Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... Last »
shinmeiryuuX-chi   Jul 16 2007, 04:29 PM Quote
can someone tell me the name of the driving game konata was playing in this episode?

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 17 2007, 04:29 AM Quote
My guess would be Grand Tourismo or a game like that smile.gif

I was browsing som site and cam across this:

http://heroicage.imeem.com/music/YMsNJhnZ/...redalice_remix/

It the remix for the Lucky Star opening full version smile.gif Not bad but i prefer the original version of it.

Top 5 Manga Currently Reading: {Updated - 6/7/2013}
1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
4. Shaman King: Flowers
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

Arieta   Jul 17 2007, 06:47 AM Quote
Yukata looks like a interesting mix between Miyuki and Tsukasa. She has what Konata refers to as the sex appeal traits like Miyuki and she just really reminds me of Tsukasa with the way she acts. She was a lot different then I thought she would be. I'm looking forward to how she pans out with the rest of the group later on.

Honestly though, I'm not a big fan of the new endings.

reggie   Jul 17 2007, 06:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 14 2007, 04:18 PM)

did anyone caught konata cooking that she was watching her DS? could she have learned cooking through cooking mama game?!?! lol

isn't cooking mama on wii?

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 17 2007, 07:33 AM Quote
QUOTE (reggie @ Jul 17 2007, 07:48 AM)
isn't cooking mama on wii?

Cooking mama is also on a DS ... I played it once..

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Jul 17 2007, 08:34 AM Quote
I'm glad they are finally started ti introduce some of the other characters

Arieta   Jul 20 2007, 01:22 PM Quote
Nice find, I didn't notice that since it was a quick flash for that scene. But yup, when I viewed it again, there she is cooking by following Cooking Mama on the DS xD to funny. I guess it's like how Kagami put it, if there was a game that could teach studying she would be good at it. In this sense that's how she learned to cook ;p

Hiasubi-Cuddly Wubbly   Fansub TV Team Jul 20 2007, 01:41 PM Quote
Yeah by Kagamis logic that would be right, but i think thats Konata would realise its all a ploy to get her to learn.....so she wouldnt do it............................

Well at least not in the public anyway.

Top 5 Manga Currently Reading: {Updated - 6/7/2013}
1. Denpa Kyoushi
2. Kangoku Gakuen
3. Liar Game
4. Shaman King: Flowers
5. Sengoku Strays

user posted image
user posted image

Cool Nitro-dono   Sempais Jul 20 2007, 05:38 PM Quote
What up with the ending ? An effort to sell Minoru Shiraishi ...

Whatever, BTW Yutaka-chan, Hau~ I'm taking you home !

Episode 15
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 20 2007, 09:19 PM

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 21 2007, 06:16 AM Quote
Episode 15 was so awesome! biggrin.gif

First with the Aya Hirano concert at the beginning with Aya singing "God Knows...", and seeing Konata mesmerized by Aya's singing; it's kind of weird to realize that it's the same person though. rolleyes.gif But does Aya really know how to play the guitar in real life?

And then afterwards when Konata's dad did that "Henshin!" sequence I was laughing. And it looks like he's going to be remarrying soon; I wonder if they'll show his new wife before the end of the series. happy.gif And if anyone didn't catch it, when her father comes in to her room to tell her this, before that, he asks her if what she is reading is interesting, and she replies that it's unique; that was taken from a scene from episode 2 of Haruhi. laugh.gif It took me a little while to remember that though. ^^;;

And for anyone wondering, the last answer to that quiz show was C, Fermat's Last Theorem, though I had to look it up on Wikipedia. XD

But the best part by far was near the ending when Konata did that visual novel scene; I almost died laughing. XD I now want that song they played during that scene too. tongue.gif

And good thing for Akira, she finally gets to perform for us; wonder what she'll sing? I can't wait for next week now; episode 16's going to be great!

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Xiados   Jul 21 2007, 07:36 AM Quote
I think that the bit with Konata's dad and the remarrying was supposed to be him trying to trick her with an April Fools joke. biggrin.gif

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 21 2007, 09:29 AM Quote
QUOTE (Xiados @ Jul 21 2007, 06:36 AM)
I think that the bit with Konata's dad and the remarrying was supposed to be him trying to trick her with an April Fools joke. biggrin.gif

Damn, really? If that's true, then that sucks because I want to see his new girlfriend. tongue.gif

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jul 21 2007, 11:59 AM Quote
I also think it was an april fools day joke which backfired straight at him biggrin.gif .
I still think it would be fun to see Kuroi sensei and Konata's dad to meet each other laugh.gif . That really would be one big joke laugh.gif .
I can't wait to see Akira performance tongue.gif .

PTemplar   Jul 21 2007, 12:54 PM Quote
Wow, so many Haruhi Suzumiya references.

Mi-mi-miracle! Mikurun-run!

Hahaha.

Tamichi   Jul 21 2007, 02:57 PM Quote
And if Konta's dad wasn't making a joke things would get quite interesting. What if his girlfriend was Kuroi-sensi? Or is that maybe the way only a maniac would see things?

mamori-sama   Sempais Jul 21 2007, 04:05 PM Quote
im pretty sure the visual novel scenes were a Da Capo reference

ah, and the animals coming back as servants is a "Tenshi no Shippo Chu" reference.

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 21 2007, 04:13 PM Quote
Im suprise no one mention the other Da Capo reference... Im not going to say it though =P it got something thing to do with Nemu for what Konota did =)

mexico-chan   Jul 21 2007, 04:42 PM Quote
just saw episode 15 and i was surprised when they said that they were already in the last year of their high school days. so does that mean that the series is almost going to end.

andreslamar-chi   Jul 21 2007, 04:53 PM Quote
ohhhh i loved so much this episode... apart from the concert of aya... well... i loved so much the part where konata was so moved on... coz of the concert (parody of haruhi after doing the concert in the episode 12) and then when she was lying down... besides the tree... with the bloosom cherrys (or something like that)

Also the da capo reference =)

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 21 2007, 04:57 PM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Jul 21 2007, 05:53 PM)
ohhhh i loved so much this episode... apart from the concert of aya... well... i loved so much the part where konata was so moved on... coz of the concert (parody of haruhi after doing the concert in the episode 12) and then when she was lying down... besides the tree... with the bloosom cherrys (or something like that)

Also the da capo reference =)

Yay someone saw that reference beside me ^^

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll