Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... Last »
Kansatsusha-sama-プリムラ こいびと   Fansub TV Team Jul 29 2007, 07:46 PM Quote
QUOTE (snowburner @ Jul 29 2007, 08:02 PM)
i watched few episodes and i must say that is another stupid anime about school ,very similar to others. There isn't anything in it to laugh.When i was watching, i wanted shoot myself few times from stupidity of this anime.

If you dont like it dont watch it. Other ppl like it because it like that.

jiuuri-chan   Jul 31 2007, 03:13 AM Quote
QUOTE (snowburner @ Jul 29 2007, 07:02 PM)
i watched few episodes and i must say that is another stupid anime about school ,very similar  to others. There isn't anything in it to laugh.When i was watching, i wanted shoot myself few times from stupidity of this anime.

Seriously,of course,LS is full of insanity and craziness but actually,LS is one of the most realistic and logical slice-of-life anime i've watched. This is because the whole characters and story actually potray our daily life and manners. Things Kagami and the others did actually reveal the real life of human nowadays like:

-Leaving some curry in the pot for tomorrow's luncbox but it gets moldy the next morning.
-Bumped your feet on a table when you're about to answer a phone call.
-Getting used and well-known in other classroom compared to your own.
-Trying to impersonate a commercial(Timotei~) but your friends went "WTH are you doing?"
-Fell asleep in the train for several times and in the end you forgot your real destination.
-Getting mail spammed by your sister,who have just received a new cellphone.
-Being late for school because you forgot to log out the MMORPG you played.
-Detest LIVE Sports Shows in the TV because they caused your favourite programmes to be postponed.
-Decided to have a 30 minutes break of MMORPG after a hard time of homework but the game gets enjoyable so you happened to 'extend' your break for hours..... and there goes your homework.......on the floor.

Surely,some viewers would think it's pointless to talk about our daily life in an anime(they would prefer actions,thriller,adventures,blah blah..) but others think it as something brilliant and enjoyable especially when they found out that the characters have the same habit/experience like them,making them saying, "Hey,Konata's study habit is just like mine.." or "Lol,i used to do the same thing too..." or "Haha,i thought i was the only one who did those stuffs.." That's one of the elements why lots of ppl love LS,along with the comedy and the Anime reference and parody.

user posted image

robertcocoa1-san   Jul 31 2007, 05:36 AM Quote
ok i think i stopped watching this abut ep 7 or 8 ....

im gonna D/L # 16 and see if i like it any better! ~

blink.gif

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Jul 31 2007, 11:22 PM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Jul 31 2007, 02:13 AM)
Seriously,of course,LS is full of insanity and craziness but actually,LS is one of the most realistic and logical slice-of-life anime i've watched. This is because the whole characters and story actually potray our daily life and manners. Things Kagami and the others did actually reveal the real life of human nowadays

That's a good point, but then Azumanga Daioh was much the same way and that too received a positive response, though the two are still rather different due to the focus on otaku culture along with real life situations.

Also, who's willing to bet that Lucky Star is going to be licensed before it ends airing in September? I'd be willing to bet that either the manga or anime will get a license before the end of 2007, and maybe possibly before the anime ends airing, though hopefully that won't happen.

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

Episode 17
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 01 2007, 02:20 AM

mastermaniac77-chan   Aug 01 2007, 05:06 AM Quote
laugh.gif
shiraishi sing motakke sailor fuku in ed song eps17

misha-dono   Retired Aug 01 2007, 09:33 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Jul 31 2007, 11:22 PM)
Also, who's willing to bet that Lucky Star is going to be licensed before it ends airing in September? I'd be willing to bet that either the manga or anime will get a license before the end of 2007, and maybe possibly before the anime ends airing, though hopefully that won't happen.

Heyas,

That wouldn't surprise me, seeing as "Pani Poni Dash" was snapped up by ADV fairly quickly (just as they did with "Coyote Ragtime Show" - that was released on Region 2 DVD in the UK less than a year after it's airing in Japan!).

Methinks the Western distribution companies have deep pockets, and avaricious eyes directed towards many new releases, what with the growing popularity of anime over here US-, UK- & Europe-wise!

jiuuri-chan   Aug 01 2007, 12:32 PM Quote
OMG! I was busy making a post to defend LS that i forgot to say something about ep 16.... Well,ep 16 is one of the most enjoyable episodes i've watched and i never expected that Patty is a good friend of Konata in Cosplay cafe... And my affection on Kyo-chan(Kagami tongue.gif ) grew MORE seeing her being a really protective and considerate sister on Tsukasa <3

QUOTE (smokie-dono @ Jul 29 2007, 12:10 AM)
OMG! Minami Iwasaki so kaiwaii! You all know that little moment I'm talking about. Then Konata tells her not to worry about it. That whole scene was priceless.  laugh.gif

user posted image

After seeing this chart,i truly understand how she felt..

user posted image

hollygolightly-chi   Aug 01 2007, 05:11 PM Quote
QUOTE (robertcocoa1 @ Jul 31 2007, 05:36 AM)
ok i think i stopped watching this abut ep 7 or 8 ....

im gonna D/L # 16 and see if i like it any better! ~

blink.gif

yeah i didnt like it either at first but it really grows on you:)

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 01 2007, 07:47 PM Quote
An epic Lucky Channel at the end there. Shirashi was great in that ending too. His dancing could have been a bit better though but it had heart.

RayeKinezono   Aug 04 2007, 07:35 AM Quote
I've been enjoying the hell out of this series. And while Konota is my absolute favorite, Kagami is pretty damned close because she's a twintail, my favorite kind. Tsukasa is the ultimate in cuteness, and Miyuki is, well... Miyuki. I really don't care much for her type. Still, she's amusing to watch. Not nearly as amusing as Konota, Kagami, or Tsukasa, but still, it's all good. biggrin.gif

Where is AFK's release? I'm waiting for that one before I get ep 17. They're usually first, but they're not out yet. Are they delayed or something?

There are others available, but I've been watching it from the beginning with AFK, so I don't want to change now. Most of the time it annoys me if I have to change groups in the middle of a series.

nashaa-san   Aug 04 2007, 08:33 AM Quote
QUOTE (Strategos @ Jul 29 2007, 11:14 AM)
Did anyone else notice the Jigoku Shoujo reference when they were translating that 2nd passage of the english homework? If you read whats on the paper it says "If you make the contract, you too will surely go to hell" or something like that.

i didn't notice that.when was it?is it in 16 or 17?

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Aug 04 2007, 09:57 AM Quote
QUOTE (RayeKinezono @ Aug 04 2007, 07:35 AM)
Where is AFK's release? I'm waiting for that one before I get ep 17. They're usually first, but they're not out yet. Are they delayed or something?

There are others available, but I've been watching it from the beginning with AFK, so I don't want to change now. Most of the time it annoys me if I have to change groups in the middle of a series.

Actually AFK is not 'late' yet in terms of their release schedule. Sure their subs are released roughly one week behind the raw, but they have always been online release a new episode every 7-9 days.

The only reason that's another group released faster this time is because like many popular anime, there are some 'odd' group decide to jump on the boat half way. Episode 17 of Lucky Star released Guerrand fansub is the only fansub their ever released, if you want to watch that go ahead...but watch at your own risk. I have not confident in these fansub groups jump on half way when there is already a consistent fansub group subbing it...they just seem to be possibly another 'Your-mom' fansub clone to me laugh.gif

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

skyfighter-san   Aug 04 2007, 03:44 PM Quote
so 17 is the last that came out right ?!

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Aug 04 2007, 04:16 PM Quote
QUOTE (skyfighter @ Aug 04 2007, 03:44 PM)
so 17 is the last that came out right ?!

Episode 17's sub is out, but not by a.f.k. Download and watch at your own risk if you can't wait a few more days for a.f.k.'s release.

loli_ruri12-chan   Aug 04 2007, 06:28 PM Quote
i've already downloaded the episode subbed by Guerrand. erm.. i think i better wait for a.f.k release. so far, this series is a smash! even though all they do is talking, it is way much better that some anime that tried to be funny by inserting excessive fanservice (wink* wink* tongue.gif ). and yeah, the talking too is all about real-life thing.

i have always been a fan of Suzumiya Haruhi series. the episode where konata impersonated haruhi (which is voiced by the same seiyuu as her anyway) is really the best! laugh.gif it was great watching konata-haruhi switching mode. and not to forget.. "classified information".. laugh.gif

I want to watch more Konata!!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Thanks for the sig Kansa-sama! And my first time making a user bar. Comments appreciated.

RayeKinezono   Aug 05 2007, 01:30 AM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Aug 04 2007, 09:57 AM)
...if you want to watch that go ahead...but watch at your own risk.

Actually, I have no intentions whatsoever of watching the release by Guerrand. I've seen too many of AFK's releases (and what it looks like when someone OTHER than AFK does it, as was the case with episode 2), to up and change to someone else.

mad.gif Horrid, horrid translation work by whoever it was who did that version of ep 2. I had to re-download the AFK release just to understand what was going on. AFK for me, please. biggrin.gif

Ravenhood-chan   Aug 05 2007, 04:13 AM Quote
The Guerrand (is that spelled right?) sub wasn't actually that bad. Not as good as a.f.k., obviously, but fairly good nonetheless. Then again, I'm not too particular about who subs it, so long as I can watch it and understand it, I'm usually happy. =P

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 05 2007, 11:29 AM Quote
Guerrand was indeed not bad. It is nice to see another go at subbing biggrin.gif . I do like staying with the same subbing group for a series so if a.f.k. releases their version i'm watching that one too.

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 05 2007, 01:18 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 05 2007, 12:29 PM)
Guerrand was indeed not bad. It is nice to see another go at subbing biggrin.gif . I do like staying with the same subbing group for a series so if a.f.k. releases their version i'm watching that one too.

Yeah the Guerrand sub was OK. I'm just keeping it around until a.f.k. brings us their release. I obviously want to have the whole series from one sub group for when I burn it to DVD. Great series but it takes up a good deal of hard drive space.

skyfighter-san   Aug 05 2007, 01:22 PM Quote
so konata is 18 right?! I could say she's 10 but oh well so one more question when does ep 18 come out ?! and when do the eps usualy come out
I think it's better when there are more subbers cuz then if one is late the u can watch the other subs so having more subs is good like u can compare them too well if u want to biggrin.gif

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll