Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last »
Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 02 2007, 04:52 PM Quote
QUOTE (d'observer @ Jun 02 2007, 12:12 PM)
Oh yeah,is the mangaka a man or a woman?I still remember that I always thought Kiyohiko Azuma is a woman before...

I tried look up for info on the author of Lucky Star- Kagami Yoshimizu (Yes! Your eyes ain't deceiving you...he/she is called Kagami too biggrin.gif ), but can't find any thing that clearing stating whether the author is male or female (Kagami is actually a neutral gender name). But I did find something interesting...
http://www.k-kyoei.ed.jp/hs/news/EEVZElFEyEuNJXyFCz.html

It's a news announcement of the website of the high school which Kagami Yoshimizu gruduated from, which saying:

"Our school gruduate student- a new author Kagami Yoshimizu's...his/her work 'Lucky Star' has sold over 500 thousands copies. Everyone let's pay attention to the senpai's activity".

riiiight...so his/her high school is tell their students to show support by reading his/her manga? lol

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Umandsf-chi   Jun 03 2007, 07:00 AM Quote
A school promoting the reading of manga? Wow, that's something I never thought would happen.

jiuuri-chan   Jun 03 2007, 10:32 PM Quote
First appearance of a new girl ^w^.

user posted image user posted image

Oh yeah,Akira-sama was really adorable when she tried to peel the message board. (Was Shiraishi the one who said "Don't touch me"..?)

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 04 2007, 12:47 AM Quote
I can't wait till Konata's little cousin Yutaka (cousin Yui's little sister) appear in the show. She is in the OP too but I guess most people might not have noticed her. She is even tinier than Konata tongue.gif

If Konata is a high school girl that look like a 6th grader, then Yutaka must a high school girl that look like a 4th or 5th grader biggrin.gif I feel sorry for her to have two unreliable onee-chan laugh.gif
user posted image
Yutaka is the one on the right of Konata in this pic.

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jun 04 2007, 02:46 AM Quote
I can't wait until they start to get more into the supporting cast, like Yukata, or Patricia, or the meganekko with the black hair who draws her own doujins. tongue.gif

BakaNezumi   Jun 05 2007, 08:39 PM Quote
Gwah ... ep 9 is out!!

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 05 2007, 09:56 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jun 04 2007, 03:46 AM)
I can't wait until they start to get more into the supporting cast, like Yukata, or Patricia, or the meganekko with the black hair who draws her own doujins. tongue.gif

I agree. I really want to see more of Minami Iwasaki who is the only girl I ever got to claim at FTV before the practice was stopped.

Still despite that fact its 24 episodes and we have only reached 9 I had hoped a few more of their classmates would have shown up by now. They have been introducing characters really slow.

Episode 9
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 05 2007, 10:27 PM

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jun 05 2007, 11:55 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 05 2007, 08:56 PM)
Still despite that fact its 24 episodes and we have only reached 9 I had hoped a few more of their classmates would have shown up by now. They have been introducing characters really slow.

Seriously! They haven't even gotten to any of the supporting cast of classmates. They better do that soon. dry.gif

Anyway, I saw episode 9 and it was awesome! One of the best episodes yet I thought. laugh.gif Probably the part that I laughed the most was when Miyuki is trying to put the eye drops in and she can't do it so Konata tries but then ends up holding her down almost as if she's torturing her. "You're face is what is scaring me." XD Also, at the cake cafe when they overdid it and Konata was about to take a bite of one more and then clutched her throat, "No more!" XD

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

nashaa-san   Jun 06 2007, 12:01 AM Quote
laugh.gif .y'know juhachi-san,i laughed out loud just by reading your spoiler.somehow the image of them keep flashing through my mind.yea,i can picture them clearly,now i can't wait to get my download done biggrin.gif

misha-dono   Retired Jun 06 2007, 11:57 AM Quote
Heyas,

user posted image

Konata: Look into my :3, not around the :3, into my :3, 1,2,3, you're under the power of Moe!

*SQUEEEEEEEEE!*

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 06 2007, 12:12 PM Quote
kawaiiii misha-san biggrin.gif I love that expression of Konata's..
episode 9 was awesome, I loved how Konata was asking for studying tips, reminds me a lot of myself tongue.gif
Also, the eyedrop part that Juhachi already mentioned, was hilarious! It was just sooo funny to watch Miyuki’s huge eyes try to take a drop from a tiny bottle! smile.gif

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

Tamichi   Jun 06 2007, 03:04 PM Quote
I just got finished watching ep 9 and, I must say I love the Lucky Channel bit at the end. Miss Akira is so funny, she definitly strikes me as the chain smoker type. Abusing underlings is fun!

davidnsz-chan   Jun 06 2007, 03:35 PM Quote
I think Tsukasa got a bit more attention in ep 9. Especially with how her parents analyze her results compared to Kagami's, and also how she handles the post exam activities...

Kona-chan's ahoge!!!

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 06 2007, 03:49 PM Quote
In episode 9s Lucky Channel correct me if I'm wrong but was everybodys favorite abused sidekick singing the Mikuru theme song from episode one of Haruhi? laugh.gif

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 06 2007, 04:14 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 06 2007, 03:49 PM)
In episode 9s Lucky Channel correct me if I'm wrong but was everybodys favorite abused sidekick singing the Mikuru theme song from episode one of Haruhi? laugh.gif

Yea...he was singing the 'Miracle Mikuru' song to try to 'voice-over' Akira's attempt to saying 'That To Heart's Kamigishi Akari right?' (referring to Tsukasa) laugh.gif Shiraishi is trying to stop Akira from saying that on the air because of copyright issue...or a joke that play at copyright I guess tongue.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

tonifreyr-dono   Jun 06 2007, 04:47 PM Quote
tsukasa looked cuter than ever in this eppy, A QUESTION TO THE MANGA READERS
do we get to see konata's Cosplay Café???

P.s I laughed really hard when kagami asked konata how she got all those dating sims, and she said her dad gave them to her

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Jun 06 2007, 04:55 PM Quote
This show just keeps getting better. I loved when they went from Blood Type horoscopes to the sushi ones laugh.gif I wonder if anyone has an English site like that (using sushi as horoscopes).

Lucky Channel is also getting more and more amusing. Shiraishi cross-dressing, lol I love how they're building their characters, despite very little (or none in Akira's case) appearances in the main part of the show.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Jun 07 2007, 09:10 AM Quote
I liked the Lucky Channel bit at the end too, it had been going downhill but it's back on form, the ashtray was no surprise in that Akira does come across as some chain-smoking lowlife whose cuteness is just an act (like most 'cute' TV personalities IMHO). I also liked her To Heart reference, further confirmation that Tsukasa's resemblence to Akari Kamigishi is not just a case of To Heart fans like me having an overactive imagination.

It would be nice if Lucky Channel had more readers letters for them to react to though, it was supposed to be done as a feedback section but that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

user posted image

nashaa-san   Jun 08 2007, 12:05 AM Quote
user posted image user posted image

i was browsing through the LS seiyuus and i found these pics.aya has a neko mouth too!don't they look the same? tongue.gif .i was curious about the mole aya has under her left eye whether it's natural or made up to match konata's.so i checked her other photos,it turned out it's natural laugh.gif

user posted image

Edit:this may be a little bit off-topic...but nevertheless...

this is an interview with aya hirano.i don't have a clue what the hell she said but i was only interested in hearing her original voice.somehow i'm not surprised after listening to it.in fact i kinda expected that her voice is like that. the moe-like voice rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXMjY0bMCo

user posted image
user posted image

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 08 2007, 07:52 AM Quote
I noticed a mistake in the episode 9:

user posted image
Seem like they got the height of Konata and Kagami the wrong way round... biggrin.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll