Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last »
chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired May 19 2007, 11:02 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ May 19 2007, 05:44 AM)
I noticed that too the second time I saw the scene; that means she hasn't grown much in about 5 years. blink.gif

The scene in the bath (Kagami and Tsukasa's one discussion) was implying that she hadn't hit puberty yet, so that makes complete sense laugh.gif Though if she plays h-games, I can't imagine Konata would be that oblivious to the female body!

davidnsz-chan   May 19 2007, 11:26 AM Quote
Well, puberty is triggered by weight. So for her to NOT have hit puberty, she would be under 40kg... But I think it was mentioned somewhere (ep 5???) that she and the gang were 17 years old.

Amroth-chi   May 19 2007, 12:21 PM Quote
I'm not so sure about that one, davidnsz. I think puberty is triggered by hormones, released at a certain age. I think at that age, she must have hit puberty, but just hasn't grown up, or out, too much.

wceend-Spama Sosei   Sempais May 19 2007, 12:24 PM Quote
this show i awesome, she`s like the female version of me xD

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired May 19 2007, 12:28 PM Quote
Whether she has or hasn't, it looks like it will be part of a continuing joke about Konata's size. Perhaps she just wants people to think she's that "type"? tongue.gif

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team May 19 2007, 12:43 PM Quote
QUOTE (wceend @ May 19 2007, 12:24 PM)
this show i awesome, she`s like the female version of me xD

So I take it you are a 16~17 years old boy who looks like a 6th grader then... tongue.gif

smokie-sama   Retired May 19 2007, 02:28 PM Quote
OK whos still obsesed with the Initial D scene? I am. Sometimes I'm easily amused.

DragonSlaughter-san   May 20 2007, 05:26 AM Quote
I really like this series, not only the anime references but also the the somewhat dull conversations you might hear in real life that end up with a slight anime twist.

davidnsz-chan   May 20 2007, 08:20 AM Quote
QUOTE (Amroth @ May 19 2007, 12:21 PM)
I'm not so sure about that one, davidnsz.  I think puberty is triggered by hormones, released at a certain age.  I think at that age, she must have hit puberty, but just hasn't grown up, or out, too much.

Yes, but hormone release is triggered by weight, at least partially.

QUOTE (smokie @ May 19 2007, 02:28 PM)
OK whos still obsesed with the Initial D scene? I am. Sometimes I'm easily amused.

I am too, sometimes I just watch that part to get a good laugh. The part where the bystanders go "Wow!" is also amusing to me.

Iryane   May 20 2007, 10:32 AM Quote
QUOTE (riharu @ May 18 2007, 08:10 PM)
Yes, I think it might be. But still, I'm not ruling out the possibility that it may be a song on its own. I have alot of M.O.V.E songs, but all of them are from the Initial D anime.

They have plenty other more songs which were never used and I get this feeling it might be one of them. Just a hunch though. It'll really help if someone could point it out, and I apologize if this post/request seems a little off topic.  ph34r.gif

Yap, there is a high possibility it's a original song smile.gif

Because I already tried listening all of their song that I have but none of them is the one that is used for Initial D scene huh.gif

nashaa-san   May 20 2007, 11:56 AM Quote
i just downloaded a full version of the OP from gendou.and i can't get enough of it laugh.gif .right now i'm still listening to it for god knows how many times tongue.gif .

i know Jul10-san has uploaded it a few pages back,but rapidshare doesn't work for me sad.gif ...so i guess i'm a bit behind from you all rolleyes.gif

jul10-mokyu   Retired May 20 2007, 01:25 PM Quote
QUOTE (nashaa @ May 20 2007, 01:56 PM)
i know Jul10-san has uploaded it a few pages back,but rapidshare doesn't work for me sad.gif ...so i guess i'm a bit behind from you all rolleyes.gif

Hmm, the OP Single is just out today. It is supposed to be on 23rd, though, I'm not sure how np can host it earlier than the release date. I just post the dld link for the full OP single on : http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...ndpost&p=149771 [rapidshare link]

nashaa, if you are interested in the full OP single just post a request in anime music thread, and i will upload it in another host server.

user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

maximilian-san   May 20 2007, 02:19 PM Quote
Yes, the OP song is very lively but I think the dance of the girls complements the song really well also. Thus, it is a bit lacking when I listened to the song.

Light Yagami   May 22 2007, 08:08 AM Quote
Hi. I'm a new member!!
I like Lucky Star, and the OP theme RLZ too much!!!

My fav Lucky Star Character is Konata. wink.gif Don't you like her?
Well, see you later!

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team May 22 2007, 08:32 AM Quote
I'm suprised the subbed version for episode 7 by a.f.k hasn't been released yet. It's usually available on tuesdays..? Hm, maybe it'll be available later on today, I hope so anyway smile.gif

MKK2004-ecchi   Retired May 22 2007, 10:04 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ May 19 2007, 04:28 PM)

did the same group who did Initial D OPs sing the insert song of that scene? That's the best reference ever with the 5-hairpin turns, and that Timotei was really cute too with the way she said it. I later found out it's from a Japanese shampoo CM....lol

misha-dono   Retired May 22 2007, 12:19 PM Quote
QUOTE (maximilian @ May 20 2007, 02:19 PM)
Yes, the OP song is very lively but I think the dance of the girls complements the song really well also. Thus, it is a bit lacking when I listened to the song.

Heyas,

Maybe you need more Sausage in your diet?

Episode 7
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 22 2007, 01:55 PM

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team May 22 2007, 02:45 PM Quote
YEAH!!!! Ep 7 is out ^^

Man it hard not to watch this show again...third time now...hahaa

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais May 22 2007, 02:56 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ May 22 2007, 02:45 PM)
YEAH!!!! Ep 7 is out ^^

Man it hard not to watch this show again...third time now...hahaa

Only start dl-ing that. happy.gif Man,I just love Konata and Kagami. laugh.gif

Kill all those that have been bad-mouthing this series. biggrin.gif Aya Hirano is da' best! laugh.gif (man,I love it when she sang Head Cha-La as ED,say,isn't she a wonderful singer? biggrin.gif Furthermore,I can't find a concrete way to associate Konata and Haruhi-sama as having the very same seiyuu. rolleyes.gif )

maximilian-san   May 22 2007, 04:07 PM Quote
The one Konata was talking about at the beginning of the episode was Maria-sama ga Miteru, right? However, I think she mixed up from some other anime series as well, since Sachiko wasn't that cheery a person laugh.gif Also Miyuki's singing voice... I really couldn't believe it tongue.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll