Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last »
tonifreyr-dono   May 23 2007, 06:42 PM Quote
tsukasa was so cute when she was trying to find her phone number, also konata was funny with the lady act

Anybody else notice that konata's ringtone was the ending in Haruhi,

Go tsukasa, the cutest of them all wink.gif

trespasser-san   May 23 2007, 09:01 PM Quote
The sad thing is all the gaming talk that has been used I understand ALL of it... god I spend topo much time gaming... funny though

smokie-sama   Retired May 23 2007, 11:20 PM Quote
They mentioned the food again. Curse them! If I ever meet the person or persons responsible for the "food scene" and find out they had nothing to do with Kanon or the Initial D scene then I just might punch them in the stomach.

Also I'm happy we got to see Konata's dad. I hope we get to see him with a speaking part and view some of his otaku antics but at least now we have seen him in something other than the intro.

Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais May 23 2007, 11:56 PM Quote
QUOTE (hideto @ May 23 2007, 04:49 AM)
I don't know about you guys' phones, but can you actually find your phone number in your phone?

I just tried it with my phone and it took my about a minute to find it. I never knew I could do that either. rolleyes.gif And so far I've been trying to get the Canon in D ringtone, but everywhere I go you have to pay for it. Looks like I'm up the creek for now. sad.gif

And I've seen at least one scene in the manga where Konata's father talks. Konata asks him if he is a pedophile for marrying an underdeveloped woman and basically falling in love with his daughter (I believe he just loves her a lot, possibly due to her resemblance to his late wife). Her father replies that that isn't true, and that he ALSO likes normal women, but is still a pedo. laugh.gif Konata then calls him really strange or something like that. XD

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

hideto-san   May 24 2007, 01:47 AM Quote
Lol...Seeing how everyone's phones are so modern, I feel meh dry.gif (right that was a wrong expression).

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ May 23 2007, 06:35 PM)
So, does anyone think they're gonna make an announcement about FMP soon?

Well, Haruhi's getting an announcement first, so... laugh.gif .

QUOTE (Juhachi @ May 23 2007, 11:56 PM)
And I've seen at least one scene in the manga where Konata's father talks. Konata asks him if he is a pedophile for marrying an underdeveloped woman and basically falling in love with his daughter (I believe he just loves her a lot, possibly due to her resemblance to his late wife). Her father replies that that isn't true, and that he ALSO likes normal women, but is still a pedo.  Konata then calls him really strange or something like that. XD

I laughed so much at that. laugh.gif normal+pedo man.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team May 24 2007, 04:17 AM Quote
QUOTE (hideto @ May 24 2007, 01:47 AM)
I laughed so much at that. laugh.gif normal+pedo man.

At least his dad remain his interests in 'female'...being a lolicon would still be better than yaoi... biggrin.gif

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais May 24 2007, 05:07 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ May 24 2007, 04:17 AM)
At least his dad remain his interests in 'female'...being a lolicon would still be better than yaoi... biggrin.gif

I guess male shota-con is on the rise,eh? tongue.gif World has become more and more of a scarier place... tongue.gif

On the side note,Kona-chan with the lady act,absolute phenomenal! biggrin.gif I just can't get enough of that,I hope she'll do that in the future too.I kinda...REALLY enjoy her talking like that,especially when she thinned her eyes and try to look mature...

Poor Shiraishi got a new name...Sebastian...lol.

And of course,who'd thought that Miyuki's seiyuu could sing like that! ohmy.gif Cool!

99FoxDemon-chan   May 24 2007, 08:55 AM Quote
haha.. i like that part when they do it all together... mature mode~~ on!
user posted image

miyuki is always cool... btw what is the title of that song...

Sening   May 24 2007, 07:08 PM Quote
QUOTE (99FoxDemon @ May 24 2007, 08:55 AM)
miyuki is always cool... btw what is the title of that song...

Song: Chijou no Hoshi (Stars on Earth) by Miyuki Nakajima

It's the opening song for Project X ~The Challengers~ smile.gif

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais May 24 2007, 11:47 PM Quote
QUOTE (99FoxDemon @ May 24 2007, 07:55 AM)
haha.. i like that part when they do it all together... mature mode~~ on!
user posted image

"Ou, Mabushii" was what I thought when I saw that scene. I laughed so hard. And then Konata doing her Marimite impression was awesome; Aya Hirano FTW! biggrin.gif

Telliamed-chi   May 25 2007, 02:12 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ May 24 2007, 12:20 AM)
They mentioned the food again. Curse them! If I ever meet the person or persons responsible for the "food scene" and find out they had nothing to do with Kanon or the Initial D scene then I just might punch them in the stomach.

Thank you. Finally, someone complaining about this the same way they complained about episode 1.

Not that I agree with you. I find the food talk amusing, even if it's not laugh-out-loud funny. Just that all I've been hearing since episode 5 is "Lucky Star is so much better with the new director". Well the previous two shows were too different to make comparisons. This one had the same types of jokes as the earlier eps, and as I expected it had many of the same characteristics that were criticised at first. Also as I expected, not as many people complained about it. This may partly be because many critics have stopped watching the show. But I'm annoyed at how many people who complained about the show at first, but now that it's hugely popular, think it's wonderful. And they use the director change as an excuse, even though I don't really see how anything has changed.

Regarding ring tones, you need to get a phone that can play MP3s. wink.gif I checked my phone, an older Motorola, and it does have Canon in D built-in, but it's really, really bad. You could get a ringtone composer and convert the MIDI, of which there are many rather nice versions you can download.

I'm using the same ringtone as Kagami, myself.

--- tom

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais May 25 2007, 05:39 AM Quote
QUOTE (Telliamed @ May 25 2007, 01:12 AM)
Regarding ring tones, you need to get a phone that can play MP3s. wink.gif I checked my phone, an older Motorola, and it does have Canon in D built-in, but it's really, really bad. You could get a ringtone composer and convert the MIDI, of which there are many rather nice versions you can download.

I'm using the same ringtone as Kagami, myself.

I went ahead and just bought it on my phone (it can connect to the net). It's a nice, albeit short version of the song (to put this in context, I have a nice long 30 minute version on my iPod and computer. rolleyes.gif ), so now I'm really happy to have it. I won't be changing my ringtone for some time now. laugh.gif

And where was Kagami's ringtone shown? I don't remember them showing it. unsure.gif And on top of that, how do you have her ringtone? blink.gif

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Telliamed-chi   May 25 2007, 01:50 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ May 25 2007, 06:39 AM)
And where was Kagami's ringtone shown? I don't remember them showing it. unsure.gif And on top of that, how do you have her ringtone? blink.gif

When her dad called her. The ring was on vibrate mode. I keep on vibrate all the time because it's less embarrassing if I forget to turn it off.
In that way I'm like Kagami. I have the sleep pattern of Tsukasa. And eat like Konata. Don't think I have anything in common with Miyuki. Hate the dentist, but then who doesn't?

VesVes-chan   May 25 2007, 05:29 PM Quote
So is this any bad or something if people don't care for it

smokie-sama   Retired May 25 2007, 06:46 PM Quote
QUOTE (VesVes @ May 25 2007, 06:29 PM)

Its not a bad show. Its not for everyone but its a high quality work from the folks at KyoAni. True some people don't like it, for a while I even had my doubts(I was converted for good at Initial D) despite the fact not everybody likes it does not make it a bad show. It all depends on individual taste. Since I don't know yours I can't say for sure you would like it but hey watch the first 2 or 3 episodes and see if you like the show. I wouldn't give up on it after episode 1 though because I really didn't care for it so you should at least watch 2 eps before making up your mind about it.

Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~

hideto-san   May 25 2007, 06:52 PM Quote
QUOTE (VesVes @ May 25 2007, 05:29 PM)

Well, if you are an otaku, you'll find interest in this show. Its just that any beginner anime watcher would find this hard to understand, to the point ridiculous. Open your otaku instincts to this one!

And btw smokie, I sense that you've just finished watching AIR?

jiuuri-chan   May 25 2007, 11:05 PM Quote

100% Agreed. =w=

About the ringtones matter,instead of buying/purchasing the 'legal' one,i usually use some softwares ie. MP3 Splitter to cut the original song and MP3 Converter to covert it to a format that is compatible to my cellphone. My current ringtone is Chala Head Chala Kona-chan's Version. =w=

There's one thing i still don't understand in this episode ie. The scene where Kona-chan turned on her TV with the TV Guidebook in her hand... It's just that i don't get the point of this scene..

And i wonder why there are a lot of Lucky Star haters who called this ####..? It's a really GREAT Anime and it AMAZINGLY scored 57 Masterpiece Votes in just 7 episodes. (source:Animenewsnetwork.com) Even most Anime need to have full 26 episodes to get an average 30+ Masterpiece Votes...

user posted image

davidnsz-chan   May 25 2007, 11:19 PM Quote
As far as I can tell, she was checking the schedule for the TV shows. She fell asleep and missed the time slot for her regular anime fix, but when she woke up, she realised that the anime hadn't started/just started. So she checked the schedule and muttered to herself that there was SOME good in baseball games running overtime... i.e. she could still watch anime!

smokie-sama   Retired May 25 2007, 11:37 PM Quote
QUOTE (hideto @ May 25 2007, 07:52 PM)
And btw smokie, I sense that you've just finished watching AIR?

Not really. Its been a while since I finished AIR. It hasn't been forever though. I'm really not much of a fan. I didn't even bother to watch AIR in Summer. I love KyoAni's version of Kanon but I just find AIR depressing. I mean wasn't Yukito supposed to break the cycle or whatever? Stop the girl in the sky from feeling pain. And did he? NO! WTF?

risingstar3110   May 26 2007, 07:54 AM Quote
Great episode. ^^

I also love the screen when Tsukasa looking for her phone numbers, i mean her expression was so cute and so unique. A bit mean, but love it when she cry over the lost phone also.

Still, the best part to me is when Konata, "crawl" up along Kagami's back and pat Kagami's head, saying "I know you are lonely. There, there". I mean the voice and both of their expression was hilarious and awesomely cute.

The rest of espisode also really good.

PS: i wonder if Konata purposely act like yuri charcter sometime or she just do not realise that's weird.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll