Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last »
Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jun 18 2007, 11:41 PM Quote
QUOTE (BakaNezumi @ Jun 19 2007, 12:24 AM)
I love the OP as well, but is there any way to get a copy of this remix?

search youtube for らき☆すた - ホントにもっていっていいの?セーラー服 since i'm still not allowed to post links dry.gif

............. read kit post and you would find an answer

davidnsz-chan   Jun 19 2007, 12:02 AM Quote
QUOTE (d'observer @ Jun 16 2007, 02:41 PM)
And here's another one. wink.gif When I'm confused or deeply concentrate in doing something,sometimes I'll mumble "Lapan...lapan..lapan puluh lapan...".And thinking back....what the heck!? blink.gif Luckily,I'm not doing that as much as I used to do it before. tongue.gif

Yeah, I think Lucky Star is great at pointing out the little things that make us tick in our daily lives... One thing which struck me was when Kona-chan and Tsukasa forgot their homework after the whole sleepover thing. reminds me of my primary school days when I would rush to finish my work at midnight...

That aside, d-sama, why 8...8...88?

BakaNezumi   Jun 19 2007, 12:20 AM Quote
Wow, that was on page 5 from two months ago.

I remember the gifs on that page ... they must have distracted my from the link. thanks for the reminder.

Yuki Shiido-chan   Jun 19 2007, 12:20 AM Quote
... why are all the seeds suddenly down? They were up three nights ago when I downloaded episodes 1 and 2...

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 19 2007, 12:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (Yuki Shiido @ Jun 18 2007, 10:20 PM)
... why are all the seeds suddenly down? They were up three nights ago when I downloaded episodes 1 and 2...

according to animesuki.com, its not just one subber that has their tracker down, most are down ranging from The Triad to a.f.k to WinD to Ayako, etc... a lot of the major subbers. These include new episodes too.

I thinkg the scarywater server is currently experiencing problems...major ones.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Arieta   Jun 19 2007, 05:18 PM Quote
So I guess that means we'll be getting 11 and 12 a little late then?

jul10-mokyu   Retired Jun 19 2007, 06:13 PM Quote
it will be nice if Lucky Star goes eroge too... (before it was confirmed that there will be Lucky Suto ~Lucky Star Troopers~ game), now it is time for Lucky Star Rhyme...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_8AFiOe3gc

For those who curious This is an OP from eroge Nursery Rhyme. they change the characters with Lucky Star Characters, it fits perfectly.... This has been posted for news a few weeks ago though, I just kinda late about this.. >o<

user posted image
Fansub. TV does not deal with licensed anime or Media Factory Inc. Works.
For complete information, please read the Anime Rules

user posted image
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #3
user posted image --> Fansub TV Awards #4

d'observer-Procrastination Expert   Sempais Jun 19 2007, 07:52 PM Quote
QUOTE (davidnsz @ Jun 19 2007, 12:02 AM)
That aside, d-sama, why 8...8...88?

Beats me. tongue.gif The thing just come like that,and by the time I realised it,it has already be a habit.But then again,it dissapear just like the way it come,without me noticing it. tongue.gif
I bet Tsukasa too won't know why she always say 'Balsamic Vinegar' from out of the blue,if we were to asked her. rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah,did I say I really fond of Kona-chan's mom?Then better to say it now,I really fond of her. rolleyes.gif I hope Kona-chan would sometimes give out the same expression like her mom did once in a while,like in the 'Marimite' parody in ep.7... biggrin.gif

Episode 11
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 20 2007, 11:15 AM

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 21 2007, 02:26 AM Quote
Episode 11 was a strange mixture of awesome moe moments and a few boring ones. Still it was very enjoyable to watch. Some more of the secondary characters made minor appearances which I was glad to see and Konata's dad is as much of a moe mongrel afer our own hearts as ever.

Also MAJOR NEWS in episode 12 Akira-sama appears! Not just in Lucky Channel but in show.

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 21 2007, 04:40 AM Quote
I felt the same way about episode 11 smokie, there were some really funny moments, for me those usually included Konata's dad, and I was glad to see some of the secondary characters, even if their appearance was really short. Some parts were a bit boring though... like the discussion about trains was a bit too long (though I did enjoy when Konata talked about her dad's experience.. and when she was leaning towards this old guy on the train because she was falling asleep).
Lucky Channel was great though! I'm really psyched to see Akira-sama in the actual show! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

mums4u4less-chi   Jun 21 2007, 08:33 AM Quote
lol i think the thing about this show is that its hilarious if you have had experiences of something similar. Ive got exams recently and the episode where they had to revise for their tests was so true. "il jst play games for another 30 mins". But then when you have no idea what their talking about it can be a bit boring sometimes. Still worth watching just for the good bits though.

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 21 2007, 08:40 AM Quote
you're right about that mums4u4less, I'm always laughing at Konata's studying habits because they are quite similar to my own... Also it was just the first half that seemed to be a bit slow/boring, in the 2nd half things seemed to be happening quicker, and it was just better in my opinion.

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 21 2007, 10:49 AM Quote
Konata's dad really was awesome. "You mean police commisoners daughters don't act like that?" His paradigm shifted and his whole world was on the verge of collapse. The concept of fiction seemed alien to him LOL. Yet he is still a loving father as seen in the whole "I have to discipline her once in a while" scene. I think he probably is so lax with her because Kona-chan is all he has.

nashaa-san   Jun 21 2007, 12:10 PM Quote
why do i get the feeling that akira-sama is yui nee-san's sister dry.gif .in this episode, konata said yui's sister is going to enroll at their school next year,hinting that she's going to make an appearance soon .incidentally,akira-sama also making an appearance next eppy.unless she is the same chibi-size as konata,i can't picture her as their classmate or something.she looks more like a someone's little sister to me rolleyes.gif

user posted image
user posted image

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 21 2007, 12:34 PM Quote
QUOTE (nashaa @ Jun 21 2007, 12:10 PM)
why do i get the feeling that akira-sama is yui nee-san's sister dry.gif .in this episode, konata said yui's sister is going to enroll at their school next year,hinting that she's going to make an appearance soon .incidentally,akira-sama also making an appearance next eppy.unless she is the same chibi-size as konata,i can't picture her as their classmate or something.she looks more like a someone's little sister to me rolleyes.gif

Don't worry, Yui's little sister is called Yutaka, not Akira laugh.gif And you can see her in the OP as well:

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jun 04 2007, 12:47 AM)
I can't wait till Konata's little cousin Yutaka (cousin Yui's little sister) appear in the show. She is in the OP too but I guess most people might not have noticed her. She is even tinier than Konata  tongue.gif

If Konata is a high school girl that look like a 6th grader, then Yutaka must a high school girl that look like a 4th or 5th grader  biggrin.gif I feel sorry for her to have two unreliable onee-chan  laugh.gif
user posted image
Yutaka is the one on the right of Konata in this pic.

nashaa-san   Jun 21 2007, 12:36 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jun 21 2007, 12:34 PM)
Don't worry, Yui's little sister is called Yutaka, not Akira  laugh.gif   And you can see her in the OP as well:

oh ok,lol.now that you mention it,i remember her name from several pages back laugh.gif

edit:so who's akira then?i'm guessing she's another side character who appears in split second...or maybe only part of her visible like her hair the whole time tongue.gif ...seeing that's how akira is,so full of herself,then ended up screwing herself up tongue.gif

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jun 21 2007, 12:47 PM Quote
This is really one of the most craziest shows i've ever watched smile.gif .
Hopefully the next one is also going to be a great one. I just wondered..what if there's a parent-teacher meeting? Konata's father and the teacher of Konata meeting each other. laugh.gif . Just think about what could happen. tongue.gif

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jun 21 2007, 06:50 PM Quote
For those who remember Shuffle's Shuffle House

Well here come Lucky Star no mori
user posted image

Humm should I up it when I finish dling it XD
Although I assume that the japanese font need to be installed for it which I already did for Primula's Shuffle House ^___^ so I dont have to worry about this one =)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jun 21 2007, 09:26 PM Quote
I also thought that episode 11 was lacking throughout most of the episode, especially during the train discussion, but near the end it got really good with the static electricity:

Kagami: No!
Konata: Yes.

That part made me lol for some reason. XD And then when Konata's father was shocking himself several times, that was awesome. laugh.gif

And as for Lucky Star no Mori, I have it, though it's really slow and boring most of the time, especially the parts at school, and when she is walking to and from school. orz But it's got it's good moments here and there and some okay mini games, and even a radio segment of Lucky Channel. I have all the items, though some are harder to get than others. So I guess I've "finished" the game in that I can't get any more stuff and I've unlocked everything I could. I believe I've seen all but a couple of the sequences too...

I think the best item is either one of Tsukasa's ribbons (you get two of them) or the pocky (Konata has a stick of pocky in her mouth). I don't really like the three glasses options they have, and then the only other thing you can have her wear are Kagami's ribbons. The last two items are a paper fan and the bear from FMP, though you can't interact with the bear at all...

Oh and if anyone wants to know, the game autosaves so you don't have to worry about losing your items afterwards. wink.gif

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jun 22 2007, 11:04 AM Quote
Behold...the day before the DVD of Lucky Star on sale:
http://www.akibablog.net/archives/2007/06/...iba_070620.html

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll