Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... Last »
mamori-sama   Sempais Jul 21 2007, 05:07 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 21 2007, 04:13 PM)
Im suprise no one mention the other Da Capo reference... Im not going to say it though =P it got something thing to do with Nemu for what Konota did =)

you mean her coughing up the cherry blossom?

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 21 2007, 05:32 PM Quote
QUOTE (mamori @ Jul 21 2007, 06:07 PM)
you mean her coughing up the cherry blossom?

Yes when she was coughing up the sakura. Same as where Nemu cough up the sakura.

Phoenix Tsubasa   Jul 21 2007, 10:11 PM Quote
woooooww, Ep15 really makes up for a rather pedestrian Ep14. I loved it! Best of the series so far. Gotta admit I suki Da Capo though.

What's this bit at the beginning, before the op, about?
Konata: class 3-b
everyone: Kuroi-sensei!
Kagami: hai, hai

By the way, what's going on with DC's third season?

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 22 2007, 12:14 AM Quote
QUOTE (Phoenix Tsubasa @ Jul 21 2007, 09:11 PM)
What's this bit at the beginning, before the op, about?
Konata: class 3-b
everyone: Kuroi-sensei!
Kagami: hai, hai

By the way, what's going on with DC's third season?

That was just to announce that now they'll be in their last year of high school, and will have the same teacher too; it's just a joke really.

As for the next DaCapo, I heard that it'll start this fall, but that could have been just a rumor. I must say though, for DaCapo to get two seasons for the first game, and then at least another season for the sequel DaCapo II, that'll put the DaCapo anime as a bishoujo game to anime conversion to be longer than a collective 50 or so episodes. I honestly don't know if there are any other bishoujo game-based anime that have as many episodes as DaCapo will have. Even Kanon only had 38 episodes across 2 series and a single OVA. I've never seen DaCapo, though I bet I'll see it eventually.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Arieta   Jul 22 2007, 12:23 AM Quote
I'm betting on that the little bit at the end with Lucky Channel was just a April's fool joke back to Akira. Would make sense since they the running joke of her going to actually be in the show, but it always backfires somehow.

The teaser for ep. 16 was the shortest I've seen yet. All it did was tell you what it's going to be called. Wonder if they're trying to keep what happens more of a surprise.

I hope though that the little comment with Konata's father about getting remarried wasn't a apirl's fool joke though ;p But I guess it probably was since he was pretty shocked by her reaction, and it shows her looking at the screen and doing a little smirk whlie he gets all excited.

They keep teasing us with Kagami's friends though xD I like the little inside joke they made about "it's like we're only in the background".

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 22 2007, 09:34 AM Quote
I just finally saw episode 15 and it was one of the best yet! I'm ultra excited about Akira-sama possibly singing but I'm even more pumped because I think I saw a reference to Little Busters!

About 16 minutes 10 seconds into the afk sub. We see Konata in a hat. This hat looks very similar to the one worn by Kudryavka Noumi a 1/4 Japanese 3/4 Russian girl from the Key visual novel Little Busters! You may have noticed her in my sig at some point. She is part of my harem(so are most of the other girls from LB tongue.gif ) anyways, I'm sure most of you know about the strong ties between Key and KyoAni and this is an easter egg that has given me a great deal of hope about them doing a Little Busters! anime some time in the future. Or perhaps this is just a gesture of good luck to Key because LB goes on sale soon, in any case it has given me a faint glimmer of hope.

But sooooooo many cool moments in this ep. Plus more new characters. Banzai!

Fansub TV Corrupter of Souls
Aniki. Proud leader and founder of Fansub TV's Dai Gurren-Dan.
~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~
~Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable~
~Grow, Grow, Fight the Power~

andreslamar-chi   Jul 22 2007, 09:12 PM Quote
I have some troubles to get if the parody of the cherry blossom is from DaCapo or from haruhi (or both) i mean it looks like haruhi (coz is after the concert) is when haruhi throw some cherry blossom to kyon and the air make it go backwards and then hit haruhi´s face, and shes like "moooo" It looks more like dacapos(i mean.... its dacapos... but let me belive it has a reference on haruhi XD) but i would like it to be from haruhi XD it has a lot more meaning to me... I cant wait for TMoHS 2ndSeason!!!!

L kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Boku ga SEIGI DA!!
Kira kanarazu omai wo sagashite shibatsuru! Watashi ga SEIGI DA

(is what i heard lol)

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 22 2007, 09:19 PM Quote
ZOMG 16 was like watching an episode of Haruhi Suzumiya.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

MIKURU BEAM!!!!! v2
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Jul 22 2007, 09:19 PM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Jul 22 2007, 11:12 PM)
I have some troubles to get if the parody of the cherry blossom is from DaCapo or from haruhi (or both) i mean it looks like haruhi (coz is after the concert) is when haruhi throw some cherry blossom to kyon and the air make it go backwards and then hit haruhi´s face, and shes like "moooo" It looks more like dacapos(i mean.... its dacapos... but let me belive it has a reference on haruhi XD) but i would like it to be from haruhi XD it has a lot more meaning to me... I cant wait for TMoHS 2ndSeason!!!!

It's from Da Capo and besides, Haruhi tried to throw grass at Kyon, not cherry blossoms.
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 22 2007, 11:19 PM)
ZOMG 16 was like watching an episode of Haruhi Suzumiya.

OMG. Can't wait for it.

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 22 2007, 09:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (andreslamar @ Jul 22 2007, 10:12 PM)

ummm Haruhi did not throw sakura Haruhi threw some grass. and are you talking about where Konota was coughing out the sakura? That clearly was Da Capo reference cause someone on da capo made a wish to a tree and Nemu start coughing up sakura and had a bed full.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Come check out the Gif Thread
Ecchi Pic 1 Torrent...Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 2 TORRENT!! Torrent Link Ecchi Pic 1-3 YEAH!!!

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 22 2007, 11:39 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jul 22 2007, 08:34 AM)
I just finally saw episode 15 and it was one of the best yet! I'm ultra excited about Akira-sama possibly singing but I'm even more pumped because I think I saw a reference to Little Busters!

About 16 minutes 10 seconds into the afk sub. We see Konata in a hat. This hat looks very similar to the one worn by Kudryavka Noumi a 1/4 Japanese 3/4 Russian girl from the Key visual novel Little Busters! You may have noticed her in my sig at some point. She is part of my harem(so are most of the other girls from LB tongue.gif ) anyways, I'm sure most of you know about the strong ties between Key and KyoAni and this is an easter egg that has given me a great deal of hope about them doing a Little Busters! anime some time in the future. Or perhaps this is just a gesture of good luck to Key because LB goes on sale soon, in any case it has given me a faint glimmer of hope.

Wishful thinking, but that entire sequence was a huge DaCapo reference. The hat is from the girl Kotori Shirakawa from the first DaCapo. tongue.gif

Although it would be cool if they put in some Air or Clannad references since they have done and will do those anime adaptations, and so far they've only put in a few Kanon references here and there.

If a Little Busters! reference were to be in the anime, it would be best to have it in episode 17 since that'll be two days after it's release (this is assuming there isn't one in episode 16).

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 22 2007, 11:41 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 22 2007, 10:39 PM)
Wishful thinking, but that entire sequence was a huge DaCapo reference. The hat is from the girl Kotori Shirakawa from the first DaCapo. tongue.gif

Although it would be cool if they put in some Air or Clannad references since they have done and will do those anime adaptations, and so far they've only put in a few Kanon references here and there.

Well, AIR had Kanon references several times and vice-versa, so in a sense you can count Lucky Star as having both biggrin.gif

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 22 2007, 11:48 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 22 2007, 10:41 PM)
Well, AIR had Kanon references several times and vice-versa, so in a sense you can count Lucky Star as having both biggrin.gif

Wait just a second there. Air had one very brief reference to Kanon, and Kanon had several instances of Misuzu's juice (but it was only that one reference repeating several times). There was also a reference to ONE's main heroine Mizuka Nagamori in the first 1-3 seconds of episode 4, though if you don't know anything about ONE, you won't see it. rolleyes.gif And then Kanon also had a MOON. reference in episode 6 at the movie theater.

I was actually expecting there to be an Air character cameo in Kanon due to Air's second episode cameo appearances, but was very disappointed to only find that Rumi Nanase was included as a background character in Kanon (she's another heroine from ONE).

So the point is, I'm not expecting too much. If there isn't any Air or Clannad references in Lucky Star in the future, I'll be satisfied with my several Kanon references. happy.gif

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 23 2007, 03:53 PM Quote
Juhachi-dono. You made me sad. sad.gif

Why did you have to kill my buzz? Ignorance is bliss you know. LOL oh well I'll just keep dreaming. Besides I already stole most of the Little Busters! girls for my harem only leaving a few for you so revenge is sweet. laugh.gif

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jul 23 2007, 04:42 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 22 2007, 11:39 PM)

I have to agree with Juhachi...the whole sequence is a D.C. reference. For people with wishful thinkings, here's the proof:
user posted image

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

Hiroyuki-sama   Retired Jul 23 2007, 07:26 PM Quote
I just stumbled across a Konata :3 lookalike and just had to make a comparison pair of them:

user posted image

misha-dono   Retired Jul 24 2007, 08:27 AM Quote
QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Jun 16 2007, 12:03 AM)
I think saying "desu" at the end of every sentence is annoying desu (oppps!!)

Heyas,

I don't think so. If it's good enough for Kurumi ("Steel Angel Kurumi"), Suiseiseki ("Rozen Maiden")& Reinforce Zwei ("MGLNStrikerS"), then it's good enough for me.

...desu!

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 24 2007, 10:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jul 23 2007, 02:53 PM)
Besides I already stole most of the Little Busters! girls for my harem only leaving a few for you so revenge is sweet. laugh.gif

Well, I guess the closest you could get would be to say that Key stole the hat from DaCapo, but I think that's stretching it a bit. rolleyes.gif And I see that you got all but Komari Kamikita, and Haruka Saigusa, two of the heroines. I think I'm slowly starting to warm up to Haruka after seeing images such as this one, or this one, but I still like Kudo and Rin loads more than any of them. tongue.gif

But anyway, this is a Lucky Star thread isn't it? And I guess even when they introduce the final two characters into the show, it's not going to really amount to anything, since Kagami's two classmates are just background characters as they stated themselves, and Minami has yet to do much of anything. If Yutaka wasn't living in Konata's house, she'd get the same treatment. dry.gif

And about that DaCapo scene, I thought it was strange how the whole thing was about DaCapo, but they used a song from the Fate/stay night PS2 game in the background. You'd think they would have played a song from DaCapo instead. huh.gif

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 24 2007, 12:07 PM Quote
Juhachi what you talking about that scene from da capo had the music from Da Capo.

To prove it here a flash music of the song Da Capo - Sakura Saku Mirai Koi Yume

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 24 2007, 01:53 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 24 2007, 11:07 AM)
Juhachi what you talking about that scene from da capo had the music from Da Capo.

To prove it here a flash music of the song Da Capo - Sakura Saku Mirai Koi Yume

Oh...I see my mistake, I saw the credits:

user posted image

and assumed it was saying that's where the song was from, but now it seems that two other songs, "Awakening Legend" and "Loreli" were from the FSN game. tongue.gif Though that poses an even larger problem, because where the hell were those two other songs in episode 16? blink.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll