Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... Last »
Archetype_Fox   Jul 01 2007, 05:25 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jun 29 2007, 08:05 PM)
Oh Looky I was right Lucky Star 12 by a.f.k. is out!!!

Just seen it sub I enjoy it very much wont say much but one thing I must HAVE THIS CAR
user posted image
I would do that to my car when i have my own car.
Konata Truely Love Anime XD

as soon as i saw the cardboard cutout i knew Akira-sama was gonna be pissed

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 01 2007, 05:34 PM Quote
QUOTE (Archetype_Fox @ Jul 01 2007, 06:25 PM)
as soon as i saw the cardboard cutout i knew Akira-sama was gonna be pissed

Why did you quote me when the thing you said doesnt match...

jiuuri-chan   Jul 01 2007, 09:54 PM Quote
LOL Akira-sama's appearance was replaced with her cardboad cut-out. To make things worse it got bumped and ruined by an otaku..

Sadly enough,Kona-chan's cousin still didn't make any appearance..

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jul 01 2007, 11:53 PM Quote
Any girls interested in buying the hot Sousuke and Kyon telephone card that was left-over in the show? laugh.gif
http://www.lucky-ch.com/info/info_aniten.html

They are on sale in real biggrin.gif

It's funny how 'Anime Tenchou' and 'Sugita shop-clerk' in episode 12 has the same seiyuu as Sousuke and Kyon (Tomokazu Seki and Tomokazu Sugita). With a little imagination, it would sound like Sousuke and Kyon promoting their own telephone cards...lol

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jun 30 2007, 11:35 PM)
Oh ho, I found another Kanon reference, though it was only by luck. You can see the Kanon poster in the background:

user posted image

Just want to add to this...Minori Chihara (seiyuu of Yuki Nagato in 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya') is playing as herself (the girl in this picture) at this scene in episode 12 laugh.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 02 2007, 01:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 01 2007, 10:53 PM)
Just want to add to this...Minori Chihara (seiyuu of Yuki Nagato in 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya') is playing as herself (the girl in this picture) at this scene in episode 12  laugh.gif

I thought that was obvious when Konata pointed her out as "Nagato". tongue.gif

And I wonder how many fangirls are going to buy those telephone cards? rolleyes.gif

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jul 02 2007, 02:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 02 2007, 01:48 AM)
I thought that was obvious when Konata pointed her out as "Nagato". tongue.gif

True...but there might still people that didn't understand what Konata meant when she said that.

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 03 2007, 04:00 AM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Jul 02 2007, 04:54 AM)
LOL Akira-sama's appearance was replaced with her cardboad cut-out. To make things worse it got bumped and ruined by an otaku..

Yeah agreed it was one of these things where i think everyone knew what was going to happen smile.gif

I was in stiches for the Lucky Channel scene it was hillarious, but man it was ace. 'The reason Akira-sama didnt actually appear in the show is because she has a cold' LOL, i feel of my chair laughing.

This show has really brightened up my weeks biggrin.gif

Top 5 Manga Currently Reading: {Updated - 6/7/2013}
1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
4. Shaman King: Flowers
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

philo-chan   Jul 04 2007, 06:37 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 02 2007, 02:27 AM)
True...but there might still people that didn't understand what Konata meant when she said that.

yeah... me actually... i didnt knew that reference, since i dont normally pay attention to what seiyu is doing wich characters voice on each episode, but thanks for the info.

chiisai_hana-nipah!   Retired Jul 04 2007, 06:38 PM Quote
Same here laugh.gif I got that she was making a Haruhi reference but I couldn't see it! (Obviously, since it's the voice ...)

I found the Kyon card disturbing, personally ... ph34r.gif

Lt.Dyrean_Ryuzaki-san   Jul 04 2007, 07:27 PM Quote
Maybe next time we see some nostalgic anime like Fist of The North Star or DragonBall Z or maybe some classic suparobo series biggrin.gif

philo-chan   Jul 04 2007, 07:31 PM Quote
So since i didnt notice that the Seiyu of Nagato from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" was actually in Ep12 i started researching and found out that her name is Minori Chihara, and that the voice for Konata Izumi is Aya Hirano and she's been the voice for many of my Favorite Characters, like:

Angel Tales (TV) as Saru no Momo (Monkey)
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution (TV) as MingMing
Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits (TV) as Pheles
Bedaman (TV) as Charat
Busou Renkin (TV) as Mahiro Muto
Canvas2 ~Niji-iro no Sketch~ (TV) as Sumire Misaki
Death Note (TV) as Misa Amane
Dragonaut - The Resonance (TV) as Garnet
Eyeshield 21 (TV) as Mamori
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (TV) as Mei Etoh
Galaxy Angel Rune (TV) as Kahlua (Tequila) Marjoram
Himawari! (TV) as Shikimi
Himawari!! (TV) as Shikimi
Kiddy Grade (movie) as Lumière
Kiddy Grade (TV) as Lumière
Kiddy Grade 2 (TV) as Lumière
Lucky Star (TV) as Konata Izumi

My Santa (OAV) as Mai
NANA (TV) as Reira Serizawa
Renkin 3-kyuu Magical? Pokahn (TV) as Pachira
School Rumble Nigakki (TV) as Yoko Sasakura
Sumomomo Momomo (TV) as Sanae Nakajima
Tenshi no Shippo Chu! (TV) as Monkey Momo
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV) as Haruhi Suzumiya

So i was pretty surprised about this.

user posted image
This is Minori Chihara.

user posted image
This is Aya Hirano.

user posted image

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jul 06 2007, 10:07 PM Quote
Hey, anybody noticed? a.f.k. had just released episode 13 biggrin.gif . I can't wait to watch it. let's see of Akira is still sick or how's she's going to reply about not being in the show laugh.gif

Episode 13
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 06 2007, 10:27 PM

intothenight   Jul 07 2007, 12:23 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 01 2007, 11:53 PM)
It's funny how 'Anime Tenchou' and 'Sugita shop-clerk' in episode 12 has the same seiyuu as Sousuke and Kyon (Tomokazu Seki and Tomokazu Sugita). With a little imagination, it would sound like Sousuke and Kyon promoting their own telephone cards...lol

For any Chobits fans out there, Tomokazu Sugita also plays Hideki Motosuwa and Tomokazu Seki plays Hiromu Shinbo.

Arieta   Jul 07 2007, 01:49 AM Quote

I thought that the last episode said we were going to get a new intro, I didn't notice any difference at all though. Unless I mistook what was said during number 12's Lucky channel. AFK's sub had the guy saying something along the lines of "look forward to the new version of 'Take it! Sailor Uniform' next episode".

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 07 2007, 04:12 AM Quote
QUOTE (Arieta @ Jul 07 2007, 12:49 AM)
I thought that the last episode said we were going to get a new intro, I didn't notice any difference at all though.  Unless I mistook what was said during number 12's Lucky channel.  AFK's sub had the guy saying something along the lines of "look forward to the new version of 'Take it! Sailor Uniform' next episode".

I think the difference was the ED theme parody. It was unexpected in my opinion for sure. Who knows though. There may very well be a change in the OP or a new OP soon, or not at all. They could do what happened in StrikerS OP, which was change minor details of the video animation and call that a "new video OP"

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

blckdemondrgn-gao...?   Retired Jul 07 2007, 04:22 AM Quote
episode 13 was pretty awesome. ^^

man it is already valentine's day on the show.

though hopefully yui's sister appears the next show but still is not certain.

if anything the ending was extremely weird to me >-<...what happen to the casual karaoke by konata and the gang .

probably the biggest surprise to me was sebastian and akira are the top 2 with kagami and konata following behind . if you ask me those two don't deserve those places and/or it was rigged =P :3.

Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^

hideto-san   Jul 07 2007, 09:06 AM Quote
QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 07 2007, 06:22 PM)
if you ask me those two don't deserve those places and/or it was rigged =P :3.

They do deserve the places actually laugh.gif . What I'm slightly frowning upon is that Shiraishi's getting a figure. That is kinda weird, isn't it?

Yugioh references this week(I think I'm the only one who realised it). Marriage in online games? That was either Maplestory or RO. For a moment I thought Kagamin-tsundere scene was real dry.gif .

The funniest thing was, Geass (come to the counter....)!! laugh.gif I was literally ROFL-ing at it.

Shiraishi's reward for surviving Akira - A self-made ED by himself, performed by himself. I bet he is going to make it big in future. smile.gif

user posted image

Evelgest   Jul 07 2007, 10:20 AM Quote
Too bad Akira still hasn't shown up yet..

Was anyone else a little confused about the ending? The person singing is the seiyu for Shiraishi, right?

And the poll was definitely rigged just so they could have Akira in a bad mood, yet again.

shinmeiryuuX-chi   Jul 07 2007, 12:16 PM Quote
did you guys saw the Konata-Ayu part? that was like what the hell laugh.gif

blckdemondrgn-gao...?   Retired Jul 07 2007, 02:09 PM Quote
QUOTE (hideto @ Jul 07 2007, 11:06 AM)
They do deserve the places actually laugh.gif . What I'm slightly frowning upon is that Shiraishi's getting a figure. That is kinda weird, isn't it?

Yugioh references this week(I think I'm the only one who realised it). Marriage in online games? That was either Maplestory or RO. For a moment I thought Kagamin-tsundere scene was real dry.gif .

The funniest thing was, Geass (come to the counter....)!! laugh.gif I was literally ROFL-ing at it.

Shiraishi's reward for surviving Akira - A self-made ED by himself, performed by himself. I bet he is going to make it big in future. smile.gif

well to say for myself I recognized yugioh instantly just didn't want to right that in.

no I don't agree those two earning those places >-<...to me they are minor characters in the anime. really I like them in the beginning but it got old really really fast.

I only recognized the yugioh and the kanon reference *unless I am missing something*. I have yet I believe caught all the parodies of one episode in lucky star.

Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll