Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last »
darkbluemint   May 26 2007, 08:20 PM Quote
Just a small doubt. Konata's ring tone is the opening of Suzumiya Haruhi, or am I terribly mistaken?

tonifreyr-dono   May 26 2007, 08:26 PM Quote
its the ending song not the opening

darkbluemint   May 26 2007, 08:33 PM Quote
So I was mistaken tongue.gif ...

jiuuri-chan   May 27 2007, 09:32 AM Quote
QUOTE (davidnsz @ May 25 2007, 11:19 PM)
As far as I can tell, she was checking the schedule for the TV shows. She fell asleep and missed the time slot for her regular anime fix, but when she woke up, she realised that the anime hadn't started/just started. So she checked the schedule and muttered to herself that there was SOME good in baseball games running overtime... i.e. she could still watch anime!

Thanks for telling me that. When she uttered "They're quite useful too", i thought she was reffering to the TV Guidebook. Silly me.. >w< "

I wonder..why isn't anyone mentioned about Akira-san being QUITE WEIRD in LC now..?

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais May 27 2007, 11:46 AM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ May 27 2007, 09:32 AM)
I wonder..why isn't anyone mentioned about Akira-san being QUITE WEIRD in LC now..?

'Cause she's freaking weird(not 'quite'!) that we don't bother to spend time commenting her... rolleyes.gif lol,I honestly don't know why people here don't talk about it. rolleyes.gif

I like Shiraishi better. rolleyes.gif Wait,should I call him Sebastian now? huh.gif

smokie-sama   Retired May 27 2007, 06:04 PM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ May 27 2007, 10:32 AM)

Uguu! How dare you talk bad of Akira-sama! She is awesome-desu! You are all so cruel-desu! Sebastian is her bitch-desu!

misha-dono   Retired May 29 2007, 09:06 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ May 23 2007, 11:20 PM)
They mentioned the food again. Curse them! If I ever meet the person or persons responsible for the "food scene" and find out they had nothing to do with Kanon or the Initial D scene then I just might punch them in the stomach.

Heyas,

I think they should market "Lucky Star" sausages.

Episode 8
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification May 30 2007, 07:17 AM

maximilian-san   May 30 2007, 09:15 AM Quote
Just finished watching ep 8. Another fantastic episode. I really laughed when Konata was teasing Kagami about bread eating contest, and she really joined that event  laugh.gif Overall, the athletic festival has really good scenes( especially the relay where Miyuki ran and ehm.. " gave us an eye candy "  laugh.gif )

2 anime reference that I noticed was from Kiddy Grade( "girls need to be elegant" ) and Fate Stay Night("It's important to visualize").

user posted imageuser posted image

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team May 30 2007, 09:57 AM Quote
wow I've been waiting for this to be subbed ever since yesterday! Can't wait until FSTV adds it to the direct downloads biggrin.gif

jiuuri-chan   May 30 2007, 11:18 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ May 27 2007, 06:04 PM)
Uguu! How dare you talk bad of Akira-sama! She is awesome-desu! You are all so cruel-desu! Sebastian is her bitch-desu!

Wait...!!! Don't get me wrong. Did i mentioned anything that shows i hate and badmouthed her..? I love her too,that's why i open a question to discuss about her appearance in ep 7. It's just that i was quite amused to see Akira didn't start her the segment in her 'genki' mode...

smokie-sama   Retired May 30 2007, 11:45 AM Quote
You called my idol weird and that offended me.

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team May 30 2007, 11:50 AM Quote
now now, lets not fight tongue.gif

smokie, I understand how you feel, but to jiuuri Akira's behaviour seemed weird, and I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing that up for discussion.

Personally, I thought it was even funnier that she didn't start with being "genki", and that she was so pissed off biggrin.gif

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

padfootstarfyre   May 30 2007, 01:31 PM Quote
Uguu~The torrent is up but no Direct download yet. sad.gif

I actually find Akira-chan's mood swings to be entertaining. She goes from one mood to another and back again in a split second.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team May 30 2007, 04:38 PM Quote
Just watched episode 8. My most favourite scene of this episode has gotta be where Konata bought a 2nd copy of the vol.5 shuffle manga by mistake laugh.gif
I think most people that haven't bought manga before wouldn't understand Konata's feeling at that point when she try to put it on the shelf and find that she already bought it. I can completely understand the Konata's pain (OTL), as I have actually done the same thing before biggrin.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team May 30 2007, 04:44 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ May 30 2007, 06:38 PM)
Just watched episode 8. My most favourite scene of this episode has gotta be where Konata bought a 2nd copy of the vol.5 shuffle manga by mistake  laugh.gif
I think most people that haven't bought manga before wouldn't understand Konata's feeling at that point when she try to put it on the shelf and find that she already bought it. I can completely understand the Konata's pain (OTL), as I have actually done the same thing before  biggrin.gif

That was hilarious. And then she just bounces right back cause now she just thinks of it as having an extra. tongue.gif We get to see Konota's dad this time and it seems he likes to take plenty of pictures of high school girls under the guise of cheering for his daughter. Even went to an event that Konota wasn't at. laugh.gif I laughed a lot when Konota saw him on tv and questioned what daughter he was talking about.

I thought the ending karaoke was hilarious this time. We go through this long intro and then when we finally get to the opening lines they turn out to be in English, which Konota had forgotten, and she ccouldn't do it. laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired May 30 2007, 05:18 PM Quote
Anyone seen the Lucky Star Moe Drill OP? (Game): watch video, download song

(This is also a good vid)

Enjoyed episode eight. Heh, Konata's father finally appears! Also enjoyed the manga scene, but Tsukasa pointing out that Konata's lunch is usually a dessert was good laugh.gif (Strawberry sandwich? I'm intrigued as to what they meant by that)

Johnx0x-chi   May 30 2007, 06:00 PM Quote
haha anyway catch the part on the magazine where they showed characters from Heroic Age on the cover? pretty random choice

smokie-sama   Retired May 30 2007, 07:43 PM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ May 30 2007, 12:50 PM)
now now, lets not fight tongue.gif

smokie, I understand how you feel, but to jiuuri Akira's behaviour seemed weird, and I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing that up for discussion.

Personally, I thought it was even funnier that she didn't start with being "genki", and that she was so pissed off biggrin.gif

You know I was joking right? I like Akira-sama but I am well aware she is bi polar.

That aside finally Konata-chan's dad in action! That was awesome. So was Kagami at the athletic festival. The bread. laugh.gif

Good episode.

BakaNezumi   May 30 2007, 10:33 PM Quote
What was Kona-chan referring to when she claimed that Kagami was training for the "main event" after the sports fest?

There were quite a few Azumanga references in this episode
The scavenger race where Chiyo had to find a "Baka" and brought Tomo. The bread eating contest, where Tsukasa asks how they keep the bread on the string is similar to Osaka's question, but with a different system

I had to rewatch and pause to see what event Shiraishi was signed up for to merit that look. lol

Kona-chan's image technique was amazing, but where was the pen that we would put between your fingers for International track and field? You get no World Record. laugh.gif

Akira-san is great, NE? She is so cute, NE?

hideto-san   May 31 2007, 03:03 AM Quote
Kona-chan's Dad! Omg that was the perfect chance to catch lolis in action.
Too many jokes this time. I'm still absorbing it in.

A ruler is teh pwnage. I guess I'm going to use it in future. ph34r.gif

"Sensei! I'm the type who does well without ever training!" = win. laugh.gif

5m race?!?! Wow what are they competing? Speed of reaction? Poor Shiraishi. He got owned by Akira-sama too.

Which 1/8 figure would you guys choose? I want Konata in school swimsuit ph34r.gif ! (pedo alert)

user posted image

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll