Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last »
smokie-sama   Retired Aug 05 2007, 01:59 PM Quote
QUOTE (skyfighter @ Aug 05 2007, 02:22 PM)
so konata is 18 right?! I could say she's 10

Yes she is 18 years old. Shes loli and legal.

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 06 2007, 01:34 PM Quote
18. Well you wouldn't say that about Konata laugh.gif . Episode 18 just came out from guerrand.

skyfighter-san   Aug 06 2007, 01:48 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 06 2007, 01:34 PM)
18. Well you wouldn't say that about Konata  laugh.gif . Episode 18 just came out from guerrand.

really thnx for info biggrin.gif oh and where can i download it ?!

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 06 2007, 01:57 PM Quote
You can find it on tokyotosho.info (or just wait for it on this site). biggrin.gif Glad to be of service

skyfighter-san   Aug 06 2007, 02:03 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 06 2007, 01:57 PM)
You can find it on tokyotosho.info (or just wait for it on this site). biggrin.gif Glad to be of service

oh thnx for lucky star and ZNT

Episode 18
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 06 2007, 03:21 PM

intothenight   Aug 06 2007, 07:31 PM Quote
Any word from A.F.K. about when they're coming out with eps 17 and 18? Guerrand isn't half bad, but it's just not the same watching Lucky Star without A.F.K.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Aug 06 2007, 08:19 PM Quote
QUOTE (intothenight @ Aug 06 2007, 06:31 PM)
Any word from A.F.K. about when they're coming out with eps 17 and 18? Guerrand isn't half bad, but it's just not the same watching Lucky Star without A.F.K.

They're probably on vacation

jiuuri-chan   Aug 06 2007, 08:59 PM Quote
QUOTE (smokie @ Aug 05 2007, 01:59 PM)
Yes she is 18 years old. Shes loli and legal.

She's going to be loli adult just like her mother soon.... =w=

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Aug 06 2007, 09:01 PM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Aug 06 2007, 07:59 PM)
She's going to be loli adult just like her mother soon.... =w=

legal for what? XD

Mowerman-dono   Sempais Aug 07 2007, 12:53 AM Quote
heh it's gotten to where I really only wanna watch the Lucky Channel. The rest can be very boring. The Bipolar Host of Lucky Channel is damn funny every single time though.

Inoji-san   Aug 07 2007, 11:41 AM Quote
LOL. we all know that answer. XD Dig deep down in our hearts...wait for it...wait for it...TO BUY ADULT VIDEO GAMES OF COURSE. ^^; tongue.gif
Also, congrats to Akira sama for finally being on Lucky Star. XDDD.

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 07 2007, 07:35 PM Quote
Episode 18 was great.

So many great moments I can't name them all. Still glad to see the secondary characters becoming more active.

jiuuri-chan   Aug 09 2007, 01:44 AM Quote
After watching ep 17,i'm still confused.. Is Kuroi-sensei also Kyo-chan.. i mean Kagamin,Minegishi,and Kasukabe's class head teacher?

skyfighter-san   Aug 09 2007, 11:00 AM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Aug 09 2007, 01:44 AM)
After watching ep 17,i'm still confused.. Is Kuroi-sensei also Kyo-chan.. i mean Kagamin,Minegishi,and Kasukabe's class head teacher?

she's not kuroi sensei just knows her i mean kagami cuz she hangs out a lot in konata's class
when's 19 comin out *can't wait* biggrin.gif tongue.gif

jiuuri-chan   Aug 09 2007, 01:04 PM Quote
QUOTE (skyfighter @ Aug 09 2007, 11:00 AM)
she's not kuroi sensei just knows her i mean kagami cuz she hangs out a lot in konata's class
when's 19 comin out *can't wait* biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I know that Kuroi-sensei knows Kagami that well but there's a scene in ep 17 where Kagami borrowed a textbook from Kona-chan only to found out that the textbook was horribly scribbled by Kona-chan that poor Kagami had to endured Kuroi-sensei's 'abuse'... Well,Kuroi-sensei's appearance in Kagami's class made me think that she's also the head-class teacher in Kagami's............or probably she just a subject teacher of their class. blink.gif

Oh btw,the dramatic conflict between Kagami & Matsuri-neechan was really lovely even though it 's kind of strange to watch something like that in Lucky Star.

edit:
I've just watched ep18. lol Kona-chan and Kuroi-sensei went Super Robot Wars lol lol It's really wonderful how they spent half of the show with the side characters.. lol Seems like Patty is truly a Western twin sister of Kona-chan^^

Now,i'm really in love with Kusakabe Misao-chan!!!! The part where she said " "The Legendary Violence of Hiiragi In The Morning" after looking at Kagami's broken clock " and the fact that " she eats food she dropped on the mat,thinking that it's still 'edible' if she picks it up in less than 3 seconds,but refused to eat those dropped on the classroom floor(OMG! I also do those things).. " were so KAWAIIII and PRICELESS!!! And i think her voice is the cutest followed by Kona-chan and Kagamin^^

Hmm...poor Ayano-chan,she barely speaks a word in this episode...

user posted image

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Aug 10 2007, 11:07 AM Quote
a.f.k. just released 17 and 18 so now I can finally watch these episodes!

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 10 2007, 11:41 AM Quote
Thanks for telling. I'm going to get them as well. Even though Guerrand did a great job, i do like to have the same sub-group for an anime.

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Aug 10 2007, 01:47 PM Quote
Loved both episode 17 and 18, but the FMP game sequence was easily my favorite moment. They even included the A-Team-esque FMP music.

jiuuri-chan   Aug 11 2007, 10:19 AM Quote
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Aug 10 2007, 01:47 PM)
Loved both episode 17 and 18, but the FMP game sequence was easily my favorite moment.  They even included the A-Team-esque FMP music.

Wait,you mean the one where Kuroi-sensei battled against Kona-chan is an FMP reference...? (I actually never watched any FMP series..)

Oh my..,everytime i saw any gif/video parodies like those,i always thought those are Super Robot Wars reference...

Barbobot-the Pirate King   Fansub TV Team Aug 11 2007, 08:50 PM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Aug 11 2007, 12:19 PM)

Wait,you mean the one where Kuroi-sensei battled against Kona-chan is an FMP reference...? (I actually never watched any FMP series..)

Oh my..,everytime i saw any gif/video parodies like those,i always thought those are Super Robot Wars reference...

Definitely FMP. The music in the background is the from FMP, they are wearing the Mithril AS pilot suits, Konota is piloting Sousuke's AS, the Arbalest, and the red AS that Kuroi is piloting is I think the crazy doctor-guy's AS (can't remember his name right now) from Second Raid.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Oblivious to the World - My Blog
Barbobot's Anime List
Current Top 5 Ongoing (Updated for Winter '10 01/10)
1. Durarara!
2. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
3. Katanagatari
4. Kimi ni Todoke
5. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Special Nod to Ongoing Series: Cross Game, FMAB

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll