Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last »
Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Jun 13 2007, 07:59 AM Quote
QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jun 12 2007, 10:46 PM)
Buwahaha, Oto-san is a Loli hentai.  I bet he's glad he has a daughter who can bring over high school lolis for him to ogle biggrin.gif

Yeah that is funny that her dad is a pervert and recognizes him as one tongue.gif

Archi   Jun 13 2007, 09:26 AM Quote
Her dad's been an ecchi from the start... literally. Notice in the intro how he's checking out the girls as they walk by?

I don't know if the following comment would be considered a spoiler... they're quick flicks in earlier episodes. So it's spoiler if you haven't watched up to eight or nine.
It's hard to tell it's him in the intro, but after he's on TV (the news?) at a different school taking pictures at the sporting event...
Oh, and he even buys her those dating sims!

nashaa-san   Jun 13 2007, 10:15 AM Quote
QUOTE (Archi @ Jun 13 2007, 09:26 AM)
Her dad's been an ecchi from the start... literally.  Notice in the intro how he's checking out the girls as they walk by?

I don't know if the following comment would be considered a spoiler... they're quick flicks in earlier episodes.  So it's spoiler if you haven't watched up to eight or nine.
It's hard to tell it's him in the intro, but after he's on TV (the news?) at a different school taking pictures at the sporting event...
Oh, and he even buys her those dating sims!

lol everyone pretty much guessed that.and someone even mentioned it earlier a few pages back.i mean,it's obvious biggrin.gif

but her father bought those dating sims for her kinda shocking(although i should've seen it coming...both of them are the same species!),because in my country,there're a lot of stalls that sell pirate cds,so anyone can buy that stuffs,even a high schooler tongue.gif

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 13 2007, 02:34 PM Quote
Kona-chans dad just gets better and better. As does the show. I loved this episode and this weeks Lucky Channel was really funny. Sebastian has gained my respect to a small extent.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 13 2007, 06:15 PM Quote
Actually it's not quite accurate to refer Konata's dad as a perv or hentai....he just a middle-age hardcore otaku that's all... tongue.gif And I bet him being more attracted to 'moé' than 'sexiness' laugh.gif

As for the term Tsundere...to add to what aoi has said, I think it's easier to give examples than just try to explain by words.

Example of Tsundere characters:
Motoko of Love Hina
Shana of Shakugan no Shana
Louise of Zero no Tsukaima

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Archi   Jun 13 2007, 06:44 PM Quote
I referred to him as an ecchi, not a hentai. They're a little more toned down - really into cutsie types and just a little pit of a perv... like me.
Oh, wait did I say that out loud? Nope, I typed it.

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Jun 13 2007, 07:40 PM Quote
Finally got this episode downloaded (the torrent took forever, and neither full nor self service worked for some reason)!

I love how each episode feels more like multiple episodes, rather than one. Though it makes it hard to remember what all happened tongue.gif Tsukasa and her cell phone was adorable <3

QUOTE (hideto @ Jun 12 2007, 11:26 PM)

Kagami-sama ftw  .

Agreed!

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 13 2007, 09:59 PM Quote
Well, ask Tsukasa to join our forum. She will be a first rate spammer in no time =_=

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 14 2007, 01:06 AM Quote
QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 11 2007, 12:47 AM)
Well, I couldn't help myself and I looked at Kit's spoiler... woohoo! I love the Haruhi references in this show! Kagami looks really pretty with her hair down! I really can't wait to see ep 10... Kit, you know japanese well enough to watch the raw? Wow smile.gif

Moderately. I learned it just from watching too much anime XD laugh.gif That's basically what allowed me to understand a lot of raws since the dialogue for a particular series tends to use the same language *in order to keep the character personality*. Same for the company who makes the series because its their style.

QUOTE (doofus123 @ Jun 13 2007, 10:05 PM)

This scene really caught my eyes for some reason, I can't quite place it but it feels as if it's a subtle fan service... Maybe it's just me but her presence in this episode (10) feels more prominent than any other episode.

Everytime I see a picture of Kagami now, I think of Chikane from Kannazuki...

user posted image

By the way, I was searching Kagami in google images and found this:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...%3Doff%26sa%3DG

Anyone know where this is from or can at least make out what the text is?

This post has been edited by Kit-Tsukasa on Jun 14 2007, 01:14 AM

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Jun 14 2007, 03:09 AM Quote
I would say judging by the title of the picture that there is a game called Sorage and she is a character in it. The homesite is blocked to connections outside of Japan though, or my provider is blocking it so I can't verify.

hideto-san   Jun 14 2007, 04:23 AM Quote

Isn't that picture a character from Memories Off, a non-H game by KID(Kindle Imagine Develop)? The problem is there are too many Memories Off (there was at least 5). Artwork seems to suggest that its a later instalment of Memories Off.
Or if its the website, I think its a chinese forum with OSTs. laugh.gif Upon entering the second time, well it asks you to sign in. ph34r.gif

Lol I'm off topic.

Edit : Memories Off ~それから again~ pic?

user posted image

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jun 14 2007, 07:43 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 14 2007, 12:06 AM)

That's a character from Memories Off ~And Then Again~ by KID released in 2006 on the PS2 and PC. Her name is Karin Matsuri and she appears to be one of three heroines in that game. Here's the website for the game.

But enough with this off-topicness. tongue.gif

Umandsf-chi   Jun 14 2007, 09:46 PM Quote
Okay. Someone please explain what the heck was up with that scene at the store. Truly one of the greatest parts so far. Is is a reference to something or what?

Also, more fun from "Sebastian." After seeing this, I find that I'm very much like him. If there's something I know is right and there is a common misconception, I will stop at nothing to correct the problem.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 14 2007, 09:55 PM Quote
QUOTE (Umandsf @ Jun 14 2007, 09:46 PM)
Okay. Someone please explain what the heck was up with that scene at the store. Truly one of the greatest parts so far. Is is a reference to something or what?

Yes it was. While I'm not too sure about the few others characters in the store, I do recognise the hot-blooded shop owner. He is the 'representing character' of a certain Japanese anime/manga/magazine store. I remember seeing him in an advert in a magazine (can't remember if it was Megami or Newtype).

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Zerakus   Jun 14 2007, 10:00 PM Quote
This was such a great episode! So many silly references all over the place!

Yuki Shiido-chan   Jun 15 2007, 02:16 AM Quote
I need to start watching this series, I love the opening. Does anyone have an mp3 of it?

hideto-san   Jun 15 2007, 02:37 AM Quote
QUOTE (Yuki Shiido @ Jun 15 2007, 04:16 PM)
I need to start watching this series, I love the opening. Does anyone have an mp3 of it?

Uh...Ask the question at the Anime Music Thread. Although you can get it at gendou.com. You'll need to register first though.

nashaa-san   Jun 15 2007, 02:38 AM Quote
QUOTE (Yuki Shiido @ Jun 15 2007, 02:16 AM)

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 15 2007, 03:04 AM Quote
me and my friends are having a discussion about Konata chan...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/har...ataBJfaster.gif

do you think it is on purpose? :|
btw in the same ep, konata talked about "the cries of the cicadas"
i thought it was a reference on the anime "Higurashi no naku koroni", which means "when the cicadas cry" :|

really, there are lots of things we can talk about in this anime =_=

user posted image
Yawn...

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 15 2007, 11:00 AM Quote
QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Jun 15 2007, 04:04 AM)
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/har...ataBJfaster.gif

do you think it is on purpose? :|

OMG! Thats......thats.......messed up yet......so....so.....AWESOME!

For a second I was wondering what was going on then she sits up and it hit me. I was just thinking "NO WAY!"

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll