Website/Forum
Episode Playback
Miscellaneous

Description

Episodes

Recommendations

Discuss

Lucky Star, kyoto production..moe..moe... >o<

Pages: (51) « First ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... Last »
RedWolf-chi   Aug 11 2007, 10:28 PM Quote
Just to clarify for those confused.

Kuroi-sensei is a history teacher and also homeroom teacher of class 3-B.

She also teaches history for Kagami's class.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Aug 12 2007, 02:01 AM Quote
Not sure if you guys seen this yet...but it's very funny if you understand what they are saying biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h86kc2rx0Lw

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Aug 12 2007, 04:09 AM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Aug 09 2007, 12:04 PM)
Oh btw,the dramatic conflict between Kagami & Matsuri-neechan was really lovely even though it 's kind of strange to watch something like that in Lucky Star.

I loved that part too; so much so, that I rewatched it right after I finished episode 18, but I hated how it was mercilessly cut off at the end; it was almost like running into a brick wall. As expected of KyoAni, they can really do emotional scenes well. happy.gif

And I loved how we got to see more of the sub characters in episode 18. The scenes with Hiyori (black-haired meganekko) were priceless. I've been waiting so long for her character to premiere, and considering that she's draws doujinshi, she probably should have appeared earlier in the series, but oh well.

I wonder if Akira will ever make a real appearance. tongue.gif

And amazingly for the first time, they did an American pop culture reference in episode 17 with the 24 sequence when they were setting up for the surprise party. I had no idea KyoAni watched 24. tongue.gif

Key's newest game is called Rewrite. Click image to go to the Key thread.
user posted image - Kanon, Air, Clannad, Little Busters!

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 12 2007, 07:13 AM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Aug 12 2007, 05:09 AM)
And amazingly for the first time, they did an American pop culture reference in episode 17 with the 24 sequence when they were setting up for the surprise party. I had no idea KyoAni watched 24. tongue.gif

Well they did FMP which had plenty of Full Metal Jacket references and its A-Team style music. So I'm sure a few of them might be fans of American action programming.

jiuuri-chan   Aug 12 2007, 01:04 PM Quote
QUOTE (Juhachi @ Aug 12 2007 @ 04:09 AM )

I loved that part too; so much so, that I rewatched it right after I finished episode 18, but I hated how it was mercilessly cut off at the end; it was almost like running into a brick wall. As expected of KyoAni, they can really do emotional scenes well. happy.gif

Hmm..what do you mean they mercilessly cut off the part at the end? You mean how they suddenly just popped up a random conversation scene between Kagamin and Kona-chan?

QUOTE (RedWolf-chi @ Aug 11 2007 @ 10:28 PM )

Just to clarify for those confused.

Kuroi-sensei is a history teacher and also homeroom teacher of class 3-B.

She also teaches history for Kagami's class.

Thanks for the info. Yeah,in ep 19 preview,they showed one shot of Kuroi-sensei and the blackboard behind her is scribbled with names like Che Guevara and John Lennon..(sounds like history lesson to me)

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Aug 12 2007, 01:09 PM Quote
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Aug 11 2007, 08:50 PM)
Definitely FMP. The music in the background is the from FMP, they are wearing the Mithril AS pilot suits, Konota is piloting Sousuke's AS, the Arbalest, and the red AS that Kuroi is piloting is I think the crazy doctor-guy's AS (can't remember his name right now) from Second Raid.

For people that was wondering about that 'FMP game scene'...it is actually a Super Robot Wars game parody. Watch these and you will understand laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TObHMuTClw (Bonta-kun)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuoCWXE8doo (Arbalest)

user posted image

霊夢俺の嫁!
Waki Miko Reimu <3

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 12 2007, 01:23 PM Quote
Just watched the two episodes again. Still a great series biggrin.gif . I do like it that they included some extra characters. Something i still can't get my finger on: Yutaka, the niece of konata and her friend Minami...isn't her friend related to miyuki? or am i now mistaken?
Kuroi-sensei, absolutely a winner in the series in my opinion. She really makes one heck of a teacher (playing mmo until late at night biggrin.gif ) and always great remarks. A few pages back i already mentioned it would be great to see her and Konata's dad meet each other. i still think so.
Hopefully the next episode is coming soon.

Marine-RX179-萌え大将軍 (moé daishogun)   Fansub TV Team Aug 12 2007, 02:15 PM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 12 2007, 01:23 PM)
Something i still can't get my finger on: Yutaka, the niece of konata and her friend Minami...isn't her friend related to miyuki? or am i now mistaken?

If I remember correctly, they are next door neighbours since childhood. So they are as close as sisters.

Kit-Tsukasa-desu   Fansub TV Leaders Aug 12 2007, 02:16 PM Quote
FATE-CHAN!!!!! user posted image

I'm surprised they even used a Nanoha reference.

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Watchlist Updated
Top 5 Ongoing anime (12/26/2012)
*Note: Gundam Seed HD Remaster does not count*
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Bakuman 3
3) Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
4) Initial D: Fifth Stage
5) Smile Precure!

philo-chan   Aug 12 2007, 03:41 PM Quote
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Aug 12 2007, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 12 2007, 01:23 PM) Something i still can't get my finger on: Yutaka, the niece of konata and her friend Minami...isn't her friend related to miyuki? or am i now mistaken? 
If I remember correctly, they are next door neighbours since childhood. So they are as close as sisters.

Yeah they have been neighbors and in one part they say "they look almost like sisters" wich was pretty fun since Minami wanted to grow big like Miyuki.

Juhachi-Key Master にははっ~   Sempais Aug 12 2007, 05:38 PM Quote
QUOTE (jiuuri @ Aug 12 2007, 12:04 PM)
Hmm..what do you mean they mercilessly cut off the part at the end? You mean how they suddenly just popped up a random conversation scene between Kagamin and Kona-chan?

Yes, exactly. I was totally into the scene and I was sure that they were going to go to Lucky Channel right after that, but they just cut it off so quickly and then went to a random conversation; it was pretty messed up in my opinion. It was like, as I said, if you were running at full speed and then a brick wall comes out of no where and you smash into it.

tonifreyr-dono   Aug 12 2007, 06:00 PM Quote
The sibling part seemed strange for this anime, cause I felt bad for the older sister, im an older brother so i was able to relate.

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 12 2007, 06:10 PM Quote
QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 12 2007, 03:16 PM)
FATE-CHAN!!!!! user posted image

I'm surprised they even used a Nanoha reference.

Well they both share an audience that consist of lolicon addicts and moe mongrels so I find it only natural. laugh.gif

tonifreyr-dono   Aug 12 2007, 06:24 PM Quote
How long is this series gonna be and will there be a second season???

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 12 2007, 07:25 PM Quote
QUOTE (tonifreyr @ Aug 12 2007, 07:24 PM)
How long is this series gonna be and will there be a second season???

24 episodes.

As for a second season who knows. The manga is still on going but season 2 would not happen for a few years anyways. I kind of doubt there will be one though.

RedWolf-chi   Aug 13 2007, 11:03 AM Quote
Favorite parts of Lucky Star 19 Raw.

Tsukasa: Why do dog owners say "chin-chin" to call their dogs?

Miyuki: * Tries in vain to explain *

Tsukasa, Kagami, Konata and Miyuki: *Everybody realizes how ecchi that sounded.*

Konata raises her hand and says Who thinks that dirty?

FYI Chinpo is a *cough* delicate manly part.

More from the first years.

Yutaka: Yaoi nani?

Hiyori: ph34r.gif

Poor girl thinks herself as rotten and fears to corrupt her friends.

Lucky Channel

Akira to Shiraishi: Go to the forests of Mt. Fuji.

FYI The forests at the base of Mt. Fuji is a popular tourist path, training ground for US military and JSDF, garbage dump and "suicide spot". 

Naxokta   Aug 13 2007, 11:41 AM Quote
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 12 2007, 01:23 PM)
Just watched the two episodes again. Still a great series biggrin.gif . I do like it that they included some extra characters. Something i still can't get my finger on: Yutaka, the niece of konata and her friend Minami...isn't her friend related to miyuki? or am i now mistaken?
Kuroi-sensei, absolutely a winner in the series in my opinion. She really makes one heck of a teacher (playing mmo until late at night biggrin.gif ) and always great remarks. A few pages back i already mentioned it would be great to see her and Konata's dad meet each other. i still think so.
Hopefully the next episode is coming soon.

I also think Sojiro and Nanako should get together. It would be so sad for Konata, cuz she'd have to do her homework. But then she wouldn't need to ask Kagami to explain anything, either.

And Yutaka is Konata's cousin, not neice. If Yutaka was her neice, she'd have to have a much older brother or sister who was already married with kids. >w>

Episode 19
Lucky Star @ Anime.Fansub.TV   Notification Aug 13 2007, 01:02 PM

Hyuuga Hakke Kūshō   Sempais Aug 13 2007, 01:14 PM Quote
I'm glad they finally introduce some other characters. That was nice

nijlandp-sama   Sempais Aug 13 2007, 01:19 PM Quote
Well, thanks for correcting me. Naxokta, i don't think Konata would do her homework laugh.gif . I rather think that Konata and Kuroi-sensei would be playing games all night laugh.gif .
Guerrand is very busy: they just released episode 19. let's see the scene from Kit-Tsukasa biggrin.gif .

smokie-sama   Retired Aug 13 2007, 08:18 PM Quote
Episode 19 was awesome just like those episodes that came before it. Sensei was great. So was the yuri fantasy. A Gundam discussion, Fullmetal Alchemist cosplay, bowling with anime names plus a reference to Nintendogs round out this episode.

< Back to Animes >

Topic OptionsPages: (51) « First ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... Last » Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll