Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last »
Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Mar 23 2007, 06:36 AM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Mar 23 2007, 04:14 AM)
I'm really looking forward to this show, I have a feeling it's going to be really awesome!!

Yeah, me too. I've heard people say that KyoAni is just using this one to stall for Haruhi 2 and Clannad, but I don't think so; people are underestimating this series and are judging it before it's even aired! laugh.gif If it's KyoAni, the humor tone is already WIN. XD

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Mar 23 2007, 06:41 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 23 2007, 06:36 AM)
I've heard people say that KyoAni is just using this one to stall for Haruhi 2 and Clannad

Well, people that said that are nooobs. Lucky Star is very funny.

jul10-mokyu   Retired Mar 23 2007, 02:42 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Mar 23 2007, 05:20 AM)
But why...why is it in English?! blink.gif Did the series get licensed or something when I wasn't looking? unsure.gif

Well, after I did some research I found out that it is actually a flyer that was made available at Kadokawa Pictures - Tokyo International Anime fair.
As I'm aware for now, this series is not yet licensed. But the fact that the flyer was released in English, might means that Kadokawa is planning to get a quick international licensed agreement.

Anyway, I found another flyer.
user posted image

user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

Episode Promo
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Apr 04 2007, 08:55 PM

MKK2004-ecchi   Fansub TV Team Apr 05 2007, 08:36 PM Quote

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 05 2007, 08:48 PM Quote
QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 05 2007, 07:36 PM)
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=luckystarcmig3.swf

ROFL that's so weird yet cute x3

Uh...I saw this promo yesterday and just thought "WTF?!" when I saw it. blink.gif I didn't really see it as particularly cute in anyway, so I guess I'll have to wait until the first episode airs and is subbed for me to pass judgment. But as of right now, I can't wait for it to air. biggrin.gif

vandalvideo   Apr 05 2007, 10:23 PM Quote
Anyone watch the promo for Lucky Star yet?

Nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

for a minute and a half.

Exhilirating.

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 05 2007, 10:26 PM Quote
QUOTE (vandalvideo @ Apr 05 2007, 09:23 PM)
for a minute and a half.

It was less than 15 seconds, but whatever, I share your sentiments that it was mainly a waste of time.

Does anyone know what seiyuu said "Lucky Star" at the end? I don't think it was Aya Hirano...

DarkSkyLady-moeagaru-loli   Retired Apr 05 2007, 11:01 PM Quote
This one's very cutesy like so I'll probably give it a shot, even though I'm more looking forward to the action, monster packed series that are coming out. If it's anything like Manabi Straight, I may grow to love this one since Manabi Straight was too cute to hate. HEHEHE. biggrin.gif

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Apr 05 2007, 11:15 PM Quote
As far as I know, Lucky Star should be the type of anime which centered at few students with particularly colourful (or should I say odd? biggrin.gif ) personallity and with lots of funnies incidents happening in the story...kind of like Azumanga Daioh and Ichigo Mashimaro laugh.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 08 2007, 07:27 AM Quote
Holy Moe, if you haven't seen the OP for Lucky Star yet, brace yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEFUY7unks

While many will invariably connect this with the ED of Haruhi, I still think it's one of the most awesome videos I've ever seen; KyoAni wins again! laugh.gif

JCDRANZER - Sky King - Ô-SAMAのスパム!   Fansub TV Team Apr 08 2007, 08:22 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 08 2007, 01:27 PM)
Holy Moe, if you haven't seen the OP for Lucky Star yet, brace yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEFUY7unks

While many will invariably connect this with the ED of Haruhi, I still think it's one of the most awesome videos I've ever seen; KyoAni wins again! laugh.gif

That OP video was just plain AWESOME...............sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! laugh.gif

Juhachi, I'm right with you...KyoAni wins again..hands down. Th OP music......hmmm...its still a tough battle. wink.gif

Yeah, from what it looks like its gonna remind me of Azumanga Daioh, Ichigo Mashimaro and Manabi Straight.

There's a RAW out for the first episode and the promo was subbed by Mahora Fansubs and a commercial subbed by A.F.K. Fansubs.

user posted image
My Incomplete Anime List =P
user posted image
user posted image

Seishun Bakusou!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

LUNA is mine!!!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

TYPE-MOON Slave....TSUKIHIME ROCKSSSS!!!!

TITLES ---> JCD-Ô-SAMAのスパム! ~*JCD - His Majesty of Spam(hood)*~!! nickname given by the Lovely Orofena
Captain(Taichou) of GHFC ~*Ghost Hunt Fan Club*~!!
Proud member of NBP ~*NANA Blogish Posters*~!!
Proud member of KKA~Kawaii Kawaii Asa-sempai~!!
Proud member of MSFGFC ~*Manabi Straight Forward Go Fan Clubber*~!!
Proud member of NGEC ~*Neon Genesis Evangelion Crew*~!! (a "permanent" prisoner of the EVA thread)
Leader of YNSHFC ~*Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Fan Club*~!!
Leader of BRFCFC ~*Busou Renkin Forever Campaign Fan Club*~!!

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 08 2007, 01:29 PM Quote
I have now seen the RAW for episode 1, and it looks very promising; some scenes were kind of slow because all they did was talk for a while about something I couldn't understand, and then there were very short gag scenes like when the girls are getting "measured" and Kagami (long purple hair) gets mad at Miyuki (long pink hair) for being bigger than her. XD There are also a few scenes where Konata or Kagami say these lines in this dark manner that makes the scene funnier due to how they say it, though I'm sure once I understand what they're saying, I'll laugh even more.

So, yeah. The OP didn't blow over too well at /a/, but oh well, that's /a/ for you. I made a couple gifs from the OP too:

user posted image

I couldn't post the other one since it was so large, but it was a gif of the wide shot of all the girls doing the cheer leading in the latter part of the OP.

And a couple more Anonymous made:

user posted image user posted image

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

MKK2004-ecchi   Fansub TV Team Apr 08 2007, 02:34 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 08 2007, 03:29 PM)
So, yeah. The OP didn't blow over too well at /a/, but oh well, that's /a/ for you. I made a couple gifs from the OP too:

And a couple more Anonymous made:

user posted image

"CLICK THE BUTTON!!!1" /a/ rules~~

too much Haruhi references here...
user posted image

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 08 2007, 08:02 PM Quote
Made another gif from the OP; may make a few more in time.

user posted image

And here's a comparison between the Haruhi OP and the Lucky Star OP Anonymous posted:

user posted image

daft27-nya   Fansub TV Leaders Apr 08 2007, 08:30 PM Quote
lol, the op is awesome . It's like... 1000000x better than the promo. I wonder what they were thinking when they made that? lol

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 08 2007, 09:07 PM Quote
QUOTE (daft27 @ Apr 08 2007, 07:30 PM)
lol, the op is awesome . It's like... 1000000x better than the promo. I wonder what they were thinking when they made that? lol

They were probably thinking mainly of Haruhi as the two OPs are strikingly similar. And to anyone that cares, here's the Japanese lyrics to the OP:

I My Something そりゃぷにってことかい、ちょっ
ら、ぐーんぐーんが制服 なぁふりってことない? うん
頑張っちゃ、やっちゃっちゃ、そんときゃ じゃリリース料
あせっ、あせっ、の谷間にダーリンダーリンフリー
なんかたるー、なんかてるー、あいしてるー あれ一個が違ってる
むんむん むやみに暴行鉄棒おいしん棒 いいかげんにしなさい
飛んでったあいつの火照る体っていわゆる普通の女の子
驚いたあたしだけ豚骨針金おかわりダダダダーン!!!!
ボンボン応援団 Let’s get cherry pie
らんらーん 関係感 you have センセーション
ハーイ 存在感 点々 小惑星 ぶつかって溶けました 呆然 大いに歌っ
てシリンダー
もっていけ最後に笑っちゃうのはあたしのはず
セーラー服だからです結論
月曜日なのに機嫌悪いのどうするよ
夏服がいいのですかわいい
接近賛否それまでって躊躇だ やーん
頑張って 張り切って ま、ダーリンダーリンプリーズ

kurusai   Apr 09 2007, 02:08 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 08 2007, 09:07 PM)
They were probably thinking mainly of Haruhi as the two OPs are strikingly similar.

You can actually interchange the music between the two OPs pretty easily. It works a little too well really.

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 09 2007, 04:59 PM Quote
QUOTE (kurusai @ Apr 09 2007, 01:08 AM)
You can actually interchange the music between the two OPs pretty easily.  It works a little too well really.

I've seen a video on youtube that edited the Lucky Star OP video a bit, and used Hare Hare Yukari for the music and it came out really well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBrfWxzGbjI

I just watched both OPs with the music interchanged, and while there are some points where they sync up, it's not that many. Still, it was very interesting seeing the Haruhi OP with the Lucky Star OP music and vice versa. XD

And might I add that I love Kagami Hiiragi. If no one has claimed her yet, she is so mine. laugh.gif

jul10-mokyu   Retired Apr 09 2007, 05:09 PM Quote
It seems that I'm not the only one who thinks that the OP is really similar with Haruhi's Hare Hare yukai... rolleyes.gif

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Apr 09 2007, 05:53 PM Quote
OMG, another video, but with the extended Hare Hare Yukai vid with the Lucky Star OP song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EhHX39hp1QM

And jul, I believe many people have already made the connection between Lucky Star's OP and Hare Hare Yukai. tongue.gif

And here's another gif I just made:
user posted image

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll