Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... Last »
Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Jul 24 2007, 02:54 PM Quote
Man I just saw the latest episode it was hilarious Especially when they visited Konata's job and they did the Haruhi Dance laugh.gif

jiuuri-chan   Jul 26 2007, 08:36 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 24 2007, 01:53 PM)
Oh...I see my mistake, I saw the credits:

user posted image

and assumed it was saying that's where the song was from, but now it seems that two other songs, "Awakening Legend" and "Loreli" were from the FSN game. tongue.gif Though that poses an even larger problem, because where the hell were those two other songs in episode 16? blink.gif

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing too,when the hell did those songs were used. I think it's probably just something like a normal BGM(that we didn't realized) or some mistakes done by AFK...

Nandaka   Jul 26 2007, 02:23 PM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Jul 26 2007, 08:36 AM)
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 24 2007, 01:53 PM) Oh...I see my mistake, I saw the credits:

and assumed it was saying that's where the song was from, but now it seems that two other songs, "Awakening Legend" and "Loreli" were from the FSN game.  Though that poses an even larger problem, because where the hell were those two other songs in episode 16? 
Yeah... I was thinking the same thing too,when the hell did those songs were used. I think it's probably just something like a normal BGM(that we didn't realized) or some mistakes done by AFK...

they not mistaken, it is at 20:08 (afk subs) when konata play PS2, the bgm is Lorelei from Fate Stay night Realta Nua, but I dont know for the other one (yomigaeru shinwa/awakening legend), but the translation is right.

Bogcom   Jul 27 2007, 05:56 AM Quote
So i watched the first episode a while back. and it was so stupid i was almost banging my head against the wall half the time... so i completely gave up this anime but now I've taken it up again and god is it funny? I have watched till episode 5 ATM and i really think the parts where she plays MMO with her teacher is awesome! She really reminds me of myself and also its a genius voice-actor who does the voice for the lead character (same one who did Misa-Misa in death note) though there were still parts that made me feel like not watching lucky star because it is so stupid. Thats really something that drags the show down, it may be funny if you like random (and stupid) humor but its just too stupid for my taste. All in all I'd recommend Lucky star to anyone who's a okatu or mmo gamer biggrin.gif Have fun watching guys

On a last note i think the intro song is the funniest intro song I've seen yet...Its just imba

nashaa-san   Jul 27 2007, 08:15 AM Quote
QUOTE (Phoenix Tsubasa @ Jul 21 2007, 10:11 PM)
What's this bit at the beginning, before the op, about?
Konata: class 3-b
everyone: Kuroi-sensei!
Kagami: hai, hai

i just got the chance to watch 15 just now

in my opinion it's another reference.the moment they called out 'kuroi-senseiii' the image of gokusen flashed through my mind.but instead of 3-B gumi it's 3-D gumi. and how the students loved to call out to their teacher's nickname when something happened... 'yankumiii!!' it's the exact same intonation.i only watched the live-action though,but live-action is the adaptation of the anime,so more or less it's the same,right?

around 13th minute, konata was saying how in TV shows,all the troublemakers were grouped in the same class.yeah i noticed that too.and gokusen is one of them.while it's always fun watching one exceptionally unique and different teacher slowly transform the student to the better,it's getting more cliche and predictable.but it's because people love them they keep geting produced.in the end,it's all about rating isn't it?not like it's a bad thing laugh.gif

user posted image
user posted image

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Jul 27 2007, 08:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (nashaa @ Jul 27 2007, 08:15 AM)
around 13th minute, konata was saying how in TV shows,all the troublemakers were grouped in the same class.yeah i noticed that too.and gokusen is one of them.while it's always fun watching one exceptionally unique and different teacher slowly transform the student to the better,it's getting more cliche and predictable.but it's because people love them they keep geting produced.in the end,it's all about rating isn't it?not like it's a bad thing laugh.gif

Actually when she said that, the first show came to mind for me was GTO actually...

nashaa-san   Jul 27 2007, 09:56 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 27 2007, 08:48 AM)
Actually when she said that, the first show came to mind for me was GTO actually...

yeah,that's one of them too.both of them are very similar actually.students who lost the trust in teachers and adults and a teacher who connected with yakuza in some way with a strange method of teaching.that's why i say cliche and predictable. but the ratings for GTO and gokusen 2 is 28.3% and 27.8% respectively.can you imagine how popular those series are? blink.gif .

oh,there's another one~3-B gumi kinpachi sensei.i didn't watch it,but from the summary it seems like something similar.

user posted image
user posted image

RedWolf-chi   Jul 28 2007, 06:24 AM Quote
QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Jul 23 2007, 07:26 PM)
I just stumbled across a Konata :3 lookalike and just had to make a comparison pair of them:

user posted image

Nope not even close.

But this girl is! laugh.gif

user posted image

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jul 28 2007, 03:12 PM Quote
Hey episode 16 is out. laugh.gif i'm hoping that akira makes her appearance or is it again going to be a miss biggrin.gif

Episode 16
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Jul 28 2007, 03:12 PM

Phoenix Tsubasa   Jul 28 2007, 09:00 PM Quote
lol, the cosplay café scene is genius!! Aya Hirano voicing Konata cosplaying Haruhi, Bri-lli-anT. I loved how Hirano-chan was switching between Konata and Haruhi, that was talent!

Sometimes I can't believe it, but Kyoani are really taking the complete piss out of their Otaku fanbase. Tsukasa basically got molestered in Akihabara, cos she looks like you-know-who biggrin.gif !! Kagami's expression halfway during hare hare yukai says it all -its comedy genius!!

[Moderator's Note: Please use spoiler tags for newly released episodes]

This post has been edited by Kit-Tsukasa on Jul 28 2007, 10:12 PM

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 28 2007, 09:36 PM Quote
Phoenix Tsubasa learn how to use spoiler tag because some ppl have not seen it yet

Phoenix Tsubasa   Jul 28 2007, 09:48 PM Quote
L@@K above. Half the people use it, half the people don't use it. So meh!

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Jul 28 2007, 10:13 PM Quote
QUOTE (Phoenix Tsubasa @ Jul 28 2007, 08:48 PM)
L@@K above. Half the people use it, half the people don't use it. So meh!

Just because people don't use them doesn't mean its right. Think about your actions.

smokie-sama   Retired Jul 29 2007, 12:10 AM Quote
OMG! Minami Iwasaki so kaiwaii! You all know that little moment I'm talking about. Then Konata tells her not to worry about it. That whole scene was priceless. laugh.gif

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Jul 29 2007, 12:34 AM Quote
Episode 16 was again great laugh.gif the cosplay cafe was an absolute winner with the performance and again Akira got the worst thing  laugh.gif A big concert in a karaokebar  tongue.gif Nice to see the end though with her performing before the waterfall. i really think that the endings are great with all the reallife performances. it was also nice to see that the minor characters were used more this time like the mother of miyuki, yutaka (how she reacted to not growing and seeing konata was great biggrin.gif , the sisters, the students from kagami's class etc. nice addition.

Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 29 2007, 12:48 AM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Jul 29 2007, 01:10 AM)
OMG! Minami Iwasaki so kaiwaii! You all know that little moment I'm talking about. Then Konata tells her not to worry about it. That whole scene was priceless. laugh.gif

Yes she was I enjoy that moment very much XD

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 29 2007, 05:43 AM Quote
This series just keeps getting better! laugh.gif

The cosplay cafe was my favorite scene, especially when Aya Hirano would switch between Konata's higher more carefree voice to Haruhi's more serious, strong, and deeper voice, and all while her normal voice sounds like Mikuru! XD Aya Hirano is a wonderful seiyuu.

As nijlandp said, this episode was great for the minor characters, though there were two minor characters that most people here probably don't even know about. It was the salesgirl at the comic shop with the long dark pink hair. Her name is Hinata Miyakawa, and her sister with the short blue hair is Hikage. I didn't realize it at first, but I eventually remembered. They're little more than background characters though since they were introduced only in the DS games.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Tommykn-chan   Jul 29 2007, 08:10 AM Quote
Hearing the preview for episode 17 was kinda funny, since haruhi is one of my fav. animes this episode was greeeaat ^^

Strategos   Jul 29 2007, 11:14 AM Quote
Did anyone else notice the Jigoku Shoujo reference when they were translating that 2nd passage of the english homework? If you read whats on the paper it says "If you make the contract, you too will surely go to hell" or something like that.

snowburner   Jul 29 2007, 07:02 PM Quote
i watched few episodes and i must say that is another stupid anime about school ,very similar to others. There isn't anything in it to laugh.When i was watching, i wanted shoot myself few times from stupidity of this anime.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll