Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last »
d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais Jun 10 2007, 03:32 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Jun 09 2007, 06:43 AM)
Juhachi, the answer is quite simple. See that blue stuff behind her? Everyone thinks that's her hair, but it's actually the flames from her jet-pack. By not showing the girls' feet they prevent you discovering that she's actually hovering in midair in that scene.

In fact this explains all the other examples too, notice how we never actually see their feet in any of those disputed scenes, in fact we rarely see below waist level.

The funny thing about this statement...is it's written in rather an 'un'-funny manner. tongue.gif Hiroyuki-dono is rather an eccentric joker... rolleyes.gif

BTW Juhachi-sempai,is that pic you got there a real one or what? rolleyes.gif Well,at least it solve the height issue. biggrin.gif

Maybe Kona-chan is wearing a really high-heel boots outside school....

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 10 2007, 03:44 AM Quote
Hiroyuki was joking? Cause I was staring at that picture trying to see the flames from the jet-pack LOL

I think the picture that Juhachi posted is the most probable

tonifreyr-dono   Jun 10 2007, 05:07 AM Quote
You know, differences in sise, and camera angles are really hard to draw correctly, I know this cause my mother is studying the basics of camera angles(shes not an animator or anything like that, shes an Architect) they can be really hard to get right and you can see errors in them all over the place in animations, ofcourse you cant also blame them on the small details when they have a limited time for making each episode plus the fact that I didnt notice that hight thing until you pointed it out, it doesnt bother me though, dont know why it soues the rest of ya...

user posted image

Arieta   Jun 10 2007, 06:24 AM Quote
Sometimes it amazes me that Kagami and Konata are friends with how much they always seem to be at eachothers throats. Poor Kagami is always being picked on
------------
Oh yes, I've been curious. Does anyone have any other recommendations for Anime series that are comedy based kinda like this one? I've only seen a few before, but I like this kind of style the most. Where the general plots just to have fun and do whatever. It kinda reminded me of Girls Bravo in that way. I don't know many series myself, I just ran into this one by accident since someone was linking a video of the intro song to this Anime series as a kinda joke. I thought it was pretty cute so figured to check into it more and found this place =p

Umandsf-chi   Jun 10 2007, 08:38 AM Quote
I also second the request. I've only seen three anime entirely thus far (two still going on) and I was hoping to find something else to watch once those series are over.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 10 2007, 11:30 AM Quote
QUOTE (Arieta @ Jun 10 2007, 04:24 AM)
Sometimes it amazes me that Kagami and Konata are friends with how much they always seem to be at eachothers throats. Poor Kagami is always being picked on
------------
Oh yes, I've been curious. Does anyone have any other recommendations for Anime series that are comedy based kinda like this one? I've only seen a few before, but I like this kind of style the most. Where the general plots just to have fun and do whatever. It kinda reminded me of Girls Bravo in that way. I don't know many series myself, I just ran into this one by accident since someone was linking a video of the intro song to this Anime series as a kinda joke. I thought it was pretty cute so figured to check into it more and found this place =p

QUOTE (Umandsf @ Jun 10 2007, 06:38 AM)
I also second the request. I've only seen three anime entirely thus far (two still going on) and I was hoping to find something else to watch once those series are over.

Both of you should use the Anime Recommendation thread for these kind of questions:
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=26

To answer both of your questions, if you haven't see The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, then you need to watch it. It is by the same production company so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Jun 10 2007, 02:33 PM Quote
I've been doing a bit of sketching myself today, this was the result:
user posted image
So you see, it is possible to hide a rocket pack in Konata's hair!

Archi   Jun 10 2007, 02:37 PM Quote
I want that ringtone!
In one of the episodes, Konata has the Suzumiya theme song on here cellphone. I can't remember if it's the beginning song or Hare Hare Yukai.
With all the references in the series, I'm surprised someone on these boards wouldn't have already seen it.

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 10 2007, 03:33 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Jun 10 2007, 03:33 PM)
I've been doing a bit of sketching myself today, this was the result:
user posted image
So you see, it is possible to hide a rocket pack in Konata's hair!

Oh God! laugh.gif LMAO!

Did you really draw that?

In any case you win the internet. I'm not worthy.

davidnsz-chan   Jun 10 2007, 04:05 PM Quote
QUOTE (Archi @ Jun 10 2007, 02:37 PM)
I want that ringtone!
In one of the episodes, Konata has the Suzumiya theme song on here cellphone. I can't remember if it's the beginning song or Hare Hare Yukai.
With all the references in the series, I'm surprised someone on these boards wouldn't have already seen it.

Someone DID see it. It was posted a few pages back. It's Hare Hare Yukai.

tonifreyr-dono   Jun 10 2007, 04:49 PM Quote
Haha, thats one f###ed up drawing, same with the discussion, this is getting out of hand, conpiracy theories about Lucky Star, thats just going too far. laugh.gif a jetpack, idiots, Konata's an Esper laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
now that concludes it for me

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais Jun 10 2007, 04:50 PM Quote
QUOTE (davidnsz @ Jun 10 2007, 04:05 PM)
Someone DID see it. It was posted a few pages back. It's Hare Hare Yukai.

"Someone DID see it. It was posted a few pages back. It's Hare Hare Yukai.AND it's also a few episodes back..."

Fixed. wink.gif Works better that way davidnsz-san. tongue.gif (blame wakachan for teaching me that.)

But Archi-san,are you sure you've read through until the newest page before adding your reply?You know,looking at your words structure and all....you really sounds like you're talking about latest things... huh.gif And to note,it's virtually impossible for someone to NOT notice such things,we got lots of Haruhi's and KyoAni's shippers here! biggrin.gif

BTW,nice sketch Hiroyuki-dono! biggrin.gif But I got to defer on the matter,it's virtually impossible for Kona-chan to have that jetpack,without burning her long hair... rolleyes.gif with those physics/logics stuffs and all... rolleyes.gif

Regardless,you've won 5 internets from me!Now posts the sketch of all of the girls to win extra 15! laugh.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 10 2007, 05:50 PM Quote
This week's episode was GREAT!:

Haruhism

+

user posted image

Chikane from Kannazuki anyone?

user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

AnimeOwnz   Jun 10 2007, 06:50 PM Quote
Hiroyuki thats a messed up drawing lol biggrin.gif , and I am not looking at the spolier for theshow since i didn't watch that episode yet... dry.gif

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 11 2007, 02:47 AM Quote
Nice sketch Hiroyuki! smile.gif I'm still not sure that's really how the scene happens, but.....it's a creative guess anyway!

Well, I couldn't help myself and I looked at Kit's spoiler... woohoo! I love the Haruhi references in this show! Kagami looks really pretty with her hair down! I really can't wait to see ep 10... Kit, you know japanese well enough to watch the raw? Wow smile.gif

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

Archi   Jun 11 2007, 11:08 AM Quote
Sorry, d'observer... I can't remember which ep it was! T_T I've only recently gotten into this series after coming across the theme on youtube. I watched them all in quick succession and I was trying to expand on Kit-Tsukasa's post...
Curse you, davidnsz and your four-minute faster typing!

So NE1 know when the next episode will be posted? I'm addicted; I need my fix! blink.gif

I'll hold off on the spoiler.

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Jun 11 2007, 12:24 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 10 2007, 09:33 PM)
Oh God! laugh.gif   LMAO!
Did you really draw that?
In any case you win the internet. I'm not worthy.

I just needed something to do whilst I was lounging around in the sun at the weekend so I thought I'd do some sketching (I also did a self portrait for the post your pictures thread). I didn't have any Lucky Star picture references to look at, so something that involved drawing them in rear view was the easy option! (Tsukasa still looks a bit weird though.)

Actually I do have one other Lucky Star thing I've done that might interest fans of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo), a while back I did a Lucky Star / Tokikake crossover, The Girl Who Slept Through Time based on a scene from ep.2 of Lucky Star, about Tsukasa's rather dopey nature and dormouse tendencies. I'm trying to build up some anime webpages but so far only have a couple of random things online, at some point all these things will be linked together though.

user posted image

Episode 10
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 12 2007, 03:13 PM

hideto-san   Jun 12 2007, 09:26 PM Quote
Episode 10 subbed. And I thought they would be playing super mario! dry.gif

I love Tsukasa. Her icons = avatar.

Konata's father having a meal with three high-school(?) girls. Even better than eroges. laugh.gif

And yea, why do I get a feeeling that Sebastian = Koizumi this episode in Lucky Star? Lets hope he won't get sacked. He's fodder for Akira-sama!

Kagami-sama ftw biggrin.gif .

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Jun 12 2007, 10:46 PM Quote
Buwahaha, Oto-san is a Loli hentai. I bet he's glad he has a daughter who can bring over high school lolis for him to ogle biggrin.gif

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 13 2007, 06:20 AM Quote
OH ep 10 is freaking hilarious xD probably the best ep ever (this show is getting better day by day xD )

Well, something we just learn from this episode:

TSUNDERE (N): express a change over time of a girl - from being hostile (tsun-tsun) to being affectionate (dere-dere)

Urbandictionary, change the definition, man.

Btw I'm back after a goddamn long period of studying and stuff s

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll