Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... Last »
Yuki Shiido-chan   Jun 15 2007, 11:31 AM Quote
QUOTE (nashaa @ Jun 15 2007, 02:38 AM)
jul10-san has already uploaded it wink.gif

http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=960&st=1860

Thank you so much!

Archi   Jun 15 2007, 01:25 PM Quote
QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Jun 15 2007, 03:04 AM)
me and my friends are having a discussion about Konata chan...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/har...ataBJfaster.gif

do you think it is on purpose? :|

Ok, I thought the image was broken at first, then it completely loaded. Um, yeah.
What is funny, is that in firefox, the image is in the tab too.

Umandsf-chi   Jun 15 2007, 02:00 PM Quote
That's...disturbing. Didn't really want that pointed out.

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Jun 15 2007, 02:41 PM Quote

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 15 2007, 04:21 PM Quote
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Jun 15 2007, 03:41 PM)
Balsamic Vinegar!

What might I ask, in the Hell does that have to do with Lucky Star, Kona-chan giving oral sex, moe, anime, manga or anything remotely related to those topics?

Is there perhaps some new type of moe vinegar?

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais Jun 15 2007, 05:19 PM Quote
Those links is for those who're wondering what is Balsamic Vinegar Tsukasa-chan is always talking about. tongue.gif (at least,I don't know before rolleyes.gif )Maybe....we need Hiroyuki-dono to clear this up. biggrin.gif

Archi   Jun 15 2007, 08:41 PM Quote
It seems she states vinegar every time she doesn't know what she's doing on homework desu. At one point she keeps saying in a song I think desu.

I would really like to know what reference this is, or if it's some kind of new anime inside joke that they're trying to start desu.

...Like saying desu after everything you say desu. Balsamic vinegar desu ka? (Oh, and I know that doesn't make any sense.)

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 16 2007, 12:03 AM Quote
I think saying "desu" at the end of every sentence is annoying desu (oppps!!)

btw, me/my friends notice some funny thing in this episode

1/ the game on konata's table are "peace and pieces" and "angel's wish"

2/ Konata's father is a fan of Fate/stay night. He said "Sakura.... Sakura... Tohsaka's your sister"
Which refers to Sakura Matou and Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

2/ the guys appear in the shop are from an OVA "Anime tenchou"
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nime.php?id=358

That's it. Well... anything I missed?

user posted image
Yawn...

jiuuri-chan   Jun 16 2007, 03:10 AM Quote
btw, me/my friends notice some funny thing in this episode

1/ the game on konata's table are "peace and pieces" and "angel's wish"

user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Having a Noizi Itoh's cutey as your avatar,i bet you'll notice the Peace@Pieces cover ^w^.. I thought i was the only one who realized that..

2/ the picture appears on the wall after konata finishes taking a bath is of Marie from Touhou series

Umm...Gomen ne.. But isn't that supposed to be Mayumi Thyme from Shuffle. They showed that poster in almost every episode..
Another thing,i can't remember a Touhou character named Marie,only Maribel & Marisa... blink.gif

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 16 2007, 08:04 AM Quote
that was an information from my friends. checking back...well it was not as he said....gomen
but the other 3 are correct since they are my information xD
my avatar is from the game Nanatsuiro Drops biggrin.gif well noizi itoh's also the illustrator of that game

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 16 2007, 11:20 AM Quote
QUOTE (d'observer @ Jun 15 2007, 06:19 PM)
Those links is for those who're wondering what is Balsamic Vinegar Tsukasa-chan is always talking about. tongue.gif (at least,I don't know before rolleyes.gif )Maybe....we need Hiroyuki-dono to clear this up. biggrin.gif

OK thanks for clearing it up for me. I was aware of what balsamic vinegar was and the post just came out of nowhere so thats why I reacted the way I did.

Archi   Jun 16 2007, 11:39 AM Quote
And the only other thing is that your numbering system could use some upgrades. tongue.gif

Hmmmm, you said there are three things, but I only see the list goes to two. blink.gif

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Jun 16 2007, 11:57 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 16 2007, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (d'observer @ Jun 15 2007 @  06:19 PM )

Those links is for those who're wondering what is Balsamic Vinegar Tsukasa-chan is always talking about.  (at least,I don't know before  )Maybe....we need Hiroyuki-dono to clear this up.  

OK thanks for clearing it up for me. I was aware of what balsamic vinegar was and the post just came out of nowhere so thats why I reacted the way I did.

In future, it would be best if posts such as Hiroyuki's had more than two words with a link. Please explain what you are posting, or it could be deleted as spam.

I'm not sure if it's making a reference, or just commenting on Tsukasa's character (she is easily amused?) She picked up the word from a cooking show and maybe now she just likes it? Perhaps balsamic vinegar isn't used much in Japan and she found the word amusing?

Edit: Did I just ask a lot of questions? laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

nashaa-san   Jun 16 2007, 12:44 PM Quote
QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Jun 16 2007, 11:57 AM)
I'm not sure if it's making a reference, or just commenting on Tsukasa's character (she is easily amused?) She picked up the word from a cooking show and maybe now she just likes it? Perhaps balsamic vinegar isn't used much in Japan and she found the word amusing?

i think it's the latter one~she is easily amused.sometimes when you heard a word that you like the sound of it,that word will keep popping up in your head.i know exactly how hi-chan feels,because i know someone who's like that *point at myself*.but i don't go as far as saying it out loud tongue.gif

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais Jun 16 2007, 02:41 PM Quote
QUOTE (nashaa @ Jun 16 2007, 12:44 PM)
i think it's the latter one~she is easily amused.sometimes when you heard a word that you like the sound of it,that word will keep popping up in your head.i know exactly how hi-chan feels,because i know someone who's like that *point at myself*.but i don't go as far as saying it out loud tongue.gif

And here's another one. wink.gif When I'm confused or deeply concentrate in doing something,sometimes I'll mumble "Lapan...lapan..lapan puluh lapan...".And thinking back....what the heck!? blink.gif Luckily,I'm not doing that as much as I used to do it before. tongue.gif

Still,Kagamin and Kona-chan is da' girl for me. biggrin.gif Tsukasa is moe,but her twin is still the winner.
BTW,when I reached the scene where Tsukasa got all snobbish when her father asking for help in typing message,that quickly reminded me of myself. tongue.gif
"Some people did get snobby when they learn something".Hmmm..... rolleyes.gif

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 16 2007, 08:06 PM Quote
I myself prefer Miyuki though smile.gif but konata sure is the star of this show.
kagami is just...tsundere =))

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jun 18 2007, 01:30 AM Quote
I wouldn't say that Tsukasa was being snobbish; more like she was getting a chance to feel dependable and was taking advantage of it. In an earlier episode we saw her beam with pride when she stated where the name Blue Hawaii came from for the flavor of that one drink. It's kind of sad how Tsukasa is almost always eclipsed by her sister; she even commented on this herself a couple episodes ago.

And as for the balsamic vinegar thing...I think that's just to reflect her character. It could have been anything, but now I suppose KyoAni has it as a running gag where she'll say it at odd times, like when she was doing that text message.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 18 2007, 08:08 PM Quote
August 8th
* Lucky Star OP Remix

~nipponsei~

Interesting enough. Can't get enough of the OP

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jun 18 2007, 09:39 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jun 18 2007, 09:08 PM)
August 8th
    * Lucky Star OP Remix

~nipponsei~

Interesting enough.  Can't get enough of the OP
That nice ^^
I wonder if that music is in the torrent Im dling right now =)

Konota MOM XD
user posted image
Humm what this look like XD
user posted image
Haruhi Lucky Star style XD

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

BakaNezumi   Jun 18 2007, 11:24 PM Quote
I love the OP as well, but is there any way to get a copy of this remix?

search youtube for らき☆すた - ホントにもっていっていいの?セーラー服 since i'm still not allowed to post links dry.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll