Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Last »
smokie-sama   Retired Jun 26 2007, 04:06 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jun 26 2007, 04:23 PM)
Behold, the highlight of episode 12:
user posted imageuser posted image
Kagami reading the yaoi doujinshi of SousukeXGauln lmao (In case people don't remember, Kagami is a fan of FMP  tongue.gif

OMG! Thats too funny. Now I can't wait to see it. Although I'm more interested in the Kaname doujinshi next to it. laugh.gif

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jun 26 2007, 08:03 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jun 26 2007, 02:23 PM)
Behold, the highlight of episode 12:
Kagami reading the yaoi doujinshi of SousukeXGauln lmao (In case people don't remember, Kagami is a fan of FMP  tongue.gif

lolz, lots of funny stuff happens and cameo appearences in episode 12. Al from FMA, Haruhi group, the girl from the end of every episode, Maho Romantic (I think), Keroro Gunso

For those who have seen episode 12, can anyone answer this? When Tsukasa and Kagami are wearing the miko like outfits, is that suppose to be a cameo as well? I can't help thinking that it is from somewhere aside from Kannazuki.

user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

julezia-chibi   Fansub TV Team Jun 27 2007, 04:00 AM Quote
heyy, why isn't subbed episode 12 available yet sad.gif I've gotten so used to it being available for download on wednesday mornings... such a perfect way to start the day, after I've had my Lucky Star fix. Two of my favourite male seiyuus make a cameo appearance in this episode Tomokazu Sugita (as himself? in a blue apron..) and Tomokazu Seki, crazy anime character from the anime shop... oh well, I'm sure it'll be released eventually... until then... Maison Ikkoku~ biggrin.gif

::edit:: aren't those anime characters from the anime shop from Anime Tenchou (OAV), it just looks really similar, and Tomokazu Seki voices one of the characters in that show as well.. maybe the same one unsure.gif
If this was mentioned already, gomen, I thought I made a huge discovery laugh.gif
Anime Tenchou

user posted image

Currently Watching:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Genshiken Nidaime, Silver Spoon, Free!, Blood Lad, Rozen Maiden Zurckspulen, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince, Space Brothers, Uchouten Kazoku, Servant x Service, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation, Gatchaman Crowds, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My Anime List

padfootstarfyre   Jun 28 2007, 05:51 PM Quote
I've seen the raw of it, but can't wait until the sub is out.
Any idea when we're getting the subs? I've gotten used to them being out on Weds.

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jun 28 2007, 06:34 PM Quote
When ever they want XD I have patience so I dont mind waiting ^^ but Im guessing in the next few days it will be sub. I did not check their site or anything I just believe it will come out soon =D

Episode 12
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jun 29 2007, 07:42 PM

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jun 29 2007, 08:05 PM Quote
Oh Looky I was right Lucky Star 12 by a.f.k. is out!!!

Just seen it sub I enjoy it very much wont say much but one thing I must HAVE THIS CAR
user posted image
I would do that to my car when i have my own car.
Konata Truely Love Anime XD

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

99FoxDemon-chan   Jun 30 2007, 04:07 AM Quote
the soundtrack when they arrive at comiket so cool.. look like in battlefield game...

bwahahaha... this 2 staff Animate Shop get pwned!! again by legendary girl A ...

user posted image
soo.. poor...

aoi_sora9x-san   Jun 30 2007, 05:01 AM Quote
:| I cannot seem to find any active torrents for episode 12 =_= and the internet is damn crap so I cannot direct download also sad.gif ( must be torrent.

anybody help!!! PLEASE!

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jun 30 2007, 12:48 PM Quote
That episode 12 was great. Really worth the wait (no hard feelings for the translators biggrin.gif ). Akira's appearance (or lack of it) was funny laugh.gif .
One of the best episodes!!
I still think it would be funny to see a parent-teachermeeting between konata's teacher and her dad tongue.gif . Anyone agree?

ps aoi: have you tried the site of animesuki.com yet? that torrent worked for me.

j-fizz-san   Jun 30 2007, 01:29 PM Quote
Ep 12 was pretty good. All the Full Metal Panic scenes were pretty funny.

smokie-sama   Retired Jun 30 2007, 01:44 PM Quote
Poor Akira-sama! sad.gif I really wanted to see her in the show.

blckdemondrgn-gao...?   Retired Jun 30 2007, 02:12 PM Quote
episode 12 was pretty awesome ^^.

well as I was youtubing, I found a few good videos people might enjoy:

Lucky Star Rhyme Comparison *jul10 uploaded one before but this compares to nursery rhyme.*
Lucky Star OP remade by Mad *As usual Mad makes great videos*
Lucky Star OP techno mix! *Oh my gosh, long live 8 bit music ^^. Need to find out where I can dl this*

Also note the last link is the best lucky star parody I've found. if anyone else youtube, you'll see all the nasty attempts other real life people try to do. I don't mind them but they should put more effort if they are gonna post them online.

Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^

tonifreyr-dono   Jun 30 2007, 03:21 PM Quote
I browsed a little too and found this, f-ing brilliant
Lucky star deathnote

Loved the scene in 12 where she looks at the fmp doujinshi, brilliant

Vetus   Jun 30 2007, 03:29 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jun 30 2007, 12:48 PM)
I still think it would be funny to see a parent-teachermeeting between konata's teacher and her dad tongue.gif . Anyone agree?

I can imagine the scene already: Konata's father being glad by seeing schoolgirls in sailor fuku. tongue.gif

Inoji-san   Jun 30 2007, 10:38 PM Quote
o.o Did they make Hiyuu san appear on there?
It looked just like him o.O...and he just said...mm....

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jun 30 2007, 11:35 PM Quote
Oh ho, I found another Kanon reference, though it was only by luck. You can see the Kanon poster in the background:

user posted image

I loved the scenes at Comiket, and especially the new scenes with the Animate guys; they always crack me up. laugh.gif This episode was pretty good; can't believe the series is already half over though...

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 01 2007, 12:01 AM Quote
I'm having trouble determining if I like this episode better than the Comiket episode of Genshiken.

shinmeiryuuX-chi   Jul 01 2007, 12:01 AM Quote
is it just me or does episode 12 of lucky stars looks strangely like genshiken?

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 01 2007, 12:21 AM Quote
QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Jun 16 2007, 01:03 AM)
2/ the guys appear in the shop are from an OVA "Anime tenchou"
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nime.php?id=358

Does anybody know where to find this OVA? Now that they have turned up again I really want to watch it. I've been looking a bit but haven't seen it.

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Jul 01 2007, 12:07 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jul 01 2007, 02:01 AM)
I'm having trouble determining if I like this episode better than the Comiket episode of Genshiken.

I think they both have their own charm biggrin.gif

Ahh, the scene with Kagami was great. I could feel her pain! When I was at Anime North I turned over some rather interesting Itsuki/Kyon doujinshi while traveling with my non-yaoi loving friends ph34r.gif

But really ... poor Tsukasa! laugh.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll