Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last »
Guardikai-chi   Jul 07 2007, 07:16 PM Quote
Hey, what was going on with I think Shirashi (Sebastian hehe) and the red haired school guy? Were they friendship chocolates or...? Why were they blushing so much when the main gang was talking about valentines chocolate? Anyone see all that? Any theories!? This episode was like... Shirashi central. I mean his face was concealed for the yugioh card thing but he was used in that even too! Madness. I loved the bit where Konata gets hit on the head and goes uguuu~. Great reference and I thoroughly loved it. That and her talking about little girls being popular in other countries... Kagami shut her up at exactly the right time!

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jul 07 2007, 08:06 PM Quote
QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 07 2007, 02:09 PM)
well to say for myself I recognized yugioh instantly just didn't want to right that in.

no I don't agree those two earning those places >-<...to me they are minor characters in the anime. really I like them in the beginning but it got old really really fast.

I only recognized the yugioh and the kanon reference *unless I am missing something*. I have yet I believe caught all the parodies of one episode in lucky star.

Well, there's the 'Anime' shop bit which they had a semi-Keroro Gunso paro with the seiyuu of Keroro, Tamama and Giroro as the shop assistants, as well as they done the next episode preview in Keroro Gunso preview style.

And for the ending...yea...Shiraishi was singing and making a fool of himself biggrin.gif In case people didn't know or confused, Shiraishi's seiyuu IS Shiraishi himself...he's just voice-acting as 'himself' in the show.

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 08 2007, 03:41 PM Quote
ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!!!!!! Episode 14's Ending song is...... HARE HARE YUKAI!

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 08 2007, 04:42 PM Quote
More Anime Tenchou! Seriously where can it be found? If you know where I can get this OVA please PM me with that information.

Code Geass and Kanon references make for a great episode. I had read elsewhere that people were saying this was a mediocre episode but I don't think it as at all. It was in fact quite good.

Now lets hope that next episode will bring us more of those kaiwaii girls from the opening. We have reached the halfway point so I would think they would turn up soon.

Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

BakaNezumi   Jul 08 2007, 10:23 PM Quote
The only thing i found for Anime Tenchou! was the comics on their home page at animate-worlddotcom (yep, i still cannot post links dry.gif ).

On another note, I saw the July issue of Comptique is coming with a Lucky Star phone strap. (I've been gettting the newsletter from Akadot and leaf throiugh it all ever since i missed out on a Yotsuba figure in Dengki Daoh).

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 08 2007, 11:50 PM Quote
QUOTE (BakaNezumi @ Jul 08 2007, 11:23 PM)
The only thing i found for Anime Tenchou! was the comics on their home page at animate-worlddotcom (yep, i still cannot post links dry.gif ).

I saw those too. I didn't read em though. Arrrrrrrrgggggh! I really want to watch the OVA. Where is it hiding at?

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 09 2007, 03:58 AM Quote
Next week we get to see Yukata. biggrin.gif Pic of her:

user posted image

Episode 13 was totally awesome; I must have replayed that Kanon "Uguu" reference about 10 times already; so cute. >< And the Animate store keepers always make me excited to watch the show; you never know what's going on with those hot-blooded store keepers. laugh.gif Another awesome part was the Kagami tsundere fantasy Konata had cooked up; so moe, I'm gonna die!

The ending theme I had known about a week before I saw the episode, right after it aired. Considering that Sebastian will be back in episode 14 singing a very well-known otaku song (see Kit's post a few posts above this one for which one), I bet they will keep with him for the rest of the series, and if his popular is as high as the poll said he was, then maybe we haven't seen anything yet in terms of what Sebastian is capable of. XD

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

tron-san   Jul 09 2007, 05:06 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 09 2007, 03:58 AM)
Next week we get to see Yukata.  Pic of her:

Episode 13 was totally awesome; I must have replayed that Kanon "Uguu" reference about 10 times already; so cute. >< And the Animate store keepers always make me excited to watch the show; you never know what's going on with those hot-blooded store keepers.  Another awesome part was the Kagami tsundere fantasy Konata had cooked up; so moe, I'm gonna die!

Yeh I loved the Kanon "Uguu" reference, made me laugh then go aww. Yui Horie's "Uguu" is still cuter though biggrin.gif .

The shop keepers are great hurray for keroro gunso references "gero gero gero, tama tama tama" laugh.gif

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 09 2007, 11:33 AM Quote
Okay just finished the latest ep.

I got the Yugioh referance, but im still unable to find the Kanon so may i ask as to where it is?

Cant wait for the next episode finaly one of the Kawaii girls enters on to the scene smile.gif

But that scene in the store was just pure class biggrin.gif I love those scene they ALWAYS tend to be very funny.

Cant wait untill next week smile.gif

Top 5 Manga Currently Reading: {Updated - 6/7/2013}
1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
4. Shaman King: Flowers
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 09 2007, 11:52 AM Quote
The Kanon reference was where Konota got yell at and she was wearing Ayu bag and said uguu around the 6 min of the show

andreslamar-chi   Jul 11 2007, 02:50 AM Quote
i saw another reference...(maybe it doesnt count but i like it xD) a reference to the opening of the same series...

After konata get tsukasa´s chocolate, konata says "sugoi rappingu" and then adds "ga seifuku" (the lyric of the song..."Rappingu ga seifuku... daaa furite koto nai?").

i dont know if you noticed early or maybe its not that .... Sugoi? xD but i wanted to share that...

ohh and i loved all other references (keroro gunsou´s, kanon´s, yugioh´s) and everything xD i love this series soo much

L kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Boku ga SEIGI DA!!
Kira kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Watashi ga SEIGI DA

(is what i heard lol)

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 11 2007, 03:50 AM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Jul 11 2007, 01:50 AM)
i saw another reference...(maybe it doesnt count but i like it xD) a reference to the opening of the same series...

After konata get tsukasa´s chocolate, konata says "sugoi rappingu" and then adds "ga seifuku" (the lyric of the song..."Rappingu ga seifuku... daaa furite koto nai?").

I totally didn't notice that, and was wondering what she meant about the ribbon being for her uniform; good catch! biggrin.gif

And did anyone else download the ED theme CD? It has the ED themes from the first 12 episodes (all the ones up till Sebastian started doing them). Included in the CD are the TV versions with the dialogue, and the studio versions which are longer and sound better; definitely recommend it. biggrin.gif

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

andreslamar-chi   Jul 11 2007, 06:18 AM Quote
where can i download???? i want to hear aya´s songs! is there a ddl? or i have to catch a torrent in nipponsei? or where can i found it?... T_T

EDIT: im downloading in irc... nipponsei irc... aahh tanoshiimi! xD

(i loved when she says "~ga seifuku~" was... pretty normal... very funny xD)

Thanks for letting me know about the ed album release =D

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 11 2007, 01:55 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 11 2007, 10:50 AM)

And did anyone else download the ED theme CD? It has the ED themes from the first 12 episodes (all the ones up till Sebastian started doing them). Included in the CD are the TV versions with the dialogue, and the studio versions which are longer and sound better; definitely recommend it. biggrin.gif

Yeah it finihsed downloading awhile ago, man im laughing myslef to death,

Im listening to Cha La Head Cha La since im a DBZ fan but this version is better than the original.

I could listen to it for days smile.gif

But yeah i also recoomend it biggrin.gif

1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

Episode 14
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 14 2007, 12:55 PM

blckdemondrgn-gao...?   Retired Jul 14 2007, 04:18 PM Quote
lol, ep 14 was awesome.

yay finally, introductory to a new character: yutaka, yui's sis/kona cousin .

haha though did anyone catch what yutaka said when konata asked what is yu-chan failed. to me it sounded like gao from air but maybe she said gau = gao + au?

so many funny events happening especially when yui came to congratulate yutaka.

the green hair reminds me a yakumo *sp? from school rumble*. btw if my assumption is correct kagami's mother is cute *the one sitting in the far right*. ^^

did anyone caught konata cooking that she was watching her DS? could she have learned cooking through cooking mama game?!?! lol

Regular Member of KKA/HMA. President of TLMA and ASA ^^
user posted imageuser posted image

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 15 2007, 04:54 AM Quote
QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 14 2007, 03:18 PM)
haha though did anyone catch what yutaka said when konata asked what is yu-chan failed. to me it sounded like gao from air but maybe she said gau = gao + au?

They're too dissimilar to be considered something like that, so no, I think you're stretching it. rolleyes.gif

And I also didn't catch that part during the cooking scene; I want something like that too! tongue.gif

I loved episode 14; Yutaka is so damn cute, just like what Konata said: A walking pillar of turn-ons. XD Yui's scenes were great as ever too, especially those parts at the end of the episode.

Zerakus   Jul 15 2007, 11:42 AM Quote
I cracked up at the Who Wants to be a Millionare reference. I am the same way as Tsukasa, looking at the clock to see how much time is left in the show to determine what probably happened.

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jul 15 2007, 11:46 AM Quote
Again a good episode of lucky star biggrin.gif . Akira was again awesome laugh.gif . everytime she tries to get into the series. I wonder what role she would get if she succeeded laugh.gif .
Yukata was a really nice addition to the group. I wonder if they're going to use her for more remarks about her appearance (like Konata thought if she ever was near Miyuki).
The family meeting with Kagami and Tsukasa was sure a surprise: if their mother was also there she sure has to be the same like Konata's mother (i mean cute laugh.gif )

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 15 2007, 02:19 PM Quote
Finally! Minami Iwasaki appears! biggrin.gif I'm omega happy she finally showed up!

Now I can die a happy man. Especially after that EPIC Konata-chan GLOMP!

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 16 2007, 01:41 AM Quote
Ahh i rather liked that episode, especially since they showed more glimpses of Cousin Yui's driving laugh.gif

And Sebastians singing at the end......the greatest sing performance of that song ever tongue.gif

Rathert nice additino to the group as well, she also seems to be easily amused by Kontas gaming though.........

Cant wait until next week biggrin.gif

1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll