerves. In short don't take what I say too seriously. <br><br>My Harem(WIP)<br>Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star.<br>Jean from Claymore.<br>Kagaimi. Yukino's mother from Nagasarete Airantou.<br>Scarlet Claw from Re:Cutie Honey.<br>Asami from Mushi-Uta.<br>Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!<br>Yuiko Kurugaya from Little Busters!<br>Sasami Sasasegawa from Little Busters!<br>Rin Natsume from Little Busters!<br>Mio Nishizono from Little Busters!<br>Kanata Futaki from Little Busters!<br><br>Thats right I have done a claim on the majority of the girls from Little Busters! with no anime adaptation in sight. I'm evil and I know it.<br><br>I'm also an Apprentice Key Master but I took that out of my sig since it was getting too cluttered.

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Archetype_Fox @ Oct 12 2007, 10:46 PM)
In the anime shop where Konata-san goes to, what is the art style taken from(if it was taken from anything) for the store clerks animation? Or is it just some random shounen style created for them?

Its from Anime Tenchou.
Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

#847 cohpro

cohpro

-chan

• Kouhais
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

Does anyone know if they will come out a second season for this anime?
Top Animes For me!
-The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi(Why do so many people think this Anime sucks?)
-Nanoha StrikerS
-Mai Otome
-Kiddy Grade
Best Ever Mangas
-Magister Negi Magi!!!!!
-Vampire Knight!!!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#848 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

It's really too early to tell. KyoAni has so many other things lined up, I don't think there would be a second season any time soon. Maybe 2009, if anything is worked out.

But I highly doubt it would be released before the second season of Haruhi.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#849 overfiend1976

overfiend1976

-san

• Kouhais
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Anime (obviously), My daughter, Good books, Good movies, Good video games and definitely, my soon to be wife!

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:38 AM

Well........let's see here. This is probably one of the most 'pointless' animes EVER written, but that's also what makes it one of the best I've seen in a long while. As far as I am concerned, this is one of the funniest things since Ranma 1/2. The flowing dialog about nothing meaningful, the endless rapier wit and sarcasm, the fact that it pretty much only deals with a slight few main characters.....it feels more 'real' than nearly anything else you can find. This show could easily be pulled from any realm of society, be it American, Japanese, European or elsewhere. It's simple, yet honest. Brutally so. Like a sitcom is actually meant to be, but without the pretentiousness of most sitcoms. I give many thumbs up and mountains of kudos to the cast, crew, story writers and all involved in the production of Lucky Star. Job very very very well done.

Moderator's Note: do not expand your posts by posting off-topic lists. if you want to recommend anime, use the recommendation thread: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=26
This signature will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

#850 NineTailsD3mon

NineTailsD3mon

-san

• Kouhais
  • 471 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:31 PM

I have a question, i just finished lucky start last night and i was soo unhappy when it ended just mainly becuase it was ending, but i got to thinking i want a .gif of there cheerleaders dance in the last ep. Does any one know were i can fine a .gif like this and other lucky star gifs? ive been looking and i cant really fine them nor have i every been able to make gifs. Also is it true that Lucky Star has be licensed if so by who?
Proud Memmber of the KKA - Kawaii Kawaii Asa-Senpei.
Proud Memmber of the KKK - Kitto Kitto Kaede-chan
Mechanic of ©DDD

user posted image
user posted image

#851 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts
  • Interests:Shinobu, Nodoka, Anime, Manga, Fanfiction, need I say more?

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:58 PM

You can find literally hundereds of Lucky Star Pics and gifs here:

http://forums.animes...ead.php?t=46168

As of now, no Lucky Star has not been lisenced at this time. But it's more than likely it will be in the comming moths by Bandai who got Haruhi.
Loven Shinobu since 1999!
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

German OP theme song to Sailor Moon
Nicole Price & Brynne Price Sailor Moon Theme (S.A.F. Club Mix)
Motteke! Sailor Fuku [Choushi Koite Gyokusai Mix]

#852 khael

khael

• Sempais
  • 1394 posts
  • Location:Room 29A, 1232 Lightbringer Building Adversary St. cor. Queens St., 6th Circle Hellstown

Posted 18 October 2007 - 10:57 AM

I just rewatched Haruhi... And then i noticed that "Forgot my Something" song sung by one of Kyon's buddies that Shiraishi Minoru sang in one of the endings. Is this a real song? Or is Shiraishi Minoru's performance merely another reference to Haruhi?
user posted image

"If it's for the sake of seeing others suffer, no effort is too great." ~Prince Baka

I have bad memory.
I'm like that anime character who's bad with names. I'm literally bad with names and faces.
I'm tired of political correctness/correctness in general, screw that, this is the internet.
Spelling liek dis doesn't necessitate illiteracy. U call it linguistic anarchy i.e. being lazy.

#853 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (khael @ Oct 18 2007, 04:57 AM)
I just rewatched Haruhi... And then i noticed that "Forgot my Something" song sung by one of Kyon's buddies that Shiraishi Minoru sang in one of the endings. Is this a real song? Or is Shiraishi Minoru's performance merely another reference to Haruhi?

"Lost my Music" is the song's name and yes it's a real song. If you want to can request it in the Anime Music request thread.

Anway Minoru's signing is a tribut to Haruhi. Kyoto Animation's previous work before they did Lucky Star. Hints why there are so many Haruhi refrances in Lucky Star. tongue.gif
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

#854 khael

khael

• Sempais
  • 1394 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:13 PM

"Lost my Music" is the song's name and yes it's a real song. If you want to can request it in the Anime Music request thread. Anway Minoru's signing is a tribut to Haruhi. Kyoto Animation's previous work before they did Lucky Star. Hints why there are so many Haruhi refrances in Lucky Star. 

BTW, was Minoru the voice actor for Taniguchi in Haruhi? Or was he the voice actor for any of the characters in Haruhi? Another thing, i watched the final episode by AFK and i noticed that there were two characters who tried to enter school grounds but were not allowed... One looking like Konata and the other one clumsy like Miyuki...
user posted image

I have bad memory.

#855 Shinobu's_Lover

Shinobu's_Lover

-sama

• Kouhais
  • 1468 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (khael @ Oct 18 2007, 10:13 AM)

BTW, was Minoru the voice actor for Taniguchi in Haruhi? Or was he the voice actor for any of the characters in Haruhi? Another thing, i watched the final episode by AFK and i noticed that there were two characters who tried to enter school grounds but were not allowed... One looking like Konata and the other one clumsy like Miyuki...

I don't know about the voice actor's roles.

and the final episode of what? Lucky Star or Haruhi? huh.gif
user posted image
Looking for these songs:

#856 khael

khael

• Sempais
  • 1394 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Oct 18 2007, 10:23 AM)
I don't know about the voice actor's roles.

and the final episode of what? Lucky Star or Haruhi? huh.gif

Lucky star of course... There were a lot of characters presented in the last few episodes and i can't help but wonder if they are references to other anime titles.
user posted image

I have bad memory.

#857 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • 4327 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (khael @ Oct 18 2007, 12:13 PM)

Yes, Shiraishi Minoru was the voice of Taniguchi in Haruhi.

http://www.animenews...le.php?id=14922

#858 khael

khael

• Sempais
  • 1394 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Oct 18 2007, 11:18 AM)
Yes, Shiraishi Minoru was the voice of Taniguchi in Haruhi.

http://www.animenews...le.php?id=14922

Oh, i see... So that's why the way the characters sang seemed similar.

Thanks.

BTW, i can't find in this thread the voice actors for the Lucky Star characters. I don't want to google it since web searches are unsafe and quite unreliable IMO. I prefer personal reccomendations so please post some info or links.
user posted image

I have bad memory.

#859 Kansatsusha-sama

Kansatsusha-sama

-プリムラ こいびと

• Fansub TV Team
  • 1927 posts
  • Interests:Anime, loli(lol), origami, game, drawing expecailly anime girl, computers, etc... making animated sig
    Girls in anime characteristic that I usually like. Kuudere, Tsundere,& certain unique type

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

use the site that barbobot posted if you want to know about the lucky star ppl
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

#860 Naxokta

Naxokta
  • Kouhais
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 12:59 AM

Or, y'know, just use the Wikipedia character list. >w>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users